Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,797 Words
  • 2,002 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Damian's Wolf - 24. Ownership

Jordan woke up the next morning with a warm body at his back and the smell of fresh baked laerisa in his nose. He lay in bed for a few more moments, warm under the blankets. But all too soon his body reminded him of his morning duties.

He rolled over, wrapping an arm around Lysander. The elf let out a tired mumble, curling up tighter under the blanket.

“I think Damian made breakfast.”

“I don’t want any.”

Jordan sat up, sliding out of bed.

“Do you want to be alone for a bit?” he asked.

Lysander nodded.

“Okay. I’ll wake you up when Damian and I head out. Will you be okay with Dylan today?”

“Yeah.”

Thank the gods for etulen. Lysander had the next three months off so he could watch Dylan while Jordan and Damian worked. It would also allow him time to process his grief, with and without his mates.

Jordan stroked Lysander’s hair gently before leaving the room. Stopping by the bathroom, he relieved his bladder, glancing at the shower. Shrugging, the werewolf decided to wait. Maybe Damian would take one with him before work. It was only around six in the morning.

He found the neko on the couch, playing with Dylan.

“Look, your father is awake,” Damian cooed, smiling at his son.

“I’m surprised you’re up,” Jordan yawned.

“Well someone had to change Mr Stinky here. I hope I didn’t wake you.”

“Fuck, you probably did. I needed to get up though.”

The werewolf found a plate of pastries, a gooey cranberry filling in the middle of each.

“Fuck…” he said again. “When did you get up Damian?”

“Around three,” the neko shrugged.

Jordan bit into one of the pastries, a soft moan of bliss escaping him.

“I love these, but you needed to sleep.”

“Nah. I’m fine,” Damian yawned, setting off another yawn from Jordan. “How’s he doing?”

“Rough.”

“Do you think I should stay home today?”

“Yes,” Jordan replied immediately.

“Really?”

Jordan shrugged.

“He’s hurting. I don’t really want to leave him alone right now.”

“Will Miss Reyla be okay with me missing another day?”

“She knows our lives are kind of hectic right now. I’ll explain things to her. If nothing else, you staying here will help me. I won’t be as worried about Lysander.”

Damian nodded slowly.

“That makes sense. But I want a full shower with you before you leave.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“How about right now? Dylan can go play in his crib for a bit.”

“Does a three-day old neko play?”

Damian shrugged, standing up.

“So far he seems to just poop and eat. Oh, and cry, not that you ever seem to notice.”

“Have you ever heard the saying, let sleeping wolves lie?”

Jordan shook his head with a sigh.

“I’ll try to do better with him. The last few days were tough, on us all. And honestly, I don’t trust myself with him. I’m afraid my wolf will do something.”

“Hey, that’s what me and Lysander are here for,” Damian said.

He walked down the hall, disappearing into Dylan’s room, as Jordan was already calling it in his mind. The werewolf followed him, watching as Damian gently set their child into the crib.

“I can’t wait for him to see us for the first time,” Damian whispered, looking into the crib.

“So he is blind… Isn’t that bad?”

“All nekos are blind when they’re born. Didn’t Lysander tell you that?”

Jordan shook his head.

“Well, shall we go take that shower while I discuss nekos with you?”

Smiling slightly, Jordan took Damian’s hand, pulling him toward the bathroom.

 

Water ran down their bodies, Jordan’s arms wrapped around Damian’s. Their lips were locked in a tender kiss, the neko’s tail slowly lifting.

“How are you doing?” Jordan asked quietly, looking into Damian’s eyes.

“I am better with my mates holding me. That’s what we do, isn’t it? Support each other when we’re down, draw strength when we need it. And this right here…” Damian kissed Jordan lightly, “…this will see me through today.”

“You know, you seem a lot more confident. I like it,” Jordan smiled.

“You and Lysander helped me with that. I was having so much anxiety over my markings, but here no one cares. Sure, I get a lot of stares, but that’s just because I’m a neko. I can handle that.”

The neko kissed Jordan lightly, trailing down to his chest. His tongue swirled around the werewolf’s nipple, before licking a trail of water down to Jordan’s groin.

This was bliss, the touch of his mate, the feel of his hot breath as he took Jordan in his mouth…

“Wait- No, Damian, stop…”

Damian pulled off Jordan, smiling up at him.

“What if I don’t want to stop?”

Jordan shook his head.

“No. We had rules, remember? You don’t do that. Not yet.”

The neko pouted as Jordan pulled him back up. His pout turned into a closed eye smile as Jordan’s hand closed around his dick.

“Then we have to make a rule for you. No neko juice before work,” Damian murmured.

“I guess I’ll just have to wait then. Save me some?”

“I’m not sure Lysander’s in the mood to play today.”

Jordan removed his hand from Damian’s dick, trying to avoid getting water in the neko’s precum that stuck to his fingers. He licked his fingers slowly, staring at Damian.

“You are planning on sharing that, right?”

“Wait, does your cum work on you too?” Jordan asked.

Damian shrugged.

“I never tried,” he said, reaching for a bottle of shampoo.

The neko washed the werewolf’s hair, letting his fingers trail through the strands that always seemed longer wet.

“I like this,” he said suddenly. “I like knowing that I can play with you, that I can talk to you and you won’t get upset at me.”

“And I like that you don’t seem so afraid of me anymore,” Jordan smiled.

