Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,530 Words
  • 2,785 Views
  • 39 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diego’s Dance with Death - 11. Two Lovers Make Amends

Warning: naked butts ahead  :P

Theliel shuffled into Cupid Central. After a night of bad dreams, even the strong coffee Azrael had forced him to drink hadn’t helped to wake him entirely. The Angel of Death had been in a weird mood this morning; even going so far as to slap him on the butt when sending him to work. Theo had wanted to stay home.

“Trouble in paradise?” Halaliel sneered behind the reception desk. Theo wasn’t even in the mood to show the idiot his middle finger. He trudged to an empty office and closed the door behind him. Today he would do all his put-off reports. This would at least make Ayil happy. Shitty work for a shitty day.

After he’d sorted his notes, in the correct order, Theo fished his phone out of his pants’ pocket, and scrolled through his messages one more time. Nothing. He placed it right in front of him, on the desk. One never knew...

Four hours later, he was in utter need of coffee. Lunch would have been like running the gauntlet with the gossiping Cupids outside, but luckily Rahmiel had brought him his favorite over stuffed goat cheese sandwich and a bottle of water. Theo checked another report ‘done’, when the screen of his phone lit up with an incoming message. Lightning fast he grabbed it, swiped the home screen away—and a very fine butt greeted him: round muscular cheeks...Wait! That was Sablo’s! And what the hell? Was that a tattoo? Theo enlarged the relevant parts. I belong— and on the right side— to Theo. The full stop was a tiny red heart. He slapped his hand over his mouth. “Shit!” Then he read: Meet me downstairs? He pushed his chair back, not caring that it toppled over in the process, and ran to the elevator.

“What happened?” “Where are you going?” “Hey!” “Measured strides!” Most of the cupids in the hallway scattered, but some tried to block his way.

“Fuck this!” and he ‘ported directly into the foyer. Ayil would demand his hide for this, but he didn’t care. A small crowd was gathering at the entrance. As soon as Horace saw him, he grinned broadly and shooed them away. Frowning, Theliel stopped in front of the glass door. Then he saw him.

His man was wearing motorcycle cop leather pants and open jacket over a blue police shirt that perfectly matched his eyes. The loose black tie looked a little rakish. In the gun holsters at his hips, he had tucked red roses. Damn. Was that a toy kitten pinned to his shoulder? The long blond hair was almost floating around his head. He was so beautiful... Hot. He was hot. Not beautiful. Was the bike meant to be a present? Only he didn’t need a new—. Wait, the saddle was set extremely high. Then Theo got it. And he couldn’t wait any longer. He ran outside to Sablo who was still holding the bike with one hand, with a heart-shaped balloon floating a meter above his head, and an envelope held out towards Theo.

All he could do was throw his arms around his neck, “Home!”

“Theo!” Rahmiel hurried over to them, pushing Theliel’s bike. “Greetings from Commander Ayil. You have the next two days off.” Then he whispered, “I expect to see the pic when you’re back.”

“What? How?”

“I have my sources.”

They biked as fast as they could, rushed to Theo’s—their—apartment. Then they stood awkwardly in the living room. "You took the pictures.”

“I feared you’d destroy them. You were so furious.”

Theo looked down to his feet, biting his lips. “About that... It was wrong to throw you out.”

“Nah... throwing me out brought home what you said. You were right about the importance of Cupids. And I was a total asshole to say I regretted being shot with a silver arrow. The truth is, you’re the best thing—angel—to ever enter my life. Look, we could stand here for a very long time and apologize to each other–”

“Instead, we agree we both messed up and finally get on to the making up?” Theo tilted his head, smiling coyly.

“Perfect idea.”

“I have one question. What did you do with the bedlinen? I couldn’t find them in the wash.”

Flushing red, Sablo fumbled with the envelope he still held in his hand. “I-I took them with me. They smelled of you.”

“Ah. The same reason I pulled one of your t-shirts from the hamper and wore it to work.”

“You did?”

“Uh-huh.” Theo snapped his finger against the envelope. “Is that for me too?”

