Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 3,302 Words
  • 4,988 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 28. Parker's Birthday (Part 2)

Parker's Birthday (Part 2)

 

I was awakened in the morning by Parker fidgeting. Usually when I awoke without an alarm clock going off, I'd turn over and fall back to sleep. Once Parker awoke and went through his waking up contortions, he was ready to take on the new day, so sitting still in bed was not his strong suit. He would try for my benefit, but he'd fidget. He usually slept longer than me, so it normally wasn’t an issue, but it was the day of his 18th birthday party, so he was too excited to sleep any more.

I turned my head toward him and managed to open my eyes for about two seconds. He saw that and repositioned himself surrounding my body with his warm, soft smoothness. I managed to press my face near his left nipple and I purred against his chest, “Mmmmmm.” Putting his fidgeting to good use, he caressed the back of my head like a boy would stroke his dog or cat. Now I realized why pets enjoy that so much; it's very comforting.

“Hey Matt?” he whispered in case I was still asleep.

“Mmmmmm?” I responded still not fully conscious.

“Remember the birthday present from last night?” he asked.

“Yeeeaaaaah,” I said long and drawn out. “Was it the wrong size?” I joked.

“Ha ha, I should be asking you that,” he replied.

“Parker, I enjoyed it so much, I feel a little guilty because it was supposed to be your gift.”

“Oh…no need to feel guilty. That was some gift…I thoroughly enjoyed it even though I was not on the receiving end… so to speak.”

“How could I forget?” I reminded him.

“Well, is it still like in effect? I mean, was it a one-time event like a concert…or, you know…like a regular present I can use anytime?”

“What do you mean?” I queried.

“Well, you see...” And at that he pulled back the covers to reveal what you would expect first thing in the morning from a healthy teenage boy.

“Oh my, that’s quite a conversation piece.”

“Well, I need to make it go away,” he indicated.

“And…” I knew there was more.

“Well, do you want to…you know…go another round?”

“With you on top?” I queried.

“Well, yeah.”

I reached over and took hold of his joystick. “So let me get this straight, you want to put this big monster in my little butt hole?” I kidded him.

“Well, it wouldn’t be the first time now, would it?”

“Not any more thanks to you and your birthday,” I teased.

“Hey, remember, that present was your idea!” he corrected me.

“I know, I’m just kidding. Do you want me to use my mouth on you a little bit first to get you ready?”

“Uh, better not or I won’t make it to the main course. Sorry I’m such a slut,” he conceded.

“A slut? You aren’t a slut. A slut is someone who has lots of sex with lots of people,” I defended him.

“Mmm, I want to have lots of sex with just one person.”

“Well he’s one lucky guy,” I joked.

“Does this mean you want to get lucky?”

“Well, my hard young boyfriend, I can use all the luck I can get.”

“Well, how about trying doggie style this time?” he suggested.

“Do you think I’m ready?” I asked.

“Ready? It was hard to believe that last night was your first time.”

“Why is that?” I queried.

“I don't know, it just seemed like you knew what you were doing. Like you had done it before.”

“It was my first time, but I guess it was that I had a great teacher,” I reminded him.

“And we all know how popular sex with a teacher is,” he joked.

“Well, I'm just trying to get a good grade.” I moved into the stereotypical position and asked, “So...I go like this?”

Parker directed, “Well, OK…first you need to be on your elbows in the front, not your hands. That’s it. Now spread your legs more, so your butt comes down a bit. And drop your face into the pillow…but keep your butt sticking out. There, that’s it.”

“What about when I come?” I asked. “You don’t want it all over your sheets, do you?”

“Here take this damp towel and put it where you will shoot,” he replied handing me his shower towel from the night before. I folded the towel in half and placed it on the bed to cover the probable trajectory area. Then I reassumed the position on all fours, elbows in front, legs spread, butt out, and face down in the pillow.

He picked up the tube of lube which had fallen to the floor during our night maneuvers and coated his boy pole for a little morning glory. He slid a lubed index finger into me. It seemed to go in easier this time.

“Hey, look at that. You’re still lubed inside from last night.” He quickly added the second finger and some more lube and worked his two fingers effortlessly in and out of me.

