Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,048 Words
  • 101,757 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Damian's Wolf - 36. Big Bad Wolf

Eggs sizzled in a hot pan, bits of meat mixing with the scramble. Jordan figured as long as he stayed away from actual bacon, he’d be able to feed his mates without giving them food poisoning. Scrambled eggs weren’t that hard; he just needed to practice more. They looked a little watery, but if he just let them sit for a bit, maybe that would clear up.

The radio played quietly in the background, an elven ballad crooning in Rellanic as he cooked. The werewolf was too tired to even attempt translating, but it still sounded good, whatever the song was. At least he’d been able to sleep in Mydara, though he still needed to figure out why he couldn’t sleep normally during the full moon.

A door opened quietly, and Jordan glanced over his shoulder as Lysander stumbled out of the hallway. Their eyes met, the smallest frown on the elf’s face as he looked past the human at the eggs.

“I could have cooked,” Lysander croaked, rubbing his eye.

“Sure, you could have. But why? I’ve been up all night; I needed something to do,” Jordan shrugged.

Lysander sighed quietly, sitting at the table while Jordan pushed the eggs around.

“I feel so useless. Here I thought we could have a good time, go visit my parents-”

“Sander, stop, okay? It was a great idea. And it’s not your fault it didn’t work out. You’re not all powerful. There are going to be things you cannot control, cannot change. You are not useless.”

Jordan stepped up to the elf, his fingers running under Lysander’s dark chin.

“We love you. It’s okay to be sad, we can help you feel better when you want. All you have to do is ask us to help; tell us what we can do. But don’t get upset at me for trying to help,” he said quietly.

Lysander’s lips pressed forward, the elf meeting the human halfway. Their arms wrapped around each other, clinging to each other through the pain of the last few weeks.

“I… I need you Jordan… I need to be in charge again...” the elf whispered.

“Be my big bad wolf,” Jordan murmured.

Suddenly hands grasped his ass, squeezing hard. Jordan reached over to shut off the stove as he was slowly backed into the wall. Lips took his mouth, hot morning breath filling him with shudders as his eyes closed. Sander really should have brushed his teeth first, but what did he expect from a wolf intent on stealing his innocence?

Harsh nips met his neck, pulling blood to the milky surface, and Jordan hissed as he throbbed in his pants. He had nowhere to go, no escape from the wolf. Just how Lysander needed it.

His pants were shoved off his waist, falling as sharp nails dug into his ass again, and Jordan was pulled into the wolf, letting Lysander take what was his.

“I love you…” the werewolf rumbled, hips grinding forcefully into Jordan’s.

“I… I know…” Jordan breathed, wrapping his own hands around to press into the elf’s lower back. “You can take me however you desire. I’ll wolf out for-”

“No. This is how I want you. Nice and human,” Lysander said, plastering the human with heavy kisses.

Jordan’s underpants fell, joining his pants around his ankles, and the man’s length sprung up, meeting the tented bulge in Lysander’s pants.

“Would the scary werewolf want a neko to ravish?”

Damian’s voice startled them both. Jordan peeked around Lysander, finding the neko standing nervously in the hall.

“I might need a little help fighting him off,” the man said, reaching for his other mate. “You’ll always be welcome with us.”

Lysander changed instantly, the forceful need seeming to rush right out of him as he turned to allow Damian into the mix.

“Hey Kalael… You’re always welcome, but I can’t play with you like that. I hope it’s okay.”

“No, I get it,” Damian sighed quietly. “I’m the kitten who’s stuck with manly werewolves. Wouldn’t want to get hurt.”

He squeaked as Jordan reached out and pulled him into his arms.

“Now Sander, is it really fair not to give our mate what he needs?” the human chided gently.

Dylan’s voice suddenly rang out, summoning his fathers, and Damian let out a sigh.

“No, it’s okay. Really. I don’t want to get in the way-”

Jordan pushed the neko into Lysander’s arms and pulled up his pants.

“I’ll check on Dylan, you two… probably should take it into the bedroom,” he said, glancing at the door. “Who knows when Arisa will burst in here or something?”

Before they could protest, the man had already headed into the hall. He pushed open Dylan’s door, slipping into the dark room.

“Hey buddy, watch your eyes,” he cooed, before flipping the light on.

