Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 2,867 Words
  • 2,855 Views
  • 37 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diego’s Dance with Death - 14. Two Angels Go on a Date

The main part of the chapter is Diego’s POV, and the last part Theo’s.

Diego surveyed his equipment one more time to make sure he had everything. Sandwiches in a box with a thin cooling pad? Check. Chocolate biscuits, crisps, apples and other snacks in another box? Check. Two bottles of water and two cans of beer. Check. Napkins, a knife, and two blankets which could double as towels. Check. Two thinsulate pads to sit on. Check. He packed his rucksack with Marine precision, laced up his boots, and took a last glance in the mirror.

Every time he saw the pendant, he experienced a small thrill similar to the one he’d had when Azrael presented the shimmering infinity sign and hung the chain around his neck. The occasion may have been the award ceremony, but the choice of token had been made by the Angel of Death. He knew because he’d asked.

“It’s beautiful. Did you select this for me?”

Azrael’s reply was a whisper too, keeping their exchange private. “I made it. No hands but mine have touched this.”

Even better, when the angel gently positioned the pendant on his chest, Diego received a few fleeting images: Azrael crafting the pendant and adding the chain. The golden infinity sign resting on pale skin. A tender kiss pressed on the gift when removing it shortly before the ceremony. This was the moment the shimmering began, and it lasted till Diego tucked the pendant under his shirt and it rested on bare skin. Why did it do that? I’ll have to ask when we’re alone.

Diego was relieved the pendant became less conspicuous, but he’d still wear it under his t-shirt most of the time. Partly because he didn’t want to remind other Guardians about the ceremony and the reason behind it as he was fed up with the way they either cringed about the special missions he did or tried to praise him. More importantly, he liked having Azrael’s gift touching him unrestrictedly and knowing they had worn it thus, too. But for his first official date with the Angel of Death, he would show it off on top of his black shirt. He’d worn a similar form-fitting item for the ceremony, and from the expression on Azrael’s face, the look was appreciated.

They spent a few minutes after the ceremony setting up their date. Diego told Azrael to dress for a hiking experience with sturdy boots and comfortable clothes.

“Will it be hot or cold?” the angel asked.

“Possibly both, but it shouldn’t affect us since we’re going to Earth.”

“Why would that make a difference? We’ll be there physically, right?”

Diego was surprised at Azrael’s puzzlement. “Um, Guardian Angels aren’t affected by temperature even when we’re fully corporeal on Earth. Isn’t it the same for you?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never had occasion to go to Earth unless I’m on duty.”

“Fuck, Azrael, that’s so wrong. You need time off to enjoy the beauty of the universe, apart from your own garden.”

“It’s not something I have considered before. Perhaps this may change, now I have someone to show me around and share the experience with?” Azrael’s wistful smile changed to a hopeful one.

Diego nodded eagerly and told himself it would be totally inappropriate to hug the handsome person in front of him. It might also have unforeseen consequences, such as Theo or Ayil whipping out two silver arrows and employing their bows. For some reason, Diego had the feeling Commander Ariel would blow up and never forgive him if the cupids went ahead right now, even though the ceremony was over.

Azrael left after the last details were sorted out, and Diego hurried over to his commander to pay his respects before leaving.

“Thank you for the speech, sir. May I have the next two days off?”

“I’m not aware of any pending assignments, so yes, but be sure to keep your phone on, in case something pops up.”

Thankfully, Ariel hadn’t been in touch, and Diego’s plans for his date with Azrael were all set. He’d decided not to tell Theo where they were going since the cupid hadn’t replied to his text. Let him or Ayil do the work if they wanted to. He was also determined not to worry about silver arrows or looking around to spot cupids. It would happen whether he fretted or not, and he wanted to focus on having a good time with Azrael.

A knock on his door heralded the arrival of his date, and Diego shouldered his rucksack. Opening the door, he grinned at the sight of Azrael wearing military style clothes and boots under their cloak, which was slung back.

“Am I correctly dressed?”

