Jump to content
    Paladin
  • Author
  • 3,932 Words
  • 759 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Andre and Chris - 4. Chapter 4

Sunday morning we both slept in so by the time we stirred it was late morning. As usual we were as close together as possible. Relaxed, I wriggled against his warm naked body. He asked. “Do I have to be worried?”

I was still only half awake and mumbled. “I don’t know. What do you have to be worried about?”

“You and Michael.”

Still only half awake I replied, “No, you don’t have to be worried about me and Michael.”

“Does that go for Jamie as well?”

That brought me wide awake. “What’s this all about?”

“Seriously, Jamie is extremely worried. When we were alone he told me he’s never ever seen Michael respond to anyone the way he responded when you two met at the party. And seeing you two together during the party I can understand why he’s worried, and me too for that matter. What is it with you and Michael? Is it a threat to Jamie and me?”

“OK. I see where you’re going.” I wriggled my naked body against his some more and held him in a warm embrace. “Neither of you need to worry. Yes, Michael and I were, and hopefully still are, the closest of friends. Unexpectedly meeting each other again last night like that after so many years was awesome for both of us. However, I want you to know this. You are the man I am in love with. You are the man I want to spend and share my life with, and you are the man I want to share my body with.” I looked into his eyes and kissed his forehead. “One of the things Michael did last night was talk to me about Jamie. Jamie doesn’t have to worry. Michael is totally and absolutely in love with him. He adores the guy. No one and certainly not me is going to change that.”

Andre let out a long sigh. “Thanks. I love you so much. I don’t want to lose you.” We kissed and ran our hands over each other’s bodies. God, he gets me hard so quickly, but I had something to add before things got sexually serious. “I think the four of us need to get together and sort this out once and for all. I want us all to be friends and we can’t be if this is hanging over us. Maybe invite them for dinner here or somewhere. But first I think you need to contact Jamie and tell him what I’ve told you. I mean he’s your friend and it could be more reassuring coming from you.”

“OK. I can do that later.” That bloody devilish smile again, but I do bloody love it. “I think we have something to do first. Just to reassure me that I don’t have to worry.” He reached down and started to fondle my still hard cock.

“I think I can help with that.” I reached down. He was also hard and willing.

He was right, we had something to do first and we were in no mood to not do it.

 

I was clearing up the dishes from brunch when Andre disappeared into the bedroom to call Jamie privately. He was very quiet, and I was starting to worry when I heard laughter and a smiling Andre emerged from the bedroom.

“He’s gone to get Michael. He wants the phones on speaker so we can all chat about catching up.”

Moments later Michael’s voice boomed from the phone. “Hey. Great of you guys to call. Thrilled you enjoyed the party and want to catch up again. Jamie said it’s both of you on the phone. Does that mean you’re living together?”

I responded. “Trying to.”

“I know what you mean. Same for me.” And then a playful “stop hitting me.”

Giggling I replied, “That’s not what I meant. I’m trying to get Andre to move in to live with me.”

Jamie almost shouted down the phone. “What’s wrong with you Andre! Get your fucking act together. He’s gorgeous, caring, smart and loves you. What’s not to move in for!”

I started to blush at his comment about me. I wasn’t sure how to respond appropriately, but Andre did.

“Why’d you fucking have to go and tell him that. I knew he’d be difficult to live with but now he’ll be bloody impossible.” We all laughed.

“Well my dearest friend, I can tell you that if you don’t stake your claim some of those guys at the party will be after him. Some probably already have gotten his phone number.”

I looked at Andre and shook my head to indicate that no they haven’t, and no they won’t.

The call then turned to when to catch up for a meal. We explained that next weekend was out because we were booked for the Hunter Valley. Michael added he was on call anyway. In the end it was decided that Michael would send us his work roster and we would sort something out around that.

Sometime after next weekend looked good for sorting out how we all really felt about each other.

