Jump to content
    Paladin
  • Author
  • 3,218 Words
  • 622 Views
  • 39 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Andre and Chris - 22. Chapter 22

Ollie’s smile broadened even more. “Thanks. That’s what dad used to do.” He yawned and rolled onto his side. “Goodnight. I’ll see you in the morning.”

We said goodnight and walked out, turning off the light and closing his bedroom door behind us. In the hall we looked at each other, both acknowledging what had just happened. Ollie wanted us to be like his dad, Dan.

 

We were preparing breakfast when Ollie came out dressed ready for school. He gave each of us a warm hug. “Good morning. Thanks for last night.”

I replied, “It was our pleasure” and Andre added “Any time mate.” Ollie beamed.

Breakfast was more organized and a packed lunch was ready for Ollie to take to school. Ollie ate his breakfast and happily went off to clean his teeth and collect his bag for school. He put his lunch in his bag. He was already into routine.

He gave us another hug. “I’ve sent Riley a text. I’ll meet him outside. Bye. See you this arvo.”

 

We finished our coffees and were cleaning up from breakfast when Andre asked, “What colour do you want your shop?”

“What do you mean?”

“Duh! On the weekend you’ll have a bunch of people here to paint the walls. What colour paint will they use?”

“You’re right I haven’t given it any thought. I don’t know. White?”

Andre chuckled, “Even then you’d have to decide what white paint you wanted.”

I was confused. “Isn’t white, just white?”

“Not when it’s paint. In paint there are shades of white. Before you ask there are also shades of black paint as well.”

I sighed, “You’re much better at this than I am. Can you choose for me?”

“No. But, I can look at some paint charts and make some suggestions for you to decide.”

I moved and kissed him. “Thanks. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

I saw that devilish smile form. “Masturbate?”

I burst out laughing. “True. It’s something I haven’t done since we started living together.”

He laughed with me. “Me neither. Are you going to work?”

“Yes. I need to go back to the townhouse where I can sort out any problems my clients have logged.”

“And I’ll go to Bunnings for paint charts and supplies like rollers and brushes. Remember we’re making dessert for tonight.”

“Yeah, and there will be four always hungry teenagers there, so I thought lots of tiramisu, chocolate mouse and strawberry cheesecake served with ice cream and whipped cream.”

“Sounds perfect to me.”

“Great I’ll pick up what’s needed, and we can make everything after lunch.”

We kissed and I went to the townhouse and checked on problems that had been logged. Fortunately, not many serious ones which suggested everything was running properly. I messaged Tyron. He had a heavy university load today but he called me back. He wanted to ask me about an assignment task he had to complete. I made some suggestions that he said were great and I reminded him he could always talk to me about his studies.

By the time I’d completed all that, it was almost lunch time. On the way back to the apartment I bought the ingredients for dessert.

 

Andre had made sandwiches for lunch. While eating we discussed what we’d been doing. Andre had been to Bunnings and bought four sample pots and used them to paint sections of completed wall downstairs. Obviously, we had to go down and discuss.

Any of the four would look good but I homed in on one with a green tinge. Andre smiled and admitted that it was also his preferred colour and he was going to use it in his office as well. So the walls were going to be in a colour called Carlton Cool. I have no idea what that colour and Carlton have in common. The football team’s colour is Navy Blue so that wasn’t the connection. The ceilings were easy as they would be white. Well, not just white but Antique White.

While we were making the desserts we also baked a batch of fresh muffins for the hungry school kids. It was just as well because Ollie arrived with Riley and another friend, Scott. Ollie was re-establishing his local friendship group.

 

When we were ready to go to the BBQ, the three of us carried the desserts the short distance to Skye and Beau’s house. While Andre and Ollie were putting the desserts and cream in the fridge and the ice cream into the freezer, I pulled Skye out of the kitchen and spoke softly. “We need to warn Carol not to interrogate Ollie on why he is in foster care.”

“Relax Chris. When I spoke to Carol she asked what I knew about Ollie. I told her that all I knew was that he had been through some family trauma and that he was receiving therapy and we should leave the questioning to the therapists.”

“How did she take that?”

“Really well. I was a bit surprised. She said she understood and hoped the therapy and being with you two would help him be a happy boy.”

I was relieved. “Thank you for doing that. I could kiss you.”

“No one’s stopping you.”

I smiled and pulled Skye into a hug and kissed her.

I don’t know where he came from, but I heard that now familiar “Will you stop molesting my wife?”

Smiling, I turned to face Beau. “Skye told me I could.”

Beau gasped with fake concern. “Really! Is our marriage on the rocks and my wife has resorted to seducing gay men?”

Skye laughed and playfully slapped Beau’s shoulder. “You great oaf, get out there and make sure our guests have something to drink.”

“Under control. I just came in to tell you people are arriving and you should come out and meet everyone.”