“Spot on. Ready to go to Iceland?”

“Lead the way.”

They clasped each other’s hands and were gone.

***

Diego hadn’t considered the ramifications of dating an entity whose life span was counted in millennia. He got the first hint after they had admired the stark landscape of Iceland in several places. Diego made sure to take them to spots where no humans were close, just in case.

“It’s impressive, but I think I liked it better when there were birch forests rather than this eroded landscape.”

“Birch forests?”

“When the Vikings arrived, most of Iceland was covered in birch forests. But they cut the woods for timber to build houses and for tools and firewood. Their sheep and goats grazed everywhere and prevented the trees from returning, and the soil gradually eroded away.”

“They’re trying to grow new trees in some places.” Diego pointed at groups of young larch trees dotting the grey landscape with vibrant green foliage.

“It will be interesting to see the result a few hundred years from now.”

“I…um…right.”

Next on the list was the Almannagjá canyon, which formed as two tectonic plates drifted apart to create the Mid-Atlantic ridge. In fact, the movement was still happening, but too slow for human eyes and minds at two centimeters per year. Diego took them to selected views, ending up close to the Icelandic heritage site of Þingvellir.

“Have you seen this before? Was it narrower then?”

Azrael shook their head. “I’ve been here once, but that was in recent times, around year twelve hundred. Remember, no one lived here for millennia after the ice receded. No humans; no need for me.”

“Maybe no need for the duty you carry out, but don’t say you’re not needed and appreciated otherwise.”

A shy, but grateful smile was his reply, and to avoid more sentimental stuff, Diego suggested they visit the Penis Museum.

“I beg your pardon?” Azrael stood, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, making Diego laugh.

“Didn’t you know? Iceland has a museum with stuffed male genitals from loads of animals. I think they even have a human penis.”

“Fascinating, but maybe another day.” A slightly scrunched up expression and a disbelieving headshake said otherwise.

Instead, they spent a long time visiting a large geyser area. The hot bubbling mud, the colors and steam, as well as the impressive spouting of water from holes in the ground fascinated both of them. They ate lunch at the side of a beautiful lake, and Azrael was full of praise for the decision to visit Iceland.

They even took a short nap, and Diego woke up with Azrael cuddled into his shoulder. The angel’s hand was cupped protectively over the infinity sign on his chest, which reminded him of the question he wanted to ask.

“Are you awake?” he whispered.

“Mmhmm. It’s so nice and peaceful here.”

“No humans, that’s why.”

“For a Guardian Angel you’re surprisingly cynical about humans. Yet I know you have a lot of compassion.”

“I don’t have a problem with the individual humans I meet on duty. But they’re not really representative of their race, and neither are the ones you pick up.”

“I guess you have a point. They’ve all been vetted by the Powers as special.”

“Let’s not discuss work, even though that’s how we met.”

“Fair enough. What would you like to talk about?”

“I was wondering why the gift you gave me dimmed when I put it on? Not that I mind, of course, but it was a bit strange. It happened when I slipped it under my collar.”

“To be honest, I’m not sure how or why the pendant started glowing. But I have a theory.” Azrael sat up, and Diego took their hand as it dropped from his chest. He stared up at the profile of the handsome face which was turned to the lake.

“Will you share it with me?”

“Yes, of course. Um, I guess you know the phrases ‘kiss of life’ and ‘kiss of death’?”

“Yes…,” he drew out the word and raised an eyebrow.

“As with many human idioms, these have a celestial origin, but the meaning has shifted.”

“In what way?”

“The kiss of life was and is the spark which animates all living beings.”

“And those are the sparks you collect?”

“Yes, but with humans and other aware beings, their consciousness is tied to it.”

Diego nodded and moved on to the important part. “And the kiss of death?”

“Well, that’s a little more complicated. Obviously, I don’t go around kissing random people—”

“I should hope not!”

Azrael seemed completely thrown out by his exclamation. “Um…what?”

“If you kiss anyone, it had better be me.”

