Maybe Dale Earnhard Jr. is trying to tell us something?

scoopny

I can't get away from him!!!!!!! I used to live in Mooresville North Carolina, where Dale Jr and his family lives. And I met him one day while visiting a room mate at her job and in walks Dale Earnhardt Jr. Well she spots him with out recognizing who he is and tells me she like his hoody. So being the jack ass I am I walk over and ask him if she can have it. Obviously he says no, but he's cool about it and laughs. I Yell across the store to her that he said no and walk out to go take care of my business and returned an hour later to get cursed out by her boss. He's kind of like royalty down there. I personally didn't know who the hell he was until I came back to get yelled at. Ever since then I've been seeing his picture and number on posters, vending machines, tv adds, t-shirts, lunch boxes, beer coolers, cars, tattoos,and bill boards every where I go. I swear its like he's a stalker ex boyfriend. I can't get away from him. :(

Edited by cheese

http://www.bigmo-ment.com/eng-us/aboutBigMo.aspx

Um, is Dale Earnhardt Jr. trying to tell us something? Or is his marketing team that clueless? I'm definitely buying one of these candy bars.

Candy? It's about candy? Oh! Now I get it.

Michael

Call me a blonde if you must, but I don't get it.. lol. All I see is a cheap candy bar ad about BigMo's Candy bar that Dale Jr. is sponsoring on a Race Car? I've been one to miss a few things now and again, but I may need this one explained me still. :*)

Seeing a few races in my day, I don't think D Jr. is particularly intelligent, but that's just me. 0:)

I'll let urban dictionary handle this:

5. mo

Short for homo, which is short for homosexual.

Ex: "My roommate andy is a huge mo."

Basically Dale just called himself a Big 'Mo. Or rather a large homosexual if you like.

Edited by scoopny

Basically Dale just called himself a Big 'Mo. Or rather a large homosexual if you like.

Lol.. Oh! Well, it was way off compared to what I was thinking, and I'll not share that little bit of my imagination. 0:) I have yet to use the Urban Dictionary for anything, but if the terminology is well known, then I bet it was just a poor choice.

But, at least I can laugh with the humor behind it and not be lost, so thanks. :wub:

Edit:

It's his own personally designed and named Candy Bar. So the name of it can be a bit sketchy in how he came to that particular name.. ?

Or...maybe he's just a fan of Molybdenum!

Noun: Molybdenum (Mo)

A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties; used to strengthen and harden steel

...for those of us who don't read the urban dictionary. :ph34r:

And pray tell me why you'd expect Dale et. al. to be familiar with an urban dictionary?

I remember when George H. W. Bush said that while he didn't have the big mo, he had the little mo. That was in the 1980 primary race, and he lost that, but was asked to be VP. In that context, it was short for "momentum."

He may be refering to Mooresville which is concidered Race City USA and we call it the "Dirty MO" But whi knows it could mean big momentum. I just know there is no escaping him and his big mo.

• Site Moderator

Now that he's free of Budweiser, maybe's he freer to be himself.

I work for a County and I have to be careful of what I do away from work on my own time. I'm still considered a representative of the county.