Jump to content
    Paladin
  • Author
  • 4,384 Words
  • 441 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Andre and Chris - 12. Chapter 12

After our busy and productive Saturday, we enjoyed being able to sleep in a bit later on Sunday morning. That included spending time in bed together even after we were awake and sexually satisfied.

I was becoming worried that we might be biting off too much if we buy the two shops and apartments. I voiced my concern to Andre. “When we first saw the shop I’ll be using, I thought the existing layout was perfect for me. Now I’ve had a chance to think about it I realize it will need to be divided to include at least another room. I’m worried that we might have to spend more than we can afford to do the renovations we need. That’s more cost on top of buying the shop for you.”

“I agree with you that we will need to do some renovations to make it all what we want, especially the bathroom upstairs.”

“The bathroom? What’s wrong with the bathroom? It looked pretty new to me.”

“The shower. It’s only big enough for one. We’d never be able to have threesome showers in there.”

I started laughing. “Just like you, planning ahead. But still it’s all going to cost.”

“Yes, but I don’t understand why you’re so concerned. You know we’ll get mates’ rates.”

I looked at him. “Mates’ rates?”

Andre’s face was all grin. “Nerd! Get in the real world. Charge cheaper rates for friends. Mates.”

“So how do we get that?”

Andre looked at me in total disbelief. It was as if, like Zaphod Beeblebrox, I’d grown a second head. “Have you forgotten what Dad’s business is and what work Beau does.”

I suddenly felt totally foolish. “You’re right I wasn’t thinking of them doing the renovations. What if they don’t want to do them.”

“When they find out what we want, you try and stop them.” He was laughing and I just had to join in. Yes, pillow talk can be excellent for discussion and problem solving.

 

In the afternoon we returned from shopping and put our purchases in the fridge or pantry. Andre had been keen to show he could make Lasagna by himself so we went all out and bought the ingredients for a very large beef Lasagna. We would freeze what we didn’t eat to use for lunches or quick dinners.

I left Andre in the kitchen and started looking at how I needed to set up and use the space in my shop to meet my needs. I was absorbed in this when Andre wrapped his arms around me and announced that the Lasagna was now ready to go in the oven.

He asked. “Will I put it in the oven now or do you want to relax and talk about our weekend?”

“If relaxing and talking means sitting and holding you close, with some kissing, I’m all for a bit of that before eating.”

“We settled on the couch close to each other and turned on the TV. It was halfway through the second half of a close NRL match. We were becoming involved in the progress of the game when Lachlan, Carol, Skye and Beau, carrying William, walked through the door.

Andre responded first. “Welcome but what are you all doing here?”

Skye responded. “We’re buying a house. It’s just two down from your shop. We’re going to be neighbours.”

I wanted to know what was going on, so I stood up and asked, “When did you decide to buy a house?” I discovered I was talking to Skye and Carol as Beau and Lachlan had settled on the couch to watch the rest of the football game.

“Yesterday, when we all went around to look at your shop and apartment, we saw the ‘for sale’ sign on the house. Beau and I talked to Noah about it. Today Lachlan and Carol had a look at it with us and we’ve made an appropriate offer. Noah thinks it will be accepted.”

I was about to ask Andre if we had any more champagne in the fridge when I saw him putting the large lasagna in the oven. There goes having leftovers for lunches. I checked the fridge and yes amongst the beer and white wine there was a bottle of champagne.

I announced. “I think we need to celebrate. Skye, there’s Lemon Lime and Bitters for you. For everyone else there’s champagne, beer of wine.” Skye accepted the Lemon Lime and Bitters while the rest of us opted for beer or wine. The champagne stayed in the fridge, and the game on TV ended. The TV was turned off and we celebrated Beau and Skye buying a house. Everyone was excited and the family conversation was lively.

Eventually, Andre announced that dinner was ready. The lasagna was excellent and enough for Beau to have a large second helping. It was a great success especially when we let everyone know that Andre had cooked it without any help from me.

Having celebrated, eaten and cleaned up, the evening was winding down and our visitors were organizing to leave when Lachlan said, “I forgot to tell you lot that I’ve organized one of my family and workers party at our place. Not this Saturday but the Saturday after. I want you all there.”

Andre asked. That’s near your birthday, Dad. Is this a birthday party?”

“Sort of but not only. Oh, that reminds me. Skye told us all about Chris’ friend Michael from Melbourne and Andre’s friend Jamie. Let them know they’re invited as well.”

