Happy New Year

Graeme

• Site Administrator

Happy New Year for those celebrating the Chinese or Lunar New Year :D

2008 is the Year of the Rat

Being the first sign of the Chinese zodiacs, rats are leaders, pioneers and conquerors. They are charming, passionate, charismatic, practical and hardworking. Rat people are endowed with great leadership skills and are the most highly organized, meticulous, and systematic of the twelve signs. Intelligent and cunning at the same time, rats are highly ambitious and strong-willed people who are keen and unapologetic promoters of their own agendas, which often include money and power. They are energetic and versatile and can usually find their way around obstacles, and adapt to various environments easily. A rat's natural charm and sharp demeanor make it an appealing friend for almost anyone, but rats are usually highly exclusive and selective when choosing friends and so often have only a few very close friends whom they trust.

We're celebrating here in Melbourne by having a partial eclipse of the Sun. :2thumbs: It was organised some time ago, and it helps make the day special ;)

Edited by Graeme

Happy New Year for those celebrating the Chinese or Lunar New Year :D

2008 is the Year of the Rat

Being the first sign of the Chinese zodiacs, rats are leaders, pioneers and conquerors. They are charming, passionate, charismatic, practical and hardworking. Rat people are endowed with great leadership skills and are the most highly organized, meticulous, and systematic of the twelve signs. Intelligent and cunning at the same time, rats are highly ambitious and strong-willed people who are keen and unapologetic promoters of their own agendas, which often include money and power. They are energetic and versatile and can usually find their way around obstacles, and adapt to various environments easily. A rat's natural charm and sharp demeanor make it an appealing friend for almost anyone, but rats are usually highly exclusive and selective when choosing friends and so often have only a few very close friends whom they trust.

We're celebrating here in Melbourne by having a partial eclipse of the Sun. :2thumbs: It was organised some time ago, and it helps make the day special ;)

ok I guess it fits for me charming passionate, pratical, meticulous, intelligent and cunning, selective and highly exclusive heck yeah!!

few can enter but when they do, I'll do anything for them...

and watch what you say sacha :P

ok I guess it fits for me charming passionate, pratical, meticulous, intelligent and cunning, selective and highly exclusive heck yeah!!

few can enter but when they do, I'll do anything for them...

and watch what you say sacha :P

I see that you turn 24 this year, meaning that you are a rat. I must say that those sound like some good traits. I just think some of the Chinese signs are less than flattering, like dog (me) and rat (you). lol

Happy Chinese Festival! :D

Port-Louis is going to be in grand festival today! My sis is rat. But doesn't have these things...or I think. :P

With me being the Snake and she the Rat, you can judge who's the boss. :devil:

SNAKES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serpenty Ieshwar :D

Happy Chinese New year!!! :)

And lucky Australians and southern Hemisphere countries experienced a Solar Eclipse today!! Grrr... :P

there's a lunar eclipse that is to follow in some weeks. Very auspicious, this event is, astrologers say. :)

Happy Chinese New year!!! :)

And lucky Australians and southern Hemisphere countries experienced a Solar Eclipse today!! Grrr... :P

there's a lunar eclipse that is to follow in some weeks. Very auspicious, this event is, astrologers say. :)

B) ........."Happy New Year".....year of the rat, is this supposed to be lucky?? :blink: