Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ice Fairy 4 - 5. Chapter 5

Chapter Five

Brett’s POV

As soon as they were out of the car, Brett felt relieved. This felt like home to him; since they’d lived with their friends for four months before this. They’d all gotten very close; as in un-showered, unshaven, sick, grumpy, tired, whiny, normal life close.

Ryan ushered them inside and flipped on the lights. The betrothed couple walked inside and Sam hurried to the bathroom, and Brett waited for his turn next. Four guys and one bathroom did not work out well sometimes; but they made it work. Not like they had to hide much from each other. It was like a gay fraternity house; they were just all sexually involved.

Brett felt a small pang of guilt that Sam wouldn’t be at his mother’s house, but they’d get their time with them. It was fun to be in such hot demand. He’d sit with his mother tomorrow and likely go over whatever they were thinking of for the wedding or Christmas.

After all had filed in and had finished freshening up, Brett plopped down on the sofa.

“Damn, what time is it?”

Ryan glanced at the clock. “Midnight.”

Shit, where had the day gone? Most of it was spent traveling, then the show, then family, and now he was home.

He laid his body down on the sofa and snuggled his face into one of the throw pillows. “It’s good to be home.”

Sam nodded. “Yeah it is. Of course, we couldn’t do a proper welcome home greeting with our families around, could we?”

Brett loved the tone in Sam’s voice. He was horny and after two months of nightly sex; he knew Sam extremely well and how his mind worked. It turned him on just thinking about it. Of course, having their two adorable roomies there too was helping.

He sat up and stretched. “I agree. You two owe us at least a hello kiss each.” He teased them.

Not wasting a moment, Brett saw Ryan leaning in over him and the next thing he knew, their lips met in a soft kiss at first, but it deepened.

“Welcome home, Brett.” Ryan’s velvety green eyes looked into his own and it made him harden even more.

“Thank you.” Was all he could utter. He saw Caleb hiking Sam to his feet and into his arms and they were lip locked as well.

“We missed you guys a lot.” Caleb spoke as he held Sam closer. “If you’re not too tired, we can have a far better reunion than this.”

That always meant sex, which Brett was all for; just nothing too exhausting. He might be young, but he was tired. He would never deny them of course; he loved them and being near them and kissing and sucking their bodies. Ryan was such an awesome kisser and Caleb was the best masseuse in the house. He and Sam both loved lying atop of their friend and having their bodies rubbed down, followed of course by some deep kissing, or something better.

“I’m up for it.” He meant that literally and figuratively. “Sam?”

Sam nodded and cupped Caleb’s bearded face. “I need a massage. A very deep one. All that skating and Brett’s technique is nearly perfect, but I’d love a refresher.” He licked Caleb’s lips and they kissed again and without another word, they walked back into the spare room and shut the door.

Brett smiled. He knew Sam loved those massages. He loved to watch it happening. But he had a far better show going on in front of him. Ryan was stripping down and it pulled his attention to the handsome Irishman right away.

“Damn, you don’t waste time.” He teased as he pulled at his own clothing, getting naked as fast as he could.

“Not a chance. It’s been a long time.” Ryan’s body slipped into Brett’s grasp and the two kissed passionately. Brett had to gasp for air and catch his breath. So much desire coursed through his veins it was ridiculous. Two months of Sam was wonderful; but to change it up and have Ryan in his arms was marvelous too. He hiked up his legs on the sofa cushions and held his legs open as Ryan straddled over him and their hands did slow, thorough tours of each other’s bodies. Brett nipped at Ryan’s nipples until they were hard, then sucked them. His lips loved the softness of the pale skin beneath them and his hands wouldn’t dare stop roving over the flesh for anything. Damn. Ryan was just…damn.

Brett felt his body come to life in his friend’s arms and their kisses grew deeper and wetter. He laced his fingers into Ryan’s hair and felt a hickey being formed on his neck.

“Missed you…god I missed you.” Ryan breathed into his ear. “Suck me…Brett. Need you.”

Happily, as always. He fished his hand down to Ryan’s sack and began to massage it while his other hand caressed his friend’s sculpted ass, which made him buck and writhe.

“Uhh! Mmm…damn. Damn, Brett.” Ryan’s eyes were wild and feral and Brett kissed every part of his body that he could. This was hot sex, yet sweet and with respect. But never mind that all that, it was hot and he loved feeling his lover bucking into his hand. It felt wetter with each motion.

