Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ice Fairy 4 - 1. Chapter 1

Chapter one

Sam’s POV

Sam had been on top of the world ever since that gorgeous, fateful late afternoon when he watched his hunky, adorable boyfriend drop to one knee and ask those four words that he’d been dreaming about in his head for weeks. ‘Will you marry me?”

The thought itself filled Sam with such giddiness he could barely stop himself from starting at the bauble that rested on his left ring finger. It was a masterpiece for sure and he knew that Brett’s parents footed the bill for it. He loved the Zephyrs. All of them. Now he would become one of them. Oh yes, he’d already decided to change his last name from Ogawa to Zephyr. He wanted to be one with Brett in every way possible.

Of course, this made havoc arise with his mother; who, up until now, had been the perfect wedding planner. She was so engrossed in finding ways to cross the two cultures together; but Sam found that there was just a little more Japanese than American happening in the choices so far. But he tried not to let it bother him. The biggest question had been about telling his father if he was getting married or not. It was quite simple on that one actually. Hell no!

Let the scoundrel rot in jail for what he’d done. Embezzling his money? Hell no! Most of the wedding was being paid for by that; along with a sizeable stipend from Mr. and Mrs. Zephyr, who’d been wonderful so far.

Sam sighed and leaned his head against Brett’s shoulder as they curled up together in bed after getting back to the hotel. He felt a sweet pair of lips on his head and a slight pressure and he looked up at the most incredible fiancé in the world.

“Hey, baby. Sleepy after the show?” Brett asked quietly, as he petted Sam’s hair.

He slung his arm over Brett’s stomach. “Not too tired. It was a great show, wasn’t it?” he smiled and remembered seeing the looks on the audience’s faces when he skated onto the ice and started his routine. They all loved him and he was sure not to disappoint. The practices ran two hours daily and he wanted to be sure to use it wisely. His quad axel was still perfect and his death drop always drew gasps from the crowd.

It was the best compensation he could think of it for a lifetime of work; having his talents and skills be appreciated and greeted with a chorus of ooh’s and ah’s. He smiled to himself and snuggled into Brett’s side.

“It was a great show. You were the icing on the cake, though.” Brett added. “Watching you again just makes me appreciate how strong you must be. Course, I know how flexible you are already.” He teased and Sam tickled his lover’s side.

“Very funny.” He sat up and straddled over Brett and looked seductively into his amazing blue eyes. “I’d be happy to show you again just how close I am to being a contortionist.” He stuck out his tongue playfully and loved it when Brett took that opportunity to mesh their mouths together in a sloppy French kiss.

Sam felt a pair of strong, very able hands caress his skin and skate over his naked backside. He loved Brett’s touch anytime he could get it. This tour was going perfectly so far. They shared a hotel, meals, and plus he got to skate and see his fellow skating friends and at the end of the day he was with his favorite person on earth. What could be more ideal?

Brett ended the kiss and rubbed his thumbs over Sam’s nipples, making them harden very quickly. “Someone’s still full of energy. Something’s knocking against me down there for sure.” He teased.

With his face blushing, Sam nodded. “He’s asking to say hello to your mouth. He misses you.” Like they had much time to miss each other with this arrangement. Sam usually wasn’t too tired after the shows; so they indulged in nightly sex. It was heaven for them both; like an early honeymoon.

“Lay back and I’ll take care of that for ya, baby.” Brett answered with a devilish grin on his lips. They kissed again and Sam felt the large hands go over his body again. The sensations made him moan and gasp and his toes curled as he lay down on his back and spread his legs wide so Brett could fit his broad shoulders in-between to deliver his excellent oral therapy.

As the kissing and sucking began, Sam felt Brett’s whiskers on his skin and it made him hornier than ever. He stared at the ceiling and draped his arms behind his head, basking in the marvelous sex they shared. He saw Brett’s head bob up and down on his cock, and his eyes fluttered and he struggled to keep a single thought in his head.

“Mmmm…uhhh. Uh! Brett….” He whispered as Brett’s hands branched out into massaging Sam’s hips and thighs. They weren’t even sore from the skating, which was a blessing. His desire was the only mental block he suffered from, but with his man in his arms every night, that had no chance of building up at all. This had to be heaven.

“My Sam.” Brett took a break from his labors by speaking his husky, deep tone that made Sam want to drop his pants at will and have this gorgeous beast suck him dry.

Sam felt the burning sensations build higher and higher and to distract himself he ran his fingers over his body; of course his eyes could barely leave the sight of the ring again. Engaged. Going to be married. A married man at not even 21 years old. Were they ready? He sure as hell felt they were. Not like they hadn’t been through enough drama and trials already.

It was all set up in Sam’s mind. Tour, then buy a house, then get married, then he’d coach and Brett would work or do whatever he wanted to do. Their future was as wide open as his legs were right now.