The three of us walked outside. Andre and Ollie were there with Riley and his parents, Logan and Ashley, and siblings, 14 year old Sophie and 16 year old Cooper. Michael and Jamie arrived at the same time as Lachlan and Carol. All except Ollie had been at Skye and Beau’s BBQ when they moved in. Andre took charge and held Ollie’s hand as he introduced him to Andre’s family. I moved close and put my hand on Ollie’s shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. He wasn’t worried. He gave each person a hug. Lachlan made his, a Bro hug, Beau gave one of his now signature hugs and Skye and Carol returned with very warm motherly hugs, although Carol’s lasted much longer.

He was introduced to Jamie and Michael as friends of Andre and mine. He gave each of them a hug and then looked at me with an unspoken question. I smiled and nodded, and he gave me a thumbs up showing he was comfortable with another gay couple being amongst our friends.

Introductions over, Lachlan and Logan moved to the BBQ and started cooking the meat. Beau started checking that everyone had drinks and Skye brought out snacks that were immediately surrounded by four adolescents. Immediate hunger satisfied they did the adolescent thing of checking their phones and talking amongst themselves.

That is except Cooper who came over to me. “Riley told me you are an IT geek with a YouTube channel.”

“Yes that’s right and I’m going to be running my IT business from that shop on the corner.”

Unnecessarily he looked at the shops that had been there all his life. “Really! You’ll basically have an IT business just there?”

I wondered where this was going. “Yeah. Are you interested in IT?”

“Absolutely. Ahh I don’t know how to ask this but could I do some work experience with you?”

“I think I’d be happy with that. Can we talk about it next week when you’re on school holidays. I’ve still got to get the shop ready and move everything including my servers over.”

“Can I help?”

“We will need all the help we can get. We’ve got lots to do this weekend to get the shop ready and I’ll start moving the servers over at something like one am in the morning. That’s when it will inconvenience my customers least.”

I briefly noticed a teenager’s disbelief that such a time existed and then a big smile. “OK. I can do this.”

I smiled. “Great. Let’s talk on Saturday when you can see what help we need, and then we can talk about work experience next week.”

“Sure. Thanks.”

“Now,” bringing him back to the party, “It looks as if Lachlan and your dad have finished cooking and we are about to eat.”

Cooper looked at me. “Thanks. You’re a legend. Catch you later. I need to eat.”

I smiled and shook my head as he hurried towards the food. Surely, he knew it wasn’t going to run out.

I wasn’t in a hurry and picked up a plate and walked over to Lachlan and Logan. I looked at the choice; Steak, Chicken Breast, pork sausages, burger patties, bacon and onions. Lachlan wasn’t capable of under catering. I knew there were also salads to go with this and dessert for afterwards.

I was using the tongs to pick up a piece of steak, and some bacon and onions.

Logan smiled, “Good choice. Just what I’m going to have. I noticed Cooper talking to you. I hope he wasn’t annoying.”

“Certainly not. He asked if he could do some work experience with me. I said we could talk about it during school break.”

“That’s what I thought. He’s interested in developing computer games. I don’t know if that’s even your interest.”

“He didn’t tell me that. But, if I can help him I will and if I can’t I’ll help him I’ll find who can.” I didn’t disclose my passion for gaming design. It had become neglected because of my US and current work. Someone else into gaming, YES!

Logan continued, “You might find Sophie talking to you too. Like Cooper she’s a top Maths student. Really into Maths and Science and trying to work out where she’ll take it. However, at the moment she’s just discovered boys.”

We both chuckled. “I’ll be happy to give her any help I can but she might also like to talk to Michael and Jamie. Her interests could lead her into medicine.” We moved off to add salad to our plates and started eating.

We sat with the other adults and ate and chatted. I noticed Carol being very grandmotherly with Ollie, as well as with Riley. They both seemed to be enjoying it. Andre also noticed and we both smiled, enjoying seeing the interaction. I made a mental note to rescue them if necessary. As it turned out it wasn’t necessary.

The party, because that’s what it felt like, was going well. Jamie and Michael had met all the adults before, so they blended in with everyone like old friends. Everyone got to meet Ollie and know him a bit more and importantly they all liked him. Equally important, everyone mixed easily with everyone else. The three families were going to be close friends as well as neighbours.

Lachlan reminded us that they were leaving at the end of next week for their European Holiday. Andre asked if they wanted to be taken to the airport.

“No Andre, but thanks for offering. Because this is our first real holiday, we decided to splurge and indulge ourselves. The four of us have booked a limo to take us to the airport.”

Andre smiled. I realized he knew their financial situation as well as he knew mine. “Mum, Dad, you’ve worked hard and saved. You can afford this trip so go and spoil yourselves and enjoy it.”

Lachlan hugged Andre. It was more than a bro hug. “I’ve watched you and Beau over the last few weeks and know the business is in very capable hands. It’s going great with you two in charge, and I want to thank you both.”

Skye, Carol and Ashley brought out the desserts. Their first customers were the still hungry (for dessert) adolescents. Ashley was experienced and took charge and supervised how much they each received. After the rest of us had our serving the adolescents returned to clean up what remained.

As the last of the dessert plates were placed in the dishwasher Logan announced to his kids that it was time to go home and to bed because tomorrow was still a school day. I said the same to Ollie.