Sablo rolled his eyes at his stupidity and thrust the envelope at Theo. “For you.”

Theliel pulled the card out, which said For Theliel - the love of my eternal life on one side, same as the envelope. Turning it over, he gasped. With his fingertip he followed the trail of tiny red hearts from the picture of the kneeling knight to the golden quiver. After a long moment, a lone tear ran down his face. “You really thought about this. Us.”

“I had help, Diego—”

“But this,” Theo gestured at the card in his hand, “is entirely you, how you feel about us, I know it.” He put the card down on a nearby table, stepped to Sablo, and pulled very slowly at one end of the black tie. When it was freed, he slung it around his own neck and began to unbutton the blue uniform shirt. When he had it open, he carded his fingers through the thick, blond hair he found there. Then he leaned his head against it. “I love you.”

Sablo reached down, and pulled the hair tie from Theo’s dark braid. “I missed you so fucking much.”

“We were a pair of idiots.” Theo stretched and nibbled at Sablo’s neck, then he mumbled, “I wanna lick the heart.”

“Heart?” Sablo asked, distracted.

Theo already had the police issue leather belt open. “Hhm-m...Shower?” Grinning, Theo took him by the hand and pulled him towards the bathroom. “Or do you need another moment?”

“Another moment?”

“To get out of those leathers, while I’m adjusting the water right.” Theo pulled his t-shirt—Sablo’s t-shirt— over his head, dropped it on the floor, leaving a clothes trail to track for Sablo.

When he entered the shower naked, Theo was leaning against the wall, water raining down on his body, staring at him hungrily. Then his Cupid made a twirling motion with his hand. “Lemme see.” Suddenly feeling self-conscious, Sablo reluctantly turned around. When Theo didn’t say something for a too long moment, he couldn’t help but glance over his shoulder. “Too much?”

“Perfect.” Theo stepped up behind Sablo, slipped his arm around his Guardian’s waist, and pulled at him so he could mold himself to Sablo’s back. Running his hands up and down Sablo’s chest and stomach, he pressed tiny kisses along his neck and shoulder. Then he dropped to his knees, pushed a little, and he had the tattoo right before his eyes. Now he could do what he had promised. He cupped his lover’s ass, squeezed, and licked and nibbled at the tiny red heart. “Mine.”

“Yours.” Sablo moaned and widened his stance when Theo didn’t stop at the heart, but continued the exploration of his body with his talented tongue. “Theliel...”

Theo smiled against wet skin. Sablo always became putty in his hands when he rimmed him. Slowly he stood, leaving small bites and kisses on Sablo’s trembling body all the way up. Then he pushed on his shoulders until he was bent forward, bracing his hands against the tiles. “This truly belongs to Theliel.”

He shifted the setting on the shower to a warm mist coming at them from all sides and grabbed the water proof lube from the shelf. He would claim the ass belonging to him, and later Sablo would get the chance to make love to him in return, the way he did best. His Guardian Angel had incredible stamina.

Later, Sablo lay on his stomach, tired and sated with Theo draped sideways, resting his head on his lover’s back. The cupid kept tracing the words of the tattoo, until a sudden recollection made him sit up.

“Does the stuffed cat mean we can get a kitten?”

“Diego found an animal shelter which has a bunch of adorable black kittens. We could take two, so they have each other for company.”

“Are you sure we’ll be able to care for two kittens? What if you get a long-term guardian mission?”

“I’m going to request to be given short missions from now on. I want to spend more time with you.”

“Yeah?” Theo bent forward to peck a couple of kisses on his tattooed name.

“Mmhm. And it would be nice to see more of my brother too.”

Theo smiled, but didn’t say he expected it would mean seeing more of Azrael too.

“Rahmiel wants a detailed picture of all this.” The Cupid patted Sablo's sexy ass gently.

“Don’t you dare!”

“He would envy me...”

“He has to get his own.”

“Tattoo or Guardian butt?”