I looked at Andre who nodded “Thanks. We’ll let them know.”

Not long after that they all left, and Andre and I used the bathroom and fell into bed exhausted.

 

Monday was routine work for both of us along with being disappointed that the owner of the adjoining shop had not contacted Noah with a selling price. It looked like it was up to us to make an opening offer, but we decided to wait a bit longer.

That evening we were just coming down from a mutually satisfyingly and climatic sixty nine when someone started incessantly ringing our doorbell.

I looked at Andre. “Who the hell could that be at this hour?” I looked at my phone. It was 10.17pm.

“We’ll only know if you answer it. I’ll back you up if necessary.”

I slid out of bed and slipped on my shorts. The doorbell continued. I glanced at Andre. He didn’t seem all that ready to provide any real backup.

I unlatched the door so I could open it enough to see who was there. It was immediately pushed open and Jamie, clad in just a track suit, pushed past me into the room.

I looked at him. “Jamie, what’s wrong? What are you doing here?”

“Our house is so empty with just me. I don’t want to sleep by myself. In Melbourne, sleeping with you two felt so snug and comfortable. Can I sleep here with you?”

Andre had heard this and was standing at our bedroom door. “Of course, you can. Come on let’s get you cuddled up with us.”

I locked the door and watched as Andre led Jamie back to our bedroom and bed. Jamie stripped and both got into our bed. Resigned to the situation, I quickly dropped my shorts and joined them. With Jamie in the middle, we snuggled together and as we were all falling asleep Jamie mumbled softly, “Thank you. I needed this.”

Tuesday morning Andre’s phone alarm woke the three of us. Jamie stretched. “Thanks guys. I wouldn’t have slept that well at home by myself.”

Andre pulled Jamie into a hug and a kiss. “We’re friends. We’re here to help you.”

“Does that extend to me spending the rest of the week here with you.”

I responded. “We have to get ready for work. Can we discuss this over breakfast?”

“Can we shower first? Like in Melbourne?”

The three of us bundled into the shower together. It was a fun start to the day. Andre was right. The apartment over the shop had to have a shower like this.

The shower was fun and sensual as we each took turns being in the middle and being soaped and washed by the other two. We even playfully tickled Jamie and had him happily giggling.

Over a simple breakfast with coffee Andre started. “I, well we, would love having you stay here while Michael is in Melbourne but it could umm . . . “

Jamie chuckled. “Interfere with your sex life?”

Andre and I both blushed. “Yeah, spot on.”

“I’d like to stay here while Michael’s away because I feel wanted and secure with you.”

I responded. “That I totally understand. I feel more secure and wanted here now than I ever have.”

Jamie continued, “And I’ll do my best to give you time to enjoy each other.”

“Thanks Jamie. We will appreciate that.”

Andre added. “Knowing you, as I do Jamie, I know we can all enjoy this week. Have you told Michael what you’re planning?”

“I’ll call him today and Chris, I’m sure he’ll call you afterwards. Oh, I’ll have to go home after work today to collect clothes for the rest of the week.”

“Thanks for telling us but we’ll still expect you to be here for dinner.”

Jamie thanked us, and he and Andre left for work. I was looking after William again, but now I was more prepared and more confident. Skye dropped off William and his accompanying paraphernalia. She hugged and kissed me but before she headed off to work, I asked, “What’s with you telling Carol and Lachlan about Michael and Jamie?”

She grinned. It was as cute as Beau’s grin. They were such a gorgeous couple. “I could easily see what Beau told me after he met them. That was when he picked up William. I saw that you four are wonderfully important to each other. I wanted Carol and Lachan to know about Michael and Andre and understand how you all feel about each other. I didn’t know he’d invite them to his party, but I hope they’ll come.”

I hugged her again as we walked to her car.

William was much easier to look after. I was more experienced, and he was becoming used to being away from Skye and Beau and being looked after by three other people.

 

About eleven Michael called. “Hi Chris. Jamie’s told me he spent last night with you two.”

I wasn’t sure how much detail Jamie had given Michael. “Yes, he came over late last night and stayed with us.”

“No need to be coy, Chris. He told me everything, including this morning’s shower. To be honest, I thought he might want to be with you two. He told me how comfortable it was being in bed with you two in Melbourne, so I thought that if he feels lonely, he’ll turn to you. He did and thank you. I hope it’s OK for Jamie to stay there with you two for the rest of the week? I know I’ll feel happier.”

