Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 4,321 Words
  • 3,573 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 40. An Extra Boy

An Extra Boy

 

The alarm went off. The three of us began to stir and eventually dragged ourselves out of bed. Since our room had a decent-sized walk-in shower, I suggested we all go together. This type of activity would usually result in some morning glory, but after the activities over the last 10 hours or so, my cock was flaccid and my ass was sore. Sounds like a country music song. Nevertheless, the other two were a little more animated as we took turns washing each other. Thankfully, none of us was in the mood for anything beyond a shower, because the result would certainly have made us late.

Nathan told us that as a Disney employee he receives unlimited free admission to all of the parks and a food discount in almost all Disney restaurants. When he said today was his day off, Parker invited him to join us at MGM/Disney Studios for the day. I was all in favor, but I wasn’t so sure how the girls would feel about that. We decided to arrive at breakfast a little early to work on getting our story straight before meeting the girls. An extra boy at breakfast would certainly be noticed. As our story went, we met this kid in the omelet line who, as it turned out, works at Disney. He was there at the hotel because they have the best breakfast in the Disney domain and employees get a food discount. Since he also gets free admission to the parks and had the day off, we invited him to join us.

We were about to find out if our plan would succeed because as we sat down at a large table with our food, the girls walked in. Parker waved to them so they knew where to sit. The girls were never inclined to wait for omelets, so they went through the buffet line and arrived at the table in short order. Helen placed her tray on the table and looked up at us with a puzzled expression. “One, two, three,” she counted as she pointed at each of us.

“Gin, did we come with two boys or three?” she asked with a wry smile.

“Two. Did we end up with an extra?” Ginny asked playfully.

“Mom, this is Nathan,” Parker began. “We ran into him in the omelet line. He works in the Magic Kingdom!”

“Oh really? And how did we end up with him?” Ginny inquired.

“Well, he needed somewhere to sit, and he’s been filling us in on all the behind-the-scenes stuff at the park,” Parker explained.

There then followed a discussion with Nathan about his job, how he liked it, where he’s from, etc. And Nathan did an admirable job answering the questions and charming the girls. When there was a break in the conversation, Parker broke in…

“So Mom, since Nathan has the whole day off and gets free admission to all of the parks, we’ve been thinking about inviting him to join us at MGM today…as long as it’s OK with you.”

She looked at Helen and Helen shrugged her shoulders as if to say “why not.”

“Well, as long as Matthew doesn’t mind…” Ginny said looking at me.

“Yeah…no…I mean, it’s fine with me,” I managed.

“Uh, just keep in mind that we have dinner reservations tonight for four. I don’t think it should be a problem getting an extra seat…but Nathan will have to pay his own way,” she maintained.

“Oh that’s no problem. I have to pay separately anyway to get my employee food discount,” Nathan explained.

“OK then, since everyone is in favor, I guess you’re with us today,” Ginny declared. How could she refuse? After hearing his story about being away from home for the first time and having just started this new job, I think the mom instinct in Ginny kicked in and made the invitation an easy decision.

As we were finishing up our breakfasts, I had to take care of one not-so-minor detail. My stomach was flip-flopping from the time we arrived at breakfast. At first I figured it was just hunger pangs and after I ate something it would stop. This wasn’t the case. When I finally had something in my stomach, the symptoms became more pronounced. I was soon painfully aware what I was experiencing.

I leaned over and whispered, “Parker I have to go back to the room for a few minutes.”

“Why? Did you forget something? We’re about to leave,” Parker tried to deter me.

“You don’t understand…I’m about to go!” I said staring into his eyes, so he’d get the hint.

“Oh, geez, right. Go ahead, we’ll wait!” he finally understood the gravity of the situation…literally.

Remember, what goes up must come down? Well, I started the morning with two boy loads and a liberal dose of lube up my butt. Now I had a big, heavy breakfast pushing down from the top and gravity pulling from the bottom. The result was soon to be realized.