We hope this made everyone happy.
Copyright © 2019 Timothy M., aditus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 19
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Since you haven’t tied up all the loose ends yet, I’m glad that the ‘We hope this made everyone happy.’ is not an indication that the story has concluded.
 

Personally, I wouldn’t be complimented that someone decided to permanently scar themselves with ink even if it included my name. The cop uniform doesn’t do anything for me, although I’ve seen some very hot bicycle cop uniforms with tight, short pants! Clearly, Sablo wasn’t doing any of those things for me!
;–)

Link to comment
4 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Since you haven’t tied up all the loose ends yet, I’m glad that the ‘We hope this made everyone happy.’ is not an indication that the story has concluded.
 

Personally, I wouldn’t be complimented that someone decided to permanently scar themselves with ink even if it included my name. The cop uniform doesn’t do anything for me, although I’ve seen some very hot bicycle cop uniforms with tight, short pants! Clearly, Sablo wasn’t doing any of those things for me!
;–)

Of course the story isn't over, since the main character is Diego. He'll be the focus of the next chapter.

I'm not terribly keen on tattoo's either, but Sablo had to do something epic. The good thing about being a Guardian angel is that if Theo hadn't approved, Sablo could have gotten rid of the tattoo fairly easily (but painfully). Any wounds the Guardians get during training or combat will heal without a trace. So he could have asked his brother to cut out the tattoo.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I'm not terribly keen on tattoo's either, but Sablo had to do something epic. The good thing about being a Guardian angel is that if Theo hadn't approved, Sablo could have gotten rid of the tattoo fairly easily (but painfully). Any wounds the Guardians get during training or combat will heal without a trace. So he could have asked his brother to cut out the tattoo.

So it wasn’t quite as epic for Sablo as it would have been for the rest of us…
;–)

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So it wasn’t quite as epic for Sablo as it would have been for the rest of us…
;–)

Well, he still had to bear the pain while the tattoo was done, but once he got back to GC, he healed quickly. But because he went corporal and got the 'wounds' in the human realm, the 'scars' stayed. And he did worry a bit about Theo not approving.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, travlbug said:

Making up is the bestest. :D

So what brand of coffee do they drink in heaven? 

Yep - almost worth the initial trouble, although I think Theo and Sablo will try to have less catastrophic arguments in the future.

I'll leave the coffee question up to @aditus - although Danes are known for their taste for quality coffee, and in copious amounts. Finland and Norway have us beaten, though.

https://satwcomic.com/coffee-thief 

https://satwcomic.com/coffee

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, travlbug said:

So what brand of coffee do they drink in heaven? 

Alfred Peet (grew up in the Netherlands) and founded Peet’s Coffee in Berkeley. Peet was known as ’the godfather of gourmet coffee in the US. Peet taught Jerry Baldwin (cofounder of Starbucks) and two Brits who had worked at Peet’s later established Union Coffee Roasters in the UK.

Folgers Coffee (founded in San Francisco) was famous for a very long-running series of ads featuring Virginia Christine as the Swedish neighbor, ‘Mrs Olson.’ They also simultaneously ran a series of ads where restaurant patrons were served Folgers Coffee instead of the usual coffee inside various ‘high-end’ restaurants to see if anyone noticed the difference. Their slogan/theme song was, ‘The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup.’

The Bay Area being the closest place to heaven on earth, of course.
;–)

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, travlbug said:

Cute cartoons. @Timothy M. I'm sure you'll be shocked to know that your avatar looks suspiciously like the character Denmark. 😂

I'm delighted to have introduced yet another GA member to the SATW comics. Please read them from the first comic to get the full experience and understanding of Denmark and the rest of the gang. :lol:  Yep, I had help 'borrowing' a picture of Brother Denmark for my avatar. @droughtquake was it you ? Or did you just suggest I use the one with the beer bottle ?

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Yep, I had help 'borrowing' a picture of Brother Denmark for my avatar. @droughtquake was it you ? Or did you just suggest I use the one with the beer bottle ?