 

Sunday afternoon I suggested that we prepare a chicken pasta bake for dinner. I saw it as a simple dish for Andre to learn to cook and what we didn’t eat could become lunches for later in the week. Andre loved the idea and after a quick trip to the IGA for supplies we were working together preparing and cooking the chicken with sauce and then cooking the pasta.

I loved the gleeful look on Andre’s face as he poured the chicken, sauce and pasta into the baking dish and sprinkled a cheese and breadcrumb mix across the top. It was ready to go in the oven.

We agreed to clean up the kitchen and relax for a short while before needing to put the chicken pasta bake in the oven.

We were both checking messages on our phones when the unlocked front door opened and in walked Beau.

“What’s for dinner?”

“What are you doing here? Where’s Skye and William?”

“Still with the Grans in Yamba. They asked Skye to stay with William for a couple more days. She’s coming home on Tuesday.”

I noticed Andre check the oven temperature and put the pasta bake in the oven. He had remembered.

“How is Skye getting back? You must have driven her car back.”

“The Grans are driving her down.”

Andre had been listening and now joined the conversation.

“Well it’s too far for them to just drive down and go straight back so they’ll need to stay for a day or two before going back. Where are they going to stay?” He looked directly at Beau.

Beau shrugged. “It can’t be at our place. The second bedroom is fully taken over as a nursery for William. They said something about dad inviting them to stay with them in Ettalong.”

“Hold on. Since dad starting renovating, Ettalong only has two usable bedrooms.”

“Suppose they’ll have to use yours.”

“And where am I supposed I sleep? That bloody lounge is so uncomfortable.”

There was silence as Beau and I looked at each other and then at Andre and nodded towards the bedroom.

“Oh shit.” He deflated, “I’m really sorry Chris. Of course, I can stay here. I wasn’t thinking. But Chris, I have to say this. I love being with you and spending more time with you this week will be brilliant, but I still have issues about moving in and living here.”

Beau sounded exasperated. “What’s the fucking problem about moving in? You know you love each other. Isn’t that enough?”

I knew that after the similar outburst from Jamie earlier today this would be too much for Andre, so I put a restraining hand on Beau’s shoulder.

“Easy mate. Andre’s told me he wants to move in but wants to be sure it will be permanent.” I could feel Beau about to respond so I applied pressure to his shoulder to stop him and continued. “To be honest I wouldn’t like Andre to live here just because he thinks it’s expected of him. I agree with Andre that he needs to be comfortable and sure before he starts living here. It’s not just about loving each other. Think about it Beau. How long was it before you and Skye started living together?”

I felt the tension drain from Beau’s shoulder, so I removed my hand as he spoke. “Chris, you know it was different with me and Skye, but yes you’re right. Even though we dated all through high school, it did take a long time after we left school before we started living together and yes we discussed it a lot until both of us believed it was the right thing to do.” He walked to Andre and wrapped his arms around him. “Sorry mate. My bad.”

Andre responded and hugged Beau even tighter. “Thanks. It’s OK. I love you and I know you love both of us.”

I broke the mood by suggesting that Andre check the pasta bake while I opened a bottle of Hunter Valley Semillon. We chatted and it wasn’t long before the pasta bake and a green salad we had prepared were on the table ready for us to serve ourselves.

As he was tucking into his large second helping Beau commented, “This is delicious. Your cooking is so good Chris.”

“Actually, Andre cooked it. I just helped him a bit.”

Beau looked at Andre who nodded. “You’re learning to cook. Awesome! I’m going to need to learn for when Skye’s back at work. Chris will you teach me a few things to cook, like this, so I can surprise Skye?”

“I’m sure we can. Dessert?” They both nodded so I went to get the Chocolate Bavarian that had been thawing in the kitchen and some whipped cream.

There was a single serving of pasta bake left which I put in a container in the fridge and after the three of us had cleaned up the dishes and filled the dishwasher, Beau announced he was going to get come clothes out of the car and have a shower.

He left and Andre looked at me. “He’s planning to stay the night.”

