Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 5,132 Words
  • 2,455 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 54. Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve

 

Christmas Eve with Parker’s family for me culminated in the giving of two gifts—two very important gifts. Now I’m not too much into flowers, but I saw this particular display that caught my eye out in front of the florist in the mall. If I took notice, then this was a damn nice bouquet. Knowing I didn’t want to simply hand Ginny our test results—that would be weird—if I gave her a flower bouquet along with the results, it would make for a better presentation.

I went into the florist and inquired about that bouquet. I thought $40 was a reasonable price, so I arranged to have it ready for me to pick up on Christmas Eve. I knew it would be a shit show at the mall that day with all the last minute shoppers, but if my flowers were already paid for, it should be quick. I just needed the excuse to run out for a fuel fill up and an ice cream sundae with Parker so that it didn’t seem out of the ordinary. The car would be cold enough to store the flowers until needed. Then I’d just give Ginny the flowers and the test results and everyone will hopefully be happy. Sure, giving someone documentation showing your STD status is certainly an unconventional Christmas gift, but this was a good opportunity to increase my trust level with Ginny. I was beginning to sense my relationship with Parker was going to be a long-term endeavor, and I wanted to continue to build upon the groundwork I had established.

Parker’s gift was an impulse buy. When Parker went to the restroom on our Museum of Fine Arts visit, I ran into the gift shop and bought a pair of rings that we both liked. At what other time was I going to have our correct ring sizes on the brain? I figured that couples give each other rings to signify special things, so originally it was intended to be a symbolic gift of our going steady. Ever since that purchase, I’d been in a quandary because we’d been kind of going steady from the start. What would these rings signify? Then I figured they could just be His and His fashion rings. I paid a lot for them, so not wearing them would be sacrilege. Plus Parker will be surprised because he picked out the one ring style that we both liked the best. But still, I was hoping to place some kind of significance on those rings.

When the big day arrived I went out to get the flowers with Parker, but first I took him out for a sundae. Every time we had an ice cream, Parker reminded me of the butt plug incident at the Dairy Queen. That’s one story that I could do without living over and over again. Parker seemed to enjoy my uneasiness, but then he said, “Just be thankful you aren’t lactose intolerant!”

Talk about a shit show…yikes!

“Speaking of which...Were you in the bathroom cleaning it out this morning?” he asked

“Actually, yes I was,” I confirmed.

“I thought so. That’s why I didn’t bother you.” He took a large scoop from his sundae. “Since you’re going to be away at your parents’ house for a few days, do you want me to take you tonight?” he asked smiling at me.

“Take me where?” I asked not quite sure where this was going.

“You know, in the biblical sense,” he responded.

I looked around the ice cream shop to see if anyone noticed Parker being inappropriate (as usual).

“It’s OK, no one can hear,” he said convincingly. “I just want you to know that you’re going to get something special from me tonight after I come down the chimney.”

“Well, better you than Santa,” I joked.

“You know, in 18 and-a-half years of life, I’ve never thought about Santa Claus’ penis until just now. That, my friend, was inappropriate,” he said in mock disgust.

“Hey, I never mentioned Santa’s penis. I was referring to Santa taking my ass,” I retorted.

Parker burst out laughing. “Oh my God! That is soooooo inappropriate! Ha ha. Matt, you’re a fucking riot!”

“A riot? I thought I was just stating the obvious,” I replied.

We picked up the flowers on the way out of the mall and headed back to the house. Later on Ginny was cooking a turkey for dinner, so I’d have Christmas Eve dinner at Ginny’s house and Christmas dinner back home. While dinner was cooking, the four of us played Yahtzee for some time. I thought that was such a wholesome family thing to do…except toward the end when Parker, who was sitting across from me, put his bare foot against my crotch under the table. This gave me a raging hard-on in my trousers. I saw Parker’s eyes light up as his toes ran up and down the length of my bulge.

Parker leaned back and yawned. “That’s it after this round, I’m feeling a bit beat.” We finished up our spins and, as I recall, Nick won. “I think I’m going to take a quick nap before dinner. C’mon, Matt,” Parker ordered. I got up from the table trying to keep my front side away from all those gathered there. There was no mistaking what was going on in my pants, and I wanted to keep it out of public consciousness. Parker was turned on, so I didn’t expect much napping. I got to the bedroom, dropped my pants, and he pulled down my underwear.

