Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Who's your favourite INSTINCT-er?

Who's your favourite INSTINCT-er?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite person associated with the band?

• Brandon
    • Chase
    • Eric
    • Jon
    • Helen (manager)
    • Lump (former lead singer)

Hey guys!

Just a quick little poll to see which Instict-er is the most popular.

My favourite is Eric. Chase is definitely the hottest, and definitely a strong second, but I think I like Eric's personality a little bit better.

What do you guys think?

-Kevin

Well, for me it's Chase! :wub:

I really liked the brothers before. But after the few chpaters... Let's just say that outing their brother, ruining a party and having threesome isn't my thing!

But Chase is soo Wow! He's great.

Brandon is good too! I like him a lot too!

Ieshwar

Well right now Chase is winning with 4 votes and everyone else has 1! Looks like it's gonna be a close race :)

Actually, I think the chapter in which Jon called gays promiscuous and insinuated that Brandon would be promiscuous and Eric defended him made me like him a lot more.

I am surprised Brandon doesn't have more votes though. I was expecting him and Chase to get nearly all the votes (with Helen a somewhat distant 3rd). Looks like I'm going to be proven incorrect!

So CJ, who is YOUR favourite? (Or is that like asking a parent to pick between their children? :lol: )

-Kevin

I'll agree and say Chase too, Eric and jon well, they're just, ummm, lets just say, in the lights of the last 2 chapters, not perfect.

They have had a few problems lately, haven't they? :)

I tried to base it on real interpersonal relationships; all freindships seem to hit rough patches, and this one is evolving; when Brandon first joined, he felt very inadequate. Now, probably far less, due to seeing that the other guys have their shortcomings too. :)

Uh oh... after 7 votes, looks like no one likes Brandon... the Hero! Cj!! Got's some work to do!

Bob D. :wub:

Lump all the way. Had he not been a stupid homophobic jerk, Brandon and Chase would have never met.

I love Brandon, CJ! It's a very close call between Chase and Brandon! But the drummer gets it! :)

CJ, have you voted? You voted Jon?

Ieshwar

I hadn't voted when you wrote that, so nope, I hadn't voted for Jon. :)

Well right now Chase is winning with 4 votes and everyone else has 1! Looks like it's gonna be a close race :)

Actually, I think the chapter in which Jon called gays promiscuous and insinuated that Brandon would be promiscuous and Eric defended him made me like him a lot more.

I am surprised Brandon doesn't have more votes though. I was expecting him and Chase to get nearly all the votes (with Helen a somewhat distant 3rd). Looks like I'm going to be proven incorrect!

So CJ, who is YOUR favourite? (Or is that like asking a parent to pick between their children? :lol: )

-Kevin

Hi Kevin!

First off, I want to say that from my perspective as a writer, this poll is a fantastic idea! It helps me enormously to know how they're coming across. THANK YOU!!!!!!

My favorite? Whoa, that's a tough one. OK, I did just vote for Brandon, because I think he is probably my favorite (though its very close). Chase and Eric are also very high up on my list. I can also safely put Lump at the bottom of my list. :)

And yes, one does become attached to the characters, they become part of you, at least for me, and each has their strengths and weaknesses. Jon, for example, can be a little rigid in this thinking, (such as the Promiscuous issue, not getting that he's promiscuous himself while Brandon and Chase aren't, and had to have it drummed into his head (literally!) ).

Eric is somewhat perceptive of people, though he can make mistakes. Chase is somewhat naive in some ways, due to having done more "growing up" than his brothers (due to their ages) while isolated by fame (And that part is quite real; fame is very isolating and that can cause havoc; it's why so many teen stars crash and burn in various ways)

Brandon is a bit self-concious though he doesn't admit it to himself, and Helen cares far more than she's yet been willing to show.

They also change over time (just like real life). Eric and Jon, for example, have thier hearts in the right place (they've tried to look out for their brother, and now Brandon, and even tried to push them together) but like any guys that age, they're sometimes wrong, and sometimes do dumb things.

I think I identify the most with Eric... Because he's the craziest. :)

Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump!

ROFL!!!

Bondwriter... this is probably going to scare you, but... this sounds a lot like a certain author with his "Poor, misundertstood Eric" during FTL.

:P

Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump! Clump!

ROFL!!!

Bondwriter... this is probably going to scare you, but... this sounds a lot like a certain author with his "Poor, misundertstood Eric" during FTL.

:P

And don't forget "poor, misunderstood Dimitri" :lol:

• Site Administrator

I must protest this vote :P

Where is the option for The Scar, Dimitri or Vladamir? After all, there is two stories going on at the same time. B)

Since I guess I don't have those options, I will go with Brandon. Since he was the first character to come into the story from the available choices, he made the first impression upon me. He is also the one that is growing the most, and we seem to be learning the most of what a great guy he is.

I agree, Jon and Eric have fallen down a bit in my view due to the fact that there faults seem to be coming out more than any strengths of late.

Steve

Oh, what about :jerry:

I must protest this vote :P

Where is the option for The Scar, Dimitri or Vladamir? After all, there is two stories going on at the same time. B)

Oh, what about :jerry:

Well that's why I called it "INSTINCT-er", because I was only including those characters and not the general cast :P

• Site Administrator
Well that's why I called it "INSTINCT-er", because I was only including those characters and not the general cast :P

umm, err,ahhh,hmmm

Oops :*) Sometimes you can't see the tree amongst the forest

• Site Administrator

My first reaction was to vote for Eric, but then I realised I was just refusing to vote for either Chase or Brandon because I hate to be predictable. On reflection, I have to say Brandon -- but a lot of that is because I know more about him than the others and hence I have a stronger emotional connection to him. If I knew more of the trials and tribulations of the other members, I may have voted for one of them, instead.

No wonder poor Dimitri has a few personality quirks (like a penchant for bringing down airliners); he's feeling excluded!

0:)

1. Brandon
  2. Chase
  3. Eric

Colin B)

Hi Colin!!!! Thanks!

My first reaction was to vote for Eric, but then I realised I was just refusing to vote for either Chase or Brandon because I hate to be predictable. On reflection, I have to say Brandon -- but a lot of that is because I know more about him than the others and hence I have a stronger emotional connection to him. If I knew more of the trials and tribulations of the other members, I may have voted for one of them, instead.

That's an interesting point! We do see a little more development in the next few chapters, but yes, the story is a little more focused on Brandon and Chase than the others. :)

humm- are any of them redheads? vote #1 slot

hott blonds? next in line...

Chase is a hot blond, and Brandon is a sandy-blond. :)

I don't think I've specified a hair color for Dimitri, so maybe he could be the readhead? 0:)

The flaw here is that you included Helen - since she is not a member of the band - and there goes my vote :(

The flaw here is that you included Helen - since she is not a member of the band - and there goes my vote :(

I had considered she and Lump to be peripheral enough to count. After all she is directly involved with the band. I suppose it's fairly subjective though.

I had considered she and Lump to be peripheral enough to count. After all she is directly involved with the band. I suppose it's fairly subjective though.

I feel a second poll coming on that will resolve this for everyone... :devil:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..