I smiled and nodded. “Yeah. Looks like it.”

“I suppose there’s the couch. It converts to a bed.”

Before I could say anything else Beau was back in the room where Andre offered a brotherly challenge. “Why do you want to stay here tonight? You’ve got your own apartment.”

Beau gave his cute smile. “I might have had too much to drink to be able to drive.”

“Bullshit. We only had one bottle of wine between the three of us.”

“Ahh. Right. Then the apartment is cold and empty while here is warm with by best buds.”

It was still late summer, so the apartment wasn’t cold in a weather sense. I could see Andre desperately trying to hold back his smile. He failed. “OK you can stay with us.”

Did that “us” mean what I hoped it meant? Before I could follow up, Beau announced he needed a shower and headed for the bathroom. A moment later he reappeared totally naked.

“Don’t just stand there. Come on. I need my back washed.”

I looked at Andre and we both nodded and headed for the bathroom. One of the things I did when I bought the townhouse was to remodel the bathroom. At the time I didn’t realize my design would result in a shower that could easily accommodate three people. I was pleased it did as the three of us started to wash each other.

There were a lot of ribald comments and accompanying laughter as we washed more than just one another’s backs. We were again relaxed and enjoying being together.

We dried and wrapped towels loosely around our hips and Andre said to Beau, “Come on, you can help me convert this couch into a bed for you.”

“I’m not sleeping on that.”

“Well where the heck do you think you’re sleeping.”

Beau grinned. “With you two of course”

“But . . .” was all Andre got out before Beau playfully interrupted. “A couple of nights without sex isn’t going to kill you two.”

That’s when I found out Andre could really blush, and it was a beetroot beauty.

“You guys should try being straight and having to cope with no sex every month while she’s having her menstrual periods.” That had us all chuckling.

As we entered the bedroom Beau stopped. “Wow what a difference. It looks so you two. Who’s idea.” I pointed at Andre. “Bro, I didn’t know you had this talent. It’s like a different bedroom.”

I got a questioning look from Andre, but he didn’t say anything.

We tossed our towels into the clothes hamper and Andre slipped on some boxer shorts.

Beau looked at him. “What are you doing? I bet you don’t usually wear those to bed.”

“No I don’t, but I don’t usually get into bed with my brother either.”

“First time for everything and I’m in the middle.”

Beau was obviously playing Andre and I wondered how long it had been since they had spared like this.

Andre started “But that means.” when Beau interrupted. “You two won’t be able to do anything that would embarrass me.”

The three of us collapsed on the bed laughing. I wondered how Andre would be, naked in bed, next to his brother but I didn’t need to worry. We all snuggled together in the centre of the bed. Three brothers together. Well sort of.

 

The alarm on Beau’s phone woke the three of us. Two of us unwillingly but for Beau this was usual because as a tradie he started work early. He was still in the middle of the bed so I wondered who he was going to climb over to get out of bed. I wasn’t going to find out because Beau slipped an arm under each of us and pulled us into a hug. “Thanks for letting me sleep with you last night. It felt so comfortable I’m looking forward to tonight.”

It was Andre who started the game this time. “What do you mean tonight?”

“Well Skye isn’t home until tomorrow so you wouldn’t want me to be sleeping alone in an empty cold apartment, would you?”

Andre was smiling. “Absolutely I would. But if you’re staying here tonight, I’m in the middle.”

Beau put on a faux pout. “Aww don’t you trust Chris being next to me?”

“I trust Chris. It’s you I’m beginning to have doubts about.”

“How unkind. You know I’m not into guys. How about we kiss and make up?”

“I am into guys but that doesn’t include my little brother.”

“Hey who are you calling little.” And with that he pushed the covers down to expose his genitals.

I was enjoying this interplay but decided it was time to get Beau organized for work and slipped out of bed. “While you’re deciding if he’s little or not, I’ll start breakfast.” As I left the bedroom I looked back. “Andre, do you want breakfast now or later?”