“Of course, it is. We love both of you. Are you organized for Mamma’s operation?”

“Yes, we are. It will be tomorrow morning.”

“Please let me know the outcome as soon as you can.”

“Will do. Sorry I have to go. An emergency has just come in and I’ve being called in to help. Catch you soon, and thanks.”

 

I sat down to have my lunch after changing and feeding William. He was sound asleep.

Tyron called. “Hey daddy, have you got your cute baby with you today.” I could hear him restraining himself, but he was still on the brink of laughing out loud.

“The cute baby is here, but not his daddy.” I thought I could push this. “But maybe you’d like me to be your daddy?”

“In your dreams daddy.” There was a slight pause. “That didn’t come out right, but I do like the idea of you being my work boss daddy.”

“What if we go for work boss uncle?”

He laughed. “That works for me Uncle Chris but I’ll check with Jackson before using it.”

“What do you mean, check with Jackson?”

“Well, we’re been having all these video chats. You know, he’s rather possessive about you being his uncle.”

I didn’t point out that I’m not really Jackson’s uncle.

“So, you two are getting on OK?”

“Absolutely. He’s cool and we clicked. We’re looking forward to when he’s up here during semester break."

We chatted about the work jobs he had completed and some that had come in that I wanted him sort out for me. I was very pleased with his ability and competence.

 

Andre rushed through the door looking very pleased and excited. Noah had called him with the news that the owner of the second shop and apartment had been in touch. The good news was that he’s asking less than we’re paying for the corner one.

“I’m keen to agree to his price, but we really do need to have a look through the shop and apartment. After all, we haven’t seen what the inside’s like.”

“Absolutely. I totally agree. I discussed it with Noah. He has the keys and is prepared to meet us at the shops at 8.30 tomorrow morning.”

“Fantastic! Give him a call and confirm that we’ll be there.”

“While you’re doing that, I’ll make some coffee. Remember Jamie is collecting some more clothes, so we’ll wait dinner until he gets here.”

“Thanks. Coffee will be great. What are we having for dinner.”

“Slow cooked lamb shanks. They’re in the oven.”

Andre called Noah and then changed out of his work clothes. He returned, more casually dressed. We hugged and kissed. He said, “All set. We meet Noah tomorrow morning.”

“Let’s hope there’s nothing wrong with the place so we can buy it quickly.”

“Talking of quickly. The owner wants a quick settlement.”

“We’d like that. So, can we manage it?”

“Absolutely Love. You’ll be surprised what you and I can achieve together.” We kissed again.

We grabbed our coffees, settled on the couch and started checking our phones for emails and messages. It wasn’t long before Jamie arrived with a wheely bay of clothes. He was greeted with the usual round of hugs and kisses.

 

We were about to have dinner when Jamie’s phone rang. It was Michael.

Jamie answered on speaker. “Hi Babe. Missing you.””

“Missing you too Babe. Are you all together?”

Andre and I both called out, “Hi Michael.”

“I just wanted to touch base before heading to my parents’ place. I’m busy here but everything’s going OK. How are things with you lot?”

I replied, “It’s all go here. We’re trying to buy the second shop and apartment next door and beau and Skye are buying a house just down the street from the shops. Oh yeah, Andre’s Dad has invited the two of you to a party, Saturday week.”

Jamie popped up. “That’s the first I’ve heard about it. I’ll find out more over dinner. Chris and Andre are taking good care of me.”

“I wouldn’t expect anything less. Missing you though.”

Jamie then took the phone off speaker and walked off to have a private conversation with Michael. They are in love and were missing each other.

Jamie didn’t take very long and soon we were sitting and enjoying our meal of lamb shanks, mashed sweet potato and green peas.

“What’s this about Michael and me being invited to a party?”

Andre clarified. “Dad has these parties at his place in Ettalong. It’s for his workers and their partners along with family. Obviously, you’re included as family.”

Jamie was still confused. “When did we become family?”

“It seems after Skye told them about you and Michael being our friends.”

Jamie was thinking and smiling. “Skye. Hmm do you think this is her way of getting to ogle Michael some more?”

I laughed. “It could also be your chance to ogle Beau some more.” Before he could respond I continued, “I’ve been to these parties. They’re a mixed group with oldies, but mainly Lachlan’s tradies and their partners along with Beau and Andre’s cousins. You’ll enjoy it.”

