Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,100 Words
  • 4,501 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Damian's Wolf - 16. Chapter 16 The Morning After

Damian stepped into the bedroom, his head still wet from the shower. The neko crossed the room quickly, standing next to Jordan, who was laying on the bed.

“Are you okay?” the cat asked, searching the werewolf for injuries. “I heard something break.”

“I’m fine physically,” Jordan reassured Damian, sitting up. “But… I kissed Lysander. I didn’t mean to-”

Damian let out a quiet sigh, sitting next to the werewolf.

“Well, he is your other mate, so it is going to happen.”

“Are you angry at me? I understand if you are…”

“No, not at all. He’s hot,” Damian smiled nervously. “But you aren’t going to let him have all your kisses, are you?”

Blinking in surprise, Jordan smiled slowly. He leaned toward the neko, their lips pressing together gently.

“I wouldn’t dream of leaving you without my kisses,” the werewolf whispered.

“Would you be upset if I kissed Lysander?” Damian asked, chewing on his lip.

Jordan thought about it. He felt possessive of the neko, but at the same time, he didn’t feel that tinge of jealousy toward Lysander.

“I’m pretty sure he’s your mate too,” he said. “I would never stop mates from loving each other.”

Except himself. He had stopped Lysander.

“Ugh, this wolf thing is even harder than I thought,” he sighed, laying back down.

“Maybe it doesn’t have to be?” Damian suggested. “I mean, why can’t we be with each other? I don’t want to take your wolf, not yet,” he added quickly. “But we should be together as mates, right?”

His hand fell across Jordan’s chest as the neko lay beside the wolf. Jordan let out a quiet huff, turning to face Damian. They kissed with a quiet passion, the neko’s legs intertwining with Jordan’s as they moved in the bed.

Damian rolled on top of the werewolf, Jordan sliding his hands down the cat’s back to stroke his tail gently. The neko let out a loud purr at the touch, inviting Jordan to continue as they pressed into each other. Suddenly Jordan’s shirt felt suffocating and he pulled the fabric off, dropping it on the floor. He reached up for Damian as the cat repeated his gesture, the red shirt falling away from the bed.

They fell back against the bed again, Damian kissing Jordan while slowly grinding against the wolf’s crotch. Jordan was surprised his wolf wasn’t being more forceful in the encounter.

‘We don’t need force now. We just need to love our mate,’ the wolf whispered happily.

Their skin pressed together, the touch flooding Jordan’s senses. His hands cupped Damian’s ass, pulling the neko into himself with a soft moan. Damian yanked his pants off, kicking them aside as he continued kissing the werewolf beneath him.

“Can a werewolf bottom?” he whispered breathlessly.

Jordan laughed.

“How do you think I became a werewolf?”

He suddenly flipped the neko over, Damian letting out a startled yowl.

“I have a better idea though.”

Jordan kissed the neko, his lips trailing down to the neko’s neck. A soft lick drew a gasp from the cat, but Jordan wasn’t going to stop there.

He drew lower, sucking gently on one of Damian’s nipples.

“Oh, Lumara…” Damian hissed, the name of the goddess startling Jordan. It seemed the neko was hiding even more secrets.

Still, the wolf continued lower, tracing a patch of light fur under Damian’s navel. His hands slid under the neko, squeezing the globes of his ass as Jordan’s tongue flicked out to taste Damian’s rod.

Lips closing around the warm mushroom head, a tongue running over the neko’s barbs as Jordan used his teeth to lightly nip the tip of Damian’s cock. The cat whimpered, writhing under Jordan’s attention with a blissful expression on his face. The werewolf sucked the neko’s dick deeper into his mouth, taking the slender rod with ease. He inhaled as his nose touched the cat’s groin, breathing in the scent of his mate, the musk that drew him to Damian.

Damian thrust upward slowly, Jordan rewarding him with a gentle hum of approval. The werewolf could taste the neko’s precum, a sweet liquid that left him wanting more. And he would get more. Jordan growled quietly around his mate’s dick. He would get it all.

He sped up his play, sucking Damian all the while. Quiet yowls escaped the neko as Jordan worked, Damian thrusting quicker and quicker until suddenly Jordan’s mouth filled with the warm nectar he sought.