Yes, it was me! I cropped several different images for you to choose from. I still wish your avatar automatically adjusted to show your mood as a preview to your reaction to my Comments.
;–)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, travlbug said:

Making up is the bestest. :D

So what brand of coffee do they drink in heaven? 

They probably drink different brands, like us. Theliel  however,  knows this little coffeshop, which sells Italian coffee, Vergano if you want to know. For @droughtquake 

The famous coffee company Vergnano was founded as early as 1882 by Domenico Vergnano, the grandfather of the current owner of the company, as a small general store in the Piedmontese Chieri. Soon, however, the Vergnonie family discovered the secrets of coffee roasting and sold coffee in Turino and Alba. The purchase of a coffee plantation in Kenya also laid the foundation for the company currently exporting to 80 countries. To date, unlike most major roasting companies, the company uses slow roasting processes that last on average 20 minutes, promising first-class enjoyment and aroma development.  Yum. ;) 

Soooo, let's talk coffee!  :)

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, aditus said:

They probably drink different brands, like us. Theliel  however,  knows this little coffeshop, which sells Italian coffee, Vergano if you want to know. For @droughtquake 

The famous coffee company Vergnano was founded as early as 1882 by Domenico Vergnano, the grandfather of the current owner of the company, as a small general store in the Piedmontese Chieri. Soon, however, the Vergnonie family discovered the secrets of coffee roasting and sold coffee in Turino and Alba. The purchase of a coffee plantation in Kenya also laid the foundation for the company currently exporting to 80 countries. To date, unlike most major roasting companies, the company uses slow roasting processes that last on average 20 minutes, promising first-class enjoyment and aroma development.  Yum. ;) 

Soooo, let's talk coffee!  :)

I don’t drink coffee.

I do drink colas and occasionally drink green tea (in other words, my not drinking coffee is not a caffeine thing).
;–)

Link to comment
35 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I don’t drink coffee.

I do drink colas and occasionally drink green tea (in other words, my not drinking coffee is not a caffeine thing).
;–)

Let's not talk colas. Ew, lol, too much sugar.  I could drink some plain green tea. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, travlbug said:

Cute cartoons. @Timothy M. I'm sure you'll be shocked to know that your avatar looks suspiciously like the character Denmark. 😂

I love that scruffy Dane.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I love coffee, but it doesn't love me 😭: I used to drink 5 cups of Peet's daily (ah, heavenly bliss!), but it gave me hypertension. I switched to two cups of fermented and/or green tea/matcha daily, and the hypertension disappeared! (You have to drink 2.5 cups of tea to equal the caffeine in one cup of coffee; and tea actually has theobromine, not caffeine, which has less of an effect on some people.) I still drink decaf from Peet's occasionally in an attempt at fooling myself, but I ain't foolin' no one!

If I'm forced to drink soda, it has to be a spicy ginger beer, rootbeer, or a cream soda (and I'm not even from New York!).  May cola rest in peace.  :lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

And be careful which brand of rootbeer you get as some of those also have caffine added in (looking at you Barq's)

So Barq's has a bite! 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Just now, travlbug said:

So Barq's has a bite! 😂

Which is their slogan -- I've had to stop drinking anything with caffeine as it reacts with my blood pressure Rx and causes my pulse to jump by 20+ bpm.  And I love coffee.  😞

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:
5 minutes ago, travlbug said:

So Barq's has a bite! 😂

Which is their slogan -- I've had to stop drinking anything with caffeine as it reacts with my blood pressure Rx and causes my pulse to jump by 20+ bpmAnd I love coffee.  😞

Never heard the slogan before, but at least it fits. @Fae Briona, sorry to hear about your problem with caffeine and blood pressure.  I definitely feel your pain!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Thank you for bringing them back together. There is nothing so good as lovers’ reconciliation. Except what what they do at home afterwards, maybe. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Parker Owens said:

Thank you for bringing them back together. There is nothing so good as lovers’ reconciliation. Except what what they do at home afterwards, maybe. 

All due to @aditus' great writing, @Valkyrie's editing and a few naughty bits from me. :P  I'm glad you approve.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..