Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Line of Sight - 12. Chapter 12

Prompt #352: “I can’t believe you asked him that!”

“I can’t believe you asked him that!” I tried to keep my voice low so Jake wouldn’t hear me as I walked Jamie and him out to my ex-wife’s car.

“What? He’s dating my son’s father and will be a part of my son’s life even after he’s no longer his teacher.” Jamie shrugged her shoulders. “I have every right to ask him what his intentions are!”

“Would you just go already so I can die of embarrassment in peace?”

“You’ll have to wait for that”—Jamie grinned—“unless you plan on kicking Tony out before the weekend is over.”

“Oh shut up.” I ignored her laughter and helped Jake into the car. I got my son buckled in while Jamie got Murray situated.

Both Jake and the dog were spending the entire weekend with Jamie and Paul, leaving me free to spend the time with Tony. Tony was great about spending time with Jake as well, but sometimes it was good to just have some adult time, and Jamie was going to be home so it was a great opportunity for her to get some quality time with Jake.

“Bye, Daddy!”

“Have fun and be good!” I ruffled my son’s hair and grinned as he swatted my hand away. I shut the door and turned to where Jamie stood waiting.

“Have a great weekend and we’ll see you Sunday night.” Jamie stepped forward and hugged me, pressing her lips lightly against my cheek.

“You too, and please don’t hype him up on sugar before you bring him home.”

“Would I do that to you?” Jamie grinned before stepping back and moving to the driver’s door.

There was no point in answering her, or arguing with her. I turned and headed back into the house, curious as to what Tony was thinking after Jamie’s little question and answer session. He opened the door before I even reached it and pulled me inside.

“I am so sorry about that.” I pushed the door shut with my foot and smiled apologetically.

“Don’t be.” Tony pulled me close and silenced me in the best way possible.

It was kind of hard to talk with his lips pressed against mine and his tongue seeking entrance. I wasn’t about to complain. Instead, I lost myself in his kiss and didn’t even protest when I found myself backed up against the door. I didn’t know how long it went on and I didn’t care, I didn’t want it to stop and actually tried to pull Tony back to me when he broke our kiss and started to step back.

He chuckled and dropped a fleeting kiss to my lips. Not the return of the kiss I was hoping for, but it would apparently have to do since he backed away before I could deepen it. He reached out and laced our fingers together, tugging me along with him as he turned and started walking away.

“I think dinner can wait a bit, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah.” I grinned and let him lead me past the living room and down the hall to my bedroom. An entire weekend of just the two of us. No worrying about having to keep quiet. No fears of waking Jake up or being interrupted. It didn’t happen very often and I planned to take full advantage.

We were in the bedroom before he released his grip on my hand. I didn’t have to ask what he had planned. We’d barely stepped over the threshold and he was stripping his shirt off. I followed suit and by the time I tossed my own t-shirt aside, he was sitting on the edge of my bed, waiting.

“Hoping to get lucky this weekend, are you?” I chuckled and walked over to stand between his spread legs.

“No kid, no dog, would seem a shame to waste the opportunity.” Tony laughed and grabbed hold of me. He fell backwards onto the bed, pulling me down on top of him.

“True.” I braced myself on my arms and lowered my head to kiss him. He gripped my hips and before I could guess what he was doing I was rolled beneath him and he’d slid off the bed and started shucking his jeans. My mouth nearly started watering as jeans and underwear fell to the floor together. I fumbled with the button of my own jeans but, before I could get them undone, Tony’s hands were brushing mine aside and undoing them himself.

With his help I slithered out of my pants and moved up on the bed. He followed and I found myself pinned underneath him, my mouth being assaulted by his as his body rocked against mine. I reached towards my nightstand, but it was too far away and I couldn’t reach the supplies. I groaned in frustration and pushed against Tony’s chest. He gave me a quizzical look when he pulled back but grinned when I stretched across the bed and fumbled in the drawer for what we needed and tossed it on the bed next to us before moving back into my previous position.

He must have been just as eager as I was, because he immediately grabbed for the lube and popped the cap. I watched him spread some of the slick on his fingers and spread my legs a bit wider to give him better access. Tony grinned and his fingers disappeared seconds before I felt the tip of his finger probing against my hole. I forced myself to relax and it eased in. I pushed back against Tony’s hand and it wasn’t long before Tony was adding a second finger and then a third, moving them in and out, opening me up and getting me ready to take his cock.

“Damn it, I’m ready.” The words came out growlier than I’d meant them too, but damn it, I wanted him inside me. The feel of his fingers alone had me on edge and if he kept it up I’d shoot before he ever even got inside. I didn’t want that.

He pulled his fingers out and wiped them on the sheets while I grabbed the condom packet and tore it open. He took it from me and rolled it down his already weeping cock. It seemed to take forever for him to add more lube, but finally I felt the head pressing against me. I pushed out as he pressed forward and felt the ring of muscle give and the tip of his cock popped inside me. Despite him prepping me, I hissed at the burn and he paused, giving me time to adjust.

“You okay?”

I nodded. I couldn’t seem to actually form coherent words at the moment, but he seemed satisfied with my non-verbal answer. My body relaxed once again and he started moving. With each inward thrust he went a little deeper until I felt his balls pressed against me. I started to meet his thrusts as he pegged my gland and after that he started to speed up. I knew I wasn’t going to last long; I had already been on edge. I gasped and grunted with each thrust and reached up to wrap my hand around my dick. I tried to keep in rhythm with his movements but it didn’t take long before both of our movements became frantic and jerky.