Cooper and Riley complained that as it was the last two days of term they should be able to stay home. Ollie was agreeing with his friends. Logan pointed out it was still a school day, so they were going to school. I repeated that to Ollie. Grumbling for the sake of grumbling they all accepted the ruling and the evening started winding up.

Michael and Jamie went around saying farewell to everyone along with a few hugs. We each received our usual hugs from both of them. Michael hugged Ollie, “It’s been a pleasure to finally meet you Ollie. We’ve heard a lot of good things about you. You’re a strong young guy. Chris and Andre are good people who love you and will always look after you but don’t forget you always have us you can rely on as well.”

Jamie gave him a simple hug and said, “Think of us as a couple of uncles.”

Back in the apartment we prepared for bed. Ollie came to our bedroom door and asked if we could tuck him in again and the three of us entered his bedroom wearing boxer type sleep shorts. Ollie slipped into bed and sat up. “Thank you. I know tonight was so I could meet your family and friends. Uncle Andre your family are awesome. They were all so nice to me. It made me feel like I was part of a big happy family. I like Michael and Jamie too. Is it OK to call them uncle.”

“Yes, that’s totally OK and they would love it. We’re pleased you enjoyed meeting everyone.”

“Yeah I did. When do I get to meet your family, Uncle Chris?”

“Well they all live in Melbourne so first you’ll meet them on line. How about tomorrow we video call my parents for you to meet them.

“That would be cool. Can I have a hug?”

“Sure you can.” Each of us hugged him.

He slid back to a prone position. “Thanks I liked that.”

“Any time champ.” We each ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. He smiled happily. “My dad used to do that. Thanks.”

We left him to fall asleep and went to our room. We shed our sleep shorts and snuggled together, enjoying the feel of each other’s now naked bodies. “Mum seemed to really like Ollie.”

“You noticed that too. She was really great with him. So was Skye. She was being very motherly.”

“Yeah I noticed that. My family have really accepted him.”

“Yes they have and I just promised to do a video call to my parents tomorrow. That will mean all the parents will have met him.”

“So that’s tomorrow’s agenda but for now I’m feeling very sexy and naked next to the sexiest man I know.”

“Same here and I know what we can do about that.”

We kissed and it didn’t take long for us to be orally satisfying ourselves and each other. It always felt amazing doing it with the man I loved. I wet my finger with my saliva and felt around Andre’s hole. I felt his cock twitch. I wet my finger again and this time pushed. As it entered him and massaged his tunnel he groaned around my hard cock. He twitched in my mouth and as my finger continued playing inside him his cock stiffened in the way I knew preceded orgasm. I was ready and swallowed every drop of the cum from the man I adored. That sent me over the edge and filled Andre’s ever so willing mouth.

I moved up and kissed him. Each of us still had enough cum in our mouths for us to taste ourselves. We kissed as we recovered. “You do know you cheated using your finger but I’ll forgive you if you will be big spoon and wrap yourself around me.”

“I crave forgiveness.” I wrapped myself around Andre and moments later we were asleep.

 

The next two days went quickly. Ollie happily went off to school with Riley. The last two days of term were not onerous. For now, he seemed to have forgotten about using his bedroom next door.

On Thursday, Beau and Lachlan visited and we all checked the architect plans for the combined apartment. Ollie’s bedroom was the same except that it would have an ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. We were happy with the rest of the design. Our redesigned bedroom would also have an ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. The guest bedroom shared the main bathroom. As well as the bedrooms there were a new kitchen, a dining room, and a large lounge / living room. The design included a new spacious balcony at the back of the apartments. The architect had asked if we wanted a study. We said no because our work areas were just downstairs and we thought the space could be better used in the living areas. Beau and Lachlan made a couple of small technical changes to the plans and it was ready to go to council for building approval.

I received a text from Tyron.

<all awesome 4some helping with painting weekend riley helping with surprise bday party>

<Jackson’s helping?>

<flying up Friday nite>

<where’s he staying?>

<uncles>

<thanks>

<yw>

 

That evening we video called my parents. They started off telling us about what they had been doing and watching on TV until I stopped them.

“Mum, Dad, we’ve called because we’ve got something important to tell you.” Before I could continue my mother interrupted.

“I knew it, you’re going to get married. That’s lovely dear. When is it?”

I smiled, “No. That’s not the news this time. We have become foster parents and we want you to meet our foster son, Ollie.”

I could see the surprised looks on my parents as I brought Ollie into frame.

Ollie smiled, waved and said, “Hi. I’m pleased to meet you. You’re Uncle Chris’ parents. Does that mean I can call you Nan and Pop?”

Their expressions changed to delight. Ollie had won them over and the conversation flowed until we ended the call thirty minutes later.

Ollie was smiling happily. “I really like all your families. All your parents are nice to me and accept me. It makes me feel good. Like I really have a big family.” He then hugged both of us.

That night he asked us to tuck him into bed again. We did and again he told us it reminded him of being with his father We liked doing it even though we knew that soon he would outgrow this nightly routine.

Copyright © 2023 Paladin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..