Interesting Tourist Spot

Myr

That is deplorable. I know some think parks are a great place to do that, but I happen to think they need their heads examined. I can think of nothing cheaper than picking up some stranger at a park. For those here who do, I hope you're staying safe. :(

Some might be boyfriends but like to do it in public places like a park. Although a park not something I would do, maybe somewhere else outside.

I agree about the outside thing. That can be really hot. Wooded areas and lakes are good...

Well I'm not going to have a serious reaction to this article. I just think it's delightfully amusing!

This just in: A senatoral insight committee of one, headed by the Senator from Idaho, will be visiting Amsterdam this summer.

Jack B)

This just in: A senatoral insight committee of one, headed by the Senator from Idaho, will be visiting Amsterdam this summer.

Jack B)

Well, he might be joined by a Congressman by Massachusetts. :P

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger

Well I'm not going to have a serious reaction to this article. I just think it's delightfully amusing!

Lol, my sentiments exactly. I do feel bad for the dog owners though. If they can't let dogs run about the park, where can they let their dogs stretch their legs?

Lol, my sentiments exactly. I do feel bad for the dog owners though. If they can't let dogs run about the park, where can they let their dogs stretch their legs?

Maybe it is best for the doggies to maintain their innocence and not see people being naughty. 0:)

Pardon my odd sense of humor.

I don't see much difference between allowing guys to run around the park having sex and letting dogs run around the park without a leash.

Both need to be on leashes!

I agree about the outside thing. That can be really hot. Wooded areas and lakes are good...

As a good ole boy from the country far be it from me to be critical of getting frisky in the woods.

That being said, I must warn beginners that poison ivy, chiggers and skeeters can get in some of the damnedest places.

As a good ole boy from the country far be it from me to be critical of getting frisky in the woods.

That being said, I must warn beginners that poison ivy, chiggers and skeeters can get in some of the damnedest places.

:( ...........I will never forget my encounter with poison oak

That's why you should take a blanket. ;)