Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 3,989 Words
  • 6,886 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 14. A Couple of Boy Scouts

A Couple of Boy Scouts

 

It took me all of 27 minutes to arrive at his house. I parked the car in the dirt lot, jogged up to the front door, and rang the doorbell. The door opened and I saw Parker’s smiling face and he was wearing the bathrobe I knew so well, which didn’t strike me as odd at first. At the dorm you see all sorts of different dress at different hours and you become accustomed to it. I guess the fact that Parker was in a bathrobe at 3:30 in the afternoon should have tipped me off.

I barely got both my feet inside the door before his mouth was on mine. This was a good start. After a few seconds, he pulled his lips off of mine and said, “Cinnamon?”

“Uh huh,” I responded and our lips locked once again.

“Peppermint?” I asked as I pulled off momentarily. “No…wintergreen!” he answered.

I had popped a few cinnamon mints before arriving and he had apparently done the same with wintergreen.

“Well close the door. We don’t live in a barn!” he said mocking something he heard from an adult in the past.

I turned around and closed the door, made sure it was locked, and turned back to Parker. The bathrobe was lying by his feet and he was wearing nothing but a grin.

“Holy shit,” I spat out. “You are so…naked!”

“And excited to see you,” he continued.

“I can see that. It looks like you’re riding a rocket!”

“Well, c’mon this rocket man has been waiting long enough,” he added.

He picked up the robe, slung it over his shoulder, and got behind me grabbing onto my shoulders steering me to his bedroom. There was really no steering required because his room was a straight shot down the hall.

We got in the room and he didn’t bother to close the door. “My mom is at work until after our bedtime, so we have the place to ourselves. And she made lasagna for dinner. Her lasagna is awesome…my grandmother’s secret recipe,” he informed me.

“Oh, that sounds appetizing!” I responded.

“Well take your clothes off!” he snapped me back from thoughts of lasagna. I seemed to have forgotten for a moment or two that he was naked and excited…and waiting, so I got out of my clothes as quickly as I could with him helping me. I finished with my socks, stood up, and he pushed me onto the bed. I slid over to the middle and he got on top of me. We shared a few more minutes of minty kissing when he asked, “Have you ever been blown before with wintergreen?”

“No, have you?”

“Nope,” he said, “according to urban legend, it’s supposed to enhance the oral experience.”

“Really? Well, enhance away,” I encouraged him.

Sometimes these sex tricks are never as good in reality as they seem on paper. In under a minute, Parker ended up choking on a wintergreen Altoid being pushed down his throat. Meanwhile, I had a cool minty wintergreen feeling on my body where a cool minty feeling does not belong. It felt weird, not better. We called an abrupt end to our minty sex experience. Parker went to get a drink to try to flush out his esophagus, and I retreated to the bathroom sink to bring my minty fresh penis back to original flavor.

I walked back to his room and he was sitting on the bed drinking an iced tea. He looked up at me all embarrassed and said, “Sorry.”

“About what?” I asked.

“The whole minty fiasco,” he said dejectedly.

“Hey, how are we supposed to know if something is really good or not, unless we try it?” I assured him as I sat next to him.

“Yeah, but that really sucked though.”

“Depending on what we’re talking about, you never got to finish the sucking part. How about a do over?” I offered.

“What are you up for?” he asked.

I positioned myself back in the middle of the bed lying down and said, “Dealer’s choice? And you can be the dealer.”

He lay down on top of me, face to face, body part to body part. We started to make out again while grinding against each other. It didn’t take long for us to rise to the occasion. Then he got into more of a kneeling position straddling my hips.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the bed and said, “I have a favor to ask.”

“Ask away because I’m not really in a position to refuse right now,” I said as I wiggled to demonstrate I was going nowhere with him on top of me.

“I don’t know how you feel about this, but I am starving for a shag. It’s been…let’s see…about eight months,” Parker disclosed.

“A shag? You mean, a fuck?” I asked to clarify the terminology.

