[Shadowgod] Who will Cody really fall for?

Who will Cody finally hook up with?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Cody settle down with?

• Joe
    • Jonathan
    • Damon
    • Jacob
    • Brandon (Damon's Friend)
    • Eric Carlisle
    • Saul
    • Julie
    • Valerie
    • Someone we have met yet
    • Nobody

HA! Your very name, Shadowgod, is synonymous with the Lord of Darkness, and Satan's many other names!

So says the goat, an animal which has long been associated with the devil. Case of pot calling kettle black? I think so. Unless of course you do want to prance around being my evil minion MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So says the goat, an animal which has long been associated with the devil. Case of pot calling kettle black? I think so. Unless of course you do want to prance around being my evil minion MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes, I know exactly how evil goats can be. However, I still have not figured out who is more evil. Perhaps a poll should decide. :P

Yes, I know exactly how evil goats can be. However, I still have not figured out who is more evil. Perhaps a poll should decide. :P

I dunno all this talk of being evil, I should probably live up to it...

I wonder how I can bring clipped wings into the story :devil:

I'm sure you already figured that out. I don't think you're actually evil. You're too adorable to be evil :wub:

I think you already have. ;)

I'm sure you already figured that out. I don't think you're actually evil. You're too adorable to be evil :wub:

Tim! Beware, you are falling under the spell of the Dark One! Must I remind you that his name is synonymous with Satan? :devil:

I think you already have. ;)

Tim! Beware, you are falling under the spell of the Dark One! Must I remind you that his name is synonymous with Satan? :devil:

You just want him for yourself! :2hands:

I think that is true.... :wub: What a cute couple they'd make...Sigh! :wub:

Both contenders for the King of Eeevil Cliffies... :whistle:

<Sigh> I love their evil cliffhangers. I love evil cliffhangers, period. I once created one myself. :wub: I'm ready for Chapter 4. I'm definitely ready for Chapter 9 too. I also look forward to the answer to the question in this thread. B)

<Sigh> I love their evil cliffhangers. I love evil cliffhangers, period. I once created one myself. :wub: I'm ready for Chapter 4. I'm definitely ready for Chapter 9 too. I also look forward to the answer to the question in this thread. B)

B) .........Ah, the question of the thread?? I think it will be awhile before Cody finds his "soul mate".......too many unresolved issues must be addressed first.

B) .........Ah, the question of the thread?? I think it will be awhile before Cody finds his "soul mate".......too many unresolved issues must be addressed first.

I know, but at least he can have a good friend to give him lots and lots of tender hugs. :hug:

I'm think Joe too but only if he is not straight as his current relationship seems to indicate. Only the shadow knows.

B) .........Yeah, kinda strange the way that was going, his girl friend is going to break up with him because of his lackluster attention to her. But why do I get the feeling he is only distracted out of concern for Codey?

B) .........Yeah, kinda strange the way that was going, his girl friend is going to break up with him because of his lackluster attention to her. But why do I get the feeling he is only distracted out of concern for Codey?

Well, maybe that is a clue, but remember we are talking about Shadowgod. He is a contendor if we do in fact have a Master of Misdirection for 2008's awards. B)

That's a perplexing issue; we don't know what Joe feels in this regard. We know he cares about Cody, but that could well be as just a good friend. And of course, then there's Damon.

Another issue is that WE know about Judy's change of heart, but Joe likely does not. Also, all relationships go through a rocky patch; what if Judy's change of heart is not as complete as she thinks?

Well, maybe that is a clue, but remember we are talking about Shadowgod. He is a contendor if we do in fact have a Master of Misdirection for 2008's awards. B)

Master of Misdirection! I love it, and yes, that sure fits His Shadowyness. He's subtle, and you have to read closely, becuase he gives his characters phenomenal depth, but he also often leaves open multiple lines of interpretation. That's misdirection at it's finest!

Master of Misdirection! I love it, and yes, that sure fits His Shadowyness. He's subtle, and you have to read closely, becuase he gives his characters phenomenal depth, but he also often leaves open multiple lines of interpretation. That's misdirection at it's finest!

B) ..........Hummm, his Shadowyness, I like it...plus it will save me time re-checking to spell his "other" name right.

That's a perplexing issue; we don't know what Joe feels in this regard. We know he cares about Cody, but that could well be as just a good friend. And of course, then there's Damon.

Another issue is that WE know about Judy's change of heart, but Joe likely does not. Also, all relationships go through a rocky patch; what if Judy's change of heart is not as complete as she thinks?

You, sir, have no room to talk, since you are also a contendor for such a title. I see this rivalry between you two.

Okay, now that we have read Chapter 4, we have a lot more clues. Cody definitely has a thing for Joe, and Joe secretly feels the same way. While it looks like things may be heating up between the two, there's also a chance that we are being misdirected yet again.

You, sir, have no room to talk, since you are also a contendor for such a title. I see this rivalry between you two.

Okay, now that we have read Chapter 4, we have a lot more clues. Cody definitely has a thing for Joe, and Joe secretly feels the same way. While it looks like things may be heating up between the two, there's also a chance that we are being misdirected yet again.

The Shadowy One is very clever at misdirection. Far better than I. :)

And yes, I suspect misdirection too. Things are going just a little too well, which in his shadowynesses stories often means that disaster looms. I think it's far, far too early yet to be sure.... Hrmm, but, my vote was for Eric Carlisle. 0:)

• 5 months later...