Speaking of the reality of things, Sam felt his cork about to pop. Just as he was about to sit up, he saw Brett’s head snap back and he looked up, a wet smile was on his lips and he licked them.

“Mmm. Sam flavored. My favorite.”

Wasting no time, Sam grabbed Brett’s shoulders and pulled him down, kissing him madly.

“My Brett.” He licked the lips of his lover and wrapped his legs around Brett’s narrow hips and rubbed them. He always felt like a cricket when he did that; but the feelings it brought were amazing. Naked Brett was better than anything else on earth and especially in his arms, kissing and touching him.

“My future husband.” Brett replied with a lustful yet adorable glint in his eye as they kissed slower and slower and just hung onto each other. “Time to sleep.”

The tour kept a regular schedule and everyone needed to be at the rink by 10 am. Sam glanced at the clock and saw it was nearly midnight. His regular thoughts were slowly returning and he reluctantly nodded.

“Dammit.” He pouted.

“Come on, curl up inside me like we always do.” Brett suggested and held out the covers for Sam to get under.

Another day gone on the tour. Shit it was flying by. He couldn’t believe it’d been nearly six weeks since they left home and started this adventure. Six weeks since seeing his mother and sister, or their friends. Though it was tough to miss some of them too much. Amber texted and emailed so much it’s like she was right there. Amazingly, only in email did Colby ever get a word in edgewise. That poor guy.

Even Ryan and Caleb managed to say hello from time to time too. Sam missed them all so much; but knew in just a week they’d all be reunited for two nights as they made a stopover in St. Louis.

Sam couldn’t wait to see them all again; though it’d be tough to leave after a brief visit. But then they’d be back to stay. Onward with the cringe worthy wedding planning! Truthfully it made Sam exhausted to even think of all that had to be done. They chose a date and a place. Wasn’t that good enough?

Apparently not since there were loads of emails from both mothers. Next October couldn’t come fast enough, honestly, but it is what it was. The reality was it was almost Christmas, and here he was, in a hotel, in his man’s arms, engaged, happy, loved, safe, warm, happy, making money doing what he loved, and all was right with this world.

“Got a lot on your mind?” Brett asked and Sam turned his head suddenly.

“What?” he asked quickly and he felt embarrassed.

“Come on, sleepyhead. Get some rest for your next show.” Brett pulled him down to the bed. Sam made it a slow journey. He reveled in seeing Brett’s disheveled hair, his pale body, sculpted chest, and those eyes. The ice blue eyes that had his attention a long time ago.

“Coming, baby. Just taking in this incredible scenery so I have something very hot to dream about.” He scooted his body over and got as close to Brett as he could and wrapped his arms around him, even sniffing the skin beneath his nose. It smelled like sweat and musk and was distinctly Brett. He hiked his leg up over Brett’s hip so they could be chest to chest.

Brett cupped Sam’s face and ran his fingers through his moistened hair. “Good night, baby. Love you.” His hand did one last tour down to Sam’s ass, which made him writhe a little.

“Mmm. Keep that up and we won’t sleep until someone gets seconds.” Sam teased.

“Maybe tomorrow night. You wore me out earlier.” Brett kissed him softly and they finally pitched the cover over them.

“Deal.” Sam agreed and he took a deep breath to calm down; which was difficult to do with this much hotness next to him. “I love you, Brett.” He stroked the pale chest and blond hairs under his hand.

“I love you too, baby. Get some sleep.” Brett suggested and despite his desires, Sam finally just shut his eyes, took some deep breaths, and fell asleep in his fiance’s arms at last. Another night down, only ten more to go.

Copyright © 2014 stephanie l danielson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ooh, marriage! Yay! :2thumbs:

 

Just please tell me that Mr. Ogawa isn't going to somehow find a way to cause trouble for them yet again!! :P

Link to comment
On 12/18/2013 07:16 PM, MJ85 said:
Ooh, marriage! Yay! :2thumbs:

 

Just please tell me that Mr. Ogawa isn't going to somehow find a way to cause trouble for them yet again!! :P

I sure hope not. He's locked up for a good long time; so he shouldn't cause any issues...
Link to comment

This was such a sweet chapter, they are so happy and so in love. :kiss: I do hope things stay that way, but I suspect that Sam´s mum might give them hard time about the wedding plans.

Thanks for writing more about Sam and Brett :worship:

Link to comment
On 12/19/2013 04:06 AM, Suvitar said:
This was such a sweet chapter, they are so happy and so in love. :kiss: I do hope things stay that way, but I suspect that Sam´s mum might give them hard time about the wedding plans.

Thanks for writing more about Sam and Brett :worship:

The boys are back again! :) Wedding plans are always a bone of contention, no matter who's getting married. Mothers tend to go overboard with things...
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..