Jamie looked at Andre. “Beau, tradies and your cousins. Does that mean some nice eye candy?”

Andre started laughing. “Jamie, you’ve got Michael.”

“I know, but just because I’m not buying doesn’t mean I can’t window shop.”

We all laughed even louder.

 

 

The next morning, we all woke to Andre’s phone alarm. We were all naked in bed with Jamie in the middle again. It felt surprisingly comfortable with him there.

Jamie asked, “Would you like me to leave you two alone?”

Andre answered, “Thanks for the offer but we have to get ready to meet Noah at 8.30.”

“Does that mean a joint shower?”

“Shower sounds good. Open shower for whoever wants, sounds better.”

Another day started with a fun filled threesome shower followed by breakfast. Jamie drove off to his work. Andre and I climbed into Andre’s car, and he drove to the shops. We arrived at the shops at the same time as Noah. Smiling happily, he greeted us. Also smiling, we returned the greeting. We decided to start by looking through the apartment. Noah took his phone out of his pocket and opened the camera.

He noticed my questioning look. “The owner asked me to take some photos and video. I think he’s concerned you will want to claim it’s in worse condition than it is.”

“Makes sense. Don’t let us stop you.”

Noah opened the door. Andre walked in first and I followed. Noah was last in and was looking at his phone. I followed Andre down the hall as he entered a bedroom followed by him asking, “What are you doing here?”

Next moment I was nearly knocked over by a young boy crashing into me. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around him and held him. He started hitting my chest with his fists and yelling. “Let me go. Let me go. I didn’t do anything. I didn’t take anything. Just let me go.”

I kept holding him. Andre rushed out of the room and was ready to grab the boy if he got loose.

The boy’s body started to sag, and his pleas changed. “Please let me go. Please I’ll be good. Please, just don’t hurt me.” Then with sobs, the tears flowed.

I continued holding him but not as tightly. “No one’s going to hurt you. I’m Chris and this is Andre and over there is Noah.” He was still pushing his face into my chest, so he didn’t look. I did and noticed Noah was videoing on his phone. “What’s your name?”

Through his sobs, I heard a mumbled, “Ollie. Oliver.”

“Thanks. Which do you prefer? Oliver or Olly?”

Another sob. “My friends call me Ollie.”

“Can I call you Ollie?”

A soft, “Yes.”

“Good. Ollie, what are you doing here?”

“I didn’t know anywhere else to go.”

“How did you get in here?”

“I didn’t break in.”

“I can see that Ollie, so how did you get in?”

“I used my key. I still have it. I used to live here until my dad . . .” The heaving sobs started again. I held him gently and let him sob.

When the sobbing slowed, I softly suggested, “Ollie, how about we take you home?”

He stiffened, fearfully. “No. Please No. He’ll just do it again.”

“Who, Ollie, who will do it again.”

“Him. Mum’s boyfriend. He wants me to call him Dad, but he’s not my dad.” More tears.

Concerned I asked, again softly, “Ollie can you tell me what he’s done to you?”

There was a long pause which worried me. Eventually he started talking again softly between sobs. “He . . . he hits me. Hard . . . it . . . it hurts a lot. And he makes me do . . . do sex things. I don’t . . . I don’t want to do it. Last night he . . . he . . . fucked me.” He buried his head into my chest. “It really hurts.”

I looked at Andre and Noah and we all nodded. Noah was still videoing.

I tried to be reassuring. “Ollie, we’re going to help you. We’re going with you to the police.”

He stiffened, frightened. “No. You can’t. I’ll get into trouble. They’ll lock me up.”

I continued being reassuring. I lowered myself and pushed him back enough to look into his eyes. “Ollie, I’m not going to hurt you and Andre and Noah are not going to hurt you. We won’t let anyone hurt you or lock you up. Do you think you can trust us.”

He kept looking at me and finally whispered, “Yes, I think I can trust you.” Andre, Noah and I gave a collective sigh of relief. “So Ollie, you’ll come with us to the police?”

“Yes, as long as you stay with me.”

“I promise I’ll stay with you. Ollie, come on it’s time for us to go.” I took his hand and in response he held my hand tightly.

Andre went out first and Ollie and I started to follow. Noah quickly whispered in my ear. “I’ll call the police and let them know you’re on your way. You won’t have to wait as long.”

