Jump to content
    Paladin
  • Author
  • 3,101 Words
  • 1,306 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Andre and Chris - 1. Chapter 1

Andre and Chris

Where we left Andre and Chris at the end of the story “Beau”.

We moved towards each other and embraced and kissed, and kissed, and kissed; each time with more passion. I broke to take a breath. We looked at each other and simultaneously said, “I love you.”

“Do you want to eat now or later?”

“If you’re thinking what I’m thinking. Food later.”

“Good choice. You know Beau’s going to vet you to make sure you’re right for me?”

“What the fuck . . . .‘?”

I stopped him and pushed him onto the bed. “Oh, you’ll pass with flying colours.”

********************

Chapter 1

It was late when I woke on Saturday morning. I was spooning Andre, my left arm trapped under his body. I tried, unsuccessfully, to remove it without disturbing him. He stirred and wriggled further back into the spoon. I hugged him.

“Are you awake?’

“Hmmm.”

I kissed his neck. “Well how was last night for you? Are you going to get your second bag out of the car?”

“No. I won’t need it. I’m just going to stay curled up naked next to you like this for the rest of my life.”

“I love the feel of your naked body next to me and I’d love to stay here for the rest of my life too, but I have to get out of bed.”

He wriggled even closer, even though I thought that impossible, and mumbled “Noooo.”

“I need to take a piss.”

Andre moved away. “For that I’ll let you out of bed.”

I was standing at the bowl about to start when Andre stood next to me. “Mentioning needing to piss made me realise I needed too as well.” We emptied our bladders into the bowl together.

“Well now we’re both awake and out of bed, I’ll start breakfast.”

“No, I want us to go back to bed. I want to continue to cuddle and talk.”

As we went back to bed and were cuddling, I thought about how Beau wanted to lie in bed to talk. Did this run in the family?

Andre kissed me and started with a simple question. “When did you first know?”

Now that was so open ended that I decided I could answer almost any way I wanted.

“If you mean when did I first know I was interested in you sexually, that’s easy. It was as soon as I saw you at the party.”

“Wow! It was the same for me, which is why I got you away from the dads as fast as I could. But it was when you were leaving that I realised it wasn’t just sexual attraction but that I cared about you. When I asked if you were OK to drive, it wasn’t just a casual question. It was because I was concerned for your safety and didn’t want anything to happen on your way home.”

I lent forward and kissed him. “Well for your information it wasn’t the beers that made my drive home difficult. It was an erection and thinking about you the whole way.”

Andre kissed me. “If we both felt like that then, have we wasted a year?”

I returned the kiss, lingering on his soft sexy lips. “For me, I quickly felt I wanted a relationship with you and not just a bit of sex. I was wary of rushing into a relationship so I wanted us to know each other more before we started having sex. Your ‘challenge’ gave me that chance. Besides I wasn’t really sure then that you were gay. But look at it this way. If that year of getting to know each other means we will now actually be together for the rest of our lives, which is what I want, was it worth the wait?”

“When you put it like that, yes, it is worth the wait and no, we haven’t wasted a year, but I think we might have some catching up to do?” He can have the most devilish grin, but I do love it. However, making up for “lost” time could need some recovery time, that is if you don’t count more cuddling and kissing.

“Anyway Chris, what’s this about needing Beau’s approval? When did he say that?”

“I assume he was joking. I don’t need his approval to be with you and if he did disapprove, I’d just ignore him.”

“Thanks for that.” Andre kissed me. Nectar! “But, why did he say it?”

Now that pushed me into an admission. I knew I could lie but would that a good start to our relationship?

“Hmm OK. It was after he saw an Uber parked in my driveway a couple of mornings.”

“Really! You sly bastard! Of course. The stag party driver. That really cute Asian guy. You know he had the hots for us that night?”

“I thought you were too drunk to notice.”

“I was drunk but not too drunk to notice a cute guy coming on to us. When you walked me to the door, I noticed he was watching us. That’s why I gave you that extra long hug. He was almost drooling. So you started seeing him. Should I be concerned?”

I pulled him towards me. “No. You don’t have to worry. It’s you I want to be with, and besides we aren’t into the same thing.”

“What do you mean?”

I was getting deeper into this than I intended. “Well, he described himself as a bottom, but he’s really a sub and looking for a Dom top. Not really my scene.” I paused “I’m a bit concerned about him.”

“Why?”

“Because he’s also looking for love. He’s a nice guy I’d hate to see him hurt emotionally. I just hope he finds the right guy.”

Andre snuggled into me. “I love that you’re concerned about other people. It certainly helped with Beau and Skye.”

We were both fully awake by now and I was feeling hungry. “How about some breakfast. I’m hungry. We didn’t get to eat last night.”

I got that devilish smile from him. “No, we sort of got side tracked. How about shower and then breakfast?”

I teased. “OK. Do you want first or second shower?”

He gently punched me. “Stop it. We can shower together.”

Showering together didn’t save any water as we washed each other more than we washed ourselves. After drying each other we slipped on shorts and started cooking a late breakfast, together. Coffee was first.