“Yeah. How does that sound?” he asked.

This development took me by surprise. A shag? But I’m a guy and he’s a guy, so how could we shag?

“Uh, only one problem,” I began. “Aren’t we short a vagina?”

“Ugh, don’t you straight boys have any imagination? How do you think gay guys do it?”

I processed this for a couple of seconds, “You mean…like…in the butt?”

“Bingo!”

At that point I realized that I wasn't thinking of Parker as a gay boy, but rather the boy I was having sex with...and the boy I was falling for. The gay part seemed to have been lost in the shuffle.

“So you want to do me in the butt?” I asked.

“No, I was actually hoping you’d be the top.”

“Well, who’s on top of who right now? Wouldn’t that make you the top?”

“Top isn’t so much a position as a state of mind,” Parker elaborated. “Is this idea totally grossing you out or…whaddya think?”

“So let me get this straight…you want me…to fuck you…in the butt?” I asked.

“Well there’s nothing straight about it, but yeah, that’s kinda how it works,” Parker replied.

“Oh, I’ve never done that before,” I disclosed. “I mean at all...even with a girl...you know, in the butt.”

“Haven’t you ever thought about it?”

“Well, yeah. There’s actually a guy in my dorm who says he and his girlfriend actually prefer it.”

“See, it’s not just for gay guys. Tell you what, we can try it and if at any time you don’t like it, we can stop, OK?”

“Um, alright. Just keep in mind that I’ve never done this before, so I won’t really know what to do,” I warned.

“Don’t worry, we’re both in the same boat,” he replied. “I’ve never done it with anyone this big before.”

He crawled over his bed to the nightstand and pulled out a tube of something from the drawer. “Lube is very important,” he declared and squirted some in his left hand, which disappeared behind his back. A few seconds later, he repeated the step.

Next he grabbed my manhood with a lube filled right hand and began prepping me. “Just let me do the driving. And the rest…simply let nature take its course,” he instructed. “And don’t worry, I cleaned myself out before you came over.”

“Cleaned yourself out?”

“Yeah, I douched when I got home from school. I was planning to use toys,” he said. “And then you called.”

“Hey, were you a Boy Scout when you were younger?” I asked.

“Yeah, how did you know that?”

“Be prepared!” I simply stated.

“I guess I did get something out of scouting after all!” he declared.

“Yeah, but I guess you were never lubing up many cocks when you were in scouting,” I teased.

“Just not one this big,” he teased back.

“Sheez, I’ve really graduated to the big leagues here, haven’t I?” he said examining my size and adding more lube to the tip. He repositioned himself so he was on his knees straddling my hips again. He reached back, grabbed my manhood and slowly sat himself down on me.

I felt some initial resistance from his hole and then I felt it give as the lube helped me enter his space. Then he paused and said, “Stay right there. Let me get used to it first.” I knew some of me was inside of him from the sudden warm sensation, but I couldn’t see exactly how much from my vantage point. We stayed paused there for a couple of minutes. Then he said, “OK, there we go.” And he sat down some more.

“FUCK! Oh man, that’s so big in me,” Parker groaned.

“You want me to pull out?” I asked.

“Don’t you dare!” he ordered.

Once I got the first few pumps in and the lube started to work, the rest was pretty much Parker riding me and, as he had mentioned, letting nature take its course. He said, “This position is called cowgirl. Then this one,” and he rotated around on me, “is called reverse cowgirl.” From this position, I could now see my entire sausage disappearing into his backside like some kind of erotic magic trick, but I couldn’t see his face to get any clue as to whether he was enjoying it.

“You doing OK there, Parker?” I checked.

“Yeah,” he groaned. “OK, wait a minute. Now try to sit up.”

“Like this?”

“Yeah, now wrap your arms around my chest and hold tight. We’re going to slowly move forward, but don’t let your dick fall out.”

With two agile moves, we were in the doggy position.

