Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,563 Words
  • 1,480 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Damian's Wolf - 44. Damian's Wolf

The smell of warm strawberry mixed with cinnamon, and Jordan’s stomach grumbled as he passed a book back over to a customer.

“If you enjoy a tangy read, you might also appreciate my mate’s lemon tarts,” he suggested, plastering a smile on his face.

Not too wide, not too small. The werewolf had been practicing all month, trying to find that balance between warm and terrifying. He thought he had the right mix now, but Jordan wasn’t too sure yet. He couldn’t really trust Damian or Lysander to tell him if it was right; they were his mates. They were obligated to tell him he was doing it right.

“Actually, he already made me an orange laerisa,” the elf on the other side of the counter replied. “It was… surprisingly delicious.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Jordan said, biting back a sharp retort.

Surprisingly good, as though a neko couldn’t possibly know how to bake an elven pastry…

The werewolf pushed the coins into the tiller, letting out a quiet sigh as the elf left the shop. It was nearly eleven in the morning, time for the bakery to slow down a bit before a lunch rush. Both Jordan and Damian had taken note of the busy times, and the bookstore did much better in the afternoon, while the bakery did better in the morning. They hadn’t quite gotten everything perfectly planned out yet, but Jordan was working on it.

A cup was set next to the till, creamy coffee sitting in the white ceramic. A beige face looked up from the cup, only slightly lopsided, and Jordan let out a chuckle.

“Not bad, but I don’t think my eyes are supposed to be below my nose,” he smirked at Damian.

“Wait, what?” the neko frowned. “Aw fuck… I thought I had it right this time.”

“Maybe it got mixed up on the ride over?”

Arisa stepped up next to the counter, peering into the cup. She let out a quiet laugh.

“Actually, I think it looks perfect. Nice and grumpy, just like you.”

“Shouldn’t you be shelving books?” Jordan asked wryly.

“I’m on my half hour break,” Arisa denied. “Claire said she’d make me a nice biscuit.”

“She’s doing really well with baking,” Damian noted. “I think she finally got the measuring right. It’s kind of hard to figure out what she’s saying, but hopefully the classes I signed up for at Quarian Academy will help with that.”

Jordan shrugged, taking a sip of the coffee. It was a little weak, but given the fact that it was his third cup that morning, he supposed a weak cup was for the best.

The shop was surprisingly empty now, and he figured that had to do with the full moon that night. The werewolf kept an eye on his mate; Damian was fairly bouncing around as he worked, his body filled with energy.

“Hey, Astara to Jordan!”

The man startled, glancing at Arisa with a small frown. Damian was back in the bakery, the neko staring up at a small tv they had set up for anyone who preferred visual entertainment over the company of books.

“Are you sure you don’t need me watching Dylan tonight? I told you it would be no problem,” Arisa said.

“No, not tonight, but we’ll need you to take him tomorrow night. Lysander wants me to stay human tonight, in case anything goes wrong.”

“Nothing will go wrong,” Arisa sighed. “You’re going to be surrounded by werewolves. The hardest part is going to be keeping you from attacking the other wolves when Damian gets naked.”

“Which is why we’re shifting in our apartment,” Jordan grumbled. “I don’t need to terrorize Damian by having him naked around you.”

“You know, I still have that newspaper in my purse. I’m not afraid to swat your nose, Wolfie.”

The werewolf frowned at a sudden surge of emotion. Instantly, he was out from behind the counter, hurrying to Damian’s side.

“Are you okay?” Jordan demanded.

“Yeah, just give me a sec,” Damian said, hurrying behind his own counter.

A moment later, the tv volume went up, Jordan craning his neck to watch a reporter on the screen.

“-she had been sentenced to no less than twenty five years in prison for her role in the attempted bombing of the Fox Invitational three weeks ago. King Finley has declined to comment on how this will affect his legislation regarding werewolves.”

“Thayla?” Jordan asked, turning toward Damian.

“I think so. They showed a picture of her,” the neko shrugged. “This is good, right? We’ll be able to wolf out now without worrying about being attacked?”

“I don’t know. I heard the eastern pack house was hit by a firebomb,” Arisa said. “I’m sure it’s a step in the right direction though. Hopefully.”

The elf looked back into the kitchen, where Claire was whistling while kneading some dough.

“Damn those muscles are nice…” Arisa breathed. “Hey Damian, mind if I talk to my mate for a bit?”

“No, go ahead,” Damian replied, turning the tv back down.

The neko straightened as a woman stepped into the bakery, and Jordan made his way back to his own register, his mind working through the ramifications of Thayla’s sentencing. The werewolf kept an eye on the clock as the day crawled by. They wouldn’t be open past four that afternoon.