“Lay down, baby.” Brett requested and Ryan nodded wordlessly as he got onto his back and Brett straddled over him, still kissing that body. His lips grew closer to the center and his mouth opened to take Ryan’s cock into it. There was a gasp of joy from his friend and he bucked again.

“Yes…omigod yes…Brett…” he shut his eyes and Brett gave him the best blow job he could. He licked the cock and massaged the sack until they were rock hard, and not a few minutes later; the load was delivered, and Brett swallowed it.

“Brett! Omig….” He gasped for air and his whole body shuddered with euphoria. Brett could feel it so much it made him cum too. He waited for Ryan to look focused again before they spoke and he gently stroked his friend’s face.

“How’s that for a welcome home gift?” he teased.

Ryan shook his head and pulled Brett down into his arms and kissed him again. “Damn…you sure know how to say hi. Mmm.” He rubbed his legs over Brett’s hips. “Thank you.”

“Anytime.”

They didn’t separate yet, Ryan held onto him and ran his very capable hands over Brett’s body, cupping and smoothing his ass especially.

“Hot…you are so hot. Love you naked, Brett.” Ryan’s words collided and his breathing picked up again.

“Love you naked too, Ryan. Come on, let’s join our men.” He had to stop this before it went too far. He felt Ryan’s fingers brushing over his hole, which was code for him wanting to be inside Brett; which was totally against the house rules.

Eventually, slowly, Ryan pulled his hands away and pulled back a little. “Sorry… I just miss you is all. Caleb works so much and school…”

Brett felt sympathy in his heart. “I’m so sorry, bud. But I’m here and Sam’s here. Moreso, Caleb is here. He loves you so much, hon. Make love with him after Sam’s asleep.”

Ryan nodded and they walked back into the other room to join their men.

*

Sam’s POV

As soon as the door had shut, Sam stripped immediately and saw that Caleb hadn’t been too far from it himself. They kissed again once they were both bare, and Sam felt those very talented hands go over his body and through his hair.

“Lay down?” he requested, and Caleb complied. Soon, Caleb was on his back and Sam was on his, on his friend’s large stomach. Those huge hands were on his smaller body, rubbing him up and down, and in circles and swirls, teasing his nerve endings and waking up his libido again.

“Turn over, Sam. Time to give your backside a very deep rubdown.”

With a smile on his face, Sam flipped over and scooted closer so he could kiss Caleb at the same time his body was being massaged. One thing that he loved was that he was never groped. Caleb was all about respect and love and he made sure that Sam was comfortable with whatever he did.

As he felt those hands go down his backside and begin to caress his ass, he writhed a little and gasped into Caleb’s ear. “Ahhh….right there. Just like that. That spot.” He positioned Caleb’s hands over the ‘sweet spot’ that gave him the most pleasure to be touched and he felt his skin get warmer with every stroke. Caleb didn’t have very long fingers, so Sam scooted up further on Caleb’s very furry chest. He felt his cock rub against the furry nest and it majorly turned him on. He bucked into Caleb’s body.

“Omig…..Caleb. Caleb….” He breathed harder and felt his senses heighten and his thoughts blank completely. All that mattered was his body being massaged, those kisses, and his cock being awoken along that amazing chest.

“Fuck me…please just fuck me.” Sam begged. The next thing he knew Caleb had rolled Sam to his back and had his cock in his mouth, sucking him hard. Sam actually felt like he left his body for a while as he saw the thick, wavy black hair swaying as Caleb’s lips bobbed up and down, building up what would be a massive explosion of joy.

Sam writhed and moaned and when the moment finally came, he sat up slightly and cried out. “Caleb! Omig….omigod….omigod.” he had to settle down to breathe again the orgasm had been that intense for him.

Caleb smiled and straddled over Sam’s body, but no parts of them touched. It was sexy as all hell to have this big man over him and not want to squish him. Sam reached up and ran his fingers through Caleb’s body hair. “Damn….that was incredible, Caleb. Just amazing.”

The big guy lowered himself slightly and they kissed softly. “Anytime, baby. Anytime.” He cupped Sam’s face and kissed him on the cheeks and forehead too. “Wanna help me with my burning too?”

Shocked that they hadn’t cum at the same time, Sam nodded and playfully pushed Caleb onto his back again and kissed his way down the warm, wet, furry body to kiss the large cock, which was already quite awake. After just a few massages and light sucking, Caleb came too. He laid down on the big chest and just soaked up being in his friend’s arms again, and began to be caressed again.

