[dkstories] Souls in Rich Boy?

A thought occurred to me as I woke up this morning... how are the issues of sould addressed in this story? We know that once a life has ended the body is doomed to remain lifeless, but does the soul go somewhere? And if so... does that mean we could be hearing from Jeremy again? Or perhaps more deviously, could we be hearing from Zaroc again, with Jeremy's soul held prisoner?

• 2 weeks later...
Or perhaps more deviously, could we be hearing from Zaroc again, with Jeremy's soul held prisoner?

If the souls could live after the death of the body I think we would have seen a veeeeeeery pissed off father Sinclair. :evil: :nuke: :evil:

Imagine him seeing both his his sons veering of the familys path of Dark magic! So much for getting an extra insurance. :lmao:

Hmm... maybe at some point we we'll see Worthington dabbling into sorcery a bit and attempting to contact father sinclair.... some secret the old man has that worthington must know, perhaps?