American Idol Season 7

Myr

• Site Administrator

Anybody watching American Idol?

http://www.americanidol.com/top24/

At least one of the guys, 18 yr old Danny, I would bet my wig on being quite gay. When he got accepted to Hollywood, he ran outside and jumped up and down in a rather fabulous way and had a friend with him who also hit Defcon 1 on my Gaydar.

Not that I would ever watch a show just because of a cute guy.

Anyone else watching?

Anybody watching American Idol?

http://www.americanidol.com/top24/

At least one of the guys, 18 yr old Danny, I would bet my wig on being quite gay. When he got accepted to Hollywood, he ran outside and jumped up and down in a rather fabulous way and had a friend with him who also hit Defcon 1 on my Gaydar.

Not that I would ever watch a show just because of a cute guy.

Anyone else watching?

It's a shame cause I'm only watching it for the cute boys, otherwise it has little interest for me. And that's for sure,, Danny is pretty cute.

I'm still sad that, that 16y.o. blond kid didn't make thru. (the one that cried the night before that hollywood week performance)

Um, yeah, i'd say Danny's pretty fab.

He's wearing a scarf in the promo pic, and all his little quotes have "!!!" at the end of them...

hahahaha.

EDIT: LOOK AT HIS VIDEO!!! hahahaha. so many wrist movements, so little time... And he's just so EXCITED!

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=894

I am not watching it for the Eye Candy.. :P - Maybe because I don't think there is much? :blink:

Edit: Luke Menard and Michael Johns are definitely my type.

But anyway, I don't see any standout people on that show at all.. most of them were barely consistent - even the judges said so. But American Idol does have it's share of unknown artist winners that haven't done much of anything after their season ended.

I'm bummed that the young blond haired guy with the hat didn't make it.. :(

Oh yeah, he's a homo.

Oh my goodness yes!

LOL, at first his interview was getting on my nerves, then I thought, "nah, I like this kid". The turning point was when he mentioned wanting to represent a different groups of people, and being confident that anyone can make it if they try. Sounds to me like the boy's got P*R*I*D*E

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Hate to break it to you guys, but this has nothing to do with gaydar. The guy is gay, and yes, everyone can tell. haha

I like him though, he seems interesting. Kind of reminds me of William Sledd.

Oh come on. You guys can't honestly tell me that Colton isn't gay too... actually most of the ones I listed to during the interview seemed pretty gay to me, but that doesn't tell you much.

I don't watch the show, but I watched some of the interviews just to be part of the 'in-crowd' :

There's actually a guy from Rowlette in the top 24 too. Just a few towns over so I'm assuming people here will be voting for him :rolleyes:

Yep Danny soooooo hit the gaydar. Me and my aunt were watching Idol and me and her both at the same time said "Yep he's gay" LOL Gay Idol. Dont they already have that Clay Aiken? Ha ha bad joke. I love too when the gay guys audition to sing Simon is like "And who do they tell you you sound like?" And everyones like "IM THE NEXT CLAY AIKEN MMM MMM! *snaps fingers* LOL its so funny.

Yep Danny soooooo hit the gaydar. Me and my aunt were watching Idol and me and her both at the same time said "Yep he's gay" LOL Gay Idol. Dont they already have that Clay Aiken? Ha ha bad joke. I love too when the gay guys audition to sing Simon is like "And who do they tell you you sound like?" And everyones like "IM THE NEXT CLAY AIKEN MMM MMM! *snaps fingers* LOL its so funny.

lol, the bad joke would be if Simon would reply that he's not aiming high :P:D:P

Oh wow! I had completely missed this guy on that page. He's way cuter in my opinion, and definitely just as gay. Actually, based on his video I think I like him much better than Danny. He seems sweeter and more genuine. He would have benefited from a little bit of eye make up though. Nothing extreme, and hopefully not even noticeable, but his very light eyelashes made him look a little bit washed out under the camera lighting. Apart from that though, I thought he was adorable and sweet.

Edited by AFriendlyFace

David A has a really really sexy smile *drools* Did I mention he sings amazingly? God his voice is great.. wow

Haha

Honestly though, I don't know why but I think he's gay... maybe Bi? not sure, but that's what my gaydar is telling me!

Edited by Graeme

David A has a really really sexy smile *drools* Did I mention he sings amazingly? God his voice is great.. wow

Haha

Honestly though, I don't know why but I think he's gay... maybe Bi? not sure, but that's what my gaydar is telling me!

Oh ya, he seems like a real nice guy. he does have a good voice, I hope that he'll make some good song choice so that he stays long in the competition,,,

as for gay or not,, I can't say, but I'd bet that he's not gay,, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see him naked :P:wub: and give him a massage

No reality TV show is better than another. They are all equally terrible.

Ya, that's a very good point, and I do agree to that.

I watch for eyecandy...

That's the only reason I do watch, well will look up when it's their turn to sing,,, tho we could also argue that there's just as many eyecandy in real interesting tv shows