“Think you’re ready to take over?” he asked.

“Oh yeah, I think I can figure it out from here,” I reasoned.

Well, nature did take its course. It was a lot like fucking a girl—only tighter—but the lube certainly helped in that department. What also helped is that he had the most perfect bum I'd ever seen. I gripped onto his hips and began pumping into him. The whimpering and moaning from him matched my effort. If it wasn’t for the frequent “oh yeah,” “fuck me,” and “harder/faster” commands, I’d think he was in agony. But he was somewhere else completely, somewhere between elation and ecstasy. He waited so long for a shag and now he was going to get his money’s worth. Not that I was getting paid, mind you, but I was certainly about to make a deposit.

He quickly grabbed the towel hanging over his foot board, folded it in half, and placed it under him. It was a veritable zoo of metaphors. While I was playing pop goes the weasel out back, he was spanking the monkey in front. There was no mistaking when he went off into the towel as I felt his hole clamp down and release several times. That was enough to set me off. A few more pumps and I delivered my payload like a seasoned truck driver.

Parker collapsed face down on the bed with me still on top. We were both shaking and panting. Hands down, I’d just had the best sex of my life. Perhaps he was feeling the same. I wasn’t sure what I should do at that point.

“Parker, do you want me to get off of you,” I whispered.

“No, just stay there a while longer. I like to feel it in me,” he whispered back. Although my situation had changed and I was slowly deflating, the train was still in the station so to speak. But I was enjoying my continued connection to him. He rolled us onto our side as if we were one unit.

“Why do straight boys fuck so good?” he said sighing.

“Boys are boys. I think it’s more about chemistry and attraction—the stronger the attraction, the hotter the action.”

“No, it’s that straight boys fuck better. And mine has a huge cock!”

“Is it all about size with you?” I asked jokingly as I buried my face in his back pretending to cry and saying, “Why, why, why?”

We both started giggling.

“You know that saying: It’s not the size of the boat that counts, but it's the motion of the ocean?” he asked.

“Yeah.”

“That’s BS. I need some size to get what I want.”

“And did you get what you wanted?” I asked knowingly.

“The proof is in the pudding…or rather in the towel,” he said with a snicker.

“No, more like the pudding is up your butt!” I shot back.

“Mmmm, vanilla,” he said and we both cracked up.

“Speaking of my butt…you can take it out now. It’s starting to throb back there,” Parker directed.

“Oh, sorry,” I said easing it out. “Did I do it too rough?”

“No, I should’ve known better. I’m just too out of practice to go full speed on the first time back…especially with moving up in size and all. I might have tried to do too much,” he confessed. “But it was fucking good!”

“Literally!” I said.

“Now I’ll just have to explain why I can’t sit for the next few days at school,” he joked.

At that I got up and said, “I should probably go wash off, right?

“Not probably—definitely. Grab a towel over there to dry off when you’re done and throw it in the hamper. Sanitize that sucker, I may want to use it later,” Parker instructed.

“Sounds like a plan,” I said with a laugh and I trotted off to the bathroom.

As I stood there naked at the bathroom sink scrubbing my pecker, a similar scenario that took place the year before popped into my head.

I had sex with a girl who must have been on or near her period. Now she wasn’t on a tampon or a pad at the time and I’m not a professor of the female reproductive system, but when you pull your penis out after banging a girl, it shouldn’t look like something out of a horror movie. I went to the bathroom after having sex, turned on the light and was stunned to see my dick was all bloody. At first I thought I had cut my member somehow, but I wasn’t feeling any pain. To make matters a little more confusing, my then girlfriend was on the pill, so it was my first sex without a condom. This time I couldn't just peel the messiness away.

As I washed the area, I noticed it wasn’t being resupplied, so it finally dawned on me that the blood wasn’t mine. Thankfully, I wasn’t the squeamish type because a lesser guy might have freaked the fuck out. I just took care of business and returned to the bedroom and never mentioned it. I mean, what was I going to say, “Your pussy just bled all over my dick?” That certainly wouldn’t help me get laid again.

