Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ............Is CJ's story posting today? Or is it next week?

If I remember right... it posted last week so I think next week is the posting... but then again... i've been known to be wrong ;)

Edit to add: Yup here's the schedule

Edited by UEnigma
  • Site Administrator
:angry: .....Drat!! I forgot that schedule

Maybe bribes to Joe or Steve might be able to speed up that schedule :D . Hmmm, what would either one of them really really want?

• Site Moderator
Well, we're not even close to 1,000 posts in here yet. :P

B) ........A lofty goal, I'm trying! But we need a real postwhore......ah, Tiger!

Tiger's last post in here was #581, so it's been a while for him.

I'm sure Kevin will be back at some point to join in.

*cough* I'll ignore some of the above comments :/

I was only given Chapter 6 to post last week. I was told Chapter 7 would be coming from a certain shadowy figure once zeta-reading was completed. That was August 30th... so unless it takes a month to zeta, I think the shadow is hoarding chapters for himself.

Go bug him :P

*cough* I'll ignore some of the above comments :/

I was only given Chapter 6 to post last week. I was told Chapter 7 would be coming from a certain shadowy figure once zeta-reading was completed. That was August 30th... so unless it takes a month to zeta, I think the shadow is hoarding chapters for himself.

Go bug him :P

:angry: ..........His Shadowyness is hoarding chapter??????

• Site Moderator
:angry: ..........His Shadowyness is hoarding chapter??????

He's probably rewriting the chapter to put in an evil cliffhanger of an ending, then telling us that CJ wrote it.

And besides, I only have good things to say about Joe, considering I don't know anything bad. :worship:

In Shadowgod's defense, the chapter was sent back on Sept. 2 only, and it was actually to him AND CJ, who, I think, is supposed to review the zeta-edits before Steve can actually HTML it and send it to Joe.

To keep you rabid fans waiting, here are two excerpts from the very first sentence of chapter 7.

from the
and then

I hope this may quench your thirst for CLiFF a little bit.

In Shadowgod's defense, the chapter was sent back on Sept. 2 only, and it was actually to him AND CJ, who, I think, is supposed to review the zeta-edits before Steve can actually HTML it and send it to Joe.

To keep you rabid fans waiting, here are two excerpts from the very first sentence of chapter 7.

I hope this may quench your thirst for CLiFF a little bit.

:angry: ............Thanks Bondwriter for wetting our appetite, So you're insinuating that it is a blame game between Joe & Steve?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..