Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Antipodean Conspiracy!

Our resident Echidna, Graeme, has had his first Eeeevil attempt to take Shadowgod's title away rebuffed, but he's at it again, with another Eeeevil poll! Now, he's trying to malign me as well as undermine Shadowgod! :o

So, I urge you all, help defeat this infamy from down under, and go to his latest Eeeevil poll, and vote for Shadowgod or Graeme in the first two questions, and for me in the third.

Let the battle be joined!! The Heard and Capricans everywhere, CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2hands: :sword: :battleaxe: :axeman: :mace:

This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by C James, the non-cliffhanger-using goat. :sheep:

• Site Administrator
Our resident Echidna, Graeme, has had his first Eeeevil attempt to take Shadowgod's title away rebuffed, but he's at it again, with another Eeeevil poll! Now, he's trying to malign me as well as undermine Shadowgod! :o

Me? Creating Eeeevil polls? I have no idea what you are talking about. :D I'm just asking for honest opinions in the interest of clarity.

So, I urge you all, help defeat this infamy from down under, and go to his latest Eeeevil poll, and vote for Shadowgod or Graeme in the first two questions, and for me in the third.

Why try to tell people how to vote? Why not just let them make up their own minds? I don't think the questions are that difficult to decipher....

This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by C James, the non-cliffhanger-using goat. :sheep:

Would it make you feel better if we called them tension-raising-endings, instead of cliffhangers? :P

Oh my God! The goat is worst than the politicians!

And CJ, it's not 'The Heard' it's the 'The Herd'.

And Capricans don't charge! In fact, Capricans are your friends who try to help you, so

All Caprican brothers vote for CJ in the 'Worts type of Cliffhangers' and 'Most Cliffhagers'. Poor bloke is till in denial and it is our duty to show him the hearsh reality!

Let's cure CJ!

Ieshwar, The Humble Caprican

Me? Creating Eeeevil polls? I have no idea what you are talking about. :D I'm just asking for honest opinions in the interest of clarity.

Why try to tell people how to vote? Why not just let them make up their own minds? I don't think the questions are that difficult to decipher....

Would it make you feel better if we called them tension-raising-endings, instead of cliffhangers? :P

But my chapter endings are always nice and sedate... :)

I'm just making suggestions on how to vote, for the convenience of those who wish to help but don't have time to read the poll questions. 0:)

Oh my God! The goat is worst than the politicians!

And CJ, it's not 'The Heard' it's the 'The Herd'.

And Capricans don't charge! In fact, Capricans are your friends who try to help you, so

All Caprican brothers vote for CJ in the 'Worts type of Cliffhangers' and 'Most Cliffhagers'. Poor bloke is till in denial and it is our duty to show him the hearsh reality!

Let's cure CJ!

Ieshwar, The Humble Caprican

Opps, my bad on the spelling; I'm prone to typos, as Emoe and the rest of the team will surely attest. :)

But, Ieshwar, surely people who read my stories will know that I'd never use a cliffhanger? Shadowgod and Graeme, however, certainly do... Why, as Wildone pointed out, every chapter so far in Graeme's current, excellent story, "Heart of the Tree", has been a cliffhanger, becuase the central character is in continual danger of being befelled by a dire conspiracy, and is literally in danger of being hacked to bits at the end of every chapter!!

• Site Administrator
But my chapter endings are always nice and sedate... :)

I'm just making suggestions on how to vote, for the convenience of those who wish to help but don't have time to read the poll questions. 0:)

Opps, my bad on the spelling; I'm prone to typos, as Emoe and the rest of the team will surely attest. :)

But, Ieshwar, surely people who read my stories will know that I'd never use a cliffhanger? Shadowgod and Graeme, however, certainly do... Why, as Wildone pointed out, every chapter so far in Graeme's current, excellent story, "Heart of the Tree", has been a cliffhanger, becuase the central character is in continual danger of being befelled by a dire conspiracy, and is literally in danger of being hacked to bits at the end of every chapter!!

What????? When did I claim this?

Steve

• Site Administrator

One thing I've noticed is that since he's got his own forum, CJ has been "lurking" at an increased rate -- with even more posts that he used to do. I've been trying to keep up with his posting rate, but he's too fast for me....

One thing I've noticed is that since he's got his own forum, CJ has been "lurking" at an increased rate -- with even more posts that he used to do. I've been trying to keep up with his posting rate, but he's too fast for me....