 

Damian stuck a hand out the window of the car as Jordan drove the four of them back to the pack house. Claire and Arisa sat in the back seat, Arisa almost unnervingly quiet. Jordan had learned that the elf preferred to sign to her mate as she tried to learn sign language. It made him wonder if he shouldn’t also take a course in sign language. Not that he had the time to do that while running two businesses

“How are you doing Damian?” he asked quietly.

“I want to run. Do you think I could go to the gym before the moon hits?”

“I’m not sure. We’ll have to ask Sander,” Jordan frowned. “It should be okay… I think. If not, we can go for a run after you shift. You’ll have to learn how to walk first, but that’s not too hard. It’s just like crawling really.”

He pulled into the pack house, waiting for the wolf on duty to wave the car through the gate. Parking in the spot that had become his in the last month, Jordan stepped out of the car and hurried around the vehicle to open Damian’s door.

“You know I can do that myself, right?” Damian chuckled, wrapping his arms around the werewolf.

“Yeah, I know,” Jordan shrugged.

“Come on Damian, let him be romantic,” Arisa said, wrapping an arm around Claire. “I’ll see you two tomorrow, I guess. Try not to chew up the furniture too much; that couch of yours is very nice.”

Jordan rolled his eyes, locking the door before pulling Damian toward their apartment.

“What’s the hurry?” Damian laughed.

“Oh, nothing in particular,” Jordan said, opening the door to the apartment.

He pushed Damian inside and followed the neko, turning on the light as the door closed behind them. Stepping up to the neko, Jordan wrapped his arms around his mate, his hands resting on the small of Damian’s back.

“Maybe I just want to get you out of those clothes,” the werewolf rumbled, pressing a kiss into Damian’s forehead.

“Oh, I thought we were waiting for Lysander before emptying me,” Damian chuckled nervously.

“We are. He should be here in fifteen minutes with the potion. But until then, I can still play with you. By the time he gets here, you’ll be begging us to take you.”

The werewolf kissed his mate again, heat pouring into the clashing of their lips. He was surprised when Damian pushed back, the neko’s hands slipping into Jordan’s pants to cup his ass.

“Fine, but if I’m naked, so are you,” Damian smirked.

“Was that ever in any doubt?”

The neko’s shirt slid over his head, Jordan letting it fall where they stood. His mouth closed over Damian’s neck, gently nibbling on the skin as their bodies pressed into each other.

“You’re a lot more… possessive with me now,” Damian noted. “I like it… as long as it’s in our own home.”

“You’re going to be one of us tonight. I don’t have to be careful around you any more,” Jordan pointed out. “You’re a werewolf. If I cum in you, it doesn’t matter any more.”

“Does that mean you’re going to cum in me more often?” Damian asked. “Because I know we’ve been waiting to see if the disease caught, but I think we know for sure now, right?”

Jordan nodded, his hands slowly pushing Damian’s pants down. The neko stepped out of the clothes, his hands slipping Jordan’s shirt off, and the door opened suddenly.

Both ducked into the kitchen as Lysander carried Dylan and a bag into the apartment. The elf’s eyes twinkled in amusement as he kicked the door shut behind him.

“You couldn’t wait fifteen minutes?” he grinned. “What am I going to do with you two?”

“You could fuck us into submission,” Damian suggested helpfully.

“Oh yeah, you’re definitely turning tonight,” Lysander beamed. “Let me get Dylan down for a nap, and then we’re going to spend the next two hours making sure sex is the last thing on your mind when you shift.”

“Does this mean you’re going to knot me again?”

“No, no knotting,” Jordan denied. “It’s too risky right before a shift.”

“But a white wolf will be riding you this afternoon,” Lysander added with a grin.

Damian’s body nearly vibrated with excitement at the thought. He grabbed the fallen clothes, scampering off to leave them in the hamper.

The werewolves smirked after the neko, Lysander shaking his head.

“You two are lucky in a way I am not,” the elf said quietly. “I never got to experience the energy spike before an initial shift. It happened when I was a month old, and by the time I knew any better, I was already used to being a werewolf.”

“It’s not all that amazing,” Jordan frowned, pulling the wolfsbane potion from the bag.

The werewolf removed the cork from the bottle, smiling at the satisfying pop before downing the bitter tincture. Grimacing at the taste, Jordan set the bottle in a bag for recycling, and followed his mates into the back of the apartment.

Damian was already working himself over, slathering his hole for Lysander’s pleasure. It brought yet another smile to Jordan’s lips as he watched.