Dipping his head back into the water, the werewolf closed his eyes. Damian’s fingers ran lightly over his chest, playing with his nipples, and he groaned quietly, his body reacting to the touch.

“Are you sure you want to start this?” Jordan asked.

“Perhaps not. Are you sure you don’t want me to go with you today?”

“I think you should spend time with your son.”

“Our son,” Damian said quietly, gazing into Jordan’s eyes as they opened.

“Our son,” the werewolf agreed.

 

He was stopped on the way to his bike, someone calling his name. Turning, Jordan found Ryan jogging toward him.

“Hey, I’ve been trying to catch you,” the man said. “How’s life in the complex treating you?”

“Shitty. The complex itself is nice though.”

“I’m sorry to hear you’re not doing well. I did some searching, and I found a therapist who specializes in werewolves. It might be a good idea for you to go talk to her,” Ryan suggested.

“Just because I’m not doing good in a pack?”

Ryan shrugged.

“Technically you aren’t in the pack yet. And I was thinking more along the lines of your issues with being a werewolf.”

Jordan shrugged. He would probably need therapy by the time the month was out at the rate things were going.

“I’ll think about it,” he said.

“Great. I’ll see if I can find her card and drop it off at your apartment.”

“Thanks. For everything,” Jordan added.

“It’s no problem, really. Wolves gotta look out for each other.”

With that, Jordan was left to get his bike.

 

Jordan slipped the key into the door, unlocking the shop for the day. A car pulled around the back, the werewolf glancing at it warily. He relaxed as he realised it was just Blanche.

The lights came on quickly, and Jordan took a quick walkthrough of the store.

“Morning,” Blanche said cheerfully. “Is Damian sitting today out?”

“Yeah. We, uh, we have a lot of drama going on at home. I’ll probably get him to cover this afternoon if you’re okay with that.”

Blanche nodded.

“I trust you,” she replied. “Did Damian come up with a date for the bake sale?”

“Not that I know of, but I can remind him this afternoon. We might have to bring Dylan though,” Jordan said thoughtfully.

“Dylan?”

“Oh, yeah, uh, we kind of have a son now.”

Blanche’s eyes widened.

“Okay, I want to hear about this,” she said. “You and Damian are officially a couple?”

“Yeah, and the elf that was here the other day, Lysander, he’s also our mate. I was heading back to our apartment and this neko dumped a baby on me. Lysander helped me and Damian get to the hospital and figure out what was going on. Apparently Damian got someone pregnant and the grandma decided she didn’t want the child in her home or something like that. So we took him in, and now the three of us are fathers.”

Blanche sat in the chair behind the counter.

“Fuck…” she breathed, shocking Jordan with the language. “And what are you doing here? Why didn’t Damian tell me about this yesterday?”

“He probably didn’t want you to send him home. Dylan’s taken care of; both Damian and Lysander are there with him.”

“Well, I did some searching last night, and werewolves are supposed to get time off when they claim a mate-”

“No.”

Jordan shook his head.

“Look, it’s a nice thought, but we both know the store isn’t in a good place right now. Why don’t we just call the last two days my time off and leave it at that?”

“I don’t want to take you away from your mates or your son.”

“Then I suppose I’ll have to use my owner’s privilege. I need to get back on track, and this will help,” Jordan said.

Blanche let out a quiet chuckle.

“I’m honestly not sure what I expected. You are a driven young man. But I have a proposal. Given the troubles of the past week, why don’t we cut back hours, say ten to four? It will allow you to get home early to be with your family.”

Jordan nodded slowly.

“It will cut back on income for sure. But Damian seemed rather tired when he got home yesterday. I think cutting hours will help him. And with two incomes, we can provide for Dylan and Lysander… But what about you?”

“Oh, I have a little retirement money saved up, I can dip into that if I need to,” Blanche waved off.

“But-”

A hand cut Jordan off, Blanche smiling.

“Don’t worry about me. I’m fine,” she said.

Standing, the woman crossed the room, flipping the sign on the door to open.

“Well, let’s get the party started, shall we?”

Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 17
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. Lysander is hurting, but has the support of her her mates. The Jordan and Damien are settling in nicely with Dylan. When Jordan told Blanche about his son they agreed to cut back the shop hours so he could spend more time with his family.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Jordan understands Lysander needs some private space to process his grieving, but he also doesn't need to be completely alone. It's a fine balance. Just like Jordan, Lysander should consider some therapy.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 3/11/2020 at 1:19 AM, Geron Kees said:

It's good that these people are all together. Lysander should not have to handle his grief alone. Damien needs help with Dylan, and with accepting that his fur is not who he is. Jordan needs help with being a werewolf, and how he got to be that way. Dylan needs parents and a family. All four of these people need each other, and have found a nice arrangement to support and love each other.

I like Blanche. She is a family member by proxy, and seems to be enjoying things as much as everyone else (on the good days, anyway). :)

There are also enough hints laying about that the future is going to be interesting. I think you're doing an excellent job with this one!

 

I definitely agree with you Geron.  Blanche is family.  I love that she unconditionally supports her friends and wants to make contributions that ease their difficulties.  

  • Love 5
Link to comment

This is a great chapter that gives me hope for the future together of this family.  Blanche is an incredible woman of strength and support for those she loves.  Jordan's stubborn refusal to accept his wolf is beginning to crumble.  Lysander is in need and has the support and love of his mates.  Dylan is just plan cute.  I do hope he is a calico kitten.  

  • Love 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..