I stood up and made a bee line for the elevator. I rode up the four floors praying the elevator would move faster. I walked what now seemed like the longest hallway ever from the elevator to our room, clenching my butt cheeks together to prevent immediate disaster. As I caught sight of our door, I undid my belt to prepare for a fast transition. I had to run the key card twice as every muscle in my body was straining trying to hold on. I got in the room, dropped my pants and underwear and as soon as my butt hit that toilet seat, we had liftoff. And, as if the effect of one load wasn’t bad enough, double the load was double the fun. I don’t want to get too graphic here, but it helps to realize why I was so anxious to get back to the room. My ass opened up and the sounds of watery farts and diarrhea filled the air. My stomach convulsed like one would experience when vomiting, only this was all directed toward the other end. The parade continued until there were only dry heaves left.

At the end of the engagement, I was left sitting on the can breathing heavily. I could feel my butt hole quivering, like it was about to let go of another salvo. Finally, the color returned to my face, and I was left hoping my guts hadn't blown out my ass into the bowl. I took a look in the bowl, and for all of the noise and effort I had just experienced, there was little to show for it. Just a few spots of off-white colored gelatinous spew floating in the water.

It was finally over. The rumbling in my stomach ended, and I regained control of my anus. I’ll tell you straight out, as good as anal sex is for a bottom, once you’re done, you know what’s in store in the aftermath. However, once you’ve blown the plug, recovery is fairly rapid.

I knew I had to get back downstairs, so I quickly cleaned things up and off I went. For every minute I spent walking back, I began to feel better and better. Then I remembered that feeling of fucking Nathan through Parker and I knew it was all worth it. I saw our landing party waiting just inside the lobby doors.

Parker walked up to me with concern on his face, “You OK?”

“Yeah, it was rough there for a bit. But, I am much better now.”

Then Parker did this thing he often did that always melted my heart. He’d walk close beside me. He’d gently grasp my right arm with his left hand just for a second or two, like he was reconnecting to me. It was so instinctive that I don’t think he ever realized he was doing it. But I’d come to really appreciate that. It’s like he was letting me know that he was concerned, but also clandestinely telling the world “Back off, this guy’s mine.” I was quite pleased to be his.

When we arrived at the park, the boys split up from the girls again. We had very different approaches to experiencing the park. Parker and I (and now Nathan) were all about getting in the most number of rides. Ginny and Helen were more into shopping (but rarely buying anything), talking to the people who worked there, and maybe getting in a few rides.

The girls reminded us to meet them out in front of a place called the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant at 6:30 for dinner at 7:00. Then we were off.

The three of us got along like we’d been best friends for years. It was hard to believe that just the previous day Nathan was a perfect stranger working as a ride operator in the Magic Kingdom. It was also hard to believe that just a few hours ago both boys had fucked me…and I enjoyed it. That was true right up until I sat down on the hard bench of the indoor amphitheater. A shock wave of pain shot from my butt hole, up my spine, and out the top of my head. It felt as if the seat gave me a huge electric shock. I stood back up and the other two were looking at me wondering what the heck I was doing. I sat back down and zing…another surge of pain shot from my anus up my spine. The usher motioned to me to sit back down. You can’t imagine the suddenness and intensity of that pain. I panicked because I didn’t want to sit again, but I knew I had no choice. I slowly lowered myself back onto the seat, but this time I sat off center on my right butt cheek. There was no longer any pain because my hole was not pressing against a hard surface.

“Matt, what are you doing? Are you trying to get us thrown out?” Parker chastised.

“My butt hole is too sore to sit,” I said through clenched teeth.

“Oh man, really?” Parker replied. “Geez...”

Parker had fucked me harder than he ever had that morning, and that was following the fucking by Nathan. Parker kind of did it as a joke, a mock punishment for starting without him. But in this case, the joke had unexpected consequences. I was still a newbie when it came to taking it in the rear, so the end result was a bruised butt hole. It is real and I did experience it. Yes, it is possible to get fucked sore.

Nathan was dead silent as he was sitting between us. The lights dimmed and the 3-D movie started. Wanting to do something to help alleviate my situation, Nathan reached over and took a hold of my hand…and then he took Parker’s hand on the other side. It was a really sweet gesture.

When the lights went back on, I looked over at Parker. His eyes searched me to see if I was OK. “Matt, I’m really sorry!” he admitted.

