Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 3,937 Words
  • 4,262 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 33. Disney Date Night

Disney Date Night

 

We were planning on meeting the girls in a few minutes because we had reservations for dinner at one of the swankier restaurants at the hotel, so we had to dress up a little. Parker put on a yellow V-neck sweater over a white dress shirt and added a mostly red patterned tie.

“Oh, you look nice,” I uttered when I saw what he was going to wear. “It’s very, uh, Haircut 100.”

He said, “Hmm,” and went in front of the mirror posing a few times to the right and then left. “Well, they were a good band, right?”

“I like it. I like it,” I assured him.

I put on a more traditional Oxford crewneck pullover on top of a black dress shirt with button down collar (a new experiment in my wardrobe). “Whaddya, think?” I said asking for his opinion.

“Here, squat down a little so I can see the top,” he directed. He brushed the shoulders with his hands, pulled on the collar, tipped his head this way and that. “Yeah, that’ll work. It’s a little conservative, but I’d fuck you.”

“Is that all I am for you, a fuck?” I joked.

“Of course not, you have a huge cock too,” he replied with a smirk.

“Now you’re gonna get it…” I grabbed him by the collar, pinned him against the wall, and began kissing him full on the lips…of course, he was happy to comply.

Then there was a knock at the door, and we knew it was time. We pulled our lips apart and I said, “I’ll take care of you later.”

“Promises, promises,” he replied.

We opened the door and walked out into the hall to meet the girls.

“Well, get a load of you two looking so sharp!” Aunt Helen said checking us out.

“Gee, Aunt Helen, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in a dress before...looking good!” Parker extolled.

“Yes, you HAVE seen me in a dress before, smart ass. But I appreciate the compliment none the less.”

“And here’s Ginny looking very glamorous,” I said making sure not to overlook her efforts.

“Yeah, Mom, like a movie star!”

“Thank you boys. You two do look very dapper…for a change.”

“For a change?” Parker inquired.

“Yeah, Parker, you’re always dressing so slutty,” I joked.

“What!”

Everyone laughed.

We made our way around the lobby to the restaurant and checked in because Ginny had made a reservation. We were a few minutes early but were seated anyway. The restaurant, I’ve since forgotten the name, was billed as Tuscan cuisine which is northern Italy. I guess Tuscany is more about meat, beans, soups, and cheeses and less about pasta, although there were a couple pasta dishes on the menu for good measure. The atmosphere was very nice and the food and service were exemplary. We had a conversation over dinner about our plan on how to tackle the parks. Ginny was told that Monday through Wednesday were the best days to visit because the closer you get to the weekends the more locals come to the parks. Since today was Saturday, we’d spend Sunday around the hotel, exploring the grounds, using the pools, and just relaxing. Then we’d begin with the Magic Kingdom bright and early on Monday.

I was more than happy with this approach. Sleep late and lounge around the pool for a day to decompress and then do three Disney parks in three days. There was also talk about the next two days after that visiting Universal Studios theme park. I smiled to myself thinking if we do all of that, the girls may need a vacation to recover from this vacation. I’m an amusement park junkie, so the more spinning, hanging upside down, and big drops I can experience, the better. From the rides that Parker told me he tackled while on his Senior trip, I was sure he’d be able to keep up with me…though Disney and thrill rides are hardly synonymous. As for the girls, well, let’s just hope they don’t get sea sick on It’s a Small World. That would make for a very long week. But getting back to where I started, I welcomed a day to relax before the mayhem ensued.

When the meal was over, the girls announced that they were going to go to the piano bar for an after dinner drink. Parker and I, knowing we weren’t “of age” for that venture (or fans of piano music), decided on an evening walk of the grounds around the hotel to get our bearings for the next day. It was decidedly night time and the paved walkways were lit with expensive-looking lamps. I say “expensive looking” because not all in Disney is as it seems. As we slowly walked the concourse, we were alone in our travels. It didn’t take long for Parker to grab hold of my hand. I took his hand and brought it up to my face and kissed it. He just let out a little hum of approval.

As we rounded the corner of the building, another group was approaching from our front. It looked like two couples: a middle-aged couple and a younger one. I was guessing a mother and father traveling with son or daughter and spouse. My first inclination was to immediately stop holding hands, but that night I didn’t budge. So it became like a game of chicken. The couples were drawing closer and closer with each step. Who was going to release hands first? I sensed my heart racing and something like a cold sweat over my body. Good or bad, I had something to prove to Parker and to myself, and I was in this until the end.

The couple passed by, said “Hello” and continued on their way unfettered. After we passed them, still holding hands, I looked over at Parker. He returned a wry smile.

