Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

I think he was in Alaska making big deals with all the super-evil-secret powers of finance. Or maybe some place else (didn't we lose track of him as he actually approached the Canadian border?) where he could conspire with his goons?

B) ............Another explanation could be that new "Arby's" commercial in which a guy marries a goat, perhaps he crossed over into Canada afterall.

p.s. to Bondwriter, Arby's is a national fast food chain

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
B) ............Another explanation could be that new "Arby's" commercial in which a guy marries a goat, perhaps he crossed over into Canada afterall.

p.s. to Bondwriter, Arby's is a national fast food chain

After that statement I was going to explain that in Canada we have 'gay' marriage, not 'goat' marriage.

But I guess I don't need to explain that :P

After that statement I was going to explain that in Canada we have 'gay' marriage, not 'goat' marriage.

But I guess I don't need to explain that :P

B) .......Well, he's back so our quota is a bit off

• Site Administrator

Funny, CJ is back and the only thing in here that he commented to me about was this one.

Oh well, maybe the it was just a little to close to the truth :lol: .

Damn, just thought that we should have had Joe alter CJ's forum rules while he was gone.

Next time maybe :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..