A faint blush and a shy smile appeared on Azrael’s face. “Is this you asking for a kiss?”

“Only if you want to give me one.”

“Of course I do, you silly Guardian.”

Diego gently pulled on Azrael’s hand and drew the angel into his arms. Soft, but firm lips landed on his, and the kiss made his heartrate sky-rocket. When Azrael let him slip his tongue in for some gentle teasing, it made something else rise too, but he chose to ignore that.

Several kisses later, they reluctantly pulled apart and sat up. Azrael’s hair was adorably mussed, and Diego’s lips were buzzing pleasantly. Kissing Death sure was heady stuff.

“Your lips are to die for, but please explain to me how a kiss made the pendant glow?”

“How do you know that?” Azrael went from sexily relaxed to sharply alert in a microsecond.

“I got the image in my head, when you settled the chain on my chest.”

“Wow, that’s…um…unusual. Actually, it’s rather strange. Did you see anything else?”

“Just a couple of pics relating to the gift, but I’ll tell you later. Please go on.”

Azrael gave him a penetrating look, but Diego kept his face pleasantly attentive. You’re not the only one who knows how to avoid topics and divert attention.

“Well, there was once an obscure myth that the only thing which could save a human from dying was to get the Angel of Death to kiss them before they passed. This would confer immortality, which of course is complete nonsense. Luckily, the idea never spread from the community of origin.”

“But there must be something behind the myth?”

“Yes, but this is just a theory. I think one of my fellow angels fell in love with a human in that place. This person lived a very long life and didn’t seem to age. But eventually they died, and at the same time the angel faded.”

Diego thought for a moment before he caught on to the word ‘fellow’. Oh, fuck. I wonder… He took a deep breath. “Are you talking about one of the entities who’re now part of your cloak?”

“Yes. My theory is the ‘special’ kiss was simply a way to transfer the intent of protection. But maybe the angel’s love of that human meant the person was preserved just the way they were at that moment.”

“How does this apply to me…I mean to my pendant?”

“Yes…um, I guess I was feeling protective and maybe a tiny bit possessive about you when I kissed the pendant. My intent lit up the gold.” Azrael hung their head.

“Were you now?” Diego grinned. “I think I like that.”

His companion turned to stare at him. “You...you do?”

“I’m quite possessive myself and very protective, as you know. Not that you need protecting. But you still haven’t explained why the glow disappeared.”

“Like I said, I’m not sure, but my guess is my intent got absorbed into you, or simply dissipated when you took possession.”

“No harm done, in either case. It felt quite nice actually, like a warm, mental hug.”

“That’s good to know.”

“Of course, real hugs are nice too.”

Azrael burst out laughing as Diego got to his feet and pulled the angel up. But there was no hesitation in giving him what he wanted. I could get used to having lots of hugs and kisses and dates like this.

After lunch they saw a couple of impressive waterfalls, the Snæfellsjökull glacier, a small forest by a lake and a couple of other sights. As the day slowly veered towards evening, Diego took Azrael to the last place on his list, in the mountains far away from public roads. He knew from his research and a quick on-site check that there was a natural thermal pool in a secluded spot surrounded by snow.

He led Azrael there, set down his rucksack, and fished the thinsulate pads and two blankets out. Now, all he had to do was convince his companion to join him in the water. And then I’ll finally know.

“This is a thermal pool. I haven’t tried one of those before, but I’ve always wanted to.”

“You didn’t tell me to bring any swimwear.” Azrael arched their brows at him, but there was a glint of amusement too.

“It’s quite remote and private. I thought we could…um…skinny-dip?”

“As in get naked together and take a hot bath?” This time, a small smirk betrayed the teasing.

Diego felt himself blushing. “Trying a thermal pool is part of the Icelandic experience. But…um….”

“Yes?”

“I suppose I should tell you I’m bisexual, so no matter what is under your cloak, I’ll be attracted. If we get naked together, I’ll want to kiss and touch you. But we’ll only do what both of us want.”