One thing for sure, cleaning up after screwing Parker wasn’t a messy affair. In fact, I didn’t notice any nasty smell either like I half expected. I guess the douching procedure he alluded to earlier was a big help in keeping the proceedings clean and fresh.

I got back to the room and slid under the covers, then Parker got up and said, “My turn!” and made his way to the bathroom. Then I heard him call out, “I’m just gonna take a quick shower, OK?”

“Sure!” I called back. For a second I considered surprising and joining him, but then I figured I’d let the boy clean himself in peace and privacy, so I stayed put.

As I lay in wait in bed, something on his bureau caught my eye. It was a Canon AE1 camera in a case. (These were the days before digital cameras, when SLR cameras ruled the roost.) I looked it over. There was no film loaded, so I knew it was safe to look through the lens and focus on things around the room. Parker appeared a few minutes later in the doorway wiping the last few droplets from his body.

“So are you into photography?” I asked showing him that I found the camera.

“Well, yes and no. I’ve never had a decent camera, but now that I do, I might start to take pictures on trips and stuff,” he said.

“Oh wait a sec, I have to preheat the oven for the lasagna,” he said as he left the room again. “My dad just bought a new Nikon and gave me his old Canon for Xmas, which is cool because it’s a nice camera,” he continued speaking from the kitchen loud enough for me to hear.

“Yeah, I know. I was going to buy one myself, but they are not cheap,” I shouted back.

“Yeah, and my dad treated that camera with kid gloves, so it’s almost like new,” he said approaching from the hall.

“So we gotta kill some time while the oven heats up,” he said entering the room and standing there as naked as possible.

“Oh, look at YOU!” I cried out.

He stopped right in his tracks and said “What?” looking down to see if he maybe had something stuck to him.

“Mmm mmm. Stay right there…strike a pose,” I said as I put the camera up to my eye.

“Ha ha. That’s silly, there’s no film in that camera.”

“Dude, if there was film in this camera, I could be arrested. Now shut up and strike a pose.”

“Pose. How?”

“Here, stand there with your back to me. Yeah like that. Now keeping your feet planted, turn the upper half around to the left until you can see me…now smile…no, not like that…a devilish smile…no, that’s possessed…yes, that’s it.” CLICK

“Now stay right there. Stand with your legs further apart…yeah, that’s good…now bend your knees and squat a bit so I can see your block and tackle from behind…and what a behind that is.” CLICK, CLICK.

Suddenly there was a BEEP BEEP from the kitchen.

“Wait! Hold that thought. I’m preheated. Now I have to put the lasagna in,” he said as I focused on his bare butt disappearing down the hall.

After some rattling in the kitchen, Parker returned, went to his dresser, and opened a drawer. He pulled something out and handed it to me. “Here, you might do better with this,” he said.

“Oh, wow! Is this what I think it is? I haven’t seen one of these in years,” I marveled.

“Yeah, that’s the camera I used to use. And it still has film in it.”

“It does?” my voice squeaked as I held a Polaroid instant camera.

“Now, do it for real. Maybe when I’m old and gray, I can look back wistfully at my 17-year-old body...”

“Oh, that seems so wrong. This is so wrong.”

“Do it!” he demanded.

I got down on the floor to take some up-shots of my new favorite model. I had him squat above the camera, so I could see his butt hole. I marveled to myself that I had actually been in there earlier. CLICK, buzz.

I was in a trance and my head was swimming. “OK, like before...turn around. Just like that.” I swallowed hard. CLICK, buzz.

“My gosh, I wouldn’t have to be older to look wistfully at these,” I thought to myself. I left each photo on the bed without looking at them and just setting up for the next shot.

We had six shots completed, when he said “Matt?”

“Hold on, let me get a better angle.”

“Matt!”

“Yeah?”

“Don't you want some shots of me hard?”