“It’s OK, Parker. It was an accident. You didn’t mean for it to happen,” I conceded. “I’ll be fine.”

I suppose the only disappointment of the day was the condition of my butt hole. And it seemed funny that three boys were all concerned about the state of my sphincter. Sure, I knew I’d be fine again at some point, but “when” was the question. Otherwise, we were like the best of friends. I quickly became adept at sitting on either side of my butt cheeks rather than sitting straight down. By the time we arrived for a ride on the rock ‘n roller coaster (themed after Aerosmith), I guess my butt hole had calmed somewhat because we had to sit straight on the molded seats and I didn’t feel much pain, except when we took sharp corners, then it got a bit testy. The coaster was great, but way too short. If Disney had doubled the length of track, they would have one world-class coaster. And I believe we rode the Twilight Zone-themed Tower of Terror a total of three times. It was scary, but it was also fun.

The only drawback is that we seemed to have run out of rides quickly. I noticed that there were a significant number of scripted shows vs. rides. I guess it’s cheaper to pay actors to play Indiana Jones and perform stunts in front of a mock set rather than spend millions to invent, design, and construct a major ride. So much for the Imagineers.

At least we had enough attractions to keep us busy until dinner time. We even came across one of those photo booths that used to be common in malls and such...but not so much any more. I urged the other two to join me for some G-rated photos. I put in the money and found the booth was a bit tight, so I had Nathan to my right and Parker on my lap. We smiled for a couple of shots and made funny faces for the others. Then Nathan wanted some for his own Florida photo album, so we did it all over again.

Dinner plans that night were in a restaurant called the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. This was quite an experience. It was a dinner theater with a retro-style motif featuring tables inside mock vintage convertible cars and a large movie screen featuring continuous clips of science-fiction films from the 1950s. It was intended to look like you were in a car parked in a drive-in watching a movie while you ordered your food from the waitress. The seats were set up three tables to a car with two seats per table, like front, middle, and back seats in a big car. We were configured with Nathan in the front table, Parker and I in back of him, and Helen and Ginny in the back behind us. It didn’t matter that Nathan had his own bench because he just turned around and talked to us until it was time to eat. It also made it easier for him to pay separately. The feature playing on the big screen was some monster from outer space movie. It was silly, so we—the boys anyway—ended up gabbing and making fun of the characters through most of it.

Overall, the atmosphere was unique, but the menu was a bit limited. We weren’t all that hungry because we had a decent lunch, so I ordered a Reuben with fries, Parker got a burger with fries, and Nathan ordered shepherd’s pie. The food was fine if somewhat uninspired, but nothing to complain about.

When we were done with dinner, we had experienced almost all of the rides, some we did multiple times. There was some big phantasm whatever show at 9:00 that the girls were all abuzz over. So we all hung out and did a couple of rides, more like shows, to fill up the time in between. Then it was time for the phantasm show, which heralded “Pyrotechnics, laser lights and one million gallons of dancing water make the dream come alive.” Yeah, Mickey Mouse lays a smack down on some evil villains replete with light and water show and music. Eh, it was ok. It was Disney.

After the show, we all headed back to the hotel. Nathan still had his bag in our room, so he had to grab it without revealing to the girls that he had spent the night. We were all beat and just going to go to bed. The girls said their “pleased to meet yous” to Nathan and then their “good nights” to all. We hung back to talk to Nathan long enough to let the girls get settled in their room, and then we headed up.

“Hey Nathan, you have to work tomorrow?” Parker said and we all laughed.

“Yup. Sorry to say I’ll be back to my raft operating career,” he said with a sigh.

“You get your uniform at the park, right?” Parker questioned.

“Yeah, we have a locker room with the uniforms and we change there.”

“So it really doesn’t matter where you sleep tonight, right?” Parker schemed.

“Well, I guess not as long as I get to work on time,” Nathan replied.

“It’s easier for you to get to work from here, isn’t it?” Parker continued.

“Well, yeah, that's true,”

“So you’re staying with us tonight, right?”

“Um, well I wasn’t planning on it…but it would make life a bit easier...and less lonely.”

