Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,037 Words
  • 1,562 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Damian's Wolf - 39. The Eingar

“Well good morning there. Someone’s happy.”

Jordan groaned, an eye creaking open to take in a grinning neko. Damian stood over the werewolf, a hand smacking Jordan’s wood playfully. The werewolf pulled a pillow over his head, rolling over with a loud grumble.

A moment later, he felt the bed shift, Damian’s weight pinning down his back. Soft caresses stroked the werewolf’s cheeks, a slow humping running up his crack as the naked neko took advantage of the new position

“Is that an invitation?” Damian grinned as his hands massaged Jordan’s ass.

“Lemme sleep…”

“Can’t. Lysander says you need to get up. It’s nearly eight. Of course, if you were indisposed, say on behalf of a neko sex fiend…”

Jordan tensed up as a finger brushed over his hole. Pulling the pillow aside, the werewolf’s head turned to cast a baleful glare at the neko in question.

“If you don’t get off me, I will fart on you. And I had the beans last night.”

Instantly the weight was gone, Damian fleeing for the door. He paused at the entrance, smirking back at his mate.

“Hey, if you’re not up in five minutes, Lysander said I can use ice next time. The bed needs to be changed anyway.”

Jordan let out a long sigh as he sat up. It took a moment to stretch, the residual aches of the moon making themselves known. A long soak in a warm bath would make them all go away. But first, he needed breakfast.

He made his way to the bathroom, taking care of his morning needs before splashing some water across his face. Thus fortified, Jordan wandered out to the living room, his mouth rising in a slight smirk at the sight of Lysander cooking naked in the kitchen.

“I see we all had the same idea,” the elf chuckled, glancing down Jordan’s body. “Now remember, no masturbating for the next week. We want to make sure we’re putting our best seed forward for Damian.”

“Yeah, if you have needs, come see me. For the next week, I get to be the apartment spank bank,” Damian laughed.

“Well, not until tomorrow,” Lysander corrected, setting out plates on the table. “We’re still too close to the pull of the moon right now. But I think Jordan and I have this all figured out, right Jordan?”

The man nodded, staring at Damian thoughtfully.

“So… you really do want to go through with it. No second thoughts at all?” he asked.

“None,” Damian said firmly. “Well, except… I mean, Arisa’s going to watch Dylan, right?”

“Kalael, what’s going on?” Lysander asked, sitting at the table.

“Nothing, nothing at all,” Damian said quickly.

“None of that kitten. We can’t help unless we know what’s on your mind.”

The neko chewed his lip, staring at his mates. Lysander took his hand, rubbing it gently, while Jardan watched Damian with a small frown.

“It’s the pain… I don’t want to hurt,” Damian whispered. “I want to be a wolf, I want to run with you both… but I don’t want it to hurt.”

“That’s not a big problem. There’s a numbing agent I could give you for your first shift, but you have to be careful not to overdose on it.”

“Really? Why don’t werewolves use it?” Damian frowned.

“Because I didn’t know about it,” Jordan scowled at Lysander.

“Because over time, you get used to the pain, and you don’t really need it as much. But for first timers, it’s useful to have on hand,” the elf said.

Jordan thought back to his first shift, to his body turning inside out, nerves splitting and forming new connections, exposed to the burning air around him, an agonizing explosion of physical pain as his body grew sharper. He shuddered at the memory.

“Yeah, if there’s a medicine to stop the pain, he needs it,” the werewolf agreed.

A sudden knock on the door put a halt to the conversation, the trio staring at the door in horror.

“Shit, guess we better get dressed.”

Damian was already halfway to the bedroom, his tail vanishing around the corner as Jordan watched.

“Fuck he’s good at that…”

 

Jordan opened the door cautiously, glancing outside. A pair of sweats and a shirt left him covered, but in no position to entertain, and the werewolf’s heart sank as he realized Arisa was not the visitor outside.

