[Shadowgod] Who will Cody really fall for?

Who will Cody finally hook up with?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Cody settle down with?

• Joe
    • Jonathan
    • Damon
    • Jacob
    • Brandon (Damon's Friend)
    • Eric Carlisle
    • Saul
    • Julie
    • Valerie
    • Someone we have met yet
    • Nobody

• Site Administrator

Enough focusing on negative things :lol:

I realize that we are only on chapter 3 right now, but how about giving your opinion on who Cody will eventually hook up with in the end of the story.

Who from the above list gives you warm, fuzzy feelings at the thought of being in a serious relationship with Cody? More importantly, who has the best chance to be in that relationship? :hug:

When the story is done, it will be fun to see how we all did at trying to figure out what Shadowgod had in mind for Cody's true love :wub: .

Steve B)

I am going with Joe on this one. There is already some signs of Joe not being happy. Maybe his melancholy is due to him secretly being gay. However, speculation may not be such a good idea. The Dark Ones have a tendency to misdirect...

• Site Administrator

I like Joe and Damon. Jonathan sounds like bad news, so I hope it's not him.

However, it's way too early in the story. We're still getting new characters introduced, so I want to read more before I vote. After all, the next chapter may feature a tall, bronzed Aussie who's down on his luck and needs a place to stay... and Cody just volunteers his room (because he's that sort of guy). They'll just have to work out the problem of there only being a single bed in that room, but they're resourceful 0:)

I like Joe and Damon. Jonathan sounds like bad news, so I hope it's not him.

However, it's way too early in the story. We're still getting new characters introduced, so I want to read more before I vote. After all, the next chapter may feature a tall, bronzed Aussie who's down on his luck and needs a place to stay... and Cody just volunteers his room (because he's that sort of guy). They'll just have to work out the problem of there only being a single bed in that room, but they're resourceful 0:)

:o what if Cody sleep in the nude?

what if the Aussie does?

:P

• Site Administrator
:o what if Cody sleep in the nude?

what if the Aussie does?

:P

What if Cody's poor state of finances meant he couldn't afford a decent cover for his bed and required some ... er... other form of warmth? :P

• Site Administrator
i think it is too early in the story for us to have this kinda vote... so I'll reserve my vote till we have been introduced to most of the major characters....

But where is the fun in that? :D

I just thought we all could make a wild guess at what our gut feeling is right away.

BTW, I'm the single vote for Damon. At this point I think he may be infatuated with Cody, which may turn Cody off of him. But with persistence, and maybe some help from Joe and Brandon, they will move away to Canada to get married and live happily ever after.

Okay, maybe I over did it this time :P

Steve B)

But where is the fun in that? :D

I just thought we all could make a wild guess at what our gut feeling is right away.

BTW, I'm the single vote for Damon. At this point I think he may be infatuated with Cody, which may turn Cody off of him. But with persistence, and maybe some help from Joe and Brandon, they will move away to Canada to get married and live happily ever after.

Okay, maybe I over did it this time :P

Steve B)

I agree. It's fun making guesses at the beginning, especially knowing how much the dark one likes messing with our minds. B)

• Site Administrator

Well, if we have to guess... I'm going for the the tall, bronzed Aussie, who's down on his luck... with Damon being my second choice :D

I am a bit dismayed, no one has thrown their support behind Eric.

Some loyal SPiCE members a few of you are :pissed:

:lol:

Ummm, I think someone did!?!!? I know you're a shadowgod and all, but reading in the dark only leads to these kinds of errors. :P

B) ................You voted for Eric???????? Did you add him too?? :P

I did it also :lol:

Dont forget, the poll is for fun,

Its a pity that we cant make several choices :angry:

BTW, are you sure that Steve already wrote the story till the end ?

Perhaps the answer is still open :blink: ?

B) ............I agree, why does the character always have to be in a one & one relationship, in real life there is a lot of dating before settling down. :devil:

Edited by Benji

I'm sure he has the story plotted already. I do not believe he has the story finished. If he did, we would have a lot more lovely chapters in which to read.

Perhaps, based on ths poll, Shadow will see the favourite of the readers and will do such as to kill him ( :o ) or not hook him up with Cody? :o

Am I confusing Shadow with CJ? :whistle:

Anyway, I still believe in the old theory that both r the same person...

Take care,

Ieshwar

Perhaps, based on ths poll, Shadow will see the favourite of the readers and will do such as to kill him ( :o ) or not hook him up with Cody? :o

Am I confusing Shadow with CJ? :whistle:

Anyway, I still believe in the old theory that both r the same person...

Take care,

Ieshwar

Nah, they are not the same person. Besides, they are both evil enough to do something like that. :devil: It's a contest between the two. :P

Any theories of me being evil are purely speculative. There is no definite proof regarding either me being a saint or a demon. As for me and CJ being the same ... well.... I'd like to point out it is a violation of GA's terms of service for any one user to create or maintain two separate accounts. So yeah thats my proof :P

As for the eventuality of this poll's question? I must confess, that has already been decided. Unless of course something drastic happens in the next two weeks.

Any theories of me being evil are purely speculative. There is no definite proof regarding either me being a saint or a demon. As for me and CJ being the same ... well.... I'd like to point out it is a violation of GA's terms of service for any one user to create or maintain two separate accounts. So yeah thats my proof :P

As for the eventuality of this poll's question? I must confess, that has already been decided. Unless of course something drastic happens in the next two weeks.

Well, I'm interesting in finding out the answer to that question. How is chapter 4 coming along? :wub:

HA! Your very name, Shadowgod, is synonymous with the Lord of Darkness, and Satan's many other names! And for proof of true evil, i merely refer the reader to LiS 26.

For further, more current proof of evil, there is THE infamous letter! Poor Cody!!!