Jump to content

Damian's Wolf 3. The Neko Astara

   (5 reviews)
Genres: Fantasy, Romance

Jordan is a reluctant werewolf in a world that celebrates monsters. Stuck with a curse that can never be lifted, his life seems like it will never improve. Until he finds a young man on the streets in need of his help.

Can this monster help a stranger in his time of need?

This story takes place in the same world as Wolf Pack and The Neko's Tail, but can be read as a stand alone story.
Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (8 members)

  • Action Packed 7
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 8
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 6
  • Tearjerker 6
  • Unique 8
  • World Building 8

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tsukihana

· Edited by Tsukihana

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I was there to see this story from conception to finale and it is so incredibly moving and such a heartfelt tale of love, acceptance, triumph over hardship, and a genuinely well done piece. It brought so many new amazing characters as well as a feature of one of my favorite badass female elves. Highly recommend to anyone ❤️

  • Love 6
Link to review
astone2292

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A continuation in The Neko series, Damian's Wolf is a tale of romance, angst, and troubles in a fantasy world.

Not found often in the shifters genre, the MC, Jordan, sees being a werewolf as a curse. Meeting Damian and Lysander along the story's journey, as well as key events taking place, we see that opinion slowly change. Small details are not the be overlooked, as they will come and bite the reader's tail. 

Another brilliant work by this author. Any avid werecreatures, fantasy, and paranormal readers need to give Damian's Wolf a shot. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time to read and review this story. I'm happy to continue entertaining with my story, and the positive reviews are definitely a motivation to that end ❤️

  • Love 4
Link to review
Geron Kees

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

My first tale by this author, and a compulsive read. A slightly different take on the wolf transformation story, and a cool fantasy that is wonderfully attached to real life. Well worth the time for anyone with a fantasy bent who likes their characters well-drawn and utterly realistic beneath the fur!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review ❤️ I always strive to make my characters believable and relatable, and I am happy to see it worked well in this story.

  • Love 4
Link to review
raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is an engaging tale which mixes magic and technology in a unique world.  The author creates a world that doesn't adhere to standard rules followed by other storytellers.  Damian, Jordan and Lysander are confronted with many of the same social problems found today.  Their struggles against bigotry and hatred strengthen their bonds to each other and their friends.  Danger, intrigue, love and compassion are skilfully mixed into this tale of triumph and personal success.  The story is a must read for those who love fantasy, especially involving wolf shifters.  It is the third story in The Neko series. 

  

Response from the author:

I'm glad you enjoyed the story :) Thank you for your review; I hope I can continued to entertain with my writing.

  • Love 4
Link to review
Sherye Story Reader

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I recommend this story to all supernatural readers and non supernatural readers! This is a true artistry of writing about how nekos, elfs and wolves can make true mates! With all true mates comes a time of having a baby! It might not be the way a baby should have come into the world but his true father will always love him just like his mates love their child! You may need tissues throughout the reading of this fantastic artistry of writing though! I know I did! Even a few laughs in there too!

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..