The werewolf swallowed it all, licking the tip of Damian’s rod for any that remained. Finding none, he slowly drew back from the neko, he and his wolf sated. They had finally tasted their mate.

 

They slept well that night. Damian wrapping his still nude body around Jordan. The neko’s scent infiltrated the werewolf’s dreams, soothing him as they lay in bed.

In the morning, Jordan awoke slowly, warmed by his companion. Opening his eyes, he found Damian watching him, a nervous smile on the neko’s face.

“Hello there,” Jordan said quietly, rubbing one of Damian’s ears lightly.

Relief and joy spread across the neko’s face, and Jordan chuckled quietly.

“I’m not going to abandon you after blowing you,” the werewolf said quietly. “Speaking of which, you were delicious.”

“Um, yeah, nekos are sweeter… or their juices are…” Damian mumbled, his face glowing red.

“I’ll have to take your word for it,” Jordan said.

“Or… you could taste Lysander…” Damian suggested quietly. “I don’t think I would mind tasting him, at least.”

“I wouldn’t,” Jordan shook his head. “He’s still a werewolf. And a blowjob could still turn you.”

“But what about you? Don’t you want to see what he tastes like?” Damian pressed.

“Maybe,” Jordan conceded with a sigh. “But only if it’s okay with you.”

“Maybe I can watch?”

“Don’t push it kitty,” Jordan grinned, reaching down to tickle the neko’s side.

Damian giggled, his body arching to avoid the werewolf’s hands. He swatted at Jordan’s hands before the man rolled on top of him, pinning him down. Jordan could feel the hardness of Damian’s length pressing into his gut, and the feeling excited him. Leaning down, he pressed his lips into Damian’s before rolling off of him.

“We should probably see if we can help Lysander with breakfast, and then I need to let Miss Reyla know we have a place to stay.”

The werewolf saw his phone laying on the table beside the bed, and he frowned.

“Aw shit, I need to let Arisa know too, and I just know she’ll want to check this place out. Do you think Ryan will be around this early? What time is it anyway?”

Damian held up his hands, trying to get Jordan to slow down.

“Why don’t we take one thing at a time? You should call Arisa and we’ll get dressed, then we can check on Lysander.”

“Yeah, it’s only six in the morning,” Jordan frowned, staring at his phone. “I’m never up this early.”

A quiet sigh left his mouth as he saw numerous missed calls from Arisa. He was going to be in so much trouble with her.

Damian stood up from the bed, heading into the closet to dress as Jordan called Arisa.

“Finally? What happened? Where are you? Did you find a place to stay? Is Damian okay? Do you have work still?” Arisa rattled as soon as she answered the phone.

“Damian and I are fine, Arisa. We’re at the North Pack complex.”

“Why the fuck didn’t you tell me? I spent all night worried about you!”

“Because I don’t want you trying to come see me. It could be dangerous,” Jordan said.

“If it’s dangerous for me it is dangerous for Damian. Why are you two there then?” Arisa demanded.

“I don’t want to argue with you. We’re making the best of a bad situation, and it’s working out well so far.”

“So in a roundabout way, you’re telling me I was right all along?”

Jordan sighed, gripping the phone tightly. He could just see the grin on the elf’s face right now.

“No. I will not say you were right. If I was here before, who would have helped Damian?”

There was a momentary pause.

“Good point,” Arisa said finally. “But I’m still coming out there.”

“Not today. I don’t even know if you’ll be allowed on pack grounds.”

Arisa snorted.

“I’d like to see them try to stop me.”

“I don’t want to see that,” Jordan said firmly. “Just wait.”

“Fine. Oh, I have to go. I’m still dealing with the authorities over the fire. I’ll call you back later. And this time you better answer.”

The line went dead, and Jordan let out a shaky breath. That had honestly gone better than he thought.

 

“Lysander?”

The elf was missing, and Damian pulled a note off the door of the fridge. The neko read it slowly, before handing it to Jordan with a shrug.

“Left for work, be back after noon. Help yourselves to food.”

Jordan shook his head, walking to the fridge.

