Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 1,047 Words
  • 2,703 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 52. What’s Up with Connor?

What’s Up with Connor?

 

“So what were you going to tell me about Connor?” I asked.

“Oh right...almost forgot. Well, I think I did a good thing,” Parker stated.

“And what was that?”

“That’s where the long story comes in. Do you know Ryan from my swim team?”

“Not personally, but I recall the name. Is he the kid with the really nice chest and abs and all that?” I inquired.

“Yes, that’s him.”

“I remember now,” I said being able to place the person from the swim meets.

“Well, we had been hanging out. We had a knack for running into each other on campus during down times. So one day we were having lunch in the cafeteria and he asks me very discretely if I am gay. He said he’d heard from someone that I was. To be honest with him, I confirmed it, and then he came out to me.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah, I don’t know. I kind of thought he might be because he was very…maybe vain is too strong a word…but very... cognizant about his appearance. After swimming, I’d see him in the locker room using no fewer than three hair products and three skin creams…and you’ve seen his chest which doesn’t exactly happen without a few hours spent in the gym. I just got this vibe that he was at least metrosexual, so it wasn’t a shock.”

“Oh, so he probably asked first to see if it was safe for him to come out to you.”

“Yeah, probably. So over time we became friends.”

“Friends of Dorothy, no doubt?” I joked

“Ha ha, yeah! Then a couple of weeks later, he asked me out.”

“Whoa!”

“Yeah. I was kinda getting the feeling that it was coming. So I had to inform him I was happily in a relationship.”

“Oh, how did he take it?”

“He was very polite about it…but I could tell he was bummed. I told him I'd still like to be friends.”

“Aw, poor boy. So you decided to stick with me, huh?”

“Yes, as much as it pains me. Ha ha ha.”

“Watch it boy. Or I’ll show you how much it pains you when you start bottoming again!”

He started giggling as he crawled on top of me. “You know I only have eyes for you, don’t you?”

“Hmm.” And he began kissing me and we started making out again. “OK, OK, you’ve convinced me,” I confessed.

“Oh wait. I didn’t tell you the best part of the story,” Parker broke in.

“Well stop kissing and start talking!”

“Shut up. Well, I felt kinda guilty about turning Ryan down even though I had good reason. I like him as a person and I like to see my friends happy. Then it hit me. Ryan is a good-looking guy seeking a boyfriend, and Connor is cute and seeking a boyfriend. Why don’t I try to make a match? I got my instant camera out and took a few shots until I had a good photo of each. I showed Ryan’s picture to Connor and vice versa. As I had hoped, each one liked the other's photo. They spoke on the phone and then started seeing each other. Last weekend Connor’s parents went out of town. He invited Ryan to stay the weekend and now Connor is no longer a virgin!”

“Wow, that’s great…uh, right?” I commented.

“Sure, Connor is thrilled to have finally lost his virginity…although he said it hurt more than he expected. I told him sometimes it hurts a bit at first, but hang in there, it gets better with practice. I haven’t spoken to Ryan yet, but Connor asked me to keep quiet about it…except it was OK to tell you.”

“Isn’t that interesting? Both boys were smitten with you, so you put them together and voilà!” And then I thought about it. “Connor said it hurt. Have you seen Ryan’s size in the showers?”

“Nah, he’s very average flaccid. But that’s not a very good indication because many guys are growers. I know Connor is a little on the small side either way, but if Ryan is mostly a top, Connor's size shouldn’t matter much. Plus you saw Connor’s little bubble butt. So he’s a catch.”

“A catch for someone who isn’t totally consumed with size, that is,” I added.

“Gee, so-o-orry!”

“Hey, that’s not a complaint. It worked out fine for me,” I declared.

“And me!" After a few seconds of silence, he slid over and put his arms around me, “Matt, I love you.”

“Aw, maybe I should manhandle you some more!” I said as I started tickling him.

“No me molestes! No me molestes! Ha ha ha.”

“Hey, your Spanish is improving! And yes, it appears you did a good thing! My little Cupid,” I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek for a job well done.

Christmas was on a Thursday that year, so final exams ended the Friday before which was December 19. They always want to give everybody—especially international students—ample time to get home, so winter vacation always starts the weekend before Christmas. This year I would spend Christmas twice: once with Parker and Ginny before the 25th and then with my family from the 25th on.

With gift shopping and final exams, the holidays came on much quicker than I anticipated. Suddenly winter vacation was upon us, and we would both be staying at Parker’s house for a couple of days. We closed up our dorm room and took with us whatever we’d need for the next few weeks. Parker said they had a family tradition of opening one gift on the 24th, so we would exchange our gifts then. Nick was also coming home for the holidays. I hadn’t seen him since the spring, which is a long time when you are a student. Thankfully, Nick and I weren’t exchanging gifts because I wouldn’t know what to get him.

And of course the following weekend was New Year’s Eve and the big New Year’s Eve dinner with my family and Parker, which would be nerve wracking. Both sides would be trying to be on their best behavior with me caught in the middle.

X

X

X

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 24
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awww, Parker is a matchmaker.  I hope he does not get burned by a bad marchup.  Great work,  More More :P

Link to comment

Parker as matchmaker is an interesting twist. Matt must breathe just a little easier. He knows just his attractive his boyfriend is. But it must have been hard on Parker to know he was going to be hit on. Perhaps the foreknowledge gave him time to devise a strategy. I have often thought Matt was very lucky to have Parker, and this chapter confirms it.

Link to comment

All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

 

Parker makes a very adorable Cupid.

 

Matt always felt very lucky to have found Parker. But when one has a very attractive partner, it comes with its challengers too.

The restaurant scene in the last chapter shows that Matt was no slouch in the looks department either. Closely matched?

Well, when one person is a 10 and the other is let's say an 8.5, certain other valuable attributes can make up that extra point and a half.

 

But perhaps Parker thinks he is an 8.5 and Matt is a 10.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..