Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 4,114 Words
  • 14,479 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 8. It's Now or Never

It’s Now or Never

 

“Fuck! Now what?” I wondered.

I slowly drove around the circle of the cul de sac maybe three or four times (I lost count) while wrestling with my immediate future. I had a decision to make anda hindrance to thinking clearlyan erection from all of the making out. Should I just drive home or should I park and see what happens? A continuous tally of pros and cons flowed through my mind as I was driving around and around that circle. I decided that a man wrestling with his conscience shouldn’t be behind the wheel of a vehicle in motion, so I pulled off into the dirt parking area while I tried to figure out my next move. Finally I came to a realization: With everything that happened that night, I was unknowingly setting things up. Now it was time to close the deal. If I didn’t act now, this opportunity may never come again. Since I already had the car parked, I locked the doors and uneasily set out on foot for the side of the house...although I wasn’t sure what I should be looking for.

I quietly walked up the driveway and across the grass to the left side of the house. I was standing in the dark for a few seconds when I heard a click above me. I saw a head, neck, and a pair of shoulders poking out from a window and a familiar voice said, “Oh, there you are. Where did you go?”

“I—uh—took the scenic route,“ I whispered up.

“Alright, hold on,” came the response.

There was a bit of rummaging around up at window level, and then something dropped down—a rope ladder!
“Here, climb up,” he said.

I walked up to the ladder and examined it a bit—yellow molded plastic steps supported by nylon ropes.

“Umm, is this thing safe?” I quietly asked. “Let’s see…do you weigh 200 lbs. or less?” came the answer.

“I should hope so!” I whispered. “Then, according to the packaging, you should be perfectly safe,” he replied.

I tested it by stepping on the lowest rung. It seemed safe enough, so I started my slow ascent up the ladder. I figured even if I did fall, it wasn’t much higher than 15 or 20 feet and it was over grass, so I’d stand a pretty good chance of surviving. When I got to the top, I grabbed the window sill and began to haul myself in. That’s when Parker grabbed the back of my belt and pulled. I came flying in through the window knocking him over and we both fell on the floor in a giggling heap trying to stifle our laughter.

“Shhh! Mom fell asleep on the sofa and she won’t know I came home so late. I left my coat on the kitchen chair so she’ll know I’m home,” he whispered in-between protracted giggles.

“Yeah...but she won’t know I’m home, too,” I added.

“Don’t worry, she’s sound asleep. And if she wakes up, she’ll see my coat there and just go to bed.”

I got up and looked around the room. I kind of expected posters and such, but there were none. It was actually pretty spartan. There was a bed, a desk and chair set with some school books on it, a cloth chair in one corner, two good-sized bureaus side by side with three trophies on them, a framed map reprint of the old world (circa 1690) hanging near the bed, a shadow box with photos on another wall, a closet with sliding wooden doors, and a queen size bed.

“Hmmm, who is your decorator?” I asked.

“Why, what’s wrong with it?”

“Oh I get it, you’re a neat freak, right?”

“Well…yeah a little bit, I guess,” he replied taking a seat on the bed.

“It’s just that I’ve never been in a gay boy’s room before,” I teased. “I had no idea what to expect.”

“Oh yeah, well I already put away all the gay porn, the whips and chains, and dildos. You know, being a neat freak and all.” We both laughed.

“So what are the trophies for?” I asked.

“Swimming.”

“Oh, you must be pretty good. They don’t give out trophies like that just for showing up.”

“I made it to State Finals this year, so I guess I’m above average in the water.”

“And what about out of the water?” I kidded.

He went silent and stared at me. “So are you going to come over here and sit down on the bed or just stand there and insult my decorating sense all night?” he asked.

I sat down leaving some space between us. “So…,” I said running my hand across the comforter, “this is where all the action happens, huh?”

“Action? Ha! The only action this bed has seen has been between me, myself, and I,” he replied.

“You mean, you don’t have guys climbing up a rope ladder to your room every night?” I teased him.

“No,” he laughed, “you are the first. The rope ladder is actually in case there’s a fire.”

“Oh, there’s a fire?” I joked.

He leaned over and pulled a lighter from an ashtray on the shelf of his headboard, lit it, and smiled.