“Thank you.” Caleb whispered.

“Anytime.” Sam told him.

The door opened and Brett and Ryan came in, and Sam brightened right away. He kissed his fiancé and left Caleb to go with him and curl up on the bed. Ryan took the place of Sam and laid atop his boyfriend, but it looked like both had cooled off and neither was touching each other much beyond light kissing and some stroking. But that was it. Not for Ryan’s apparent lack of trying, but they both looked exhausted.

“Go to sleep, baby.” Caleb advised to Ryan as he tucked his head down on his shoulder and turned away from the other couple.

“Night, Caleb. I love you.” Ryan whispered.

“Love you too. Go to sleep.” Caleb rumbled.

Sam was very worried that things had gone too far; that Caleb and Ryan weren’t in love anymore; but he didn’t know that. For all he knew they were exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Right now, he didn’t have too much time to think about it before he fell asleep in Brett’s arms not a minute later.

Copyright © 2014 stephanie l danielson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Of course, after a chapter like this, one has to wonder if Amber doesn't in fact have a point... :/

Link to comment
On 12/22/2013 11:32 AM, MJ85 said:
Of course, after a chapter like this, one has to wonder if Amber doesn't in fact have a point... :/
Hmmm...can you elaborate on that to me?
Link to comment

They are young and horny and they are friends and they all love each other, but if they´ll spend all their nights like this when living together, that probably will cause problems. Rules will be broken and then there´ll be breaking hearts and misery. Perhaps they should cool it and each try to stay just with their own boyfriends. :huh:

Link to comment
On 12/22/2013 03:50 PM, Suvitar said:
They are young and horny and they are friends and they all love each other, but if they´ll spend all their nights like this when living together, that probably will cause problems. Rules will be broken and then there´ll be breaking hearts and misery. Perhaps they should cool it and each try to stay just with their own boyfriends. :huh:
Maybe so, or not live together in the same house at least. Maybe the same neighborhood though.
Link to comment

It nearly went to far this time and house rules nearly broken it will end in tears . Especially if Ryan and Caleb love for each other is slowly drifting apart . Amber is right it will end in heart brake she needs to calm down and talk to Sam in a more friendly way

Link to comment

Hmm I remember seeing a plot like this in Six Feet Under. It seems to be the cultural norm that all gays are promiscuous, but the playful manor is eventually going to end up doing more harm than good. I'm sure it'll be back to monogamy eventually (though maybe not for both parties) In the meantime though, it does carry some guilty pleasure sexy moments for both the boys and the audience. Amber may be pushy and unrelenting about most views but her own, and she certainly could go about it more tenderly, but she certainly has a point about being in dangerous waters. Even if nothing crashes, it certainly could have.

I like the thread, but I hope the story branches a little bit. The first story could get away with being about one main plot, but you have a life and more characters now, and I hope we get some weaving subplots to go back and forth to instead of one focus. Too many good characters not to use the opportunities.

Keep up the good work.

Link to comment
On 12/22/2013 07:30 PM, jikarn said:
Hmm I remember seeing a plot like this in Six Feet Under. It seems to be the cultural norm that all gays are promiscuous, but the playful manor is eventually going to end up doing more harm than good. I'm sure it'll be back to monogamy eventually (though maybe not for both parties) In the meantime though, it does carry some guilty pleasure sexy moments for both the boys and the audience. Amber may be pushy and unrelenting about most views but her own, and she certainly could go about it more tenderly, but she certainly has a point about being in dangerous waters. Even if nothing crashes, it certainly could have.

I like the thread, but I hope the story branches a little bit. The first story could get away with being about one main plot, but you have a life and more characters now, and I hope we get some weaving subplots to go back and forth to instead of one focus. Too many good characters not to use the opportunities.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks! I've seen Six Feet Under...which characters were in a plot like this?

Amber's heart is in the right place for sure and now they know they truly are playing with fire. Ryan is the first casualty.

I'll return to the subplots too and expand it; now that a bomb has already been dropped.

Link to comment
On 12/22/2013 05:15 PM, paul.b said:
It nearly went to far this time and house rules nearly broken it will end in tears . Especially if Ryan and Caleb love for each other is slowly drifting apart . Amber is right it will end in heart brake she needs to calm down and talk to Sam in a more friendly way
Ryan is too deeply involved and it's been hurtful to him; so he needs to collect his head. In the meantime, Caleb needs to get it together too. Sam will have to concentrate on skating.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..