I cried out and shuddered as the first stream of cum shot from my slit and landed on my chest. I milked my cock as shot after shot joined the first until my body quaked with the aftershocks of my orgasm and my cum just kind of seeped out of my slit and coated my hand.

Tony’s movements were becoming even more jerky and uncoordinated and I knew he was close. Knowing from past experience it would send him over the edge, I reached up and tweaked first one nipple and then the other. I was rewarded when he gasped and thrust deep, followed by a few shallow thrusts as he unloaded into the condom.

I grinned as he collapsed on my chest, completely spent.

I wiped my hand on the sheets—they needed changed anyways— and ran it lightly over Tony’s back until his breathing evened out and he lifted his head to smile at me. Neither of us spoke. We didn’t need to. He pushed himself off me and pressed a kiss to my lips before climbing off the bed and heading for the bathroom. I swung my legs over the side and got up to follow him. We both needed to clean up a bit. We hurried through the clean-up and headed back to the bed.

I didn’t know about him, but I could use a bit of a nap before we decided what we were having for dinner. I laid down and felt him slide in behind me just moments before his arm slid over me, pulling me back against his chest.

“I love you, Brad.” Tony’s lips pressed against the back of my neck.

“I love you too, Tony.” I turned my head towards him for a brief kiss before settling in.

It was true, I did love him. I didn’t know what the future might hold for us, but I was happy with what we had and I had a good feeling about us. Maybe I was being too optimistic, but I could see myself building a future with Tony.

I was already happier with him than I’d ever been with Dave.

That had to mean something.

Well, there it is, the final chapter of Line of Sight. I even gave a longer final chapter, nearly 1600 words. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me through this story. For as short as it is, I know it has taken me a very long time to finish it due to various issues that I've dealt with since I started it. This story is dedicated to Robert (aka Trebs). He always encouraged me to finish it and always told me how much he was looking forward to reading the rest of it. My one regret is that I didn't finish it before he passed away. I can only hope that he would have been happy with the way it turned out. Rest in Peace, Robert. Thank you for all the encouragement and support you gave me.

Dedication
Robert Jordan
1965-2014
Rest in Peace, My Friend

Copyright © 2014 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A great end to a great story, Renee! It would be nice to have a sequel, but if you do write one, please make the chapters longer--these guys deserve more exposure! :) I'd love to see more of Jake as he grows up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. :) I think you picked a great ending point. They're really at the beginning of their relationship and it's so full of promise. I'd love to see a sequel at some point, too. Their wedding maybe? ;) Your dedication made me tear up. I'm sure Trebs would be proud. :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Excellent ending! I want a sequel but if it doesn't happen, this is perfect as it is. I think Trebs would be happy with it. I know I am. Thanks for writing it. :great:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ditto all your other readers, especially Val. Your dedication to Trebs made me cry too and I think he would be happy with the ending. You ended it on a perfect note.

 

I really enjoyed this story, Renee. You did a great job with it. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/01/2014 09:58 PM, ColumbusGuy said:
A great end to a great story, Renee! It would be nice to have a sequel, but if you do write one, please make the chapters longer--these guys deserve more exposure! :) I'd love to see more of Jake as he grows up.
Thank you ColumbusGuy. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I've given some different thoughts on possible sequels and have some ideas, but nothing is set in concrete and if there is a sequel it will be a little while as I'd like to get some other stuff off my plate first. Thank you again for reading!
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/02/2014 03:51 AM, Suvitar said:
Very much enjoyed your lovely story :thumbup:
Thank you Suvitar! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, hopefully I'll get some other stuff wrapped up and can work on their next story soon!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/02/2014 12:47 PM, LadyDe said:
Excellent ending! I want a sequel but if it doesn't happen, this is perfect as it is. I think Trebs would be happy with it. I know I am. Thanks for writing it. :great:
Thank you LadyDe! There will definitely be a sequel at some point in the future, I just don't know when. Thank you for reading as well as your kind words, not just on this chapter but throughout the story. I like to think Trebs would have been happy with the way it turned out, though I think he'd be pestering me for a sequel as well, lol.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/02/2014 10:05 AM, Valkyrie said:
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. :) I think you picked a great ending point. They're really at the beginning of their relationship and it's so full of promise. I'd love to see a sequel at some point, too. Their wedding maybe? ;) Your dedication made me tear up. I'm sure Trebs would be proud. :hug:
Thank you Valkyrie! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and that you felt it was a good ending point for this point in their story. I'm not sure yet exactly what the sequel will be, but it will come eventually. As far as my dedication to Trebs, I'll freely admit that all I could do is cry while I wrote it. :hug:
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/03/2014 04:17 AM, Lisa said:
Ditto all your other readers, especially Val. Your dedication to Trebs made me cry too and I think he would be happy with the ending. You ended it on a perfect note.

 

I really enjoyed this story, Renee. You did a great job with it. :)

Thank you Lisa. It was quite the journey to get this story finished and it took much longer than I ever anticipated. At one point I almost decided to leave it unfinished because I just couldn't bring myself to finish it knowing that it was the one story Trebs was looking forward to reading, but I knew he'd still want me to finish it. It seemed fitting to dedicate it to him as he really was the driving force behind this story and me finally getting it finished. :hug:
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Renee: It was a sweet story. I decided not to bore you with reviews on every chapter, I rather wanted to read the next instead of trying to think of anything intelligible to say... lol
This story has a LOT of potential for sequel... I know you've already written one which is my next step (Are we there yet).
Thanks for recommending this. If it's indicative of your other works, I got some reading ahead me!
Thanks again!
True

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have enjoyed reading this story.

i look forward to reading the next part of their adventures.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..