???? But, but, but... you, Graeme, are a renowned postaholic! While I am a shy and quiet lurker... :ph34r:

• Site Administrator
???? But, but, but... you, Graeme, are a renowned postaholic!

With an average daily posting rate of approximately 6 per day.

While I am a shy and quiet lurker... :ph34r:

With an average daily posting rate of approximately 8 per day.

As I said -- I'm having trouble keeping up... B)

• Site Administrator
Both of you are beyond repair.... Such post-whores! For me, it's barely 3! :P

8, 6. 3?????

Insert the word "guys" instead of "posts" per day, and your just all whores!!!!! :D

Steve :P

**Steve now tries to break into the logging system to try to hide the number of posts he really has**

Edited by wildone
Both of you are beyond repair.... Such post-whores! For me, it's barely 3! :P

But you and Graeme are postaholics, while I am a lurker! :ph34r:

8, 6. 3?????

Insert the word "guys" instead of "posts" per day, and your just all whores!!!!! :D

Steve :P

**Steve now tries to break into the logging system to try to hide the number of posts he really has**

I don't want you to feel left out, so I'll call you a postaholic too. :)

• Site Administrator

So that makes, C James, Ieshwar, wildone and myself, all postaholics. I can live with that B) After all, it's not a serious medical condition -- unlike laser eyes. :P

So that makes, C James, Ieshwar, wildone and myself, all postaholics. I can live with that B) After all, it's not a serious medical condition -- unlike laser eyes. :P

Hey! Wait a second here! I'm a lurker, not a postaholic!!! :P

• Site Administrator
you are ALL nucking futs! :lol:

Why? Mr. "four posts away from 500" Emoe? 0:) I don't believe honesty should be treated so negatively.

While we all know CJ is in denial, but he otherwise functions as a (moderately) decent person and he should be granted the respect that we expect for our own little foibles. :)

Why? Mr. "four posts away from 500" Emoe? 0:) I don't believe honesty should be treated so negatively.

While we all know CJ is in denial, but he otherwise functions as a (moderately) decent person and he should be granted the respect that we expect for our own little foibles. :)

Yes, we really must have an official celebration here in the forum when our postaholic editor hits 500!

And humph, I'm not in denail; I'm a lurker, I tell ya, a LURKER! :ph34r:

Hrmmm, I suspect a conspiracy; first, the unwarranted accusations that I use cliffhangers, and now seeking to tarnish my precious reputation as a quiet and shy forum lurker...

• Site Administrator
And humph, I'm not in denail; I'm a lurker, I tell ya, a LURKER! :ph34r:

A "lurker" who, according to the "Today's Top 20 Posters" list has made 28 posts in the last 24 hours -- well clear of number two (myself) who was on 22 (this will make 23).

I've been trying really hard to keep up with his posting rate, but I keep failing :( He's just too fast for me....

A "lurker" who, according to the "Today's Top 20 Posters" list has made 28 posts in the last 24 hours -- well clear of number two (myself) who was on 22 (this will make 23).

I've been trying really hard to keep up with his posting rate, but I keep failing :( He's just too fast for me....

ACK!!! Now, now, we all know about statistics, and how they can be used to distort things!! This is indeed an antipodean conspiracy! First, you set out to question Shadowgod's precious title, and now this! :o

• Site Administrator
ACK!!! Now, now, we all know about statistics, and how they can be used to distort things!! This is indeed an antipodean conspiracy! First, you set out to question Shadowgod's precious title, and now this! :o

:) Don't panic. I have no intention of starting a poll, asking if the members think you are a lurker. I'm happy for you to keep your delusions.

Of course, if another member started such a poll, I would vote in it. 0:) I'm sure many of the lurkers out there would also do so, since it's possible to vote without losing their lurker status -- after all, voting doesn't alter their posting rate.

:) Don't panic. I have no intention of starting a poll, asking if the members think you are a lurker. I'm happy for you to keep your delusions.

Of course, if another member started such a poll, I would vote in it. 0:) I'm sure many of the lurkers out there would also do so, since it's possible to vote without losing their lurker status -- after all, voting doesn't alter their posting rate.

Oh no you don't! You've just given me the perfect means to hoist you by your own petard... I can start polls too, ya know! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..