Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

:angry: ............Thanks Bondwriter for wetting our appetite, So you're insinuating that it is a blame game between Joe & Steve?

No, but maybe Shadowgod awaits CJ's OK. I'm not aware of any devious relationship between Joe and Steve. Though my mind could imagine tons of interesting scenarios with these two playing games...

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but maybe Shadowgod awaits CJ's OK. I'm not aware of any devious relationship between Joe and Steve. Though my mind could imagine tons of interesting scenarios with these two playing games...

B) .........No devious plans amoungst goats and his Shadowyness???? :wacko:

Edited by Benji
In Shadowgod's defense, the chapter was sent back on Sept. 2 only, and it was actually to him AND CJ, who, I think, is supposed to review the zeta-edits before Steve can actually HTML it and send it to Joe.

I don't think he has to do that. :P

Anyway, I know I haven't been posting a lot lately. I've been busy playing a game. Seek my blog. It's all the fault of Demetz. :P

• Site Administrator

Guys, guys, guys, guys........ :(

Slow down here a bit (even though the amount of posting is OK :P )

Can you all not see what is going on here????

We're blaming Joe :o

We're blaming Steve :o

We're blaming Bondwriter :o

We all have fallen under the evil goats' evil plan and blaming everyone except who's fault it is 100%. CJ has obviously sent the chapter out to several people with different instructions for each one of them. The godfather of misdirection has duped all of us in to looking to lay blame anywhere but where it deserves to be :angry: .

Next we will be following all of CJ's Forum Rules :lol: .

Please, in the interest

(of increasing the number of posts)

of putting the blame where it should be, type the following:

I blame CJ

Whew, I feel much better now B)

Guys, guys, guys, guys........ :(

Slow down here a bit (even though the amount of posting is OK :P )

Can you all not see what is going on here????

We're blaming Joe :o

We're blaming Steve :o

We're blaming Bondwriter :o

We all have fallen under the evil goats' evil plan and blaming everyone except who's fault it is 100%. CJ has obviously sent the chapter out to several people with different instructions for each one of them. The godfather of misdirection has duped all of us in to looking to lay blame anywhere but where it deserves to be :angry: .

Next we will be following all of CJ's Forum Rules :lol: .

Please, in the interest

(of increasing the number of posts)

of putting the blame where it should be, type the following:

I blame CJ

Whew, I feel much better now B)

B) .........Well of course by all means, in the foremost in blames is the wily GOAT.

I blame CJ

Well, I'm back now. I got my ass handed to me in SK, so I'm done until next round. Anyway, I still won't be posting quite as much. I have a short story to finish and a series I want out by next summer, so I need to be a good boy. 0:)

Well, I'm back now. I got my ass handed to me in SK, so I'm done until next round. Anyway, I still won't be posting quite as much. I have a short story to finish and a series I want out by next summer, so I need to be a good boy. 0:)

B) ..........At least you are making a showing here and there here

This thread is a tedious and childish waste of bandwidth.

It is on a par with the 'last post wins' thread in the Lounge/games-humour forum. However, at least that thread is correctly placed under a games-humour forum rather than here, clogging up a hosted author forum.

Kit

It is on a par with the 'last post wins' thread in the Lounge/games-humour forum. However, at least that thread is correctly placed under a games-humour forum rather than here, clogging up a hosted author forum.

Kit

B) .......Thank-you for the profound insight!

• Site Administrator

Kit

Kit, you make it sound like CJ wouldn't want to have this forum in his Hosted Author Forum :o .

I think you should blame the person who started this whole fu%$*#! thread. :angry:

Wait, that won't work ;) , let's blame CJ :P

Kit, you make it sound like CJ wouldn't want to have this forum in his Hosted Author Forum :o .

I think you should blame the person who started this whole fu%$*#! thread. :angry:

Wait, that won't work ;) , let's blame CJ :P

B) ...................BLAME CJ, with misgivings to Kit

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..