“You didn’t shit yet, did you?” he asked.

“Um, no…not yet.”

“So now you’ll have two of my loads in you? Wow, that’s so hot!”

“And you thought you were a slut,” I joked.

“Yeah, Matt’s a regular cum pig now, ha ha,” he joked back.

“Yeah, but I’m your cum pig.”

“Hey, I’m not complaining.” He began positioning himself behind me. “Don’t expect much, this won’t take long. I’m already dripping,” he informed me. “OK, you ready?”

“Yup, just take it easy, John Henry. Remember, I’m still a newbie.”

He slowly entered me. This time I felt it more. I don’t know if it was because I was sore from the night before or if doggie style is just a more accessible position. It seemed like he was entering me forever, and the feeling like I needed to shit returned. I was again hoping it was a false alarm like the night before. And then the feeling of being full followed. A mental picture of his dick coming up my throat and out my mouth popped into my head. It felt as if my insides were being invaded and they were. I knew I had to hold it together and push beyond this point. As I clenched my teeth, I realized the origin of the term pillow biter.

“Oh yeah, how’s that? I am balls deep in you!” he exclaimed.

I had two conflicting feelings. There was an uncomfortable feeling in my guts, yet my cock was being pleasantly stimulated. I reached down and felt around my butt hole. Sure enough, his entire dick was buried deep in me. I had a handful of his balls as I felt him gently biting my upper back as he continued pumping into me.

He pulled himself completely out and then reentered me several times. Sometimes a little air gets pushed up into you and gets locked inside with nowhere to go. Add to that any wetness of lube and residual boy juice, and the result was not surprising. When he pulled completely out the 3rd and last time, I let out a very wet sounding fart. I was too woozy from being fucked to be embarrassed.

I need not be embarrassed because when Parker heard it, he just said, “Oh yeah, a cum fart!” and thrust back in and began boning me rhythmically while I moaned into the pillow. Face down into a pillow seemed to be a good solution for a noisy or verbal bottom. I was trying not to be one of those, but occasionally a few grunts and groans would escape my control. Then I heard a slap and I felt the sting on my butt.

“Yeah that’s it. Take my dick, fuck boy,” he commanded. And another slap followed.

Geez, I was being manhandled by a just turning 18-year-old boy, and I was enjoying it. I could feel my cock was rock hard, so I grabbed onto it and began jerking. Since I was switching from all fours to all three, I had to use my head in the pillow as support in place of my right arm which was busy tending to my needs. I could feel my orgasm coming on very fast and I was not going to delay it this time. I wanted to feel it again, right now.

Parker suddenly announced, “I’m gonna come!”

And that was all it took to push me over the edge. I exploded one second after him. It was like he was coming through me and out my dick. Again the orgasm ripped through my entire body. A tidal wave of complete euphoria accompanied by muscle spasms as the wave coursed through me. I could hear Parker grunting as he was depositing his morning shots. I was delirious with pleasure. I wanted it. I wanted him. If it was possible to bear his child, I would have agreed.

Then I was done and collapsed flat, face down. Parker collapsed on top of me. We became a pile of gasping flesh. This was quite possibly better than the first one. Perhaps it was because I knew what to expect more this time. Speechless, we just lay silent enjoying the moment. Eventually, we unstacked our bodies and wiped off as best we could with the damp towel. We were too drained to leave the bed and wash up properly in the bathroom. We simply lay side-by-side waiting for our speeding heart rates to return to normal.

After a few minutes, Parker reached through the covers with his left hand and took my right hand. And we just lay there holding hands.

“Wow, I never could have imagined that topping could be so good,” he declared.

“See, it’s always good to try new things,” I reminded him.

“Or maybe I just needed the right boy…with the right bum,” he added.

“Oh, so you’re looking for Mr. Right.”

“Yeah, I haven’t found him yet, but you’ll do,” he said giggling.

“Now you’re going to get it, birthday boy!” I mock sneered and we broke into a little impromptu naked wrestling match.

It ended as it always did with me on top and Parker pinned trying to squirm free. While I had him pinned, I French kissed him repeatedly, which calmed him right down. He wrapped his arms around me and things devolved into a make out session.