“I see. Well, I’m honored to be the first. I do wish I had a bed this size though in my dorm room. The beds there are so small and uncomfortable,” I confessed.

“It’s a queen size. How appropriate, huh?” he quipped.

I stared at him blankly.

“A queen bed for a queen,” he explained.

“Oh…well you’re hardly a queen.”

“Don’t kid yourself. All gay boys are queens; some just show it more than others. Take me for example...I’m a size queen.”

“A what?” I asked.

“Never mind, I’ll explain that later. Why don’t you take off your shoes and make yourself more comfortable,” he instructed as he removed his black Chuck Taylors and tossed them on the floor revealing a pair of white socks. “You can sit closer, you know. I don’t bite…unless you’re into that. Then I might have to consider it.”

I shook my head "no" and he bent down and pulled the laces of my sneakers free. I followed his lead and flipped my shoes off near his to reveal my equally white socks.

He leaned over and placed his hand on my right thigh and said, “I really like these jeans on you, especially the little rip…and the butt. I bet you drive the girls crazy with a butt like that.”

“And apparently some boys, too,” I replied with a smirk.

I had my favorite pair of Guess jeans on (hey, they were all the rage back then) and they had developed a 2-inch rip over the right knee. All of my other jeans were Levis. I could never get Levis to rip, which goes to demonstrate the long-standing quality of the brand. But damn, those Guess jeans sure looked good in the butt…if you had a good one to show off, that is.

“In case you’re wondering, this is an honest to goodness rip from usage, not a store-bought rip,” I explained.

He took his index finger and traced the shape of the rip against the skin on my leg. It tickled a little and I squirmed. Then he stuck his index finger completely inside the rip and began to swirl it around the bare skin on my leg.

“Hmm, you have soft skin,” he commented.

Our eyes met. He moved closer, and then his lips were on mine again. Our mouths became one space with two tongues for the next 10 minutes or so. People call it “sucking face,” but I found very little of the face involved. It was unlike anything I’d experienced before. His mouth was surprisingly juicy and sweet like a plum at peak ripeness.

No female had ever kissed like that! This boy has either had a lot of practice or he’s truly gifted. Or maybe it’s just our sexual chemistry coming to life.

After a few minutes, he asked, “Are you cold?”

“No, why?”

“Because you’re shaking.”

“I know, I’m a little out of my element here. This is against so many things I’ve been taught and so many things I know to be a certain way.”

“Do you want to stop? We can just sleep if you want,” Parker offered.

“No, it's not that. I've just never done anything before...with a guy,” I confessed.

“Never?”

“Not even once.”

“Don’t worry,” he began, “new things take some getting used to…like the first day at a new school.”

“I know, it’s not that I don’t want to either. Sometimes what I want to do isn't what I should do.”

“That’s OK. Don't you ever just do what you want to do?” he asked.

“Sometimes.”

“How about tonight?”

He pushed me down onto my back on his bed. I was in his world now, so I dutifully let him go about his work. I certainly was not going to complain. We continued making out as he unbuttoned my shirt. I never had my nipples sucked before and he spent time on each, licking the tip, rolling around it in a circular motion, and gently nibbling and pulling on it periodically. I felt waves of pleasure shooting down to my crotch. I was soon rock hard, and it wasn’t long before he discovered my secret.

He kissed his way down to my flat stomach and then down to my belt buckle. The bulge just beyond it gave me away. He removed the shirt that still hung open on my shoulders and tossed it onto the floor. He then undid my belt, button, and zipper while giving my bulge a little squeeze followed by a “Mmmm” to voice his approval. We worked in tandem trying to get my jeans off. He finally decided to get up, go to the foot of the bed, and pull from the bottom of the legs. This method worked well. The trousers ended up on the floor on top of my shirt. Then his hands de-socked me in a single swift move.

It had always been my role to do the seducing when I was interested in a female. A first sexual encounter with a girl could be six months in the making with some serious cash being laid out on dates. Tonight was totally different. I was the one being seduced. This didn't take six months and it cost me nothing but a bucket of popcorn...which, come to think of it, I mostly ate. Six months? Heck, it wasn't even six hours since the movie, and I was getting sex...really hot sex. I quickly realized that there was nothing better in life than being seduced by someone who you consider to be pistol hot. Perhaps some people never get to experience an encounter like this in a lifetime, but tonight...it was my turn.