“Shouldn’t he have told us he was leaving early?” Damian asked.

“It would have been nice. Do you want some eggs?”

“Sure.”

Jordan cracked a few eggs into a bowl, growling quietly at the pieces of shell that fell in. He used a fork to fish the shell out, whisking the egg that remained.

“Uh, maybe I should take over,” Damian said gently, nudging the werewolf out of the way. “Not that I don’t like crunchy eggs-”

“No, I get it,” Jordan sighed.

He stepped over to the bookshelf, scanning the titles Lysander had. Biographies, cookbooks, medical books all passed his gaze. He’d have to introduce the elf to some real literature.

But one book caught his eyes, The Wolf and His Mate. A title like that was either erotic or informational, and Jordan had a strong idea which it was. Still, it might make for good reading.

The smell of cooking eggs filled the apartment, making Jordan’s mouth water. He hadn’t had eggs in a while, and he hadn’t had decent eggs in even longer.

“Do you think we could get some milk today?” Damian asked, setting a pair of plates on the table.

“We can pick some up after talking to Miss Reyla,” Jordan replied. “And I want to get you a phone while we’re out. Just in case. I still don’t trust this place.”

Someone knocked on the door as Jordan took his first bite of the eggs. He glanced at Damian questioningly and the neko shrugged.

“Sander didn’t say anyone would be here early,” he said, standing up.

The neko hurried down the hall, vanishing into their bedroom as Jordan headed for the door. The werewolf opened the door carefully, peering to see who was on the other side.

A man and a woman stood outside, a smile on the woman’s face.

“Good morning. Lysander mentioned there were some newcomers here. Jacob and I thought we’d stop by and introduce ourselves since we didn’t get the chance last night,” the woman said brightly.

Their clothes looked rumpled, the woman’s hair slightly tangled, as though they had spent the night outside. This close to the two Jordan could smell the scent of wolf on them both, a scent that shared many similarities between them both. He wasn’t sure if that meant they were siblings or mates, though Jordan assumed they were mates, as they looked nothing alike.

“Good morning,” he said cautiously.

“I apologise if Jacob doesn’t seem very talkative. He is very attached to his wolf and rarely spends time in this form,” the woman continued. “Oh, and my name is Sarah, by the way.”

“Jordan.”

They shook hands as Damian stepped out of the hall, fur tucked safely out of sight.

“This is my mate, Damian,” Jordan introduced, placing an arm possessively around the neko.

“It is a pleasure to meet you,” Sara smiled, extending a hand to Damian.

“You as well,” Damian replied.

“Well, we just wanted to say hi. We’ll see you around, right?”

“Eventually,” Jordan smiled slightly.

“Well if you have any questions about the pack, feel free to ask me.”

Jordan nodded before the two outside turned away. He closed the door, patting Damian gently on the shoulder.

“Someone is going to figure out you’re a neko eventually,” he said.

“I know, but the longer that takes, the better I’ll feel,” Damian sighed.

“I understand completely,” Jordan smiled. “Why don’t we finish breakfast, then head out to the bookstore?”

Damian nodded in agreement and the two returned to their food.

Jordan finally got a taste of his mate, and permission to pursue Lysander, at least from Damian. Now he just needs to give himself permission. Who knows how long he will hold out for?
Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 18
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice group of people forming here. i care about them, which means you're doing a great job of presenting them. And they care about each other, too, which is just wonderful. And --

Ahem. I never thought I'd find wolf-cat sex appealing, either! :)

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
35 minutes ago, Geron Kees said:

Nice group of people forming here. i care about them, which means you're doing a great job of presenting them. And they care about each other, too, which is just wonderful. And --

Ahem. I never thought I'd find wolf-cat sex appealing, either! :)

 

Honestly, neither did I until about five months ago. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

You asked the question: How long will he hold out for? 

Not long I think.  Jordan support group is growing.  He has two accepting and loving mates and has found a place where he no long needs to hide his wolf.  There are many new role models to guide him in his new life, and a promising future after a long, lonely time.  I still worry about Damian, but like that he seems to find the change less threatening.

Your characters are very interesting and likeable. They would make great friends.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..