Azrael took a step forward and reached out to cup his cheek. “Such honesty and honor. You are a very special man, Diego. I’d love to skinny-dip with you.”

***

“Pizza?” Sablo eyed the two white boxes sitting on the coffee table beside a huge bowl of popcorn.

“I’m on-call, so I thought we’d veg out in front the TV tonight. You pick a movie.”

“Cool! What about Black—” And David Bowie’s Boss of me interrupted him.

“Sorry, love. Duty calls.” Theo glanced at his phone. Dress warmly. They’re in Iceland. No shoes!

“Is that Ayil sending—”

“Yup. Raincheck?”

“Can I watch—” Sablo scowled when Theo kissed him on the cheek before he went to their bedroom. “Can I complete one freaking sentence without interruption?”

Theo stared at the content of his wardrobe. “Dress warm. What the fuck ever! Iceland?” After some rummaging around, he spied the polar fleece thickened cargo pants Sablo had given him for that awful hike he’d convinced him to try. Sablo and his nefarious methods, duh. One of Sablo’s flannel shirts, a slouch beanie, a long scarf he wrapped a few times around his neck, and fingerless gloves completed his outfit. When he passed the mirror, he realized he looked ridiculous. Whatever. Finally, he grabbed his new, shiny bow hidden in the back behind the coats, and the inconspicuous box with the quiver and the two silver arrows. He took out the quiver and stuck the arrows in, making sure they were held securely in place with a small leather strap.

Then he couldn’t resist giving his partner a last kiss.

“What the hell? Where are you going?”

Theo grinned. “Iceland.” At that moment Sablo spotted the two silver arrows. A last wink, and Theo was gone before he could start asking more questions.

Standing barefoot in the snow, watching Diego and Azrael playing like little kids in the hot pool, splashing each other, kissing every two minutes made Theo reconsider the choice of his evening entertainment. Watching Black-whatever with Sablo might have been more entertaining. But cupid duty was cupid duty. And he loved his job.

Their auras were shimmering beautifully together. At the moment, they reminded him of the Northern lights. It had to be due to the current territory. Theliel decided to shoot Azrael first. He nocked the first arrow, raised and drew the bow in one fluid motion. At that moment, the Angel of Death lifted his head, smiled at him, and nodded. Taking in a deep breath, he relaxed his fingers and the arrow left for its target. He watched as it flew until hitting Azrael’s chest. Theliel hurried to shoot the second arrow, nailing Diego between his shoulders. He had been tempted to aim for Diego’s butt, thinking of the fuss he’d make.

Seeing the Guardian melting in Az’ arms moments after the arrow hit, he felt extremely happy. The rest was up to them, but he was very optimistic they’d make it. The effect was immediate and would most likely last forever.

Yes, yes, the evil authors didn’t give you the end of the date. We have to keep you coming back for more. :evil: 
Almannagjá canyon
Þingvellir 
Penis Museum and  https://satwcomic.com/the-collection:rofl: 
Geysir
Snæfellsjökull glacier
Copyright © 2019 Timothy M., aditus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Quote

We have to keep you coming back for more. :evil: 

What an odd thing to worry about. You do realize that even when you bring this story to what you believe is a satisfying conclusion, we’ll still want more, don’t you? The story could end with Az collecting the very last soul as the universe dies and we’ll be demanding to know what happened next!  ;–)

Link to comment

Iceland reminds me of bits of California (the earthquakes, geyser, hot springs, weird museums, etc), Hawaii (volcanoes, island growing due to volcanic eruptions, tourist, etc), and other places I’ve visited all thrown together and placed in a god-forsaken, frozen climate ‘north of the Wall.’
;–)

Link to comment

I’m probably not listed as a Follower of this story because I’m Following the authors! When an author posts irregularly, that’s the only way to be assured of seeing everything that author has posted! Especially when the author thinks a story is a one-off.
;–)

Link to comment

Same goes for me, I follow Tim so I still get my notifications.

