Congratulations Shadowgod!

BeaStKid

congratulations.gifCONGRATS STEVE!!!congratulations.gif

Here's to my favourite author!!cheers.gif Another 1,000

:) Really, your presence on the Boards makes for one lively experience and I, for one, am always glad to hear what you have to say. Your banter with the goat is always entertaining, and even though you aren't the King :king: of Eevil Cliffies for me... ;) you'll always remain as the king :king: of storytelling for me... :D

BeaStKid :devil:

Congratulations, Steve!!!! Welcome to the Millennium Club!!!

You posts are always informative and incisive. Thank you so much for all you do here at GA; from the forums to your wonderful stories! :worship:

• Site Administrator

:king: :king: :king: Congratulations, Steve! :king: :king: :king:

B)B) What else is there to say, except thanks for being here and thanks for being a great guy! B)B)

Thanks guys, the pleasure has been all mine, for the most part. But I do have to say the greatest gift came from our own King of Cliffhangers CJ

He put a cliff in each and everyone of his posts, all 5000+ of them. Nothing like marking an occasion with a sincere and heartfelt public admission of ones Cliffhanging prowess

So CONGRATS CJ!!!!!

Thanks guys, the pleasure has been all mine, for the most part. But I do have to say the greatest gift came from our own King of Cliffhangers CJ

He put a cliff in each and everyone of his posts, all 5000+ of them. Nothing like marking an occasion with a sincere and heartfelt public admission of ones Cliffhanging prowess

So CONGRATS CJ!!!!!

ACK!

Click on the CLiFf link in my sig.... It's a group dedicated to saving Cody from the evil realms!

:P