“You’re getting better at this, you know,” he said.

“Yeah, I guess I am,” I smiled back and I kissed his hand again.

“I’ll make a respectable gay boy out of you yet,” he chuckled.

“I thought you just liked straight boys,” I reminded him.

“Straight boys who like boys,” he replied.

“Straight boys who like hot, sexy boys,” I corrected him.

“A boy like me would think you’re trying to seduce me.”

“I don’t need to try…much.”

“I can’t argue that one,” he said and we both laughed.

We walked to see the pool area which had a large water slide. It was a little cooler that night, so no one was courageous enough to take to the water and brave the cooler temps. We took a left turn and reached the rear of our building, which had a smaller grand entrance. As we neared the entrance, we released hands, and I asked “Ready to go back to the room, young man?”

As I held the door for him, he stood on his toes and whispered in my ear, “I have a boner.”

“I’ll take that as a clear YES!“ I countered suppressing a laugh.

We made it to the elevator, to our floor, and finally to our room. And without a break in stride he made his way to the bathroom and said, “I’ll run the water for our bath now.”

And a few seconds later from inside the bathroom, he added, “Oh wow, and they gave us bubble bath stuff, too!”

A shower, or in this case a bath, was clearly warranted after a full day of travel and was a nice perk before bed.

“Well, why don’t we unpack a bit while we wait for it to fill up,” I suggested.

So we opened our suitcases on the bed and began filling drawers and hangers. A few minutes later, Parker checked on the tub, “Almost there. Oh look, and fresh bathrobes!” he said opening the closet to hang his clothes.

We continued until the suitcases were empty and all of our clothes were in their designated places.

“OK, tub’s ready,” he finally announced.

We gathered in the bathroom looking at the large tub. “Wow, that is quite the bathtub,” I said expressing what we were both thinking. I dipped my hand in. “Whoa, run some cold water to even it out.”

“Yikes,” he said dipping his hand in for a second opinion.

While he tended to the tub, I popped out and returned with the thick terrycloth robes the hotel provided for us and hung them in the bathroom. In a few minutes, Parker had the water just right, or so I thought. We undressed and I climbed in first.

“Ah, hot hot. Ooo,” I said as I stepped in gritting my teeth.

“Hang on, I'll add some more cold water. I don’t want you to burn your bits because I might need them later,” he advised.

“Yeah, me, too!” I replied.

So I stood in the tub while Parker ran the cold water for a minute more. Then I eased myself into the hot, sudsy tub.

“OK, here I come,” he announced. I spread my legs to allow him to sit right in front of me as he lowered himself in. Once he was seated, I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him into me. We sat there silently in the hot tub while I held him.

When he was wet and soapy, he was very slippery due to his sparse body hair. He began slowly washing my legs and feet, which were on either side of him, with soap and a washcloth.

“Matt?” he said slightly above a whisper.

“Hmm?” I indulged him.

“Thank you.”

“Thank me? For what?”

“For agreeing to come on this trip,” he replied.

“What? No, thank you for giving me this incredible opportunity! But I do understand you really had no choice. We would have been miserable otherwise.”

“Ha, ha. You’re probably right. Here, stand up so I can wash your legs properly,” he answered. I stood in the tub while he continued to wash my legs, waist, and private areas. He spent a little extra time making sure my ass crack and hole were clean.

“Now crouch down in front of me, so I can do your back and chest,” he said continuing his orchestration of suds and skin. Then we switched positions and I began washing his back, neck, and I reached around to get his chest.

“Your turn. Stand up so I can wash your legs.” As he did with me, I spent a good deal of time washing his ass crack and then I remembered to pull back his foreskin to wash that area. Foreskins because of their normal biological structure can get very nasty and smelly if they’re not pulled back and cleaned well and often. I never caught Parker’s equipment smelling funky, so I knew he stayed on top of it.

“What happened to your boner?” I asked.

“It’s taking a break, but it’ll be back!”

“No doubt,” I joked.

“OK, squat down to rinse,” I instructed. He did as I asked and I helped push water up on him to get him rinsed.

We returned to the seated position with him between my legs so we could enjoy soaking in the hot water some more.

After a minute of silence, I heard, “Hey, have you noticed that penises float in baths?”

“What?”

“Just look down and you’ll see.”

I looked down at my Johnson and sure enough it was flaccid yet pointing upward, floating like a buoy. I looked over and his was doing much the same thing. That’s the one difference between showers and baths. In a bath, a guy’s penis achieves a natural buoyancy that we never get to see in a shower.

After our return to soaking, I suddenly remembered something.