“Are you usually this well stocked with breakfast food?”

“No. I got some supplies yesterday. I thought I might have someone spend the night.”

“I hope me, not just a random someone.”

I turned and reassuringly hugged and kissed him.

“What are you doing about last night’s food that we didn’t eat?”

“We can have it tonight.”

Breakfast was ready so we sat and ate.

 

I was still on a high from spending my first night with Andre and of course what we’d spent the night doing. So much so that I was ready to climb a mountain and scream it to the world. “How about we tell Beau and Skye that we’re dating.”

“Last night felt to be more than just dating. Oh wait, is this about getting Beau’s approval?”

“I told you I don’t need his approval, but I really want to tell them.”

Andre was silent and obviously in thought.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you want them to know about us?”

“Well, it’s more that I don’t think they know about me.”

Surprised, I looked at Andre. “You haven’t told them you’re gay.”

“No. I’m sure they know, but it’s never been discussed. How about you? Have you told your family?”

I answered quietly. “Yes, I have. They’ve known for years. I’ve also told them about you.”

“Me! What have you told them about me?”

“What I know about you and that I want a relationship with you. All the good stuff. They want to meet you.”

 

As we waited for the door to open, I reassuringly squeezed Andre’s hand. That was the exact moment when Skye opened door and of course she noticed straight away. “Oh my god! You’re finally decided to get together. About time. You’ve been dancing around each other for months. Come in.”

Beau walked up to the door. “What’s going on?”

“It’s Chris and Andre. They’re together.”

“I can see that. So?”

Skye looked exasperated. “Together like they’re a couple. Haven’t you noticed them flirting with each other?”

“No. I’ve told you I’m not into guys. How would I notice?”

Skye rolled her eyes and exclaimed “Men! You’re bloody hopeless. I’ll organize some coffee and snacks.”

She walked off to the kitchen and Beau moved in for a group hug and spoke softly. “I’m not really that dense. I’ve been hoping this would happen. I was a bit worried when it looked like Chris was starting another relationship.”

“Was that when you said you had to vet his boyfriends?”

“Oh, he told you about that.” We both nodded and Beau smiled that cute smile of his. “So do you want my approval?”

Simultaneously we both answered, “NO!”

“Will we still be able to have group showers?”

I was about to answer but Andre beat me. “That’s up to you Beau, after all you were the one who stopped showering with me.”

Beau’s face broke into his cute broad smile. “Great, so it’s still three brothers?” We squeezed each other in the hug as Skye called out that coffee was ready.

Skye had set mugs of coffee and a plate of Tim Tams on the breakfast bar. Beau swooped on the Tim Tams. Skye playfully swotted his hand “Remember we’ve got guests.”

Beau glanced at us. “They’re not guests. They’re family.”

We were enjoying our coffee and chatting when a cry from the bassinet indicated that William was awake. Skye commented that he would need his nappy changed. Beau stood up and walked to the bassinet, picked up William, sniffed his nappy, crinkled his nose and pulled a face. “Come on junior I’ll get you cleaned up.” They disappeared into the nursery.

Skye watched lovingly. “He’s being such a fantastic father.”

I asked, “When are you going back to work?”

“I’m working on it. So far I’ve used almost two months of my maternity leave. I’d like to go back in about a month or so. Beau offered to take a day a week off work to look after William. Mum has offered a day and so has Beau’s mum. That lets me return part time.”

“I’ll do a day to help.” Skye and Andre stared at me. “Look I work from home. Yes I have call outs but I can block an office day once a week when I’ll be at home all day.”

“Thanks Chris that’s helps a lot. Four days a week will be terrific.” She stood and gave me a hug.

“Do I have to keep telling you to stop molesting my wife,” came from the nursery door. “Besides, now you’ve got Andre to molest.”

Skye responded, “be nice, Chris is offering to take William for a day a week when I go back to work.”

He handed William to Skye and gave me a thank you hug only to have Andre call out “will you stop molesting my boyfriend.” Everyone laughed. Andre was now much more relaxed than he had been on the drive over.

Skye commented that William was hungry and started to prepare to breast feed him. Beau looked at her. “Are you going to feed him here?”

“Yes. Why not?”

“Well, we’ve got guests.”

Skye smiled. “They’re not guests, they’re family.” She put her hand on Beau. “Don’t be such a prude, Beau. I think Chris and Andre can cope with something as natural as breast feeding.” Skye continued to adjust her breast and William started to suckle.

I thought to change the topic. “Beau, Skye said that you’re taking a day a week off to look after William. Can’t you get some paternity leave?” The other three laughed.

Skye responded. “Chris, remember Beau works for his dad. You’ve met Lachlan. He’s very old school and hard to change. It takes a lot to bring him into the twenty first century.”

 

Back in the townhouse we settled on the sofa to watch some cricket streaming on TV. The game was scrappy and certainly not exciting. We sat close, feeling each other’s presence and warmth. The game was secondary.

When the game finished, I asked Andre if he was hungry.

