Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Who's your favourite INSTINCT-er?

Who's your favourite INSTINCT-er?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite person associated with the band?

• Brandon
    • Chase
    • Eric
    • Jon
    • Helen (manager)
    • Lump (former lead singer)

Reviewing this poll and the major impact Eric has had on the storyline, I'm surprised to see what a resounding loss he suffered in terms of being a fan favourite.

As it stands now we have 20 votes that are as follows:

Brandon [ 7 ]

Chase [ 6 ]

Eric [ 2 ]

Jon [ 1 ]

Helen (manager) [ 3 ]

Lump (former lead singer) [ 1 ]

People who haven't voted please feel free to, or better yet go and vote in the other poll. I'm curious to see if this pattern will hold until the end of the story! So far, based on the other poll, it seems to be!

Would anyone change their vote if they could?

Interestingly enough I think I might. It turns out I was one who originally voted for Eric, and while I still really like him, I think I might lean a little bit more toward Chase now. Might not though, kinda a toss up, it's just I have a tough time resisting hot blonds for this long :boy:

Edited by AFriendlyFace

No, I like the same ones , but I do like Eric more and more each time I read it.

Lol, blonds are hot, but I still like guys that same hair colour as me, brown :P red heads too yummy :off:

Edited by Drewbie

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..