Beastkid joins the Millenium Club!

C James

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: 1000 posts!!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Congratulations on your 1000th post, BeastKid! :2thumbs:

Thank you for your witty posts, and for adding so much to the discussions, and for making GA a richer place in so many way.

It's really sad to see that only numbers are mentioned, whereas the friendly tone, the will to share useful information, the taste for developing an awareness of other cultures, the humour, all this is ignored. Post-whorism or postaholism demand that one finds other buddies to share in the vice...

WOOO HOOOO

Congrats, Beastkid!!!

:music::2thumbs::great::music::2thumbs::great::music::2thumbs::great:

I saw 998 last night and tried to stay up to wish you happy 1,000, but I just couldn't make it! LOL

You've definitely enhanced the forum with your warm, out-going ways and with your many thought provoking comments. Thanks for sharing with us the cultural information.

May the next 1,000 bring more of the same ;)

All the best!

Kevin

Happy 1000th post, BK! :music:

But as Francois said, numbers don't count as much. It's just an excuse for celebrating your friendly attitude, to tell us what's happening in India and other places with great articles and your nice stories. Btw, you have also commented on some o my stories! :)

Take care,

Ieshwar

It's really sad to see that only numbers are mentioned, whereas the friendly tone, the will to share useful information, the taste for developing an awareness of other cultures, the humour, all this is ignored. Post-whorism or postaholism demand that one finds other buddies to share in the vice...

When you're right, you're right. I agree, of course it's not just the number. I edited my post to add,

"Thank you for your witty posts, and for adding so much to the discussions, and for making GA a richer place in so many way. "

Thank you guys....I agree with Francois when he says that the quality matters and not the quantity...

Believe me when I say that the pleasure is all mine....And that it is I who should be thanking y'all for giving me a small, yet loving group of friends....no, scratch that....a family with whom I can share everything without the fear of being judged.

Thank you ALL!!

The BeaStKid

Thank you guys....I agree with Francois when he says that the quality matters and not the quantity...

Believe me when I say that the pleasure is all mine....And that it is I who should be thanking y'all for giving me a small, yet loving group of friends....no, scratch that....a family with whom I can share everything without the fear of being judged.

Thank you ALL!!

The BeaStKid

B) ........I think I beat the spread!! :P

i'm kinda late, but i hope it still counts: congrats on the 1000 beastkid ^_^

you surely are one of those who make this forum such a wonderful place. we're happy to have you and hope for more thousands from you ^_^

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, BeaStKid! You're a valuable member of the community here and it is so much richer as a consequence. Thanks for all your posts and the great education about a different culture to the one I live in. :D

• Site Administrator

Congratulations BeasStKid,

I second what the others have said. I have learned much about your home country and the challenges that you face daily through your post. Also get the see the humourous, fun side of you too in your posts.

Thank you for that :worship:

Steve

Thank you ALL!!

The BeaStKid

Here's to that!

B) ........I think I beat the spread!! :P

No you didn't...The party's still on....(on till I hit 2,000) :P

i'm kinda late, but i hope it still counts: congrats on the 1000 beastkid ^_^

you surely are one of those who make this forum such a wonderful place. we're happy to have you and hope for more thousands from you ^_^

Awww :-* ....Kashka has an uncanny knack of making me blush with her posts.... Thanks, nevertheless...

Congratulations, BeaStKid! You're a valuable member of the community here and it is so much richer as a consequence. Thanks for all your posts and the great education about a different culture to the one I live in. :D

You're welcome, Graeme...And thanks to you too.... God knows what this forum would be without your contribution. I can bet that half the regular members missed your presence while you were attending that conference....

Congratulations BeasStKid,

I second what the others have said. I have learned much about your home country and the challenges that you face daily through your post. Also get the see the humourous, fun side of you too in your posts.

Thank you for that :worship:

Steve

Thanks a ton, Steve.

As I told CJ, I tell all of you.... By contributing in the forums, I am giving back just a small part of what GA has given to me.

The BeaStKid