[LittleBuddhaTW] Where's our Buddha buddy?

It seems Little Buddha has pulled a Dom Luka on us. We've not heard from him since his blog entry on 11/5/07. I trust there is a good reason for his absence. His job is quite demanding judging from his earlier description of it. Perhaps he has hit a writer's block. That would be a shame since he has posted three chapters of a very interesting story, When I See You Again.

I wonder if he and Dom have gone into hiding together. :lol: Is there an "authors protection program"? :lol:

Edited by MikeL
It seems Little Buddha has pulled a Dom Luka on us. We've not heard from him since his blog entry on 11/5/07. I trust there is a good reason for his absence. His job is quite demanding judging from his earlier description of it. Perhaps he has hit a writer's block. That would be a shame since he has posted three chapters of a very interesting story, When I See You Again.

I wonder if he and Dom have gone into hiding together. :lol: Is there an "authors protection program"? :lol:

:lmao:

I'm sure that's it! They're probably hold up somewhere producing great masterpieces even as we speak!

:lmao:

I'm sure that's it! They're probably hold up somewhere producing great masterpieces even as we speak!

They both write such fantastic stories. That would be wonderful if they were working on a story together. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for being absent for so long!

I just recently got a promotion at work (I'm the 'boss' now! :P ), plus doing extra translation work in my spare time for extra money, so I haven't even had time to read anything, let alone write!

I'm alive and well, though, and will get back to it before too long. Chapter 4 of WISYA is about half-done, but I just need to get up the energy to sit down and finish it, and go through the editing process with Sharon. The good news, though, is that baseball season has just started up, so that will give me some much-needed inspiration (I hope!).

Anyway, sorry for worrying you guys ... I'm fine and I'll be back soon!

*Hugz*

Buddha

Hey guys, sorry for being absent for so long!

I just recently got a promotion at work (I'm the 'boss' now! :P ), plus doing extra translation work in my spare time for extra money, so I haven't even had time to read anything, let alone write!

I'm alive and well, though, and will get back to it before too long. Chapter 4 of WISYA is about half-done, but I just need to get up the energy to sit down and finish it, and go through the editing process with Sharon. The good news, though, is that baseball season has just started up, so that will give me some much-needed inspiration (I hope!).

Anyway, sorry for worrying you guys ... I'm fine and I'll be back soon!

*Hugz*

Buddha

B) .......Congrats on the promotion, glad to hear your still alive & kicking!!

I couldn't agree more. Now if Dom returns soon, I'll be a very happy Reader. :D Welcome back, Buddha!

Amen on both points. We know you have been working hard and it has paid off. We look forward to the next chapter.

Amen on both points. We know you have been working hard and it has paid off. We look forward to the next chapter.

Indeed we do look forward to it, although I may need to re-read the first 3 as a reminder. :)

Edited by Tiger
  • 3 months later...

He is indeed and what a great chapter. Looks like the transition from Student to full time salaried worker was more than anticipated... it often is!! BUT its good to see chapters being posted again.

No all we need is the other "missing for almost a year" to turn up smiling too?