“Well, put your bag back down, and we’ll set the alarm clock, so you get up on time,” Parker instructed.

“You don’t mind?”

“Stop being polite and take your clothes off. We are taking another shower to get rid of all this sunscreen,” Parker said running his fingers across his shoulder to demonstrate the buildup of lotion on his skin.

And just like that, we had Nathan for another night. To a young gay boy, sex was just like any other activity in which one or two or three or more boys can participate that can be more enjoyable than badminton. Ha, ha. It was a very casual affair. There was little discussion or planning involved. It would come about organically. So at this point in the story, I knew that sex was in our not too distant future. By the time I got my clothes off and got in the shower, I was at full mast.

“Fucking Matt. Is that how you were taught to behave in public?” Parker joked.

“Um, yeah?” I answered.

“God, that’s so big,” Nathan commented looking down at me.

“Well, let’s put it to good use then!” Parker announced.

I was a little nervous that sex would somehow be unpleasant due to my bruised pooter. There was no way I would be able to play in any anal games that night, but would an orgasm and the resulting contractions in my prostate be painful to my hole? I hoped not.

After the requisite washing and groping in the shower, the three of us dried off and made our way to the bed…now with three erections. I soon found myself lying on my back with two boys face down in my crotch. I closed my eyes and endeavored to enjoy the ride. I tried to guess whose mouth was whose without the use of sight. It wasn’t too hard to guess. There was the pro with confident movement and use of suction versus a more exploratory technique. This time they weren’t going to stop, and I didn’t want them to. It came on like an avalanche. I warned them when I was on the verge of detonation. Parker took over and finished me off making certain to drain me completely. Then he rose and unexpectedly kissed Nathan with his open mouth full of my seed. They spent some time sharing my load as I imagined it passing from one mouth to the next and back again.

Their lips parted, Parker downed his share and Nathan was left with a stunned look on his face and a portion of my load still in his mouth.

“Go ahead swallow it. It’s good,” Parker encouraged. Parker reached over to the nightstand to grab a water bottle.

“Here, wash it down with this,” he said handing the bottle to Nathan. He took a couple of gulps.

Then Parker positioned himself jerking his meat aimed at my chest. Nathan saw this and followed suit. It was a race to see who would bust first. Not surprisingly, Parker came first, and I had a front row seat to his cock spitting out shot after shot onto my stomach. He reached over and began massaging Nathan’s ball sack helping to bring him to climax onto my chest.

Wow, this was about the hottest scene I had ever experienced. And the best part was that there was no pain in my anal area. Once I mopped up my chest and returned to bed, we settled back in to sleep. I was lying there with a cute boy on either side cuddled against me. “Good night, Parker,” I said kissing him on the forehead. “Good night, Nathan,” I said kissing him on the forehead. “Good night, Parker,” Nathan said leaning over. “Good night, Nathan,” Parker said leaning in to kiss him. It’s good that the room was dark because they might have seen the big grin on my face as I recalled the closing scene of many Waltons episodes.

Good night, John Boy.
Good night, Elizabeth. Good night, Daddy.
Good night, Son. Good night, Mary Ellen.
Good night, Daddy. Good night, Mama.
Good night, Mary Ellen. Good night, Jim Bob.
Good night, Mama. Etc.

Of course in the TV series, John Boy and Jim Bob didn’t end up kissing. That would have caused quite an uproar in the 1970s and 80s...and would technically be incest. But that's not the point.

I wrapped an arm around each boy holding them against me. I felt the exhaling of each boy on my chest as we all drifted off to sleep.

The alarm went off and Nathan rolled over to turn it off. He got up and walked to the bathroom and I could hear him peeing. Then I heard him at the sink washing up. Parker began to stir and slowly sat up. I could see his eyes straining to focus. “God, it’s so early!” he said looking over at the clock. The sound of tooth brushing emanated from the bathroom, followed by a quick round of gargling. Then Nathan emerged from the bathroom as naked as the day he was born.

“Well, that’s something I never get to see!” Parker commented.

“What’s that?” Nathan replied.

