Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

The Secret Life of a Goat

• Site Moderator

DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND 'EM; JUST ROPE, THROW, AND BRAND 'EM: "This is an all-American sport, and we are all-American people," says Jen Vrana, president and founder of the Liberty Gay Rodeo Association. The Association was formed to show that gay people are just like anyone else, and can be just as macho as straights. In this year's contest, held in Devon, Penn., participants did steer riding, calf roping, and goat dressing. Not familiar with the latter? In that event, contestants compete to "put hot-pink underwear on the hind quarters of an uncooperative goat in the shortest time." Which, Vrana says, "proves that we are normal." (Reuters) ...And that, dear readers, is how you piss off a cowboy.

DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND 'EM; JUST ROPE, THROW, AND BRAND 'EM: "This is an all-American sport, and we are all-American people," says Jen Vrana, president and founder of the Liberty Gay Rodeo Association. The Association was formed to show that gay people are just like anyone else, and can be just as macho as straights. In this year's contest, held in Devon, Penn., participants did steer riding, calf roping, and goat dressing. Not familiar with the latter? In that event, contestants compete to "put hot-pink underwear on the hind quarters of an uncooperative goat in the shortest time." Which, Vrana says, "proves that we are normal." (Reuters) ...And that, dear readers, is how you piss off a cowboy.

:o

Jan, I didn't believe it, until I googled it; goat dressing really is a component of the gay rodeo!

• Site Moderator

I receive a weekly mailing of This Is True that I post at The Talon House and Deweywriter. And that happened to be one of the four articles sent.

• Site Moderator

I guess it depends on their definition of normal.

That could also be something interesting to do at the next gathering if CJ is there. :D

I guess it depends on their definition of normal.

That could also be something interesting to do at the next gathering if CJ is there. :D

I'm all in for this, but I won't claim to be normal. Actually, there are quite a few abnormal things I could do with CJames once he's sporting pink underwear.

How about a game of Spin the Goat? Except instead of kissing the goat the winner gets to have their way with the other end of the goat! :devil:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..