Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 1,935 Words
  • 6,263 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 16. Off To School

Off To School

 

The alarm woke me out of a sound sleep and at first I had no idea where I was. Parker’s naked body skidding across mine to hit the snooze button quickly reminded me.

“We get one snooze,” he whispered as he climbed back beside me and we melted back into each other. I could never get enough of that feeling: so warm, so soft, so smooth. I inhaled deeply to smell his scent and I slid back into my coma.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP…this time when the naked body skidded across mine, I waited for the alarm to stop and I wrapped my arms around Parker and pulled him down on top of me. We hugged and I said, “This is what I miss when I sleep anywhere else.”

After our long hug and a little jostling around, Parker said, “Wow, someone’s up early in the morning!” He had his hand around my morning wood before I even realized I had wood.

“C’mon, let’s take that thing into the shower, shall we? We’ll need to multitask,” he said as he led me to the bathroom by my handle. I was hoping we didn’t run into his mom on the way. This is not the mental picture I would want Ginny to envision whenever she saw me. We made it to the bathroom unnoticed and he closed and locked the door. Then he ran the shower over his hand until he got it just right.

“In we go,” he said leading me in and closing the curtain.

I forced my sleepy eyes open and saw the most beautiful, wet naked boy in front of me. “Who the fuck are you? Get out of my shower,” I joked and we both started laughing.

“Correction, you are in my shower,” he wisecracked.

“Hmm, you do have a valid point there.”

“And you have a valid point there too. Do you think you can keep that thing up through a shower?” he asked.

“I’m doing fine so far without even trying. So I think I’m up for the duration. But feel free to stroke it occasionally to keep me honest.”

A naked Parker moving around my perimeter in a shower as we washed each other was certainly enough to keep my attention. But an occasional tug or two to keep things in check was a welcome addition to the proceedings.

We got out and dried ourselves. Then Parker got on his knees and immediately went to work. After a couple of minutes, Parker asked, ”Should I stick my finger up your hole to help speed things up?”

That question threw me. Stick his finger up my hole? Help speed things up? What exactly is he talking about? I always heard guys complain about a rectal exam at the doctor, so I wasn’t sure where this was going. But he seemed to know something.

“OK, if you think it will help,” I heard myself say. I figured I’d just grin and bear it and if it got uncomfortable, I’d tell him.

He greased up his finger with some skin cream or something. I felt it slowly work its way partially in and I groaned.

“Ooops, let’s try that again with more lube,” he explained.

I had a feeling I was not going to like this, but meanwhile his mouth was working me out, so there was no place to run.

This time the finger went in without much fanfare and then he began to work it in and out. The next 6 minutes were kind of fuzzy. I felt an intense pleasure building like never before. Then out of nowhere, I was suddenly on the brink. I tried to hold off to no avail. “Holy shit, I’m gonna come!” I warned. I exploded much quicker and more powerfully than I could ever remember. My whole body was shaking after emptying myself into Parker's mouth. I stood there dazed, mouth open, weak kneed as I watched Parker swallow his high protein shake.

“Fuck, what just happened?” I managed to squeak out.

“You just came, silly. You came a lot!” I heard him say.

I looked down at Parker just in time to see him gasp and then unload on the top of my right foot.

“Ooops, sorry I got your foot,” he apologized.

“That’s OK. I always forget to use foot cream,” I quipped.

Parker shrugged his shoulders and massaged his boy cream all over my foot. I didn’t have the heart to tell him I was just joking. I remembered hearing a story about Cleopatra using human semen as a skin cream. Maybe my feet will end up silky smooth and I’ll ask Parker to “do my feet” on a regular basis. But then again, maybe not.

We continued to get ready for school. Over a breakfast of Lucky Charms, Parker’s cereal of choice, I was still trying to come to terms with what just happened in the bathroom. When Parker arrived at the table, he plopped himself down on a chair. "Aargh!" he immediately yelped and stood back up.

“What's wrong?” I called out.

“Oh man, my ass hurts. Correction my ass–HOLE hurts! Guess why,” he said rubbing his ass and staring at me.

“From me?”

“Yes, Matt the Impaler. You bruised my little pooter!” he laughed.

“Do you want me to kiss it to make it better?” I joked.

“Oh man, how am I going to sit at a desk all day?”

“Sorry Parker, but you did do the driving yesterday, remember?”

“I know, I know. It’s just easier to blame you and your bazooka,” he said smiling and still rubbing his butt. “Ow, too much, too soon, I guess.”

“Yes, you were quite...enthusiastic yesterday. Well, do you have any ice packs? You could sit on one during breakfast...that’s if you can sit. Maybe it will help,” I offered.

Because he lived in a nurse’s home, he found a first aid kit stocked with those ice packs that you break to activate. He slammed one down on the kitchen floor, placed it on the chair, and slowly eased himself down on it. He grimaced from time to time as he repositioned himself appropriately.

“Well lucky for you I can still use my mouth or you’d be out of luck until I recover,” he announced.