There I lay on my back on his bed in only my briefs. I was at full mast with the head of my bishop sticking out beyond the waistband. He looked like a boy opening a Xmas gift as he pulled the briefs down and everything I owned was on display.

“Wow,” he said wrapping his hand around my member. “It’s huge!” he exclaimed. After examining it like a prized possession, he added, “And it’s so beautiful…just like its owner.”

“It’s not that big. Can’t say I’ve had any complaints though,” I offered.

“Well, it’s the biggest I’ve ever had.”

“Had? What does he mean by had,“ I wondered to myself.

I found out seconds later as my manhood disappeared into his mouth and eventually down his throat. I must say the sounds of him sucking, slurping, gagging, and choking were unexpectedly a big turn on.

So I waited a while then said, “Hey, are you alright down there?”

He slid his mouth off of me to respond. He caught his breath, swallowed, and said,
“What—are you kidding? This is intense!” I guessed that meant he was enjoying it as he went right back to work.

“Well, I don’t want you to injure yourself the first day on the job,” I responded.

After struggling to fight it off for a good 15 minutes, I felt my climax quickly approaching critical mass. I grabbed his head between my hands to stop him from continuing. He looked confused.

“I’m about to come, but I don’t want to shoot just yet. You still have your clothes on.”

That seemed to snap him to his senses. He looked at himself and said, “Oh.” He was so involved with his work that it was just then he realized he hadn’t even removed anything. I just figured it was bad manners for me to get off while he was still clothed.

He stood up and walked over to the cloth chair in the corner near the closet. He pulled the T-shirt up over his head, his hair fell back into place, and he tossed the shirt over the back of the chair. He removed his socks and went for his belt. He pulled and his jeans dropped to the floor. He folded them, leaned over placing them on the seat of the chair, and stood back up.

“Wait, don’t move,” I said in a yelled whisper.

“Wha—what’s wrong?” he asked in anxious response.

“Nothing’s wrong. Look down. You must be planning on going camping because you’ve pitched quite a tent there!”

He looked down and chuckled at his state of affairs. He was wearing boxers, and his dick was sticking straight out, only the waistband and a thin layer of cloth prevented it from pointing upward. So he gave me a couple of quick profile poses so I could enjoy the view. Then he quickly wiggled his hips side to side to make his cock swing back and forth inside his boxers.

“That’s impressive,” I said in response. “You should walk around like that all the time.”

“I do,” he joked. “It’s just usually hidden under my pants.”

He slowly removed the boxers and his tent pole sprang up and pointed at the ceiling. He walked the few steps to the bed with his hard-on bouncing up and down on the way. He stopped at the side of the bed and I asked, “Can I see the back, too?” He turned around and I saw what looked like two flesh-colored cantaloupes side by side. It was literally perfect. There are very few butts in the world that could garner a perfect 10, his set was one of them.

“Wow, nice!” I managed to say.

Wow was right. Those buns could hang on a wall in the Louvre or should be carved into marble so future generations could bear witness to their perfection. But for tonight at least, they were for my eyes (and hands) only.

He turned around once again and I certainly had no complaint about the front. He moved right up to the edge of the bed displaying his crotch rocket, and like a magnet, my hand was drawn to it. Where my 8 incher was serious business, his 6-inch flagpole was no less capable of inflicting some damage.

I wrapped my hand around it and examined it. His manhood was perfection. The shape was perfect, smooth with decent thickness, and not a blemish to be seen. I began pulling on it and on each upstroke something felt different. I closely inspected the next upstroke and I noticed something was filling my palm—a foreskin!

“Oh my God, you’re uncut!” I blurted out.

“Um, yeah. Is that OK?” he asked hoping it wasn’t a deal breaker.

“OK? It’s more than OK. I think it’s awesome! I wish I was uncut,” I confessed.

“Really? Most guys, at least in this country, are cut like you,” he instructed. “That sometimes makes things a little unnerving in the locker room.”

“Why, did another student ever say anything?”

“No, but I see some of them trying to discretely check it out because they are curious. So, I just stand there for a few extra seconds to let them get a good look.”

"And does that turn you on?"