“Hey, when we were eating breakfast this morning, I saw your report card hanging on the fridge—three A’s and two B’s,” I mentioned. “That’s pretty good stuff.”

“You saw that?” he asked hesitantly.

“Yeah, I was so proud of you, but I never said anything because I didn’t want to embarrass you. It looks like you did better in high school than I did. You are an intelligent person, and anybody could see that you deserve to be in college. You’ll do really well, and I’ll be there to see to it.”

“Oh, Matt!” he swung around and hugged me. I slipped backward and my head hit the tub. I saw stars or more like white spots.

The next few minutes were kind of fuzzy. He helped me get out and dry off. We put on our robes and made our way to the bed. He set up some pillows and went to get ice. He put some ice in a towel and placed it on the back of my head where an egg-sized swelling was rising. He must have apologized a dozen times over the course of the night although I didn’t see it as his fault. I was feeling really tired after such a long day, so it didn’t take long for me to fall asleep as I lay there with a towel full of ice against my head.

I was awakened just after 3 a.m. to the feeling of Parker examining my skull with his hand. I noticed we were both still wearing our robes.

“So how are you feeling?” he asked when he saw my eyes open.

“I’m fine,” I replied. “Apparently, I have a hard head.”

“Or two,” he added with a smirk.

“Yes, whenever you’re around.”

“Are you suggesting that I’m a little horny?”

“No…you’re a lot horny,” I said with a chuckle. “But that’s apparently my type.”

“So you like horny 18-year-old boys?”

“I like this horny 18-year-old boy,” I said grabbing him and pinning him to the bed.

We started making out on the bed. We kissed deeply and then I moved around his upper body. I kissed all around his neck, his shoulders, his upper chest, and worked on his nipples for a while. He was completely submitting to my tongue work and he began making a soft, high-pitched moaning sound as I protracted my time with his nipples. In my opinion, his body was so flawless, it didn’t matter what I kissed. It was all exquisite!

“Here, stand up for a second,” he ordered. I followed his direction.

“Ha ha ha, look!” he said pointing at my midsection. I looked down and my poker was pointing straight out beneath the robe. “Ooops,” I giggled.

He dropped his robe to reveal that he too was not immune to the moment.

“See, I told you it would be back,” he declared.

“So it is! Shall we just fuck and get it over with?” I suggested attempting to move things along.

“No, we can ‘just fuck’ anytime. I’ve got a better idea,” he said pulling the robe off my shoulders to reveal my nakedness. Parker turned to his left, fished through his carry-on bag, and pulled out the familiar plastic bottle of lube. He moved in front of me and looked me up and down like a tiger at mealtime.

“Look at that thing. It’s so big!” he growled.

“It’s the same size as last time,” I confessed.

“Yeah, size XL!” he determined.

He turned to the glass slider to the deck and opened it. He then grabbed two pillows from the bed and tossed them on a deck chair and placed the lube on the little side table.

“C’mon,” he said getting behind me and pushing me out onto the deck.

“Parker!” I protested in a whisper.

Consequently, I found myself standing on the private back deck completely naked with an erection. I nervously looked around to see if anyone was stirring on the grounds below, but it was completely still. Our porch light was off and the lights in the room were out as well, so our deck was mostly in the shadows.

“What time is it?” I asked in a whisper.

“Hmm, clock says 3:12.”

“It’s three in the morning!” I replied disconcerted.

“3:12. Now shush!” he ordered.

He came up behind me and pinned his naked front right up against my naked back. Then he wrapped his arms around my torso and held onto me. There was just a hint of a chill in the air, so the warmth of his body felt really good against mine. After a few minutes, he began gently kissing my back in one general area while he continued the embrace. I was shivering a little bit, partly because the front of me was chilly and partly because I was nervous about being spotted.

Parker gently kicked my legs as he urged me to stand with them spread more. Then he took one of the pillows from the chair and placed it behind me on the wooden deck floor.

“Here, bend over and grab the railing,” he directed. The porch railing was less than an arm's length in front of me, so I held my arms straight out and leaned forward until my hands were gripping the railing. Parker kneeled down behind me on the pillow, spread my ass cheeks, and began—well, I guess it would be eating me out.

I tried to hold back any vocalization, but it was impossible. I was able to stifle my moans at first, but it didn’t take long for an “Oh, fuck!” to escape my control. It was immediately followed by a hard slap on my ass, the sound of which I swear ricocheted across the lake like a gun shot. I understood the slap as encouragement to keep quiet, but I was fighting a losing battle.

