Luke from Desert Dropping?

JamesSavik

Is this GA member really Luke from Dom's Desert Dropping?

I thought so when I first saw his picture.

However- I think that our Leo is probably too smart to fall for Aaron Keslin's BS. :lol:

Is this GA member really Luke from Dom's Desert Dropping?

I had a different mental picture of Luke... but he's cute so it works I guess :lol:

However- I think that our Leo is probably too smart to fall for Aaron Keslin's BS. :lol:

So true B)

Yeah... I also don't think that he resembles Luke...If I am right, wasn't Luke a li'll bit more muscular?? I mean, he's a wrestler!! :P

The Beastkid

He is? :blink:

He's a construction worker, though, and he has curly hair. Though I suppose Leo's could be curly if he grew it out.

Menzo

Yeah... I also don't think that he resembles Luke...If I am right, wasn't Luke a li'll bit more muscular?? I mean, he's a wrestler!! :P

The Beastkid

He is? :blink:

He's a construction worker, though, and he has curly hair. Though I suppose Leo's could be curly if he grew it out.

Menzo

Menzo, are you saying you didn't know that Luke was on the wrestling team? :unsure:

Menzo, are you saying you didn't know that Luke was on the wrestling team? :unsure:

No....*insert good alibi here*

Really?!?! I soooo don't remember that, and I'm so surprised that I wouldn't have remembered that.

*Bows head in shame*

Menzo

EDIT In my defense, it was only really mentioned in chapter 2, and that chapter was, forgive me, full of much more interesting things that Luke's athletic activities.

No....*insert good alibi here*

Really?!?! I soooo don't remember that, and I'm so surprised that I wouldn't have remembered that.

*Bows head in shame*

Menzo

OH MY!!! I thought I misunderstood you! Luke being on the wrestling team is a key factoid. Luke & Dave (and some of the others) were on the wrestling team. Aaron used to be on the wrestling team too, but was shunned/booted off when the team sided with Luke. You do know that Rick Leto is on the swim team, right?

I think you're going to have to re-read Desert Dropping. And this time don't skip the sex scenes. It sounds like you've missed more of the story than I thought!

Take Care®,

Vic

OH MY!!! I thought I misunderstood you! Luke being on the wrestling team is a key factoid. Luke & Dave (and some of the others) were on the wrestling team. Aaron used to be on the wrestling team too, but was shunned/booted off when the team sided with Luke. You do know that Rick Leto is on the swim team, right?

I think you're going to have to re-read Desert Dropping. And this time don't skip the sex scenes. It sounds like you've missed more of the story than I thought!

Take Care

Real wrestlers are divided into weight classes so huge hulking steroid freaks like Hulk Hogan are figments of televisions imagination.

Some of the smaller guys between 100-120 pounds are some of the toughest SOBs you'll ever tangle with. Scrappy doesn't quite cover it.

When I think of Luke, my imagination sees someone who looks similar to our Leo.

I meant Leo no disrespect- in fact I hoped that it was a compliment. :)

I would have probably liked Leo anyway since he's from Oz cuz I've never met an Aussie I didn't like.

Ummm... I may be wrong, but Rory did mention that Luke was quite muscular. I think when he is scared of telling him about his relationship with Aaron.

I've yet to read the full story (I'm on 25) but the image I have in mind of Luke is that of someone having a body like Randy Orton's---> muscular, but not bulging....

The Beastkid

Ummm... I may be wrong, but Rory did mention that Luke was quite muscular. I think when he is scared of telling him about his relationship with Aaron.

I seem to recall that Rory (in describing Seth) said that Seth was as tall as Aaron & Luke, but had a broader chest/upper body than both Luke & Aaron. Since Seth wasn't described anywhere else as a muscular, than I'd infer that Luke was probably just muscular in the toned sense, as opposed to bulky.

Take Care®,

Vic

P.S. - When I see our Leo's picture, I think of Eminem :D

Now that's an insult to our Aussie pal. Sure Leo is blond but he has class which gives him little in common with enema.

Now that's an insult to our Aussie pal. Sure Leo is blond but he has class which gives him little in common with enema.

:lol: Not meant as an insult. I just think our Leo looks like eminem, I don't actually think they have more in common than that.

I seem to recall that Rory (in describing Seth) said that Seth was as tall as Aaron & Luke, but had a broader chest/upper body than both Luke & Aaron. Since Seth wasn't described anywhere else as a muscular, than I'd infer that Luke was probably just muscular in the toned sense, as opposed to bulky.

Well reasoned, Vic. That's in line with my impression of each of them as well. ...it's a pity we don't have a forum or something to discuss this stuff in! 0:)

I agree, he is reminiscent of Eminem. Only cuter I think ;)

Personally I tend to like Eminem's music :*)

-Kevin