"Yeah, a little bit I guess. I let it hang there like I'm saying, 'Get a good look boys because this is what you should look like.'"

“Yeah, I know. When did it become OK to cut off a perfectly good piece of a boy for some vague reasons? But everyone wants junior to look just like dad, so they're like lemmings,” I lamented.

“I dunno, I’m kind of used to seeing cut ones, and they seem to stay cleaner, so it’s fine with me either way,” he replied. “But the one thing that really turns me on is a big dick. Not Guinness Book freakishly big, but you know, regular big...”

"Like this?" I asked as I swung my hips from side to side and my cock slapped against my thighs.

"Goddamn, that's big!" he exclaimed.

"Well, I guess that answers that question."

[I must make a quick comment here, especially for those readers not from the United States. I know worldwide an uncircumcised penis is the norm. It's just what boys are born with. For years in the United States, the "authorities" on raising children who often had PhD after their names, preached that it was healthier and cleaner for all male newborns to be routinely circumcised before leaving the hospital. Multiply that by millions of babies born over five, six, seven decades and that becomes the norm. The Catholic Church was also asked to weigh in on the topic long ago. Does the church support circumcision? The church eventually gave it a thumbs up. Anything that might prevent a boy from masturbating, like making the penis less sensitive, and encourage him to have real sex to make more Catholics was certainly supported by the church. I am a lax Catholic, so I don't keep up with the latest, but I think the Vatican still frowns upon birth control of any kind. It's in the church's best interests to promote anything that would create more Catholics, and masturbation does not and birth control does not. But that's a discussion for another day.

The relevance to this story is that I'd heard all my life about uncircumcised penises without actually seeing one in real life...only in pictures. Parker's penis was my introduction to the foreskin. Of course, his was perfect and retracted completely when hard, so it was never unsightly in my opinion. On the other hand, I've seen photos of some gnarly looking foreskins, so maybe circumcision isn't such a bad idea in some cases. But one thing is for certain, it is easier to keep a circumcised penis clean. Parker commented that he had to retract his foreskin and wash it with soap and water up to three times a day to make sure it was clean enough for any eventualities. Otherwise, it starts to smell like rotting meat, which is not a turn on.]

“So you’re cool with me being uncut?” he followed up.

“Totally,” I said in response.

When he was erect, his foreskin retracted all the way, so it was nearly impossible to tell he was uncircumcised until you actually did an examination with the hands. In the medical field, I believe they call it palpation, and I was happy to palpate him repeatedly. I proceeded to play with his penis and foreskin like it was a new toy I’d discovered. I’d never seen an uncut dick this close up before, let alone being allowed to play with one.

He sat back down so we were finally both fully unclothed on the bed. Then it was “fun with foreskin” time. I touched my finger, my tongue, and finally the tip of mine to his and pulled the foreskin forward to envelop whatever I placed in front of it.

I couldn’t resist, I had to try taking him in my mouth. I had never sucked a dick before in my life, but we were both still visibly excited, so I decided to go for it. I tried to replicate what he did to me earlier and I muddled my way through it. The head of his cock was smooth, slick, and warm as I ran my tongue over it. Near his pee hole, I could detect little abrasions that were only discernible with the tip of my tongue. Those abrasions were sure testament to some of his recent “me, myself, and I” time he had alluded to. I worked and worked on as much as I could get in my mouth. Then I kept trying to deep throat him, but my gag reflex was in full working order and I would end up choking.

He suddenly stopped my head with his hands and said, “Now I’m about to come, but I don’t want to shoot just yet.”

He was lying down at this point and I was down between his legs, so I moved up so that I was lying flat on top of him. We began making out again. Then I asked, “Am I crushing you?”

“A little bit,” he groaned. So I wrapped my arms around him and rolled pulling him on top of me.

“Better?” I asked. “Yeah, but aren’t I crushing you now?” he replied.

“No, this is good.”

I had my arms wrapped around him as we made out with the palms of my hands resting against his lower back. After a minute, he reached behind himself, grabbed my wrists, and led my hands down to his bum. I kind of giggled to myself thinking "Now why didn't I think of that?" Kissing his mouth while molesting his bum was really turning me on.