“Sure. What have we got to eat?”

“The food I prepared for last night but somehow we didn’t get around to cooking and eating.”

“What could get in the way of food?”

I moved in and kissed those soft inviting lips. “You as it turns out.”

He kissed me back. “If I remember correctly, you were completely complicit.”

“True but this isn’t getting the food ready and if we keep kissing it’ll be another night without eating.” I stood and headed for the kitchen.

“I’ll help you. I need to learn to cook.”

“You don’t know how to cook?”

“Not really. Mum made it clear that the kitchen was her domain, and we were to stay out.” He paused and added, “except to clean up and wash the dishes.”

I laughed as I imagined Carol saying that. “Well you are welcome in this kitchen whenever you want and I’ll encourage you to learn to cook.”

Together we started cooking. The marinated steaks were put on to cook. The air fryer was loaded with frozen potato wedges and turned on. The green vegetables were placed in the microwave ready to be cooked at the last minute. When the steaks were ready, medium rare, we put them aside to rest while I poured the remaining marinade into the pan, mixed it with the pan juices and turned up the heat to reduce the mixture to a jus. Andre stared the microwave.

When the microwave beeped, we plated the meals and spooned the jus over the steak. As Andre set the plates on the table, I poured two glasses of Hunter Valley shiraz.

 

We went to bed without the urgency of the previous night. It was no longer necessary. Our love making was a more relaxed and extended loving enjoyment of one another’s bodies. Eventually totally drained and sated we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 

On Sunday morning we woke at the same time. I was spooning into Andre, and he wrapped his arms warmly around me. I felt at peace with the world. “This feels so good.”

“Yeah. It does. Can we stay like this? We don’t have to get out of bed yet. It’s Sunday.”

I snuggled back. “I hope my Sundays continue to be like this.”

“I’ll work on it.” We relaxed into the feel of naked body caressing naked body. What do you normally do on a Sunday?”

“I work from home so usually I spend some of Sunday catching up and getting ready for the next week.”

“Well, I’ll have to get you out of that habit.”

“And what are you going to replace that habit with?”

I could feel his smile just before the kiss on my neck and his hard cock pressed against me, “I’ll think of something pleasurable and when we’re finished, you’re going to help me do some shopping.”

 

After a discussion we decided to go to Terrigal for lunch and on the way back visit Erina Fair for shopping. At Terrigal we found somewhere to park and strolled across the cliff walk to The Haven. We sat and tucked into our delicious meals of fish with chips and salad. We also feasted on the view. Sparkling blue waves breaking and frothing white against the golden sand that stretched past Wamberal and continued further north into the distance.

When we arrived at Erina Fair, I discovered how much Andre enjoyed shopping. So, so much more than I do. He told me he wanted to buy some shirts for work. Shirts for work are something I can buy in five minutes. Well, OK, maybe ten minutes. Andre took nearly twenty minutes to buy two (as far as I could tell) identical shirts. Not only that, he also seemed to enjoy every minute of it. As we walked further through Erina Fair, Andre looked in just about every store we passed. A store with casual shirts on special caught his eye and he dragged me in. After rummaging through a rack of shirts he chose three.

“I want to try these on.”

“OK, I’ll wait here.”

“No, I want your opinion,” he told me as he dragged me towards the fitting room. There he took off his shirt exposing his fine torso. That helped make being there worthwhile. Two shirts looked great on him. The third was a definite no go.

Andre then went through the rack again and pulling out two more shirts said, “let’s see how these look in you.”

I tried to protest but quickly found myself back at the fitting room with my shirt off and trying on the selected shirts. I had to admit, Andre has good taste and I was extremely pleased with how I looked in them. We took our shirts to the register to pay.

The cute young guy at the register took the shirts, rang them up and looked at Andre. “I was going to ask if you needed help, but I could see you knew what you wanted. Besides I had a better view of the fitting room from here.” We paid as he bagged our purchases.

Outside the store I asked, “you knew, didn’t you?”

“Knew what?”

“That he was watching us.”

Andre smiled. “Yeah I did but he fancied you more than me.”

I looked back into the store and the assistant smiled and winked at me. I blushed and led a chuckling Andre down the mall. I recovered enough to suggest coffee.

“We’re near Sage. Let’s go in there. They have good coffee and make most of their slices and cakes themselves. Their Devonshire Teas are to die for.”

I’m not sure if it’s still Devonshire Tea if you have it with coffee rather than tea. Whatever. It was delicious. Not that it mattered as we were together, holding hands and looking into each other’s sparkling eyes.

 

Back in the townhouse I suggested I’d start organizing dinner for us.

“Just for you Chris. I’m not staying.”

Copyright © 2023 Paladin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 22
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

11 hours ago, Paladin said:

@Greye you sound like you were once a local. I've enjoyed using local names in this story, even though the action there is pure fiction. Hope you enjoy the story.

Grew up in the Hunter, summer hols anywhere from central to mid-north coast for years! Shopping with Christmas monies at Erina Fair was a BIG deal 😂

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..