A calico neko in a red robe stood in front of the door, a smile on her lips. Her hands held a small bag, her yellow eyes shining bright. A silver diadem sat on her aged forehead, topaz, ruby, sapphire, and jade gems set in a diamond shape in the middle. For a split second, Jordan wondered what a neko queen was doing in a werewolf packhouse. But that was ridiculous; nekos didn’t have royalty separate from the Astaran royalty

“Good morning. Is Damian home?”

“Who are you?” Jordan asked suspiciously.

“Can you inform him the eingar is here? He should explain everything to your satisfaction,” the neko smiled.

Jordan closed the door with a frown, making his way back to the bedroom.

“Damian? There’s… an eingar here?”

“Shit!”

A sudden crash sounded, the neko tripping in his haste to pull up his pants.

“Let her in Jordan! Lysander, I need you to get Dylan. Make sure he’s dressed and fed, he needs to be in his white onesie.”

“Damian, what’s going on-”

“Please Jordan, just let her in and make sure she’s comfortable,” the neko said, yanking his pants off again in favour of a lighter pair. “Fuck… fuck fuck…”

“Kalael, settle down. We don’t understand what’s happening here,” Lysander said calmly, buttoning up a shirt.

“She’s here to bless Dylan,” Damian said. “It’s a Niwo tradition, I can explain later.”

Frowning, Jordan left his mates to their preparations, heading back to the door. He opened it again, finding the neko waiting patiently on the other side.

“Please come in.”

“I can see I was unexpected,” the eingar chuckled quietly, stepping past the werewolf. “My apologies, I only just tracked Damian down.”

She settled onto the couch, waiting patiently as another crash sounded from the bedroom. Seconds later, Damian emerged from the room, rushing into the main part of the apartment.

“My apologies Ser,” the neko said, bowing low. “Can I get you some tea, or perhaps a biscuit?”

“Some tea would be wonderful,” the other calico smiled. “It is a pleasure to see you again Damian. I remember your blessing fondly.”

“You… you were my eingar too?” Damian asked, shooing Jordan into the kitchen with a hand.

The werewolf sighed, setting a pot of water on the stove and fetching a small plate of fresh biscuits Damian had prepared the day before.

“Indeed. There aren’t many of us to go around,” the neko chuckled. “Did your father raise you right?”

“Yes ser,” Damian nodded as Jordan returned with the biscuits. “And I will be sure to teach Dylan properly.”

“Dylan? It is a beautiful name.”

“Thank you ser. I never thought I’d be a father… or that Dylan would be worth-”

“Please Damian. All calicos are worthy of the god’s love, however they come into the world.”

A door opened again, Lysander stepping from Dylan’s room with the sleeping neko bundled in a white blanket.

“Will my mates be present?” Damian asked quietly.

“I’m sorry. With the laws the way they are, it can only be the three of us,” the eingar replied.

“Then we can do it in his room. Lysander, Jordan, I hope you don’t mind.”

Jordan shook his head in confusion.

“Do you still want the tea?” the werewolf asked.

“Please. It would be a boon for my throat,” the eingar smiled. “I will enjoy the tea, and then we can get started.”

Jordan made his way back into the kitchen, Damian following close behind him. As Damian brought out a tin of loose leaves, the neko murmured quietly, “I need you to get two gold.”

“For what?” Jordan spluttered.

“We need to show our thanks-”

“She just waltzes in here like she owns the place and we’re supposed to thank her?!”

“Jordan, please. This is important. If we don’t show her our gratitude, she could put a curse on Dylan.”

The calico shuddered as the words left him. His hands slowly stirred the leaves in the tea, trembling slightly.

“Damian… what the fuck is going on here?”

“She’s going to cast a circle to invoke the gods. And she’s going to ask them to bless Dylan and watch over him. She’s helping, and if we show that we don’t appreciate that, she could take it all away. Dylan needs this Jordan.”