“Oh shit, Matt. Look at that thing. It’s huge! Just the way I like it,” he said looking at my cock as he wrapped his left hand around it. We hadn’t even made it to the bed and Parker was on his knees with his mouth full…not that I’m complaining.

When we eventually moved over to the bed, I was close to climax. I lay down trying to slip my pants over my ankles while Parker busied himself in my crotch. It didn’t take long before I was warning him, “Oh god, I’m about to come!” My cock was down his throat as I lost control and he simply downed it straight from the tap.

“Oh, nice load, Matt!” he enthused when he had finished draining me. “It's like drinking from a garden hose!”

He rose to his knees while jerking his tool which was aimed at my chest.

“Get over here, you!” I motioned to him offering to return the favor. I had no idea he was so close to finishing. He got his rod in my mouth and popped off almost immediately. I collected his output on my tongue and swallowed. In seconds, I was trying to clear my throat as his cum got stuck in my gullet.

“Ha ha ha. Hold that thought,” Parker said as he pulled up his pants and left the room. He returned a minute later with a bottle of ice tea. He opened the top and handed it to me. There was no discussion; we both knew what the goal was here. I took a couple of swigs which easily cleared my throat.

“Thanks, Parker.”

“Sorry, my cum can be extra creamy sometimes,” he apologized.

“Extra creamy is extra tasty, but a lot harder to get down,” I joked.

We did finally lie down to take a short nap in our usual spooning position with me behind holding Parker into me. This had become our favored sleeping position. Usually we slept nude, but today we put our clothes back on for a change. We knew our next stop would be the dining room. Sleep had overtaken us for a while until there was a knock on the door, “Dinner’s ready boys!”

As I rustled myself awake, I noticed the room was filled with the aroma of something appetizing being cooked.

“Matt, is it just me or do you smell a lot like turkey,” I suddenly heard from my bed partner.

“Nah, I couldn’t smell THAT good!” I joked.

He spun himself around, climbed on top of me, and pinned me to the bed. “Let me see if you can taste that good,” he said. We began kissing and neither one of us was eager to stop. Finally, I had to take control.

“C’mon, let’s get to dinner before your mother tans our hides!” I commented.

“Tans our hides! Ha ha ha ha. I haven’t heard that one in years! Ha ha. All right, let’s go,” he declared as he grabbed my arm and helped to pull me up off the bed.

“Jeezus, Matt!”

“What?”

“Can’t you give it a rest,” he said laughing. I followed his stare to realize I had an obvious boner.

“Damn,” I sighed looking down.

“Ha ha. You came into this room with a boner and now you’re leaving with one!”

“It’s you, you little minx,” I mock scolded him.

“What did I do?” he smiled.

“You’re all smoking hot and kissing me and stuff!” I whined.

“Oh, you’re such a complainer!” he joked.

We spilled out into the hallway and headed toward the kitchen. I stopped at the bathroom.

“I’ll join you guys in a minute. I need to make a pit stop,” I informed him.

“OK, but I don’t think there’s time for you to rub one out,” he continued to tease me.

“Keep on moving funny boy!” I chided him before closing the bathroom door. I did have to take a mean whiz and I was hoping it would also have a beneficial effect on my state of affairs. That and some cold water on the face and I was as good as new. I headed to the dining room where the table had all manner of food on it.

“Whoa!” I exclaimed scanning the table.

“You all better now?” Parker teased me. I just shot him a glare that shut him down.

“Gee, you two sleepy heads would have slept right through dinner if I hadn’t come knocking!” Ginny commented.

“It’s probably the fatigue of the holiday season,” I replied not wanting to even go near the fact that we weren’t just sleeping.

“Here, sit,” she said pointing to my pre-selected chair. I sat joining Ginny, Nick, and Parker at the table.

“This all looks so amazing!” I complimented her as I took my seat. Once I was situated, I asked, “Do you usually say grace?” I wasn’t going all religious. We just always said grace at my house before a big holiday meal like this, so I figured everyone did.

“Ah…well… sure, that would be fitting,” Ginny managed. “Why don’t you lead us in saying grace, Matthew.”