 

Looks to me like the pair were well on their way to coupledom without the arrows!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

@Kitt is absolutely right. They hardly needed the arrows. But I loved this chapter, and needed it too. Beautifully done. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Of course we'll be back, there's more to the story. Plus the spin-off where a yet to be assigned cupid goes off to shoot arrows into Rob and Jazz ...

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Great chapter.

I can feel the Iceland sparkles around them, but the following exchange makes my worry:-

“Yes, but this is just a theory. I think one of my fellow angels fell in love with a human in that place. This person lived a very long life and didn’t seem to age. But eventually they died, and at the same time the angel faded.”

Diego thought for a moment before he caught on to the word ‘fellow’. Oh, fuck. I wonder… He took a deep breath. “Are you talking about one of the entities who’re now part of your cloak?”

Are Az and Diego destined to fade and leave all the souls uncollected? Or are there so few good souls left that Azreal’s work is nearly done?

  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I loved Diego and Azrael's tour of Iceland--that country and its history has always fascinated me.  I can't fathom why they would have a museum devoted to penises...but hey, the only way it could be better was if they were still working.  :)

Min ven, could you send me an email describing the comic and the dialogue?  From the date, I'm sure I've read it, but don't remember.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 5/23/2019 at 9:01 PM, droughtquake said:

Iceland reminds me of bits of California (the earthquakes, geyser, hot springs, weird museums, etc), Hawaii (volcanoes, island growing due to volcanic eruptions, tourist, etc), and other places I’ve visited all thrown together and placed in a god-forsaken, frozen climate ‘north of the Wall.’
;–)

I'm sure Theo will agree with you about it being a stupid idea to go to Iceland and making him stand bare feet in the snow. :rofl: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 5/23/2019 at 9:05 PM, droughtquake said:

I’m probably not listed as a Follower of this story because I’m Following the authors! When an author posts irregularly, that’s the only way to be assured of seeing everything that author has posted! Especially when the author thinks a story is a one-off.
;–)

:*) 

On 5/23/2019 at 10:32 PM, Kitt said:

Same goes for me, I follow Tim so I still get my notifications.

That's a fair point, and since you both faithfully leave likes and comments, I certainly have no complaints.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/23/2019 at 10:32 PM, Kitt said:

Looks to me like the pair were well on their way to coupledom without the arrows!

Yes they were, which is one reason Diego felt the whole silver arrow thing was silly. But he's happy is done, so he can focus on building a relationship with Azrael.

On 5/23/2019 at 10:41 PM, Parker Owens said:

@Kitt is absolutely right. They hardly needed the arrows. But I loved this chapter, and needed it too. Beautifully done. 

Thanks, Parker. I'm glad the chapter resonates with you. We worked it over several times with help from Val, because this and the next one are the crucial chapters.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/23/2019 at 11:08 PM, dughlas said:

Of course we'll be back, there's more to the story. Plus the spin-off where a yet to be assigned cupid goes off to shoot arrows into Rob and Jazz ...

Ha, ha - I guess you'll have support from both Team Rob and Team Jazz for that idea. Now you just have to sell it to Ayil (or Aditus). :lol: 

On 5/24/2019 at 4:53 PM, comicfan said:

You worry for no reason. You have more to fear by not giving out the next chapter. I know your editor! Lol.

Aw, that's nice of you to say. But now I'm a little sad most of the comments are about this and not the chapter content. :( 

And no one has spotted the hidden clue yet. Our editor noticed right away. @Valkyrie :worship:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 5/25/2019 at 9:19 AM, Pedro1954 said:

Great chapter.

I can feel the Iceland sparkles around them, but the following exchange makes my worry:-

“Yes, but this is just a theory. I think one of my fellow angels fell in love with a human in that place. This person lived a very long life and didn’t seem to age. But eventually they died, and at the same time the angel faded.”

Diego thought for a moment before he caught on to the word ‘fellow’. Oh, fuck. I wonder… He took a deep breath. “Are you talking about one of the entities who’re now part of your cloak?”