Dylan’s eyes squeezed shut against the bright light, an angry whimper escaping him.

“Yeah, I know, that was rude of me,” Jordan sighed, bending over the neko’s crib.

He lifted his son up, cradling him carefully before heading out of the room.

“So what’s it to be this time? Diaper? Bottle? Diaper and bottle? Or do you just miss the attention?”

A piercing screech answered his question, and the man pulled Dylan away from his ringing ear.

“Ow. Are we even for the light thing now?”

Another cry escaped the neko, and Jordan grimaced.

“Guess not. We gotta work on your timing. You’re very mean.”

A loud burp escaped the neko, and his crying lessened. Jordan rolled his eyes as he set Dylan in his bassinet.

“Really? That’s all this was; you just needed to burp? So rude…”

 

By the time Dylan was fed and properly burped, Damian was already back out, working on breakfast while Lysander showered.

“So how was he?”

“Excellent as always. Have you been giving him lessons on milking nekos?” Damian smirked as he started a skillet of bacon mixed with fresh eggs and potatoes.

“I wish. Unfortunately I’m getting cock blocked by burping babies,” Jordan scoffed.

Damian cackled at the thought, doubling over.

“Hey, he’s your baby too,” Jordan protested. “Lysander just needed some juice.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know,” the neko chuckled. “Why don’t you go help him in the shower? I’m sure he’d be happy to let out another load.”

Jordan glanced at the shower, frowning thoughtfully.

“Go on. I can watch Dylan and cook at the same time,” Damian insisted. “I stole your fun earlier; you should have a chance to get off with your mate too.”

“Yeah… but you probably got him cum drunk. I don’t think I should do anything to him if he’s-”

“That’s what the shower is for,” Damian said. “Besides, it should pass in a few minutes.”

“Well… maybe I can help him with his shower,” Jordan shrugged.

The werewolf headed into the bathroom, flinching at the burning steam that filled the air.

“Close the door please,” Lysander called over the water.

Jordan did as he was told, leaving them in a room that was almost as moist as a sauna.

“Mind if I join you?” he asked.

“I’d love that,” Lysander replied. “Damien left me hungry for more.”

“More what, exactly?” Jordan pressed, removing his clothes.

The man stepped into the hot water, letting out a long sigh as the heat forced his muscles to relax. Lysander smirked at his mate, water running over his body. His length stood long and proud, aiming at Jordan’s stomach, and the werewolf gulped at the look in the elf’s eyes.

“Well, you know our deal with him. I missed out on my hole,” the werewolf growled, stepping forward until Jordan’s back was pressed against the wall. “So, why don’t we try this again?”

“How are you feeling? Do you actually want this, or is this Damian’s seed talking?” Jordan asked quietly, a hand holding Sander back.

“Do you trust me to know my own body after living in it for nineteen years?” Lysander demanded.

Jordan nodded.

“I am okay. And I want this. If you don’t, then you should make your shower quick. I’ll keep my hands to myself,” the elf said.

Jordan sighed, and pulled his hand away.

“I want it. I just want to make sure you’re okay with it,” he replied.

“I’m very much okay with this,” Lysander smirked, before claiming Jordan’s mouth again.

The werewolf could taste the sweet remnants of Damian’s seed on the elf’s tongue, and just the hint of the neko’s cum made his dick stand up. Hands grasped Lysander’s ass firmly, Jordan moaning as the elf humped against him with hard thrusts.

Lysander forced himself into the man’s mouth, his tongue exploring Jordan’s mouth as a finger played with his mate’s hole. Jordan whimpered softly, clenching up before forcing himself to relax. He wanted this; he wanted Lysander to take him, if that was the elf’s desire. Lysander wasn’t anything like Eric, and Jordan knew his mate would find a way to help him enjoy the sex.

“Take me…” he breathed out of the corner of his mouth.

“Not yet,” Lysander smirked, turning the human around in the shower.

Water hit Jordan’s hole, heat filling him as his mate washed his body. A moment later, Lysander was pressing against the man, his length teasing him with miniscule thrusts. Hands cupped Jordan’s chest, fingers playing with his nipples as he took a step back.