Eventually, we called a truce because my mouth was getting sore, so we went back to cuddling. “I’m so glad I found you, Matthew. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

I wasn't about to ever get involved in a re-examination of who found who. He had no idea that I had my sights trained on him weeks before he'd ever officially met me. Remember when I first spotted him talking to Barbara in the mall? I never told him about that and never planned to. It would have tarnished something that seemed so magical, like when a magician shows you how a trick is done. I chose to play the part of a true magician and keep my secrets to myself.

Although I was sure he would have been fine living his life if he had never met me, at least I knew I’d made an impression. I told him all the truth he needed to know, “You are the most beautiful boy in the world, inside and out. You deserve the best 18th birthday the world has to offer.”

“Mmm, I’ve already had that,” he mused as he took my hand again and kissed it.

“Awww, you’re too kind,” I answered.

As we lay there basking in our glory, my stomach began to rumble. I thought at first I was just hungry. It felt like hunger pains, but somehow it was unlike hunger pains. It was more of a gassy, churning feeling.

Then there was a knock at the bedroom door. “Are you boys decent? Can I come in?” asked a familiar voice.

“Sure, Mom, we’re just talking,” Parker replied as we quickly distanced the proximity of our bodies for her benefit.

His mother entered with a laundry basket full of folded clothes for her son. I felt a little uneasy since the only thing between Ginny’s eyes and my totally naked body was a sheet and a comforter. Perhaps a steel door and a padlock in between would have left me feeling a little more secure. I pulled the covers up to my chin as I was not interested in repeating the incident in the hallway from the past.

“Oh boys, it stinks in here!” she declared in no uncertain terms. “It stinks like...like I don’t know what. Phew, open some windows,” she added as she placed the laundry basket down on the dresser and walked across the room to open the windows.

Parker and I both sniffed. “I don’t smell anything, do you?” he whispered turning toward me.

I sniffed again and shook my head “no.”

“Spray some air freshener in here!” his mom added as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

After she was out of range, Parker said, “That was weird.”

“Is your mother hypersensitive to smells or something?” I asked.

“Not that I know of,” he replied.

“Hmm, well, I really need to take a whiz.” I got up, put on the robe, and headed for the bathroom. As soon as I was in a vertical position, my stomach let out a big growl. It felt like I needed to shit now, too.

I made my way to the bathroom, locked the door, dropped the robe, and planted myself on the can. All of a sudden my insides exploded out my ass or at least that’s what it felt like. I will spare you the details, but I was thinking, “Oh that’s just great, I’m starting the day off with diarrhea and gas.” Then finally I started to piss which is why I got up in the first place. I didn’t care that I was pissing sitting down and it was a good long one. Meanwhile, my ass unexpectedly opened up a few more times. The last time was like a dry heave. There was nothing left.

I was a little hesitant to look in the bowl as I expected to see internal organs and blood floating in it. The funny thing is there wasn’t much to see after all that effort, just a little gelatinous substance and some off-white colored liquid. I put two and two together and that answered the question: “What happens to all the lube and cum once it goes up the butt?” Sometimes gravity is a real bummer.

So I sat there for a couple of minutes until my ass seemed done convulsing and I started to feel better. Thankfully there were wet wipes on top of the toilet tank, so I cleaned up, put the robe back on, and returned to Parker’s room.

“Oh my God! Your mother was right. It does stink in here!” I exclaimed as I reentered his room.

“It stinks? Like what?"

“Like...like testosterone, and strawberry lube, and semen, and a boy who had his ass fucked for the first time,” I reported as I hung up the robe and returned to bed.

“Oh, so it smells like boy sex. No wonder my mother wasn’t able to place it."

“That’s kind of embarrassing, don’t you think?” I questioned him.

“Nah, it’s what it is. Neither one of us noticed any odor until my mom mentioned it, so it couldn’t be that bad,” he thought out loud. “It’s nothing a little fresh air can’t cure.”

“OK...here’s something else that’s embarrassing? I just had my intestines empty out my ass into the toilet,” I informed him.