“And Lysander and I can’t be there?”

“You’re not calico,” the neko said helplessly. “I promise, I’ll try to explain later, but we don’t have time right now.”

He poured the tea into a small cup, and turned to leave the kitchen.

“Please, just get the gold. I promise I’ll pay it back.”

 

An arm draped around Jordan, pulling the werewolf close on the couch. He held Damian’s gold in his hand, the money staggering in his mind.

“How is any ritual worth two gold? That’s more than we paid for the Osprey,” he muttered.

“I’m sure Damian knows what he’s doing,” Lysander said, gently rubbing his mate’s back.

“I don’t get it. I thought calicos were all guys.”

“Most of them are. But there are a few girls. And I think at one point, some calicos took on the role of feminine priests, but I thought that practice died out around the Rebellion. If you notice, she hasn’t acknowledged me at all,” the elf pointed out. “It might be this ritual is in spite of elven culture, which is why you and I are not permitted. After all, we are both from a traditionally elven kingdom”

“And you’re fine with that?”

Lysander shrugged.

“Dylan is a neko. Who am I to decry the culture of a species that is not my own? Sure, he is my son, but he’s a neko first and foremost, and I have faith that Damian knows what’s best for him spiritually. I am curious if this is a strictly Niwo practice though.”

The two sat up straight as the bedroom door opened. A thin strand of earthy incense tickled Jordan’s nose, and the werewolf fought back a sneeze. Damian emerged from the room with the eingar, a calm smile on his face. It was such a marked difference from the panic before they’d entered the room, and Jordan wondered how the priest had calmed his mate that much.

Jordan rose from the couch as they stepped out of the hall. He pulled Damian into a short hug, pressing the coins into the neko’s pocket, and Damian murmured his thanks.

“I hope everything went well,” the werewolf said.

“I think so,” Damian smiled.

The neko pulled out the gold Jordan had given him, handing the coins to the eingar.

“You have my sincere thanks. My heart rests easier knowing the gods are with my son,” he said.

“It was my pleasure,” the eingar smiled, slipping the coins into a pocket. “I hope to someday provide a blessing for his child as well.”

She lowered her head in a slight bow before stepping outside, and Jordan let out a heavy sigh as they were left alone.

“Well… that was-”

“Very enlightening,” Lysander smiled at Damian. “Is Dylan taken care of?”

Damian nodded, letting out his own breath.

“She… she actually came for him. I didn’t… I mean, he’s not…”

The neko swiped at his eyes in frustration.

“Fuck… I didn’t think anyone would ever come to provide a blessing. Not for me…”

“Why not? You are loved Damian. And both you and Dylan are absolutely worth everything the world has to offer,” Lysander said.

Jordan murmured his agreement, pulling both of his mates into a tight hug.

“I don’t know what this was all about, but I’m glad she was able to make you feel better,” the werewolf said. “Now… perhaps we can finish breakfast and get back to practicing? I still have to prepare for the game after tomorrow.”

Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 15
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The blessing was certainly a surprise the entire household. The priestess has to track down Damian and Dylan? I don't like how that sounds, but I'll stay optimistic for now. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

The blessing was certainly a surprise the entire household. The priestess has to track down Damian and Dylan? I don't like how that sounds, but I'll stay optimistic for now. 

The issue with the blessing is that it is a Niwo tradition that was supposed to have ended with the Neko Rebellion, thus it is not a common occurrence for anyone other than calicos. The reason for the secretiveness is mentioned in Brothers.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Hmm. Interesting glimpse into Neko culture. 'Calico' seems to have an unusual meaning among them.

Good that Dylan was blessed, for what it's worth. Seems to have worked well for Damian! :)

 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I wonder if the eingar experiences the same degree of discrimination that Damian experiences.  She seems nice, but a bit mysterious.  I hope the blessing will really add to the protection and safety of Dylan.  At least it has brought some happiness for Damian.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..