“Huh, what?”

“Look.”

He turned around and he was rigid.

“Oh man. You could never make it as a model. You get hard too easy,” I said laughing.

“But isn’t that what the magazines and videos want? Guys who can get it up and keep it up?” he asked.

“Well, I was thinking more artistic magazine shots like in Playgirl.”

“Playgirl! Nobody reads Playgirl. It’s full of hairy old men. Yuck!”

“So what do gay teenagers read for porn?”

“I don’t know. Gay teenagers are not yet legal to buy porn. I did sneak a look at a Playgirl once at a truck stop, and Playgirl is definitely not hot,” Parker explained.

“I have a feeling I won't be needing any more porn! Now sit on the chair and spread your legs. C’mon. Yeah, that’s it!” CLICK, buzz.

“Wider. Wow, this is so wrong!” CLICK, buzz.

It didn’t take long to go through all eight shots left in the camera.

He loved the camera. The camera loved him. I was thinking I loved him too.

“Unless you have more film, this photo shoot is a wrap,” I announced.

“But what are we gonna do with two boners?” Parker asked.

“Maybe we should save some for later,” I said realizing he noticed my erection before I did.

“OK, do you like video games? I have Playstation,” he offered. How quickly he went from such an adult and sinful track to something so pure and teenage appropriate caused me to stifle a laugh.

“Oh yeah…sure.”

“C’mon,” he said motioning into the hall.

“Ah, aren’t we forgetting something?” I asked.

“Huh?”

“Like…clothes?”

“We’re the only ones home until bedtime. You can wear clothes if you want, but what for?”

He had a point. There was nothing there I hadn’t seen before, so what was the need to wear clothes? I had a feeling though that Playstation would never be the same again.

He kicked my ass several times at Mortal Kombat II and then, mercifully, the oven buzzer went off and it was time to eat. I must admit, this was the first time I’d ever eaten dinner au natural at a kitchen table...but after the first few minutes, it didn’t seem so odd after all. When dinner was over, we retired to the living room with one large afghan wrapped around our naked bodies as we watched some TV.

“Parker, you know you can’t tell anyone I took those pictures of you, right?”

“Why would I?”

“I don’t know, if someone like your mother stumbled onto them one day, you can’t just blurt out ‘Oh those are the pictures that Matt took of me.’ You realize I can be in some serious child porn shit if my name is ever associated with those shots. You have to be 18 or else it's illegal...I think it might be OK if you took them yourself, but...”

“Don’t worry, no one will ever find those pictures. And if they do, I will just say I used the auto timer, OK?”

He leaned over and kissed me to alleviate my fears and whispered, “Don't worry, I've got your back.”

After watching a not-so-funny sitcom and a gripping crime drama, I asked, “When do you usually go to bed?”

“Well, that all depends on who I’m with and what I’m planning to do with him.”

“OK, what if that person is me for instance?” I asked with a smile.

“Well, I always need to get off to get a good night’s sleep. Wanna help?”

“Doesn’t our earlier experience have any bearing on our before sleep activities?”

“Of course not, our afternoon delight was a bonus.”

“But isn’t your ass sore?”

“Yes, but my mouth still works just fine.”

“Yeah, I noticed,” I teased.

“Hey, are you saying I talk too much?”

“Did I ever say that?”

“No, but you inferred it.”

“I simply meant that your mouth has never failed me,” I reasoned.

“Like now?” he said as he leaned over and kissed me full on the lips.

“Exactly,” I managed to mumble out without our lips ever parting.

Well, kissing has a way of creating certain bodily reactions of which I was not immune. I guess that meant bedtime would be in about 20 minutes...or 30 if we paced ourselves.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 33
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for sharing the story with us. Fun so far!

 

I loved the wintergreen experiment. The apology was too cute.

Link to comment

I hope that Matt used a condom when he had sex with that girl, but if she was pregnant I would think that she would have told him by now. he obviously didn’t with Parker. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..