Jump to content
    Paladin
  • Author
  • 3,077 Words
  • 800 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Andre and Chris - 3. Chapter 3

Sunday began in a way that I was readily embracing and wanted to continue. I was spooning Andre, totally naked together. We stirred enough to acknowledge each other’s presence and drifted off to sleep again. When we woke our warm bodies were still pressed against each other. Andre rolled over to face me He initiated a welcome good morning kiss and asked, “What are we doing today.”

“Hmm, first up I have some domestic chores such as washing and some cleaning.”

“I must be in love! Even the thought of helping you with domestic chores doesn’t freak me out.”

I chuckled. “Really, there’s not much to do. A couple of loads of washing and running the vacuum over the carpet.”

“Good, because we need to do some shopping.”

I thought, he does love shopping. “What do you want?”

“It’s more what you need. Like new sheets and a new doona cover.”

“What’s wrong with them?”

“Mate, are you sure you’re really gay? This is the most boring doona cover I’ve ever seen and how old are these sheets?”

“I don’t know. My mother gave them to me a while ago, but they’re OK. They’re not worn out or anything.”

I looked at Andre as his devilish grin spread across his face. “With the two of us here there’s a good chance we will wear them out. After we finish the chores, we’ll go to the Sheridan outlet and buy some new bedding.”

I didn’t see anything wrong with the sheets but if new sheets and a new doona cover would encourage Andre to live here sooner, I wasn't going to stand in the way.

Andre loaded the washing machine while I prepared breakfast. After breakfast we cleared up the dishes, did some necessary cleaning, hung out the washing and headed for the Sheridan outlet. Fortunately, they were having a sale, with greater discounts for their ‘members’. Andre was able to produce his ‘members’ card. Why wasn’t I surprised!

To be honest he was correct. The two doona covers he selected were just right and would brighten and identify our bedroom as ours. With Andre’s help I also purchased two fitted sheet sets, and some more towels.

As we loaded the purchases into the car Andre suggested. “How about lunch? Let’s go somewhere and I’ll treat you lunch.”

“If you’re keen on buying me a meal, how about tonight. We go home now, unload all the bedroom stuff and I fix some sandwiches for lunch. Tonight, we go for a relaxed steak meal at the pub.”

“Sounds perfect for me.”

 

After coffee and sandwiches, we ended up in bed together. According to Andre we had to try out one of the new sheet sets and one of the doona covers. And we had to do it naked in bed.

I don’t quite know how Andre did it, but the doona cover made the bedroom look gay masculine, if that makes sense. It wasn’t at all ‘girly’ and it wasn’t ‘butch’. It was just, well it was just us.

Talking through things, naked in bed, had almost become a default position and I started. “I’d like us to spend a weekend in the Hunter Valley. I’ll book for two nights, and we can visit some wineries, taste some wines and spend time in the Hunter Valley Gardens. It can be a relaxing weekend getaway.” I admit I had an ulterior motive that I didn’t want to disclose. I was hoping that a couple of nights away somewhere neutral could encourage Andre to talk about what was in the way of us living together.

“Yeah, I get that you’re really into wines. You know about them. That’s why what we drink here is nicer than I’ve had with friends.”

I became worried he was trying to change the topic away from a weekend away, but he wasn’t. “Yes let’s do it, but it can’t be next weekend. We’re invited to a birthday party.”

This was a surprise. I knew nothing about it. I raised an eyebrow. “We’re invited?”

“Yes. I’m invited and you’re my date.”

I gently stroked his cheek. “Your date? Would this happen to be a birthday party for a gay friend of yours whose invited other gay friends?”

“Yes. What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing, and I think you’re taking me along to tell the others I’m not available. Off limits.”

“True, and as far as I’m concerned, you’re not available. Are you annoyed?”

“No. Not at all, because it will also be telling them that you’re off limits and not available and that’s what I want.”

Andre initiated a kiss that became progressively passionate and led to even more passionate lovemaking. After all the new sheets had to be fully and properly tested, even if it did mean they needed washing afterwards!

