C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

And where has Ieshwar been ???? :o

He is usually good for a few posts, but has been suprisingly quiet :ph34r: lately!!!

**goes off to send a pm to kick Ieshwar in the butt :P **

And where has Ieshwar been ???? :o

He is usually good for a few posts, but has been suprisingly quiet :ph34r: lately!!!

**goes off to send a pm to kick Ieshwar in the butt :P **

B) .........Good question, I Have not heard from Ieshwar in months.

• Site Moderator
Kit, you make it sound like CJ wouldn't want to have this forum in his Hosted Author Forum :o .

I think you should blame the person who started this whole fu%$*#! thread. :angry:

Wait, that won't work ;) , let's blame CJ :P

And besides, CJ would think we didn't love him if we didn't do this while he was gone.

Since he always picks on Shadowgod, I think he rightly deserves to be picked on :D

B) .............I am not yet to BLAME SHADOWG-D for CJ"S misgivings, I will await the next chapter though, to solidify my judgment. :lol:

Sorry guys, but I have to move this to the Games and Humor Forum for now. It's just a useless thread with no value to CJ's Forum. When CJ comes back, I'll let him know it's here and he can move it back then to comment on your posts :)

Joe

Sorry guys, but I have to move this to the Games and Humor Forum for now. It's just a useless thread with no value to CJ's Forum. When CJ comes back, I'll let him know it's here and he can move it back then to comment on your posts :)

Joe

B) ..............Of course it's a useless thread that should have been in the games and humor forum a long time ago. :lol:

• Site Administrator

Joe

It's okay Joe, I don't blame you :D

hmmm maybe we need to BLAME CJ for some disappearances? 0:)

No! No! No! Don't say that. If CJ hears this, he'll think I confessed that he had hidden me in his goat-den basement. Please don't! *cries*

LOL

Hi guys. Heard that you missing me. *cheesy grin* Gosh, I got fans!

Sorry, been really busy these days. And I believe, will be for many coming days.

Anyway, here's a post more towards your aim. :)

Take care,

Ieswar

p.S Don't forget the rule- Blame CJ! :D

No! No! No! Don't say that. If CJ hears this, he'll think I confessed that he had hidden me in his goat-den basement. Please don't! *cries*

LOL

Sorry, been really busy these days. And I believe, will be for many coming days.

Take care,

Ieswar

B) ..........Well, Ieshwar I thought you weren't going to mention those fun-filled basement days. :lol: Blame CJ.

Edited by Benji
  • Site Moderator

Joe

Don't worry Joe, it's not your fault, Blame CJ.

LOL

Take care,

Ieswar

It's not your fault you got left behind in the basement. Blame CJ for forgetting about you being there.

• Site Administrator
B) ............Wondering what our goat is doing right now?

I'll hazard a guess :D .

I imagine CJ is visiting with Senator Paulin discussing the finer points of rifleman-ship and world domination :lol: . All while keeping Russia in his peripheral view

Right Dan? ;)

I'll hazard a guess :D .

I imagine CJ is visiting with Senator Paulin discussing the finer points of rifleman-ship and world domination :lol: . All while keeping Russia in his peripheral view

Right Dan? ;)

B) .......Visiting with the "Governor" is what I had in mind too.

Uh oh, did anyone warn CJ about this :o

Let's hope Steve and Joe have all the chapters for CLiFF

B) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Surely CJ knows what area he is romping thru, avoiding slaughterhouses is as easy to him as avoiding cliffs.............errrrr!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..