“Here!” Suddenly, the second pillow appeared in front of my face…courtesy of my molester. I positioned it across my arms and I buried my face in it. As I stood there in near ecstasy, moaning into a pillow, two thoughts crossed my mind: 1) I really enjoyed getting my ass eaten, and 2) I’ll have to remember not to kiss him when he’s done.

Then I felt his lubed finger enter me. I let out a groan into the pillow. He worked it in and out, and after applying more lube, he added a second finger. Soon his two fingers were sliding in and out of me without much resistance, clearing the way for the next step. Parker stood up behind me, lubed himself up, and I soon felt his warm, greased sausage at my back door. He applied pressure, and in he came. That feeling of needing to shit returned. Even if you know you are empty, it is an unsettling feeling, but you have to work through it. The most embarrassing thing in the world I could think of would be to lose control on your partner when your bowels are not quite as empty as you thought. This, my friends, I was informed is known as a mudslide. Enough said.

After successfully passing that milestone, the feeling went away… only to be replaced by the familiar feeling of being full. From previous experience, I knew this was the point that the person being penetrated needs to begin masturbating...and that was me. I reached down and discovered there was no need for lube. There was pre-cum already leaking out of my nozzle greasing the way. I grabbed hold and began working as Parker began adding whispered words of encouragement like "Take that fuck boy!" and "C'mon, open up that tight hole!" to the proceedings. I fought to balance the pillow with just one arm and my face while jerking myself with the other.

It wasn’t long before I could hear Parker’s whispered grunts, meanwhile I was damn close. I was cresting the first big hill of this rollercoaster and I was all in. There was something incredible building inside me and all hell was about to break loose.

As I was jerking and being pounded from behind, I tried to keep my face buried in the pillow as I was about to blow. Suddenly, my body jolted as frozen ropes were launched out of my musket, destined for a landing zone somewhere in the darkness. Did my shots land on the deck, hit the railing, or clear everything and land somewhere three stories below? It was hard to tell. Based on the intensity of my orgasm, I’d like to think that at least the first two shots cleared the deck completely.

Next, it was Parker’s turn to bring it home. I could hear his whispered grunts as he was deep in me nearing detonation. He had been trying to keep his thighs from slapping against my ass and creating a racket. He went in as far as he could and made short, deep thrusts from behind. Suddenly, Parker reached up and grabbed my shoulders. I could feel his hot breath against my skin as he leaned forward and pressed his face into my back. He let out one long stifled groan as he emptied himself into me. I happily took his warm seed.

After standing there breathing hard for a minute, Parker pulled his weiner out of my behind and we gathered everything up. We quickly left the deck hoping we didn’t give someone out there an eyeful. We went into the bathroom together. Parker took the sink and scrubbed his dick with soap and warm water, and then he washed his face. I went to the tub and soaped up a facecloth to wash my posterior. I soon realized we should have had the sex first and then the bath. Oh well, I enjoyed it regardless, although the knot on my head from the tub incident was now throbbing from the increased blood flow.

We dried our parts, brushed our teeth, and got into bed. I avoided lying on my back because due to our previous activity, gravity would be my enemy while I was asleep. I didn’t want to risk leaking in bed when my body was relaxed for an extended period of time. I broke from tradition and instead of having Parker snuggled up against me, I snuggled up against him. He was confused at first, so I said, “You were the top tonight, so we’ll change positions in bed accordingly.” He said just smiled and said, “Oh, OK.” He put his arms around me and held me to his chest. I placed my head on the right side of his chest and stroked his left chest with my fingers.

“Matt?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m kinda confused?”

“About what?”

“Like I never topped before, but now I realize I like it. And you’re a really good bottom. I feel like I have a lot of lost time to make up for. But you have a big, beautiful cock that makes you an amazing top.”

“Well, Parker, first of all no one is keeping score. Just do whatever you want? You know, whatever you feel like at the time. If you want to top, you top. If you want to bottom, you bottom. It's not against the law if you want chocolate today and vanilla tomorrow.“

“You mean be versatile?”

“Exactly. Top or bottom…it doesn’t matter to me. It’s always the best sex of my life.”

“Yeah, me too. I guess we’re perfectly matched sex partners…you know, among other things,” he reasoned.

“Other things?”

“Yeah, you know, like I enjoy being with you even when we’re not having sex.”

“Ha, I think you just discovered the reason why so many relationships fail,” I posited.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 28
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 02/28/2016 12:31 AM, Puppilull said:

Poor Matt banging his head! He recovered soon enough though! LOL What a holiday for them...

The holiday was just beginning.

Link to comment

Great Chapter with the holiday going off to the start which they wanted! Great to see them being more open in public as Matt grows more confidence.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..