“Oh, OK.” I looked over at Parker and he had an amused expression on his face. I folded my hands and bowed my head and everyone followed.

“Oh heavenly father…” I began. Parker giggled and Ginny elbowed him.
“For food in a world where many walk in hunger;
For safety in a world where many walk in fear;
For friends in a world where many walk alone;
We give you thanks, O Lord. Amen.”

“Amen.”

“That was very beautiful, Matthew. I didn’t realize you were religious,” Ginny said.

“Um, I’m not really religious. We always say grace in my family on special occasions and I did go to a Catholic High School, so it kind of comes with the territory. I was told: Whether you believe or not, that’s not the point. It’s common courtesy to give thanks for the meal and for all those gathered. And that was just the standard mealtime prayer I recited,” I explained.

“Well, it was still very thoughtful and appropriate,” she added. “OK, everybody dig in!”

Ginny had cooked a turkey to perfection, and we had stuffing, gravy, salad, corn, green beans, rolls, and cranberry sauce. As we were eating, an odd question entered my head: Parker wants to fuck me tonight. I washed my innards out this morning, but now we were eating all this food. I have no idea what the digestion rate of a meal this size is going to be. I think I should be good until the next day, but I don’t know for sure. I guess I should just go with it and hope for the best.

Yeah, I know, not the best imagery during mealtime, but thoughts come as they may. And although this was not an important topic at this time, it would certainly become more relevant as the hours ticked by.

When we finished eating, we packed up the leftovers and cleaned the plates off the table. Before we had dessert, we decided to exchange gifts. Since Nick wasn’t involved in this part of the evening—he would be exchanging gifts with his family on Christmas—he went downstairs to watch TV.

Parker, Ginny, and I gathered in the living room upstairs. Parker suggested that I give my gift to Ginny first because he was involved a little bit, too. Plus, I had to go out to the car to get it. I came in with the bouquet along with our test results in an envelope with a bow.

“Oh Matthew, those are beautiful! You must have paid a fortune!” Ginny said as I entered the room with my gift.

“Ah, they only look expensive.”

“Wow, we’ll have to use that as the centerpiece for Christmas dinner tomorrow,” she said.

“There’s more to the gift. Open the envelope, too,” I suggested.

She opened the envelope and scanned the pages. Ginny was a nurse, so it didn’t take long.

“Is this what I think it is?” she queried.

“Yes, there’s mine and Parker’s. Clean as a whistle for both,” I explained.

“You two did this for me?” she asked.

“Yeah, I didn’t want you to ever wonder or worry about the unknown. So now there is no more unknown. And of course, Parker helped.”

“Yes, I see his results are here too,” she stated as she scanned the documents.

“Matthew, you didn’t have to go to all this trouble. I believed you and Parker,” Ginny conceded.

“I wanted you to know for sure, so there was never any question,” I said.

“Well, that was very thoughtful. And the flowers are amazing. Thank you so very much!”

“You’re very welcome.”

“Why don’t you open mine now,” she suggested.

I looked at Parker. “Go ahead Matt. I’m dying to see what she got you!” he said as he handed me the gift-wrapped package.

“OK.” I tore open the paper and inside was a thick, white terrycloth robe. “Wow, I can really use this!” I said pulling it from the box. Then I tried it on over my clothes and showed it off.

“Whenever you stay over here, you end up wearing Parker’s robe. So I thought it was high time that you had one of your own. You can either keep it here for when you need it or bring it with you back to school,” Ginny explained.

“Geez, I’ll use it in both places. I keep meaning to buy one. Thank you!” I said.

“Now open mine, Matt!” Parker said unable to contain his excitement. “Here,” he added handing the box to me.

I unwrapped the paper and opened the box. “Oh Parker! These are the sneakers I was going to buy!”

“I know. You conveniently forgot about them, but I remembered. And I got the size right too.”

“Yes you did. But you spent too much.”

“No, they were on sale. And my Mom helped too,” he admitted.

“Well, thank you both. These are exactly what I wanted.”

Parker next gave his mother the flower boxes for the back deck…and potting soil and some flower seeds to go with them.

“If you use the seeds, don’t forget to start them early!” Parker instructed.

“I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you very much, Parker!”

“And last but not least,” I announced handing Parker the box with the ring all wrapped and a little bow on top.