At the car Andre opened the driver’s door. Ollie was clutching my hand in a way that said there was no way he was letting go. “You drive Andre. I’ll get in the back with Ollie.” Getting a seat belt on Ollie was difficult because he still wouldn’t let go of my hand.

 

At the police station Ollie didn’t resist entering but wasn’t happy. With his head down his whole body language screamed ‘very frightened boy’. Before we reached the desk, we were approached by a policewoman. She was friendly. “I’m Detective Senior Constable Elizabeth Williams. You must be Andre, Chris and Ollie.” I nodded “yes”.

We were taken to an interview room that looked more like a small lounge room than the ones you see on TV police shows. I noticed the video cameras covering the room.

She looked at Ollie. “Ollie, can you please look at me?”

He lifted his head.

She continued with her friendly tone. “Thank you, Ollie. I’m Elizabeth and I’m a police officer and I need you to understand that we want to keep you safe. I believe some things have been done to you that should not have happened. This means we are going to have to have a doctor examine you and do some tests. Will you let us do this?”

Ollie looked at me. “Will you be with me?”

I looked at Elizabeth who nodded. I reassured Ollie that I would be with him. He smiled for the first time since we had met him. However, I suddenly realized they would take his clothes for forensic examination. He couldn’t go through all what would happen in a white gown.

I asked Ollie, “When did you last have something to eat?”

“Packet of chips last night.”

“I think you might be hungry. While I’m with you Andre might get you something to eat.”

Andre smiled. “Ollie, for you I can do that.” That got another smile from Ollie.

I stood to walk Andre to the door and whispered, “Try and find out his size and get some new clothes for him.” Andre understood and nodded.

I asked Elizabeth. “What happens now?”

“The doctor has arrived, so we go to the examination room.”

I wasn’t looking forward to this. Fortunately, Ollie did not fully understand what to expect. Even so he got through it like a trooper. His injuries were photographed. He even coped with a gentle internal examination where swabs were taken for analysis. His clothes were also taken and he was given a white gown. He was very unhappy about this until Andre entered with a bag of burgers and chips and another bag of clothes. While Ollie was eating and sorting out his new clothes the doctor asked us to provide swabs for DNA analysis. We understood why and agreed.

While Ollie changed into new clothes, Elizabeth, Andre and I walked into the corridor where we met Noah. Elizabeth explained that they were ready for us because of Noah’s call and video. Noah had emailed his video to the police.

I asked. “Noah. What are you doing here?”

“Waiting to get my phone back. Even though I emailed the video the police want to examine my phone and take it directly from the phone. The police also checked out the apartment. You’re busy now. I’ll stay in touch.”

We thanked Noah and went back to Ollie. He was looking better. He had eaten and had been able to have a quick shower before getting dressed. We all went to the interview room. Elizabeth had to have Ollie explain what had happened to him but in more detail.

Ollie insisted that we stay with him while Elizabeth interviewed him. It would also be videoed. Elizabeth sat in a seat facing Ollie. Andre and I were on each side of Ollie. Elizabeth started with soft questions to ease him into the more difficult topics.

Then she asked, “Do you know the man’s name?”

Noah replied, “Yes.”

“Can you tell me his name?”

Ollie mumbled something I didn’t catch, so I started to lean forward in case he repeated it but stopped because Andre abruptly stood, looking as white as if he had seen a ghost. He said to no one in particular, “I feel sick. I need to get some air.” He rushed out of the room.

I stood to follow. Ollie looked concerned and asked if Andre was OK. I replied that I needed to check. I found Andre standing in the corridor still looking shocked. I pulled him into a warm loving hug. “Please tell me what’s wrong.”

He started crying onto my shoulder. “I’m sorry Chris. You were right. It’s him. It’s the same guy. The one I told you about, having sex with me.”

  

I understand that the incident described here may raise concerns for readers. If it does for you please take care of yourself and seek any appropriate help that is locally available for you.
Copyright © 2023 Paladin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

31 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

I had to go with the WOW emoticon rather than Angry as this chapter was the tale of 2 different dynamics at play. While I love the first half of the chapter and the growth of the group, the second has me palpating in anger as I work the keyboard...

While I am only guessing at the lad's age, I am assuming he's not quite or deeply into his teen years and for this and other reasons, I want the stepdad to have his testimonials non-surgically removed without the benefit of anesthesia...

