[DomLuka] Why do you think Dom has been absent?

38 members have voted

1. 1. Top Reason why Dom is MIA

• He's having WAY to much fun with the new BF
    • Freak workplace injury to his typing hand(s)
    • Some crazy fan pissed off Dom
    • Dom is having a REALLY hard time getting internet access
    • Dom just needed a break from writing

I whish for him he's having too much fun with the boyfriend but I'm beginning to think that he might have been in an accident or something, so I picked the "he injured his typing hand" answer - maybe he nail-gunned it again :P

i'm voting for the "too much boyfriend" option.

i really hope he's not lying in a hospital with nailed hands... or even worse, a bitten off leg O_o (you know how those sharks like to sink their teeth in the bodies of hot life guards).

hehehe... if the first choice is true it may do us some good in the end... dom has lots and lots of steamy and inventive sex with his bf and then he may write some reaaaaally hot sex scenes in the future chapters of ITFB and WT.

*wiggles eyebrows*

~kash (who is secretly worried)

Oh come on guys... Give Dom a break.

It takes time to use and abuse emotionally fragile emo fanboys like a box full of power tools after a hurricane.

Dom's only human.

As soon as he's done, he'll come up for air with some new even hotter stories. :worship:

Go Dom! Don't forget to keep score in your dairy. diary. B)

Oh come on guys... Give Dom a break.

It takes time to use and abuse emotionally fragile emo fanboys like a box full of power tools after a hurricane.

Dom's only human.

As soon as he's done, he'll come up for air with some new even hotter stories. :worship:

Go Dom! Don't forget to keep score in your dairy. B)

Does he like, write it out with alphabet cereal? :blink: Hehehe.

:o maybe that's how we got 'The Log Way'. Dom ate the 'N' B)

Writing is an exhausting task :P

I don't really know (obviously) why Dom hasn't been active, but I'm inclined to agree with Sharon that even if he was suffering from writers block (or just plain fatigue) he would have posted the chapters already written. Either way, all we can do is hope he'll come back soon.

Menzo

PS We can also use the time to re-read old stories and make sure no details were overlooked :*)

Nifty poll!

I voted for "he needed a break from writing" or perhaps just the internet in general. I know this happens to me occasionally too. He's probably not particularly aware that it's been that long (perhaps because of the new bf :P ). So it may indeed be a combination of things!

-Kevin

I voted "taking a break from writing", but I probably would have voted "taking a break from the internet" if it had been an option. Dom's probably out doing his own thing; kicking back and smelling the fresh air (on a tropical beach with his boyfriend I would imagine ^_~). Or maybe something dreadful and unspeakable happened to his hard drive, and he lost all his files *_*;..... damn that would suck

I voted "taking a break from writing", but I probably would have voted "taking a break from the internet" if it had been an option. Dom's probably out doing his own thing; kicking back and smelling the fresh air (on a tropical beach with his boyfriend I would imagine ^_~). Or maybe something dreadful and unspeakable happened to his hard drive, and he lost all his files *_*;..... damn that would suck

Don't quote me on this, but I think Dom has most/all of his writing in hard copy as well.

• 1 year later...
It didnt sound like he was having way too much fun... well maybe he was in the sense of Joe April Fools day joke.... :unsure:

Well, 'FUN' can mean my boyfriend likes me all to himself and is kinda OCD about me doing anything without him

The paranoia was probably cute for the first couple of months.

And don't forget, regular sex with someone who's really into you can overcome a lot of character flaws B)