“I’ll come out now for a coffee but eat later.” That suited me as well.

I organized some breakfast for Beau, and Andre and I drank our coffee. It was only when Beau came into the kitchen dressed for work that I realized Andre and I were still naked. Beau commented on it. I responded that after showering and sleeping together was it really an issue.

I offered to make some lunch for Beau but he declined saying this work site was next to a café that made “the best burgers”.

After Beau left we had about an hour before Andre had to go to work.

“Well do you want some breakfast now.”

He took my hand. “Let’s go back to bed for a while.” I had no objection.

In bed we cuddled and gently kissed, however Andre was thoughtful. “Beau’s changed so much. During the night I woke up and Beau was spooning me with his arms around me. At first, I worried that in his sleep he might think it was Skye but no, there was nothing sexual about it. He was just sleeping with and hugging his brother. You know, this might seem strange, but I feel that as brothers, we’re now closer than we’ve ever been before.”

“Does that mean you’re OK with him sharing our bed again tonight?”

He again smiled that devilish smile. “It does mean I’m going to have to spend my lunch time going to the ‘rents for more work clothes but yes, I’m OK with him being here tonight, but I want to be next to you.”

“Me too. I reached down between us. We seem to be aroused.”

He slid down the bed. “I can take care of that.”

“Only as long as I can take care of you.”

We moved into position and surprisingly quickly and simultaneously, took care of each other.

We had more coffee and a quick breakfast. I made some sandwiches for Andre. I knew that going to Ettalong and back meant he wasn’t going to have a lot of time for lunch. He picked up the plastic container of sandwiches and kissed me. “I could get used to this.” Another kiss. “See you tonight.”

I kissed him back. “Have good day.” His departure was so different this time because I knew he was going to work and would be back with me tonight after work.

 

My day was routine. I checked my emails, went online and logged into a couple of mainframe servers I monitor and service. I identified the cause of a logged problem in one and provided a solution. The other one I would have to go to tomorrow.

As I knew there would be three of us for dinner, I decided to keep it simple and have chicken breast schnitzels with green pepper sauce, mashed potato and microwaved green vegetables as the main followed by butterscotch sponge pudding and ice cream.

Beau was first back from work. Start early, finish early. I looked at him. He’d had a busy day.

After a hug. “Do you want to have a shower?”

He looked at me with that cute grin of his. “Nah, I can wait till we’re all here.”

“A drink?”

“Yeah. That café near the job site has burgers you’d kill for, but right now I’d kill for a decent coffee. Their coffee is shit!”

“I’ll get you a coffee without any killing.” I started the coffee machine and made us each a coffee.

We chatted about how our day had been and other trivia as we drank our coffees.

 

Andre arrived with his wheelie bag. Beau couldn’t resist. “Looks like you’re moving in.” Andre flicked him an appropriate finger gesture as he wheeled the bag into the bedroom. As he came back out Beau grabbed him in one of his usual warm hugs.

This time I couldn’t resist. “Stop molesting my boyfriend.” They both laughed as Andre moved out of the hug and passionately kissed me.

Beau feigned disgust. “Eww. Shower time. Come on you two.”

Andre turned. “Can you at least give me a chance to give Chris a proper hello.”

“I think I’ll be embarrassed if you say hello more than you just did, and you’d probably need a cold shower.”

As usual the three of us showered together and washed each other. I was beginning to wonder if I should get more shower heads installed. OK to be honest I was really wondering what it would cost.

After the shower we didn’t even bother to pretend modesty. We hung our towels in the bathroom and walked to the bedroom to put on briefs. I opened a bottle of wine and put out some cheese and biscuits. We clinked glasses and chatted.

Andre asked what was for dinner and asked if he could help. Beau also showed an interest in the cooking. I suggested we relax with our drink first.

That’s when Andre surprised us with an observation.

“Beau, you really have to do something about your pubes.”