“Oh yeah. I should have mentioned that. What goes up always comes down sooner or later. But the good news is…once it's over, you'll be right back to normal. It's a little scary, especially the first time. The jerk I used to date told me it's called ‘blowing out the plug.’ I’ve never been able to verify that term, but I figure he knows all about assholes, so I tend to believe him.”

Parker searched my face to see if I was in distress. He smiled and said, “Well, maybe we should give your pooter a little rest. Now that you’ve been initiated, we don’t want to wear it out all at once.”

Pooter sounded so much cuter and more acceptable than asshole or butt hole or fart box or whatever you’ve heard as a name for it. Now I’m not talking about the bum, I’m specifically talking about the hole. Pooter is a term I’d never heard before, but it came from Parker, so he’d probably heard it before somewhere and adopted it. It kinda distances recognition of the other functions it serves. After all, the butt hole can be a dual purpose organ for those who wish to use it to its full potential. The problem is that this place that can function as the entrance to the pleasure palace can also function as the exit to the toilet. So you benefit greatly from either a partner who endeavors to keep it clean or a person with a strong personal constitution (or both).

With that, we got up, sprayed the room with air freshener, lit a scented candle, and took yet another shower so the scent of boy sex was no longer lingering in the air for Parker’s party. As we showered together, I remembered his mother was home, and I began to wonder if she minded. I couldn’t ever recall showering solo at their house, so she must have known. But then again, we weren’t having much sex in the bathroom—with a few exceptions—so was two boys showering together really that bad? Maybe I was just overthinking the showering affair more than anyone else in the house. I did know that this type of thing would never fly at my home. Two boys were not supposed to shower together or share the same bed, not to mention be in a relationship. But here in Parker’s home, it was all standard operating procedure. What a culture shock and what a relief.

“OK, can you go back to my room now and hang out for like 20 minutes?” he said snapping me from my thoughts.

“Huh, well why don’t I just start helping your mother?”

“No, no, no. That will fuck it all up. Just go in my room until I get you, OK?”

“Why? What’s going on?”

“Never mind. Just go,” he ordered.

“But, but…” I didn’t know what to think.

“Curiosity killed the cat…” he said as I just stared blankly at him. “Fine. I need to douche myself for ‘later on’ tonight, OK? Are you happy now?”

“Oh, why didn’t you just say so,” I replied relieved.

“Yeah, now just go wait in my room because if my mother sees you, she’s going to ask where I am. And then what would you say?”

“Oh, I get it…out of sight, out of mind,” I said confirming that I understood the plan.

“Now go!” he said ushering me out of the bathroom.

I hung outside the bathroom door for a few seconds more. “I can help you if you want,” I said to pester him for just a little longer.

“No!” he started laughing. “That would be weird.”

“OK, fine. I’ll be in your room,” I finally relented.

As I walked down the hall, I laughed to myself as I thought, “He stuck his tongue up my ass and he thinks watching him douche would be weird?”

X

X

X

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 29
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for taking the time to write this tale, its awesome and I love it. Please keep the chapters rolling and the story alive. its Really good

 

Bob

Link to comment
On 12/31/2015 01:28 PM, fiedlerbob101 said:

Thanks for taking the time to write this tale, its awesome and I love it. Please keep the chapters rolling and the story alive. its Really good

 

Bob

Thanks for the encouragement.

Link to comment

One thing, among many others, that I like about your story is that you don't shy away from the reality of things. Like the whole what goes in must come out... To me, I feel like I'm not only entertained but also educated. So thanks for continuing! Saw a new chapter up. Will get to it shortly!

 

Happy New year!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/31/2015 08:25 PM, Puppilull said:

One thing, among many others, that I like about your story is that you don't shy away from the reality of things. Like the whole what goes in must come out... To me, I feel like I'm not only entertained but also educated. So thanks for continuing! Saw a new chapter up. Will get to it shortly!

 

Happy New year!

Gotta tell it like it is. When one tries new things, there are little surprises...the good and the not so pleasant.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Another great chapter! Just like chapter 27 you write very well showing the truth about the sex act and the results, not shying away from the intimate details. Keep up the good work!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..