“A hot naked boy walking out of my bathroom first thing in the morning.” Then he looked over at me. “Wait a minute. I stand corrected.” We all started laughing. Nathan did look very hot standing there with all of his boy parts on full display.

“So is that what you wear to work every day?” I joked.

“Sure do. Now you know what I have on under the uniform,” Nathan replied laughing.

Parker got out of bed and rummaged through his carry-on bag.

“You’re 18, right?” Parker asked Nathan.

“Uh, yeah, in August actually,” Nathan answered.

“Well, then those G-rated photos just will not do. I may get arrested for this, but...” Parker was holding his Polaroid camera. Nathan began striking naked poses while Parker was snapping shots.

I was laughing hysterically. I had set a bad example of taking shots of a 17-year-old Parker and now Parker was paying it forward.

“Wait!” Nathan shouted. “Don’t I get one of you?”

“Hmm, three shots left,” Parker announced.

“Here kneel on the bed, Matt.” I complied not caring who might see these photos. “Now spread your legs. Hmm get yourself hard, too.” After 30 seconds or so, he took a picture of me kneeling on the bed with a hard on.

“OK, now one of me,” Parker said handing me the camera.

“Alright, but you need to get hard too,” I reminded him.

“Hmm, yeah. Hey, Nathan come here,” he ordered pointing to the floor in front on him. Nathan went over, got on his knees, and started sucking on Parker to get him hard for his shot.

“Wait!” I called out. I instructed them to move a little this way and turn that way. Then I got it, a full body shot of Nathan kneeling with Parker’s cock in his open mouth. And the last shot had Parker standing with his hands locked behind his head, smiling with a hard-on.

We divided up the photos. Nathan got the one of me hard, the ones we just took, and a decent picture of himself nude. We got to keep the remaining seven pictures of Nathan...seven somewhat illegal pictures.

“I gotta go now guys. I start work at 8:00 and I still have to get to the park,” Nathan disclosed. It was 7:15 a.m.— way too early as Parker had mentioned. Parker had written our names and address on a sheet of hotel pad paper, folded it, and handed it to Nathan.

“Do not keep this in the same place as the pictures!” he commanded.

“Oh right, OK,” Nathan took his wallet out, folded the note once more, and slipped it inside. “There!” he said.

“And don’t show those photos to anybody,” Parker warned.

“You mean of me sucking a guy’s cock?” he said sarcastically.

“Ah, I see your point,” Parker replied with a chuckle.

“I believe they call that mutually assured destruction,” I joked.

“Well, thank you both so much. I had a blast many times over. Look, I'm bad at good-byes," so Nathan kissed Parker then he kissed me twice because I held onto him as a joke.
Then Parker moved in and we had one long group hug.

“I love you guys,” he said in a hushed tone.

“We love you, too, Nathan,” Parker said.

“Yes, we do,” I added.

We broke up the hug to let him go. Nathan picked up his bag, blew us a kiss, and walked out the door.

Parker sighed and we both went back to bed in silence.

“I’m gonna miss him,” Parker whispered.

“Yeah, me too,” I replied.

I imagined if maybe in an alternate universe with different circumstances, we would end up as a thruple, or as some call it, a triad. I liked the thought of being with a group of friends with the added bonus of frequent sex. However, I'm sure that kind of arrangement with gay men is difficult to maintain successfully. And of course I'd have to share Parker, which I wouldn't be happy with long term. But it was interesting food for thought.

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 20
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So, is Nathan out of their lives now? Sweet and a bit sad at the same time that they could share this brief experience. Maybe they can stay in touch.

 

And I might be weird but I love when you get all graphic! LOL A nice change from much of the sweetness I encounter reading here (my own stories included...).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/15/2016 05:20 AM, Puppilull said:

So, is Nathan out of their lives now? Sweet and a bit sad at the same time that they could share this brief experience. Maybe they can stay in touch.

 

And I might be weird but I love when you get all graphic! LOL A nice change from much of the sweetness I encounter reading here (my own stories included...).

Parker and Matt were just doing it for the experience, not to reinvent the wheel. Plus, long distance relationships rarely work out anyway.

 

Just trying to keep it real, warts and all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..