Ass thrust back to meet Lysander, Jordan offered himself to his mate. Lysander’s breath ran over his back, and a tongue chased a drop of water down his body, until the elf hit his tailbone.

Straightening over Jordan’s back, Lysander ran his fingers through the man’s hair, pulling back on the strands as he slowly pressed against his mate’s hole. Jordan moaned as the elf’s head pushed inside. Pain filled him, the pain of his hair being pulled winning out over the pain in his ass. A pain that bordered on pleasure, that made him want…

“More…”

“Ah ah, that’s my line,” Lysander breathed.

Jordan’s hole threatened to push him out, and for a split terrifying moment, Jordan thought the elf was going to let it. But his mate pushed further inside just before the werewolf’s ring could remove his dick, and Jordan let out a loud moan.

“Shh, we don’t want to worry the kalaeli,” Lysander scolded.

And then he thrust deep into the man, knocking him against the wall.

Again and again, Lysander thrust into Jordan, filling him with the dry hot friction of a watery dick. The werewolf whimpered as he hit the wall repeatedly, his own dick pulsing in desire.

“Does my mate need something from me?” Lysander breathed, pausing with his length buried inside Jordan’s ass.

“Please… I need to get off too…” Jordan whimpered.

“Asking so nicely… what a good boy,” the elf praised quietly, reaching around to run his fingers over the werewolf’s cock. “And so big already. Do you want me to knot you?”

Jordan shook his head quickly.

“No… need to go to the store soon…” he murmured, squeezing his eyes shut as his hole tightened around the elf.

“Okay. Let’s finish up then,” Lysander said, kissing the werewolf’s neck lovingly.

Then he began thrusting hard and fast, slamming into his mate as Jordan bit back a yelp. Heat flooded inside the werewolf, and Jordan fought the urge to howl as Lysander’s hand sped up. The elf worked him over, offering variation to his grip and strokes until he figured out what seemed to make Jordan feel better. Dropping into a steady stroke, Lysander didn’t have to wait long until the werewolf was spraying against the back wall.

Panting heavily, Jordan slowly pulled off of Lysander.

“How was that?” the elf asked, gently turning his mate so they were facing each other.

Jordan leaned in, kissing Lysander as his body relaxed.

“It was great… but not something I think we should do often… How are you feeling?”

“Wonderful,” Lysander smiled. “Thank you, mei arael. I needed that.”

“I know,” Jordan chuckled quietly. “Don’t be afraid to ask for it if you need it again, okay?”

“I promise I’ll ask,” Lysander said. “Now, why don’t we get cleaned up and then we’ll go check your store while Damian sits with Dylan?”

Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 14
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Whew... I need a cold shower! 

I am beyond thrilled the three are starting to get everything back to normal. As an author, I know this feeling won't last long. Lysander is coming out of his funk, and Jordan's little speech helped tremendously. 

As always, I wait anxiously for the next installment.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Whew... I need a cold shower! 

I am beyond thrilled the three are starting to get everything back to normal. As an author, I know this feeling won't last long. Lysander is coming out of his funk, and Jordan's little speech helped tremendously. 

As always, I wait anxiously for the next installment.

I am so proud of LDJ for growing as characters. This was a big step for Jordan especially, helping him to let go of feelings he never realized he still needed to get over about how he became a werewolf.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Helping Lysander get over his dark mood seems to be everyone's mission in this chapter. That should be a fairly content elf at this point.

Nice to see these guys back on the trail again!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Geron Kees said:

Helping Lysander get over his dark mood seems to be everyone's mission in this chapter. That should be a fairly content elf at this point.

Nice to see these guys back on the trail again!

Nothing like a bit of neko juice and a healthy dose of mate loving to make anyone feel better ❤️

 

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Glad to see a return to a more normal routine.  I hope they have some more time to regain their mental health before disaster strikes again.  Dylan's burp was very well timed. Has anyone researched to see if Neko juice can be sold in a pharmacy as an over the counter medication for what ails you?😸

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Glad to see a return to a more normal routine.  I hope they have some more time to regain their mental health before disaster strikes again.  Dylan's burp was very well timed. Has anyone researched to see if Neko juice can be sold in a pharmacy as an over the counter medication for what ails you?😸

Actually, there is a black market for neko juice, as its effects are not widely known but those who do know tend to become addicted easily.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..