Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Ch 12: Hitting the Fan

That would make a lovely quote, with a note saying that this was posted in the forums. In other words, an admission he uses cliffhangers. :P

They are a dislike of mine, too :) That's why I liked the idea that didn't involve one.

Well, I admit I should have said I almost never post in the forums. :)

Okay, I guess its time to release the next chapter title... Don't worry, its nothing ominous; its called

Love and Hate

wait a minute...does this mean that some people like to have nasal sex? :blink:

-Kevin :boy:

Looks like I have a nasal fetish. Who knew?

Is that what perfume is for? As a sex aid for nasal sex?

The perfume might help if your partner is a little smelly.

love= Chase; hate= Charity (both's name start with C! suspiscious....)

So basically the next chapter will feature Brandon with Chase and Charity! :) My prediction!

Ieshwar

Lol, you noticed something I didn't! I have a problem when reading when people use similar-sounding names, so I try and avoid names that start with the same letter. I already broke that rule once with Jon and Jerry, and now Chase and Charity. Ooops!

Looks like I have a nasal fetish. Who knew?

The perfume might help if your partner is a little smelly.

ROFL!!!

Lol, you noticed something I didn't! I have a problem when reading when people use similar-sounding names, so I try and avoid names that start with the same letter. I already broke that rule once with Jon and Jerry, and now Chase and Charity. Ooops!

Hmm, I don't think I'd have any trouble those, they sound sufficiently different and don't look the same. That's where I have problems, if it's something like "Larry" and "Harry" (sound too similar) or else "Mick" and "Mike" (look too similar). "Jon" and "Jerry" I'd definitely have no problem with. "Chase" and "Charity" have a much different ending sound, and don't look similar enough to be too problematic for me.

• Site Administrator
Hmm, I don't think I'd have any trouble those, they sound sufficiently different and don't look the same. That's where I have problems, if it's something like "Larry" and "Harry" (sound too similar) or else "Mick" and "Mike" (look too similar). "Jon" and "Jerry" I'd definitely have no problem with. "Chase" and "Charity" have a much different ending sound, and don't look similar enough to be too problematic for me.

A lot of people wouldn't have a problem, but I know of one reader for my own stories that remarked that because they were dyslexic the fact that I had two characters in my current story with the same first letter and same length caused them some initial problems.

I don't like using names too similar, though it took my editor to point out in one chapter that I had just introduced my THIRD character named Paul.... I'm not very good with coming up with names. I tend to use the same set over and over again. :D

Thanks!

I should try and avoid it though... That's why, when coming up with a name for Zeke, even though he's a minor character in LTMP so far, I made sure to pick a name with a first letter I hadn't used yet. LoL.

Heh, actually, in the original draft, Gunthar was named "Joe" which would give me TWO Joe's (Lump's real first name is Joe).

A lot of people wouldn't have a problem, but I know of one reader for my own stories that remarked that because they were dyslexic the fact that I had two characters in my current story with the same first letter and same length caused them some initial problems.

I don't like using names too similar, though it took my editor to point out in one chapter that I had just introduced my THIRD character named Paul.... I'm not very good with coming up with names. I tend to use the same set over and over again. :D

Heh, and that would be me. :)

I do have trouble keeping names straight.

Actually, Graeme, I find your names to be very, very good almost always! In particular, my favorite character name ever is in HoTT: Rhys. :2thumbs:

However, Three Pauls might be just a little much. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..