We managed to get dressed and walked to the Elanora Hotel for a delicious dinner of T-bone steak with mushroom sauce, chips and salad. I was pleased we did because I don’t think I was up to cooking. I was, however, up for some more fun between the new sheets with Andre on top of me. Andre was more than ready to satisfy me. Sated, and wrapped in each other’s arms we both drifted off to sleep.

 

Monday morning was difficult. Andre had set an alarm on his phone which woke both of us. Andre wrapped his arms around me. “Sorry to wake you but I have to get ready for work.” I placed a gentle lingering kiss on his lips.

“Don’t make this any harder.”

“Like your cock?” I responded as I reached down.

He playfully slapped my hand. “I want to have a shower and I don’t want it to need to be a cold one.”

We both laughed. “I’ll wash your back.”

After the shower I prepared some breakfast while Andre dressed. We had coffee, ate and kissed before Andre headed off to work. It was a bitter sweet moment for me. Seeing Andre off to work each morning was something I wanted but at the same time I knew he wasn’t returning tonight. He’d be back with his parents until next weekend.

We’d established a pattern of talking (usually video chat) each night. It was Tuesday when he passed on the news that Beau and Skye were taking William to visit William’s great grandparents in Yamba the following weekend. I knew that was a six to seven hour drive each way and needed more than a weekend. Andre added that Beau was taking Friday off work to drive up.

“How did your dad react to that?”

“Couldn’t do much. It’s his parents they’re visiting.” We both laughed.

Finally, it was Friday and Andre arrived straight from work. It meant that again he had at least one set of work clothes for Monday. More importantly I realized how much I wanted this man in my life and how much I missed him during the week and how much I looked forward to our weekends together.

We fell into each other’s arms and kissed. Still holding me he said, “Do I smell curry? How am I going to learn if it’s already cooked?”

While we were still close, I kissed him again, then undid and removed his tie. Then I undid a couple of buttons and ran my hand inside his shirt. He moaned appreciatively.

“Beef curries are not quick to prepare and I didn’t want a repeat of us getting distracted and then not eating.”

“You’re already distracting me. Do you realize how much I miss you and want to be with you?”

I kissed him and our tongues played. “I hope as much as I missed and want you.”

“I’ll change and be right back.”

I called after him “I’ll start the rice cooker.”

“Wait till I get back.” I thought he was being facetious.

True to his word he was back more casually dressed and asked how to use the rice cooker. I handed him a glass of red wine and demonstrated using the rice cooker. I was never sure how much Andre knew or didn’t know about cooking but in terms of cooking rice he knew absolutely nothing, but at least he was willing to learn. I was going to love cooking with him in the kitchen especially if he stood behind me with his arms around me as I demonstrated.

I know that using a rice cooker isn’t like flying a plane, but it turned out Carol really was very “old fashioned” in that it was her role to provide meals, including breakfast, for her family. You could have male chefs in a restaurant but not in a home kitchen. Especially not family males. I was to find that there were a lot of kitchen basics that Andre needed to learn and which I was more than happy to teach him.

We chatted about our day while I kept an eye on the curry and the rice cooker did its thing. Even if I’m saying it, the curry was excellent, and we both had seconds.

After clearing up we settled on the couch and thought about watching something on TV or streaming. At that stage of our relationship, we just wanted to be together. We melted together on the couch while Andre aimlessly scrolled through program options.

I licked his earlobe. He turned and kissed me. “I missed you so much during the week.”

I licked his luscious lips. “I missed you too. I’d rather be in bed with you than watching a screen.”

In response he pressed “off” on the remote and we headed for the bedroom where we stripped each other and naked, fell into each other’s arms in the bed. We desperately wanted each other so the lovemaking before sleep was so much better than anything we would have seen on-screen.

 

Saturday morning my first question was, “should we buy a present for today’s birthday boy?”

Andre assured me he had bought some extremely erotic underwear that would be a gift from both of us.

I looked at him. “Really! That’s what we’re giving him?”

“Yeah it is, and Jamie and his husband are going to love it. Trust me.”

