Want to Congratulate Someone?

BeaStKid

While congratulations for special people and special occasions (like Birthdays and Post Milestones) demand a special thread and rightfully so, for those itsy bitsy teeny weeny celebrations...Here's a thread!!!

So whom do I congratulate as an inauguration??

Benji

For breaking the record for most number of posts in a day!!!

As Kevin cannot remember his own record (whether it was 42 or 48), I think he should be given the benfit of doubt and the crown should be passed on to you. :)

So guys and gals, the record has been set. IT IS 43 Posts in a day!!! :worship:

BeaStKid

(Who is seriously reconsidering his vote for the secon-most prolific member of GA!!)

While congratulations for special people and special occasions (like Birthdays and Post Milestones) demand a special thread and rightfully so, for those itsy bitsy teeny weeny celebrations...Here's a thread!!!

So whom do I congratulate as an inauguration??

Benji

For breaking the record for most number of posts in a day!!!

As Kevin cannot remember his own record (whether it was 42 or 48), I think he should be given the benfit of doubt and the crown should be passed on to you. :)

So guys and gals, the record has been set. IT IS 43 Posts in a day!!! :worship:

BeaStKid

(Who is seriously reconsidering his vote for the secon-most prolific member of GA!!)

:o .....ooooooo nooooooo!~!

Congratulations, Benji! I believe that record was held for a long time but it's finally been broken :P

B) ..........Only for one day Graeme, Kevin has retaken the throne :worship::worship::worship: ....and I'm not sure if he's finished he has 44 today, so far :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Benji

B) ..........Only for one day Graeme, Kevin has retaken the throne :worship::worship::worship: ....and I'm not sure if he's finished he has 44 today, so far :lol::lol::lol:

Awww thanks, Benji!! :hug:

LOL, I really didn't intend to do that! Anyway, make about 6 or 7 more and you'll be able to come sit with me on the throne again! (Or throw me off :boy: )

Awww thanks, Benji!! :hug:

LOL, I really didn't intend to do that! Anyway, make about 6 or 7 more and you'll be able to come sit with me on the throne again! (Or throw me off :boy: )

B) ........Nah! I'm happy for you.... :worship: .... keep it and make your 3,200 post LOL :P

B) ........Nah! I'm happy for you.... :worship: .... keep it and make your 3,200 post LOL :P

B) ......AWESOME KEVI has posted 50 posts on this day :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: , and over 3,200 posts overall, top it off Chapter 15 is up :2thumbs:

Edited by Benji

• Site Administrator
Congratulations AFriendlyFace, for achieving the fabled and sought after 9th post of the thread, well deserved.

LOL -- congratulations to Perthonian for making me grin with the above post. I like his sense of humour :P

B) ......AWESOME KEVI has posted 50 posts on this day :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: , and over 3,200 posts overall, top it off Chapter 15 is up :2thumbs:

Aww :wub: Thanks, Benji :hug:

Congratulations AFriendlyFace, for achieving the fabled and sought after 9th post of the thread, well deserved.
LOL -- congratulations to Perthonian for making me grin with the above post. I like his sense of humour :P

You're right, Graeme, Perth is a very welcome addition to Gay Authors ;)

• 1 month later...

I want to Congratulate my older brother, he and his wife are finally going to have a baby. :) She's at least three months pregnant... I just found out today because my older brother and I aren't on the best of terms.. BUT! I'm still happy for him and his wife. :wub: They're big on being surprised about the baby.. so no one will know if it's a girl or a boy until it's birth... :blink:

Krista