Are Az and Diego destined to fade and leave all the souls uncollected? Or are there so few good souls left that Azreal’s work is nearly done?

Thanks - always nice to have another SATW fan around. I think you're right about them getting some Iceland sparkles. Maybe that's why their auras were extra bright ?

Don't worry, Azrael and Diego won't fade. Diego is immortal now, and Azrael has just gotten a huge incentive to live forever. :P 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

@ColumbusGuy  I'm glad you liked the sight seeing trip, even if you may have problems seeing the wonderful photos in the links. The Penis Museum is all Val's fault. At the first mention of them going to Iceland, she said: "Is it bad that every time I hear Iceland I think of the penis museum?"  Naturally, we simply had to include it after that. I've sent you a description of the comic.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

And no one has spotted the hidden clue yet. Our editor noticed right away. @Valkyrie :worship:

I hate mysteries! I get lost in all the deadends and red herrings! Who’s going to find me when I wander off into the frozen wilderness and fall into a lava tube or something?
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment

Ok, just a few comments. First, I did love the chapter. Second, we still dont have an explanation for Diego seeing what he did when Azreal gave their gift. Third, still no definitive answer on the male/female thing. Fourth, Diego knows they are being set up to be shot by arrows?!?!

Azreal okays the shot?! Damn, do these two even need the arrows? Seems it is just an excuse, but they seem to already be in love.

 

Why the hell does Theo need to be barefoot? Did I miss something? 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, comicfan said:

Third, still no definitive answer on the male/female thing.

Actually... there is.  ;) Re-read when Az gets shot by the arrow.  ;) 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Actually... there is.  ;) Re-read when Az gets shot by the arrow.  ;) 

Spoiler

Considering the site, to have been otherwise would have been a little surprising.
;–)

 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I hate mysteries! I get lost in all the deadends and red herrings! Who’s going to find me when I wander off into the frozen wilderness and fall into a lava tube or something?

https://satwcomic.com/have-a-safe-trip-home :rofl: 

19 minutes ago, droughtquake said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Considering the site, to have been otherwise would have been a little surprising.
;–)

 

But knowing me - and that Diego is bi - you should suspect it's not so simple. :gikkle:  :X  :whistle: 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, comicfan said:

Ok, just a few comments. First, I did love the chapter. Second, we still don't have an explanation for Diego seeing what he did when Azrael gave their gift. Third, still no definitive answer on the male/female thing. Fourth, Diego knows they are being set up to be shot by arrows?!?!

Azreal okays the shot?! Damn, do these two even need the arrows? Seems it is just an excuse, but they seem to already be in love.

Why the hell does Theo need to be barefoot? Did I miss something? 

Thank you :hug:  such a wonderful comment. :2thumbs:

Two of the answers to your questions are in previous chapters. Azrael and Theo had a chat after Sablo left (see the end of chapter 9), and Diego sent him a text saying he was OK with being shot (see the end of chapter 8).

They may not need arrows, but you can see it as official sanction of their (potential) love and relationship. No one will dare to scoff at Diego for dating Death, when he got hit by a silver arrow.

Val answered the male/female question - BUT you'll learn more on Thursday (next chapter). Same for why the pendant shimmered. For now it's  :X 

I'll let @aditus reply to the barefoot question. :lol: 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
4 hours ago, droughtquake said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Considering the site, to have been otherwise would have been a little surprising.
;–)

 

Yes, but there's more than one letter to consider ;)  

Spoiler
Spoiler

I was going to write a spoiler, but changed my mind because I'm a chapter ahead :facepalm:  And I can't  delete the spoiler so I'll write something in it anyway :P

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:facepalm:

I finally figured out how to delete a quote the other day and I just discovered it works for a Spoiler too!

You hover over the upper left corner of the Quote/Spoiler until you see [+], click it so the Quote/Spoiler is selected (it’s not highlighted with colors or anything, so I don’t know what else to call it), and hit Delete on your keyboard!
;–)

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..