Story for addition to the Archive

Hi. I have the following story I would like to add to the story archive. I'm not sure what to do but post the form here and wait for a reply? If I'm missing something (besides the codes, which I couldn't find) please let me know.

Thank you, Jaime Samms

Post the following in this forum:

1) List the Author's Name.

Jaime Samms

If not already in the archive, then also list email address

Jaime.Samms@gmail.com

and website (if he/she has one)

http://jaime-samms.logophilos.net/

2) Give the Story Name

Dreamers

3) Give a link to the story

Dreamers

4) Give the story genre (Modern, sci-fi, fantasy, etc)

Modern

5) Write a brief description of the story that provides some information without giving away the story. (like the back of a book)

What happens when one man's fondest dream might be a nightmare to the man he loves? Pete has long held feelings for his room mate and best friend, Ryan, but Ryan can't seem to get over the one night his own fears almost cost Pete his life. Pete isn't at all sure he can convince Ryan there's nothing to be afraid of any more, but he knows he'll never be able to let the dream die until he's tried.

6) Give the proper story codes for the story. (A list of codes is on the bottom of all archive pages)

I'm very sorry, but I couldn't find this list of codes. The story is rated M, for mature themes, but no graphic sex or bad language.

7) State whether the story is in progress or completed.

Completed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...