“What do you mean?” he pulled out the waistband of his briefs and looked down “there’s nothing wrong with my pubes.”

“Mate! They’re totally unruly. You need to at least trim them, and you should think about shaving your balls.”

“I’m not having a razor near my balls.”

We both laughed. “Not that sort of razor. But get Skye to do it. She’ll love doing it and if you aren’t rock hard by the end, you’re not a real man. Besides I reckon you’ll both enjoy her playing with your smooth balls.”

While Beau was thinking, I asked, “Are Skye’s pubes as unruly as yours?”

“No. but that’s because she’s a woman.”

We both just looked at him as we watched the cogs turning. “You reckon when she shaves those so amazingly sexy legs of hers, she also . . .” His eyes glazed over.

We both left Beau to his thoughts.

 

They were both involved in cooking the meal. I divided up the tasks so they each gained some experience. I was surprised at how much they wanted to learn about cooking and were willing to try doing.

The result was that with some more wine and easy conversation we enjoyed our jointly prepared and served meal.

 

Bedtime. Andre insisted that he was going to be middle. Beau insincerely protested but the three of us still ended up naked in bed again, spooning. I seemed to be everyone’s little spoon as Andre was behind me and Beau was behind him. Why was I not worried? I loved having Andre next to me again and wiggled my body against his and particularly against his groin. He started to harden.

Andre breathed into my ear. “Stop being a tease.” Only to be followed by Beau. “I heard that and remember I can’t cope with being embarrassed.” Laughing we settled into each other and easily fell asleep.

 

The alarm on Beau’s phone woke us Tuesday morning and we all slipped out of bed. I pulled on some briefs and started breakfast and coffee while Beau and Andre dressed. When they walked into the kitchen Beau decided he needed two coffees to make up for not being willing to have one at the café.

Before leaving Beau gave us each another hug. “Thanks for letting me stay here with you. I love being here with you guys but it’s not like being with Skye. I’m missing her and William so much. Being alone in the apartment would have been miserable.”

We hugged him back. “We’re your brother and BFF. We’re here for you.”

“Thanks. Love you both. Better get to work.”

 

Against my protests Andre helped me clear up from breakfast and then made another two cups of coffee.

I watched. “You’re dressed for work, so you’re not interested in going back to bed this morning.”

“Oh, I’m always interested but I know I’ll be back here tonight. Just us. Now I’d enjoy a coffee with you while we sit and chat.”

And that’s what we did until he was ready to leave for work. We kissed and grinning he headed for the door. I watched him leave. It was as if all I’d ever wanted, my lover living with me, had happened.

Except that it hadn’t.

Copyright © 2023 Paladin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 13
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

27 minutes ago, Paladin said:

@Summerabbacat I didn't say they would behave better, I just said they could behave better.  I would like my characters to be believable.  I think it was Oliver Cromwell who told his official portrait painter, Sir Peter Lely to "paint me as I am, warts and all". I like to follow that advice.

My apologies @Paladin if I have inferred you indicated you were going to ensure they behaved better. My comments were meant as encouragement for you to have them continue to behave authentically, which includes behaving "badly", as it is more interesting and believable when you paint your characters "warts and all".

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

The more I've thought about this chapter since I read it, the more of an a-hole Andre is becoming to me! He had a lot of nerve asking Chris about Michael. Chris and Michael never disappeared anywhere, and neither of them reappeared almost naked. Chris should thank goodness Andre hasn't moved in yet!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 1/10/2024 at 1:07 AM, CincyKris said:

I think something is going on in Andre’s head that he hasn’t disclosed, even to his brother, who didn’t understand why he wasn’t ready to move in. I don’t feel like he’s a bad guy, though. 

An interesting comment @CincyKris. We'll just have to wait and see.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 1/10/2024 at 12:51 AM, drsawzall said:

And like any trainwreck or car crash, I can't help but slow down and look... 

Well train wreck or not, it's got you waiting for what happens next. Thanks for reading and commenting @drsawzall

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..