When I felt I couldn't hold out for much longer, we began grinding our weapons together between us. That felt sooooo good, so we kept it going to its conclusion. He pulled me back on top and finished first. With gravity helping, most of it was deposited on his stomach. I wasn’t far behind, so I lifted myself up to a kneeling position. I continued stroking myself and aimed for his stomach. Suddenly, a white laser beam shot from my manhood clearing his stomach and his chest and collided with the right side of his face between the cheek and ear.

“Whoa!” he said enthusiastically.

“Holy shit!” I thought to myself. I’ve always been a shooter, but I can’t ever remember getting distance like that before.

Four shots followed, each losing a little distance hitting him at points between the base of the throat and belly button. As I shook and squeezed out the remaining drops, I looked down at the mess we’d made. His cream was thicker and whiter than mine, so I could tell who belonged to each puddle.

“Wow, that was a magnum load!” he said surveying the damage. “Can you grab that towel over there?” he said pointing to the towel hanging on the doorknob of the closet.

I got up, walked to the closet, grabbed the towel, and handed it to him. As he cleaned himself up, I grabbed my clothes and started to dress.

“Hey, I thought you were sleeping over,” he said.

“Oh, well I wasn’t sure if you meant the ‘sleep overnight’ kind of sleepover or the ‘have sex and then leave’ sleepover,” I explained. "Plus your mother's here."

“I was kind of planning on you staying,” he clarified.

“OK, that’s what I was hoping, but I didn’t want to assume,” I responded.

“Well, put those clothes down and get back in here,” he said lifting the covers.

I slid back under the covers, he wrapped himself around me, and we rolled around a bit until we found a good sleeping position. I was fully on my back and Parker was on his side right up against me and a little on top of me. I wrapped myself around him and he around me. He was warm, smooth, and soft...and he smelled nice. Not an overpowering cologne kind of smell, but a fresh “just showered” kind of scent. We fit together perfectly like the pieces of a two-piece puzzle.

“So, is your mother going to be here in the morning?” I queried.

“Don't worry, if we snuck you in, we can sneak you out,” he said confidently.

It didn’t take long before I was asleep. There’s nothing like some hot sex to induce a deep sleep.

 

 

x

According to an October 5, 2016 New York Times article:
In 2012, the American Academy of Pediatrics declared that the benefits of circumcising boys outweighed the risks of the procedure.
They cited health benefits that, while not great enough to warrant a recommendation for all males to undergo the procedure, were
significant enough that it should be available to all, and that it should be covered by insurance. Not long after, the Centers for Disease
Control (CDC) concurred. This was based on the fact that many studies showed that circumcised boys have a lower incidence of yeast infections,
urinary tract infections, penile cancer, and a few less prominent genitourinary afflictions over their lifetime.

Kind of a wishy, washy endorsement if you ask me.

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 42
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was hot and sweet! Now I'm curious how the boys will handle it in the real world. Are they ready to be official? Might be tricky if they aren't on the same page regarding going public. I doubt Parker will be ok keeping this a secret.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/23/2015 03:39 PM, Daddydavek said:
Parker is a size queen and a bit demanding. Matt seems very accommodating.
Well don't forget, the story is told through Matt's eyes. If Parker was telling the story, it might be a little bit different.
Link to comment

Well written. The interaction in sex is important; it's not all panting and groaning. But I agree with the others - how will it play out in the morning?

Link to comment

I certainly love the fact Parker is uncut and I love Matt's reaction even more. I totally agree, since I find non-medical circumcision abominable. 

  • Wow 1
Link to comment

That was a very interesting Chapter, I love the reactions of each of the characters to what each other say or do.

Link to comment

Nicely written. I guess that answered a lot of Matt's questions. I like the rope ladder bit. I've tried climbing a rope ladder before-although not in the same circumstances as Matt- and it was incredibly difficult to do. I might have done better had I had the same incentive as Matt.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Being circumcised is still done to Muslim boys as you must be clean before god, all of your pubic hair should be kept trim for the same reason. There is usually a big party held after the baby has been circumcised to celebrate this, my husband’s cousin had a boy just before Xmas and the boy was circumcised on Sunday and the party was on Monday with 200 people attending it.

When you die the women trim your pubic hair just before the funeral so that when you get to heaven you are clean before god, 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..