“You need a good blowjob,” the man decided, stepping up to the neko.

He rolled Damian over, the neko letting out a rough merf as he landed on his back. Jordan’s mouth closed around the neko’s glistening length, and he wasted no time in sucking to his heart’s content.

All too soon his mate was flooding his mouth, and Jordan swallowed the sweet cum as fast as he could, surprised at the amount that had been stored up. Maybe that was normal for werewolves before their first shift; he certainly didn’t remember that much cum the last time he’d gone down on Damian.

He heard Lysander snuffling, the werewolf jumping onto the bed beside them. The white wolf licked a stripe along Damian’s ass, causing the neko to moan loudly.

“Fuck… I think I’m close again…” Damian whimpered. “Sander…”

He didn’t have a chance to say what he wanted. Lysander mounted his mate, wrapping his arms around Damian in a tight hug. A meaningful glance at Jordan found their other mate gripping the wolf’s cock, and carefully guiding it to Damian’s tailhole. As soon as Lysander began thrusting, Jordan backed off, letting his body fall onto the bed.

Already he was feeling the effects of his mate’s seed, but he still enveloped Damian’s dick with his lips, letting Lysander’s thrusting push the neko into his mouth as Damian cried out.

The neko flooded his mouth again not a minute later, and Jordan drank greedily, draining his mate of any desire to have sex. It was for everyone’s safety. The fact that all three of them were enjoying the process now only made it better.

 

Jordan fell on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He could feel the wolf inside him, grumbling and pouting. Damian was coming out tonight; his wolf wanted to greet their mate properly. But Jordan would not let his wolf out tonight. Someone needed to help Damian through his first shift.

The moon was rising. All three of them knew it. Damian paced the room tirelessly, soft whimpers escaping him as he walked. Lysander remained in his wolf, watching their mate carefully. They already had plenty of water laying around the apartment, and Damian had paused in their lovemaking to make a quick dinner for after the moon rose. The neko had already taken a pill to soothe the pains they knew were coming. Everything was taken care of, yet his nervous energy still flooded the room.

Jordan knew the instant it hit. Damian let out a pained yelp, falling to his knees, and his mates were beside him in an instant.

“Deep breaths,” Jordan said quietly, soothingly. “Lay down if you have to. It helped me the first few times.”

Damian gritted his teeth as his flesh rippled. Fur began sprouting across his naked body, an explosion of colours that matched his calico markings. The actual change in his body was slow, painful, and Jordan took a deep breath, trying to lead by example.

“Let your wolf out,” he said. “He wants to be free. He wants to meet us.”

A yowl escaped from the neko, an answering cry sounding from Dylan’s room. Jordan frowned, hurrying into the other room. He picked Dylan up carefully, rocking him gently as he tried to calm the neko. It was something they hadn’t anticipated, that Dylan might wake up during the actual change. Jordan just hoped Lysander could help their mate through the rest of the change.

He made his way back to their bedroom, his eyes widening at the sight of a brindle wolf standing on wobbly legs. Lysander sniffed their mate carefully before nudging him gently. Damian took a step forward, and then another, until his nose bumped against Jordan’s thigh.

“Fuck, you’re beautiful Damian,” Jordan whispered, tears threatening his eyes.

He adjusted Dylan in his arms, and reached down to scratch behind Damian’s ear, chuckling quietly as the wolf’s eyes seemed to roll back in ecstasy.

“Do you think you can make it outside? I think Lysander wanted you to go for a nice long walk after your shift.”

The wolf let out a low woof, and Jordan led him to the front door. Every step was made with the utmost care as Damian learned to walk in this new form. It took a minute for him to get comfortable with the motion, and Lysander corrected his mate a couple times, helping keep the neko turned wolf on his feet.

The door opened, and Damian took his first steps outside. His head rose high, and Damian let out a long howl, stuttering and breathy. All throughout the pack house, wolves picked up the howl, their neighbours rejoicing as they celebrated Damian’s wolf.

Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 17
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This is so Daniel damn beautiful. Really made me cry. I love you and I love this. Congratulations on a story so wonderfully weaved ❤️

  • Love 5
Link to comment

A beautifully written end to this fantastic story.  I look forward to the next book.  Thanks so much.♥️

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Sigh. All good things...

I enjoyed this story a lot. You made your characters people, and ones we liked and cared about. Makes me want to look at your other tales, now that this one is over! :)

Thanks for the ride!

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Adorel.

Another wonderful story, falling deeper and deeper in love with this universe. You really are an artist @Yeoldebard , I'll happily echo the comments above that you should be proud of this!

 

To the next!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..