“You won’t hear me complain. I think this morning was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. I thought I was going to pass out!” I explained to Parker.

“That’s because I had my finger up your hole rubbing your prostate. That’s a guy’s G-spot, you know,” Parker said with all the assurance of a doctor. “Why do you think gay guys love getting fucked in the ass?”

“They do?”

“Yup, and that’s why I’m sitting on an ice pack at the breakfast table.”

And there it was, I was schooled in the power of the prostate courtesy of a 17-year-old boy—albeit an adorable 17-year-old boy.

We finished eating our cereal and retired to the bathroom again. Parker was watching me shave with a razor at the bathroom sink, so I asked him to point out any places I missed. He hadn’t started shaving yet, but he was interested in the process. Although I didn’t have a heavy beard, I didn’t feel right without a daily shave for what I did have.

“Want me to shave your pubes? I have plenty of shaving cream,” I joked.

“No way! No sharp objects below the belt on this boy!” he said with a comical grimace.

“Aw c’mon, just a light trim then,” I joked as I slowly waved the razor down low.

“No way, you sicko,” he said laughing as he held his hands over his genital region.

At that point, we brushed our teeth, rinsed with mouthwash, and gelled and combed our hair while battling for mirror supremacy.

“How do I look?” Parker finally asked looking at me in the mirror.

“Hmm, cute enough to fuck...as soon as you recover,” I said staring back.

“Promises, promises,” he replied.

“Well, now that we’re boyfriends, you can’t go around school turning all the guys on like you used to,” I mock warned him.

“What? You mean, no more blowjobs in the bathrooms with underclassmen?” he replied.

“Nope.”

“Oh, I don’t know if I’m going to like this whole boyfriend thing,” he said with a smirk.

“I’ll make it worth your while,” I offered.

“Oh yeah, how?”

“In a way that will surely make you late for school,” I answered.

“School! Oh, shit! We have to move,” he suddenly realized.

“Wait…how’s my hair?” I quickly checked.

“Here,” he grabbed the brush and gel and spent exactly one minute styling my hair. Well, I kinda asked for it, I guess.

“There, perfect!” he said with a flourish.

I looked in the mirror, “Hey, that looks really good.”

“One of my many talents,” he declared. He straightened up my collar and said, “Today you will be the handsomest boy on campus,” he said getting on his tiptoes and kissing me square on the lips. “Now boyfriend, we have to jet!”

He grabbed his backpack, I grabbed my overnight bag, and we jogged out to my car.

“Do you know where my school is?” he asked as I started the car.

“Not a clue.”

“OK, end of the street and go right…”

Continuing his ice pack therapy in my car, he guided me to the back door of the school which wasn’t far. “The front door has way too much traffic in the morning,” he explained. “So the students who walk to school know better.”

“Oh, you walk every day?” I asked.

“Unfortunately,” he said. “In rain, slush, cold, snow piled up to my knees, I’ve seen it all.”

“You poor thing. But look on the bright side, it helped give you that tight, skinny butt of yours.”

“Yeah, just don’t tell anyone. It will put a lot of high-priced health clubs out of business,” he joked. “Just pull up right over there,” he pointed out.

He looked at me and said, “Well, it’s my first day this school year as a married man. Here, duck down like this,” he said making a crouching motion.

“Like this?” I asked following his lead.

“Yeah,” he said as his lips locked on mine and our tongues tasted one another. We were crouched and hopefully out of view to anyone in the area. “OK, gotta go,” he said breaking it off. He moved toward the door and turned around for one more kiss in full view. “I love you,” he said so sweetly as he backed away.

“I love you more,” I replied as he grabbed the ice pack and closed the car door.

Just before he opened the door to the school, he turned back and said, “That's impossible!”

As he disappeared into the school, I looked around to see if anyone saw us kiss. There was a trio of girls walking toward the door who may have seen, though they didn’t appear to care.

Within minutes, I arrived back at campus feeling like another week had passed since yesterday. I knew I had one assignment still undone, so I went to the cafeteria for some meal plan food and a table on which to finish my homework. I felt that separation anxiety resurfacing again, so I drowned my sorrows with another bowl of Lucky Charms, which just happened to be a staple at the cereal station. Then I tried to focus on finishing my assignment before the first class.

x

x

x

I still smile today anytime I see a box of Lucky Charms.
© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 32
  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 05/23/2015 03:59 PM, Daddydavek said:
Two very satisfied with one a little tender.
I thought the scene getting ready for school was one of the better ones. Getting Matt looking just so was pure Parker.
Link to comment

I've been enjoying this story and here seemed like a good place to stop and let you know. Very light-hearted and fun to read. Surprising how quickly love can grab hold of us and turn our world upside-down. I'll be interested to see where the story goes from here.

Link to comment

Just because the story is generally good, this chapter gets a like in spite of the mouth wash hoax. Normally that's a deal breaker for me. :pissed: 

Link to comment

Have a feeling that something may happen to Matt when it comes to his relationship with his friends on campus, I will have to see what happens next!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..