Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Thing's I've come to see about CJames

No gary, we want more, esp for Eric since he's gone thru a lot recently.

Of course we want more Drew. One can never get enough of Cody. I want to scoop him up and take him away to someplace where he'll be safe and happy. :)

I was merely pointing out to W.L. that Cody (one of Steve's characters) has already made an appearance in one of CJ's stories. :)

Actually, I was implying actually getting them together. I want Eric to fall for a guy.

Oh, now I understand. Yeah, that would be hot. And Cody would be the perfect one for Eric. Either way I'd like to see Eric explore the obviously bi-curious side of his sexuality. He's got to live through the hell he's going through now before that can happen. CJ knows the price he'll have to pay if he kills Eric. The goat is already in mortal danger just for letting Eric get shot. :(

Edited by GaryInMiami
Oh, now I understand. Yeah, that would be hot. And Cody would be the perfect one for Eric. Either way I'd like to see Eric explore the obviously bi-curious side of his sexuality. He's got to live through the hell he's going through now before that can happen. CJ knows the price he'll have to pay if he kills Eric. The goat is already in mortal danger just for letting Eric get shot. :(

It was only a little scratch. :)

BTW, I don't know whether I've mentioned this before, but the LTMP sequel is called "Changing Lanes" and begins when LTMP ends, and features some of the LTMP characters.

"Changing Lanes" is not the original title; I originally called it "Changing Lanes in Full Force" until I ended up abreviating it by it's initials like LTMP. His Shadowyness thought that was hilarious, as did Graeme. I, of course, change the name right away; as we all know, a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff.

CJ :)

Neither do Tigers. I look forward to the new one, by the way. :)

same here. your a good author and a big inspiration to many of us! I always love reading your stories, even though they do have a cliff trend :P .

keep up the amazing work CJames and hope I can one day be a good of an author as you (though i'll never torture my readers with a cliffhanger... :D )

same here. your a good author and a big inspiration to many of us! I always love reading your stories, even though they do have a cliff trend :P .

keep up the amazing work CJames and hope I can one day be a good of an author as you (though i'll never torture my readers with a cliffhanger... :D )

Yes you will cause it help keeps everyone hooked and coming back for their next fix! :P

I wouldn't know anything about that. CJ is the master. :worship:

B) ............His Shadowyness is right, keep the original title of "Changing Lanes in Full Force" It would be so much easier when referring those 'tense endings' of your chapters.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..