Happy Birthday Graeme!

AFriendlyFace

Happy Birthday!!! and my all your birthday wishes come true :wizard: Actually this is pretty cool since its your birthday today and i actually started reading 1 of your stories today and finished another of your short stories. Everything was very real and believable and had a good flow to it i was captivated and had to find out what happened to all the characters right away. :)

That's cool!

I think it's worth remembering that not only is Graeme a tireless and invaluable member of Gay Authors (and other online communities!) but also one of the best authors on the net! :D

Damn! Another year when I failed to slip by without notice.... :*)

LOL, I've already removed my birthday from the forum information, so only the members really trying to remember will be able to :P

And, as an extra bonus, I even managed to get some writing done today! :2thumbs: I'm working hard to try to have something ready for the next anthology. I'm not promising, but I'm hopeful.

A present to us all then! :2thumbs::great:

LOL, I've already removed my birthday from the forum information, so only the members really trying to remember will be able to :P

One day one of us will notice that 23 changed to 24 for no reason except you had a birthday. ;)

Drat! missed it :angry:

But here's hoping that the year is filed with joy, love and peace (does it sound like a Christmas wish?!?! :P )

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :2thumbs:

:hug:

Love and wishes,

D

• Site Administrator
One day one of us will notice that 23 changed to 24 for no reason except you had a birthday. ;)

Unfortunately, the displayed age is a manually altered field. But do not despair, a simple search for last year's Happy Birthday thread reveals the date of Kevin's birthday, so I'm sure some of us will remember that one day in August that he wants to forget....