Parker unwrapped the box and opened it up. “Hey, I remember this. It’s the ring from the museum!”

“I know, I have a matching one. See?” I said showing the one I was wearing.

Now was the time to explain the significance of the rings. I hadn’t really worked it out in my head yet. I had no set plan and it just kind of just spilled out.

“But there’s more to it,” I began. “Parker, I originally bought these rings as a symbol of us going steady. But then I realized, we’ve been going steady almost from the beginning. So there’s not really anything new to commemorate…”

“That’s OK. I’ve never been much of a ring person, but I would wear this one!” Parker enthused.

“So I hope you will accept this…as a promise ring,” I said.

I heard a small gasp from Ginny holding her hand over her mouth.

“A promise ring? Isn't that when…a couple agrees…not to have sex?”

“Uh. No, no. You’re thinking of a purity ring. A promise ring is…a symbol of commitment between two people beyond just going steady. It’s kinda like a pre-engagement ring,” I explained.

“Pre-engagement?” he managed to query and went silent, his mouth open in disbelief.

“Yeah, only if you want to,” I replied.

“Want to? Mom, can we keep him?”

Ginny chuckled and shrugged her shoulders, “Sure, why not?”

Parker turned back to face me with his eyes all watery, “Yes, yes, yes!” And he lunged forward and hugged me. “I can’t believe it. My wish is coming true!”

“Your wish?” I asked.

“Yes, remember when I made a wish at my birthday before I blew out the candles?” Parker asked.

“Yeah. You wanted a ring?”

“No, I wished for you and me to be forever!” he said hugging me so tight he was speaking into the robe I was still wearing.

“Parker, I think that you’re the most amazing thing that’s ever happened to me. And now whenever I see this ring on my finger, I’ll be reminded of that.”

“Well, Matthew, you are certainly full of surprises!” Ginny stated. “Look, I’m not going to rain on your parade. You two are good for each other, so I have nothing but positive things to say. But please do all of your parents a favor and finish your educations and get decent jobs before you take the next step, OK?”

“Sure, I understand,” I assured her. I quickly ran that through my head. I guess the next step would be engagement. And she was right, we certainly weren’t in a position for that right now. That’s when I felt sure that giving the promise ring was the right move.

“Oh my God! I can’t believe it. I’m pre-engaged! Oh my God! I have to call Jenny…and…and Connor…and where’s Nick?”

“Downstairs.”

Parker ran over to the top of the stairs. “Nick! Nick, come here. Come upstairs!”

You could barely hear the response, “What?” And then the footsteps up the stairs. “What? You’d think the house was on fire with the racket you’re making!” Nick complained.

“Look, Nick! I’m pre-engaged!” Parker enthused showing off the ring.

“You’re what?”

“I’m pre-engaged!”

“What the fuck is that?” Nick sputtered.

“Hey, watch the mouth young man!” Ginny scolded.

“Me and Matt are committed!” Parker announced.

“Great. I always say you two need to be committed! Ha ha ha.”

“Ha ha. Don’t give up your day job,” Parker replied.

“Gee, if I had known you two were getting engaged, I would have gotten you a tub of Crisco for Christmas. You’ll need it!”

“Nick!” Ginny shouted out. “Shut it! Can’t you just be happy for your brother? He was so excited to tell you.”

That seemed to do the trick. The expression changed on Nick’s face and the ball busting ceased.

“Geez, I was just joking around. Hey Matt, you’re getting a very special guy here, so you’d better take good care of him,” he said placing an arm around Parker’s shoulders. “Or I’ll come looking for you.”

“Nick, it’s not like we’re going anywhere any time soon. We’re just getting pre-engaged to show we are committed to each other. Nothing else will change other than our perspective,” I tried to explain.

“Don’t worry Nick, Matt’s one of a kind,” Parker broke in.

“Aw, thanks Parker,” I responded.

“Well, that’s great. So are we going to have cake or something for dessert to celebrate?” Nick asked.

“Hey, I do have a small ice cream cake in the freezer we can use to celebrate,” Ginny remembered.

“Sure, we’ll probably have to defrost it for a few minutes before I can cut it up. I’ll get started,” Nick offered.