So many questions...

What happened to his real father?

What or where is his mother, is she clueless, drunk/stoned or otherwise out of it?

Andre, I pray to god he is able to confront what happened to him and inform the relevant authorities. By doing so he just may find healing...

Nothing gets rid of a dirty mess such as the stepfather than the harsh glare of publicity, hopefully news of his arrest and a mugshot will bring other victims forward, each helping to slam the door to the jail cell shut...

What will become of the boy, and I can't see either Andre or Chris walking away...

Not that I have any strong feelings one way or another, but the stepdad should be very popular once incarcerated...his ride when released just may be a hearse...

On a lighter note...Baby William seems to be an angel...at the moment...My mother told me I was much the same way till I hit two-years-old...then she was pulling her hair out...

 

He is not the stepfather yet @drsawzall and hopefully never will be. 

I assume Ollie's father is the man referred to in chapter 11 when Chris and Andre were discussing the tenants in the apartment where Ollie had sequestered himself:

"Do you remember that shooting a year ago? The one the police said was a drug related bikie gang assassination.”

Andre asked, “The one where the police thought it was mistaken identity and the gang killed the wrong guy?”

“Yes, that one. They shot the guy who was living upstairs with his wife and kid. I think the police were right. As soon as the police cleared up and left, the guy renting the shop turned up with a van, loaded it up, and disappeared.”

I suspect Ollie's mother is still grieving too and may not be the best judge of character. I also suspect the boyfriend has had many years experience in manipulating women and children and may even have targeted Ollie and his mother because of their perceived vulnerability. If she chooses not to believe Ollie or blames him in any way, then all bets are off, let the bitch suffer at the hands of the boyfriend.

As for baby William, well that remains to be seen.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Poor Ollie, I wonder also how old he is. If I remember correctly, Andre was 11 or 12, I think he was rejected for getting too old around 13 or 14. Sex offenders usually have a specific “type”.  As bad as Andre must be feeling right now, maybe telling the cops and testifying against that piece of crap predator will allow him to move on. There are probably other victims out there that will start coming forward once his arrest becomes public. How Ollie’s mom reacts will determine whether he will ever have a healthy relationship with her. It will truly be a make or break moment. 

  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Thanks @Summerabbacat and @drsawzall for your comments. I think @Summerabbacat answered the question about Ollie's father. It also explains how he has a key to the apartment. We are still to learn more about his mother.

Obviously this is a real shock for Andre and he has to decide how he handles it. There is more to go with this aspect of Andre and Chris' story because, as in real life, there is no quick solution or resolution.

We will find out that Ollie is twelve. Not a spoiler.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Well that wasn't the ending I was expecting after such a joyful chapter.

You handled Ollies story with great care.

Thanks @chris191070 for this comment. I was hoping the change in tone for the chapter would make the reality of Ollie's treatment have more impact.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, CincyKris said:

Poor Ollie, I wonder also how old he is. If I remember correctly, Andre was 11 or 12, I think he was rejected for getting too old around 13 or 14. Sex offenders usually have a specific “type”.  As bad as Andre must be feeling right now, maybe telling the cops and testifying against that piece of crap predator will allow him to move on. There are probably other victims out there that will start coming forward once his arrest becomes public. How Ollie’s mom reacts will determine whether he will ever have a healthy relationship with her. It will truly be a make or break moment. 

All correct @CincyKris and thank you for closely following the story. There is a question about an arrest becoming public. In this state, and I believe generally across Australia, an offender's name cannot be made public if it is likely to identify a currently underage victim.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment

A big thank you to all of you who have read and responded or commented on this chapter. It has attracted the widest range of responses ever for one of my chapters. Thank you, thank you and please take care.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

OMG, what turnaround in one chapter! It started as their usual routine, even with Jamie sleeping in Chris and Andre's bed, with showering together...I've been thinking how much similar Beau and Jamie are. There is something erotic in all that, but something infantile at the same time. 

And then, a big bang! Finding Oliver has already been a huge moment but, discovering the identity of the molester, that was completely unexpected. Fantastic turn of events, great chapter @Paladin. I'm eagerly waiting the next chapter! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Thanks for your comments @Cane23. As I mentioned above I wanted the change to have impact and bring home what happened to both Ollie and Andre. As you said it shows how a normal day can be completely turned upside down. Next chapter coming soon.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..