The address was in Matcham and the Uber entered through the gates and drove along the long driveway up to the imposing, modern and elegantly designed house, which was centred on the five acre block, most of which was lawn.

We arrived at the party a bit after the time Andre had been told. From the noise it seemed the party was already well under way even though there were still a couple of cars still coming along the driveway. The door was wide open, so we entered and walked towards the music and the cheerful sounds of happy party goers enjoying themselves.

At the entrance to the main party room, we were greeted by the extremely attractive, sexy and flamboyantly slightly tipsy birthday boy. He flung his arms around Andre and they kissed accompanied with cries of welcome including “thank god you’ve arrived darling. I was beginning to think you’d abandoned me.” and “is that beautiful present for little me. Oh thank you.” Each accompanied by light kisses.

Then he glanced at me. “Who’s this gorgeous hunk you’ve found and brought along with you?”

Andre and Jamie were obviously extremely close friends as Andre had reciprocated the flirting. The birthday boy then turned and flung his arms around me. “Hi handsome hunk. I’m Jamie. Who are you?”

“Great to meet you, Jamie. I’m Chis, Andre’s date. And ah, Happy birthday.”

Before I could say any more Jamie looked over my shoulder and behind me. “Chris, you should meet my husband, Michael.”

I turned and found myself face to face with one of the most familiar faces I knew in the whole world. Totally surprised, I exclaimed, “Mike!”

Equally surprised he responded, “Chris!”

We fell into an extended embrace and, without thinking, kissed. Seriously kissed. We pushed back and looked at each other. It was as if the time apart hadn’t existed.

“God it’s great to see you again.”

“Me too. You’re looking as fantastic as ever.”

We pulled each other into another kiss.

It felt like the party had stopped and everyone was looking at us. Well actually it had, and they were. Again we pulled back from the kiss and looked into each other’s eyes. Andre and Jamie moved closer to each other and closer to us.

I looked at Andre and Jamie. “Mike and I go back a long way. In fact from the start of high school.”

Mick was smiling happily, “And continued until we lost touch when Chris finished Uni.”

I noticed that Andre and Jamie exchanged glances that indicated they were not comfortable and definitely not happy with what had just happened. Mike had not noticed. He grabbed my hand and started to pull me into the party crowd. “Come on, I’ll introduce you to everyone.” I refused to move, and he turned towards me, questioningly.

I glanced towards the party crowd, most of whom were still quietly watching us. “Mike, now they all know that we have a very close relationship. What they don’t know is that I’m here as Andre’s date. I’d like Andre to introduce me to Jamie’s guests. I suspect he knows most of them.”

Mike smiled and hugged me again. “You’re right, but we have to catch up later.”

Jamie gave me a hug. “I’m glad your Andre’s lover.” I appreciated that he recognized (or at least hoped) that we were more than just dating. He lent closer and whispered, “thank you.” I knew we were going to get along.

Andre and I held hands and walked into the party proper. I was right that Andre knew most of them. There were some that I knew. I wasn’t a total isolate geek. Those neither of us knew were curious about the stranger who seemed so intimate with Michael and were keen to meet us.

The group was mainly gay couples, a few lesbian couples and some single lesbians and gay guys. It was also a group that generally knew one another and were comfortable being together. As Andre introduced me to people, I became more and more relaxed and comfortable with the group. As a result, I circulated and chatted both with and without Andre.

Of course, being new to most of this group, I was asked heaps of questions about myself and how I met Andre and were we serious. That sort of stuff. Oddly when I was asked about my history with Michael it was very superficial. I suspected they feared it might be more compromising than it really was.

As the party progressed, over drinks and food, I had numerous opportunities to catch up and chat with Michael. It was during one of these that I noticed Andre and Jamie were missing from the party. I commented about it to Michael.

“They’re in that room over there.” He nodded in the direction of a closed door. “Jamie’s trying on your present.” Michael looked at me. “You do know what you gave him?”

“All I was told was that it’s erotic underwear.”

He smiled. “From what I hear it certainly is.”