“While you’re busy doing that, I’m going to call Jenny,” Parker said admiring his ring as he walked out of the room. He came back seconds later carrying the phone. Those were the days when everyone had landlines and many phones still had cords and wires. He placed the phone down on the coffee table and dialed up Jenny, while Ginny and I collected the used wrapping paper and threw it into a trash bin.

Ginny returned to the kitchen to help Nick with the frozen block of ice cream cake. Parker motioned for me to come over and sit next to him on the couch. He held my hand while he talked on the phone. It was very sweet.

“Hi Jenny! Yeah, Merry Christmas to you, too. You’ll never guess what happened…I’m pre-engaged! I got a ring and everything! Yes, Matt’s right here. Yeah…uh huh…yes…of course it’s a real thing…no, it’s not a gay thing. Straight people do it, too…I’m wearing it right now…it’s the same as like a promise ring, you know?...Of course…I’m thrilled!…yeah… you did?...I thought he was Jewish….oh, half…so he celebrates both?...oh, I see…uh huh…yeah…so did you get to see his bare butt yet? Ha ha…because he’s got a really hot one…you did?…how did it look?...wow, I bet…Can you take a picture so I can see it, too? Ha ha.” Since they talked for like twenty minutes, there was much more content, which I’ve shortened for our purposes here.

I silently studied his face while he talked. I watched those red, pouty lips move as he talked…I knew where those lips had been. I observed his jaw as it moved. I studied his eyes from the side: the lashes, the lids, the clear liquidy part under the lenses, and he flashed me a glance every now and then. He saw me staring and smiling at him.

“Jenny, I’ve gotta go because we’re going to have dessert…and I think Matt might have had a stroke because he’s been staring at me with a smile on his face and hasn’t moved,” he told her. “OK, we’ll talk later. OK, bye!”

Parker hung up the phone and he climbed over me until he sat straddling my lap and facing me. He leaned in and kissed me. “Oh good, you’re still alive. You looked frozen in place,” he joked.

“I was transfixed by your beauty!” I replied telling the absolute truth.

“Oh brother. Now I’ve heard everything!” he countered.

I was swept up and we were making out again on the couch.

“Hey you two, get a room!” Ginny chided us as she reentered the room.

“We already have a room,” Parker replied with a smirk.

“Then get in here for your ice cream cake before it melts!” she ordered.

We went into the kitchen and there was a cake on the table with six lighted candles in it.

“Why six candles?” Parker asked.

“Because that’s all the candles we had left in the box,” Ginny replied.

“Oh. Well, I guess we don’t need to sing happy birthday. So let’s make a wish and blow them out together,” Parker suggested.

We blew out the candles in one shot. “So when are you two going to set the big date?” Nick joked. “I can’t wait to become an uncle! Ha ha!”

“Hey, please don’t encourage them. They’re not ready yet!” Ginny scolded.

“I know. I was just kidding. Besides, gay couples can’t get married in the U.S. anyway. They’d have to go to…Denmark…or somewhere, and it still wouldn’t be legal here,” Nick explained.

That night when we went to bed, something unexpected happened…we didn’t have sex. A lot had happened that Christmas Eve and it was time to digest it. We just lay in bed and I held him. This was my favorite thing to do with Parker. It was that feeling of pure love emanating from each other and completing a perfect circuit. This somehow ensured I’d always sleep soundly when I was in bed with him. Sure, when we had sex, it was great too because we had this basic love as a foundation. And because Parker was just so damn good at it. And because Parker was so unbelievably cute. And because Parker had about the hottest body a boy of 18 was allowed to have. They talk about a person being a triple threat, and Parker was a quadruple threat. He had it all, and now I had him. But on this night, we just cuddled.

“Matt?”

“Yeah?”

“You know, I love you, right?”

“Of course I do. I have a ring to prove it. And you know I love you, right?”

“Yes, I do. So you know what I was thinking?”

“What?”

“Shouldn’t we like exchange rings? You know, like I put your ring on your finger and you put my ring on my finger, so everything is like…official?” Parker asked.

“You know, I think that’s a great idea,” I replied.

So Parker leaned over the nightstand and turned on the little lamp. And we knelt on the bed facing each other completely nude. I took off my ring and handed it to him, and he took off his ring and handed it to me.

