Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

King of Evil Cliffhangers

Tiger

By now, most or all of you know that C James is not eligible for King of Evil Cliffhangers this year due to new rules preventing him from having the title again this year. So I hope I have everyone's full support in making sure that the King of Evil Cliffhangers for 2009 is none other than Mark Arbour! And Mark, if you delete this, I'll contact Trebs and have him undelete it for me. :P

I could probably get on board with this vote. Mark gives us a lot of killer cliffhangers, but on the positive side he rarely leaves us hanging there for long. On the other hand, Jake's poor mom in In Due Time has been standing over her spilled laundry for ages in shock after hearing that her son got a blow job from another guy! tongue.gif

By now, most or all of you know that C James is not eligible for King of Evil Cliffhangers this year due to new rules preventing him from having the title again this year. So I hope I have everyone's full support in making sure that the King of Evil Cliffhangers for 2009 is none other than Mark Arbour! And Mark, if you delete this, I'll contact Trebs and have him undelete it for me. :P

I think Krista wants it.

I could probably get on board with this vote. Mark gives us a lot of killer cliffhangers, but on the positive side he rarely leaves us hanging there for long. On the other hand, Jake's poor mom in In Due Time has been standing over her spilled laundry for ages in shock after hearing that her son got a blow job from another guy! tongue.gif

Damn. And I thought I took a long time to do laundry.

• Site Moderator

There are several that can be nominated for it this year. dkstories, EmulatedLove, and Graeme, just to mention some. I've already started ribbing EM about it in the discussion for American Difference in eFiction.

There are several that can be nominated for it this year. dkstories, EmulatedLove, and Graeme, just to mention some. I've already started ribbing EM about it in the discussion for American Difference in eFiction.

Jan!!! Don't encourage him to make more cliffhangers saying he has competitors! I have to admit, I didn't read any of their stories, so I can't tell which one is the most evil...

I think Jan is right. I'm not that evil. Vote for Dan.devilsmiley.gif

• Site Moderator

There are a lot of authors that can be nominated. It's the top three to five nominees that will make it to the actual voting.

Any of the ladies that are nominated and by chance win, will be know as the Queen of Cliffhangers.

There are a lot of authors that can be nominated. It's the top three to five nominees that will make it to the actual voting.

Any of the ladies that are nominated and by chance win, will be know as the Queen of Cliffhangers.

Sooo who actually votes? Everyone can put a nomination but the nominees are somehow selected? 8) And then everyone votes? Or what?

• Site Moderator

Nominations are done by the membership. Once the nominations are tallied, we then post the candidates and categories for the voting.

When we open the nominations, an announcement will be posted listing the categories. It will also contain the rules and who to send the nominations too.

Nominations are done by the membership. Once the nominations are tallied, we then post the candidates and categories for the voting.

When we open the nominations, an announcement will be posted listing the categories. It will also contain the rules and who to send the nominations too.

I think Paya was also asking who votes once the nominations are done. Unless I'm mistaken, all GA members can vote, no?

I think Paya was also asking who votes once the nominations are done. Unless I'm mistaken, all GA members can vote, no?

Yeah, it's usually via PM to someone on WST. It seems to be someone different every year. I think last year it was Kurt, Greg the year before, and Sharon the year before that, but I wouldn't swear to it.

So I'm curious. Which chapter/story do you think was my biggest cliffhanger? Come up with some ideas and we'll do a vote, then I can go back and figure out what I was doing at that point in my life that made me so irrevocably evil.

That's a good strategy. ;) I use it often too. When somebody accuses me of doing something bad 0:) I ask them to name three examples when I did that. You can't divert our determination to vote for you Mark! :P

Moreover it sends us to re-read both of your stories to point out ONLY ONE, the biggest cliffhanger.

Personally, for me it was paradoxically in Bridgemont series every time you felt like killing Calvert. That was the biggest and most evil cliffhanger I remember. You have to be more careful in CAP, so if you make a cliff, you post another chapter soon, so it's not that hard on your readers. ;)

Edited by paya

Personally, for me it was paradoxically in Bridgemont series every time you felt like killing Calvert. That was the biggest and most evil cliffhanger I remember. You have to be more careful in CAP, so if you make a cliff, you post another chapter soon, so it's not that hard on your readers. ;)

Yeah, his life was left in limbo more than once. Those were evil cliffhangers for sure. :ph34r:

That's a good strategy. ;) I use it often too. When somebody accuses me of doing something bad 0:) I ask them to name three examples when I did that. You can't divert our determination to vote for you Mark! :P

Moreover it sends us to re-read both of your stories to point out ONLY ONE, the biggest cliffhanger.

I'm not as evil as you....

think I am. biggrin.gif I actually was legitimately interested.

Yeah, his life was left in limbo more than once. Those were evil cliffhangers for sure. :ph34r:

It was. I kept trying to kill him off. But he's so damn cute, and playful, and charming, and he has a big dick. Sigh. So he lives on for now.biggrin.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..