Just then the door opened and a phone started playing slow sensual middle eastern dance music. A hand appeared clutching the door frame slowly followed by a naked leg and then a side view of Jamie. Then again slowly in time to the music we saw his naked back and mostly naked arse. The crowd cheered and accompanied by a couple of cat calls started clapping in time to the music. Jamie spun front on and slowly moving to the music stepped through the door and slithered into the party crowd. He was naked except for a Mesh Pouch Cocksox Thong which, as intended, separated, supported and sexily thrust forward his balls and dick, more exposed than concealed by the mesh, eye-catchingly away from his body. Dancing, he slowly, sensually, seductively, sexually, snaked sinuously through the party rubbing himself against selected guests and having his body, and especially his naked arse, caressed in response.

I glanced at Michael to gauge his reaction. He was loving it. Jamie was having a ball and Michael was loving watching him have fun. I could see that the dance was heading for Michael. What I didn’t expect was that Jamie was also stalking me. He rubbed his practically naked body against me and in a sultry but loud enough voice asked, “why hello stranger, what can I do for you?” Everyone roared laughing while I blushed. He kissed me and then turned to Michael and flung his arms around him. “I love you babe. Do I turn you on dressed like this?”

Michael grinned. “Babe, you turn me on all the time.” They kissed. Everyone clapped.

Jamie turned to everyone and bowed. “I’ve got another four different ones of these, but that’s all you’re seeing tonight.” There was a playful collective groan. He then headed back to the room followed by compliments about the show and jovial complaints about it not continuing. Everyone was in a joyously happy party mood.

I was thinking that the mesh thong hadn’t left much else to see when Michael lent across and said, “he can be a bit of an exhibitionist prick tease, but it’s all in good taste, good fun and harmless.” I could see that Michael saw this exhibitionism as one of the things he loved about Jamie and didn’t feel threatened by it. He continued, “he only does it with friends he trusts and situations where he feels comfortable like these gay parties. That’s apart from the private shows for me. Great present, I’m going to enjoy him wearing them as much as he will.”

By the time Jamie and Andre returned to the party, Michael had the decorated birthday cake with burning candles on the table. We pulled Jamie to the table and the group badly but enthusiastically sang “Happy Birthday” and then laughingly the Assie version of “Why was he born so beautiful”. Jamie blew out the candles. We all clinked our glasses. We shouted, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”, followed by a round of hugs and kisses. Michael and I kissed.

Jamie cut the cake. Much to everyone’s delight, the first slice revealed it to be a rainbow cake.

Copyright © 2023 Paladin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

3 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

@Paladin I believe you must be doing something right as your writing in this chapter has provoked some very strong reactions from my fellow readers. Although I do not share the concerns of @Cane23 (and this is no disrespect to you @Cane23 as I understand why you have these concerns), I had concerns of my own with an earlier event.

Perhaps I am showing my age and am unfairly judging Andre, but I thought his comments about Chris' bedlinen were rude and insulting (although I probably would have at least had similar thoughts at his age). He is NOT living with Chris and is therefore still a non-paying guest in Chris' home. He could have at least waited until he has moved in with Chris to disparage his bedlinen and even then could have been a little more diplomatic in his comments. I thought his comments presented him as an "entitled shallow millenial princess". And now it is my turn to be a self-opinionated overbearing old queen in response and state to Andre "Sheridan used to make excellent quality bedlinen and towels when they were manufactured in Australia. Unfortunately, they are now predominantly if not exclusively manufactured in India and the quality has deteriorated significantly, however, their prices, even at outlet stores, are still significantly higher than many other brands. In short honey, they are overpriced crap".

It will be interesting to see if Chris/Andre and Michael/Jamie become close friends now it has been revealed there exists a prior connection between Chris and Michael. Their relationships seem to have a similar dynamic, a quieter more mature partner (Chris and Michael) and a more gregarious younger partner (Andre and Jamie). 

 

Oh, don't worry about respect, I like to hear different opinions. That's how I understood situation at the party, but I might be wrong too. I haven't paid much attention at bedlinen situation after party hit my nerve, but I can see your point. What does that mean you have issues to come living with me, but you don't have problem redecorating my living arrangements. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..