“OK, you go first,” he said holding out his right hand. Oh, I see what he’s doing here. He doesn’t know how to proceed, so I get to go first and figure it out. That was very sneaky, but cute.

“Doesn’t the ring go on the left hand?” I queried.

“It goes on the non-dominant hand,” he directed.

Oh right, Parker was left handed, so non-dominant is the right hand. Got it. I slipped it onto his ring finger. “I give this ring to you, Parker, as a symbol of my undying love and devotion to you,” I said hoping that would pretty much cover all the bases without sounding over the top.

“OK, and now you,” he said.

I held out my left hand. “Matt, I give this ring to you as a symbol of my undying love and devotion to you,” he said as he slid the ring onto my left ring finger. “Now you may kiss the bride,” he proclaimed.

“With pleasure!” I replied.

We both leaned forward and started kissing deeper and deeper. That’s where it always goes awry. We both got hard in short order.

“Goddamn, now you got me doing it too!” Parker joked.

He pushed me onto my back and remained on top of me as we continued making out. I was drunk with love…with maybe a side order of lust. He reached over to the nightstand and removed the tube of lube from the drawer.

“Now it’s time to consummate our pre-engagement!” he declared. Well, there goes the sex-free night.

Now that I was erect, I was powerless to object. I wanted it. I wanted him. He stuck a lubed finger up my bung hole and spun it around to the left and to the right. It was quickly obvious who was getting what tonight. Then I watched as he greased up his hard cock. It looked so big and powerful, as if it did not belong connected to the innocent-looking boy in front of me poised to strike. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide in the air. He moved his left hand down there to help guide his cock to its objective. I reached down and took over the targeting duties, and he returned his left hand to gripping my ankle.

I felt the warm head slip past my door and enter me. “Oh yeah, that feels so good. Now open up for me,” Parker instructed.

I knew what he meant. I needed to use the technique I’d learned of dilating my rectum. This allows him to enter and pound me without injuring me. And pound me he did. I soon found myself being penetrated and jerked off at the same time. I just lay back and let the euphoria wash over me. There was grunting, groaning, and Parker talking dirty, but it all seemed a million miles away. I was transported to a whole different dimension. As climax approached, I felt as if I was going to pass out from intense pleasure.

Then a long groan erupted from my diaphragm as my whole body seemed to discharge several shots, each with an orgasm behind it like a stack of dominoes going down. I could feel warm, wet shots of my juice landing in various spots on my stomach and abdomen.

I was completely out of it at that point. Parker had the heels of my feet resting on his shoulders. He had me bent me in half as he delivered a barrage of short, deep thrusts into me. He grunted several times as he released his seed into me and the assault subsided. I lifted my legs from his shoulders, so I could straighten my body out again. I could hear us both gasping for air. Then Parker leaned forward and licked up all of my lava flow. I lay there totally speechless to the soundtrack of Parker licking and slurping and me breathing heavily.

“You have become…a totally hot bottom!” Parker decreed. “If you didn’t have such an incredible dick, I might be swayed to be a top with you from now on.”

“Parker…it doesn’t matter…top, bottom, upside down…whatever sex I have with you is always the best.”

“Aw,” he said as he gave me one last kiss on my stomach. “That's because you make me so incredibly horny.”

He rolled over and we were back in our spooning position. He backed up into me and I wrapped myself around him.

“Hey, Merry Christmas,” he said before he readied himself for sleep. I looked over at the alarm clock. It read 12:08.

“Merry Christmas, Parker.”

He was true to his word. I did get something special from him that night and he didn’t have to come down the chimney…he came up mine.

x

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 21
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

 Thanks for another enjoyable installment of Parker and Matt.. Can never get enough of Parker. The boy is a riot! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Very sweet of them to get rings. They are young, but I think they can move forward with their relationship more confidently with their commitment out in the open without the seriousness of an engagement. A very nice Christmas! 

Link to comment

Thanks. This chapter is where I was originally planning the story wouild end. Of course, we do have a couple of loose ends that need to be tied up.

Less than one year (1997) in the life of two boys equals fifty something chapters. If I broght it up to present time (+20 years), how many chapters would that be?

More than I care to write. Plus life eventually becomes mundane as we get older. But I've found mundane isn't all that bad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This Chapter all in all was just great to read! With all of the cute parts it was just amazing! 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..